Discovery Gaming Community
~Sophie's Canaria Cafe~ - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Stories and Biographies (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=56)
+---- Forum: Watering Holes (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=149)
+---- Thread: ~Sophie's Canaria Cafe~ (/showthread.php?tid=2591)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17

~Sophie's Canaria Cafe~ - Doc Holliday - 01-11-2011

He smirked again, taking his loved instrument back into a playing position. He decided to have some fun but at the same time, entertain the young girl. He just winked out to the people watching and with a smile, turned to her, "Is this a little more.....to your liking?"

Seasons of Change

Once finished, he just nodded, "OK, a bit short." He then put down the instrument he was playing and picked up another much like it but it was stringed a bit heavier. He also went to his switch board and made some settings. He stood not far from her this time but also, addressed those around him,
"Anyone here from the Texas system?"
One lone hand went up from the back of the establishment.
"Well, Sir, then you will appreciate this one," said Chris. He then turned to her, smiling, "Do you dance? I can sing too."

Texas Flood

~Sophie's Canaria Cafe~ - Yaoquizque - 01-12-2011

[Image: Popess_Concordia.png]

The girl smiled at him when he asked her "Is this a little more.....to your liking?"
She made her cute face and started to listen, moving her head according to the rhythms of his new solo.

When he finished, she clapped her hands and bottomed up her glass. "Woa... That was quite nice... It reminded me.... uhhh" She thought a bit "You know...? When you're about to enter in an unstable radiation field containing a lot of rocks..." She nodded "The calm before the frenzy?!"

She refilled her glass and sipped some vodka, as the cute boy was doing several things on the objects he was using to play his music.
Concordia observed, quite curious about how those things were supposed to work.

The boy then started a song for a man wearing a cow boy hat.
It reminded her that strange boy, coming from Texas, she met in Sins, before she left Baffin due to her mother.

"Do you dance? I can sing too.", said the cute boy.
She giggled. "Ohh, i love to dance! And... I know how a boy behaves in bed when i see him dancing..."

The girl then got up and jumped on the scene, near him.
He started to play, she started to dance slowly, following that "Texas" song slow pace.

Some could say the way she was dancing was maybe a bit disturbing for a married man.
The girl was moving sensually, letting her body express the variation of the song almost perfectly.

The bartender, from the counter, was looking at her with a surprised face, and whispered "How can she do that with all the alcohol she drank" He shaked his head and reported his attention to a client ordering a drink.

Little by little, she followed the pace of his playing, letting her moves become more energic for a short moment.
As the pace was slowing, she thought that song was quite nostalgic.

The song was about to end, the girl went wild during the last notes.
She shouted "Whoooo!" and bowed at the public, grinning.

Concordia then came close to that cute boy and caressed his hairs "That song was so nice... Do you have more like that one?"

She the put a finger on her lips, wondering "What is your name anyway, love... I don't know you right?"...

~Sophie's Canaria Cafe~ - ooHartmannoo - 01-12-2011

...a slight stream of wind...

~Sophie's Canaria Cafe~ - Doc Holliday - 01-13-2011

He just smiled as he leaned on his guitar, taking a sip of water before speaking to her, "My name is Chris and no, we haven't met....until now."

"Let's see what else I can play that would be to your liking," he said to her. He didn't make it obvious but he took a glimpse of her, admiring her physique.

He said little else as he started again:

Little Wing

~Sophie's Canaria Cafe~ - Yaoquizque - 01-14-2011

She thought for a while "Uhhhh? Chris? Chris..."
The girl then clapped her hands "Oh! I think John talked to me about you..."

Concordia giggled "He said you were cute... And he didn't lie...?" She did let the end of her sentence sound like a question and made her mischievous face.

He started to play again and she began to dance very slowly.
The pace was quite slow, so she just shaked her hips and her head according to the notes of this new solo.
She then lied on the ground, episodically arching her back.

As the song started to become more energic, she "waked up" and got slowly on her feet.
The music made her dance like a wild cat. She was doing strange moves, while following the music rhythms.

She laughed when he finished his last chord and sat, taking her bottle and sipping some vodka. "That was crazy!"

The girl then looked at the audience and stared at Chris, grinning "And... I think they liked your song... At least i did!"

~Sophie's Canaria Cafe~ - Doc Holliday - 01-17-2011

"So they do," he said, turning back to his switchboard. He then grabbed a hat, put it on his head and started in:

Rockin' Blues

Realizing it was short, he said, "why stop there?" and started in again,

More Rockin' Blues

~Sophie's Canaria Cafe~ - Yaoquizque - 01-22-2011

As he started, Concordia moved to grab her vodka bottle and then sat on the ground near him.
The girl took a sip and looked curiously at his fingers plucking the strings of that weird instrument he was using.

She shook her head and laid on her front, moving her legs in the air.
Since she was staring at Chris without stopping, she didn't notice the bartender frowning and probably leaving Sophie's counter to teach to that manner less girl how a lady was supposed to behave in that bar...

~Sophie's Canaria Cafe~ - Doc Holliday - 01-25-2011

Chris smiled but also noticed the bartender coming to deal with the girl. He put his hand up, "Norman, I'll take care of it." He then put his guitar on a stand next to him.

"Listen," he said to her quietly, "you're a pretty young lady but I think you're annoying the bartender so I'll tell you what. Let me finish my next set which would also end my night and I'll take you to a quiet place not far from here for some good food and drink and maybe I'll let you try one of these. My only request? Just take a seat or dance and enjoy my last set."
He then grinned a bit and whispered, "I'll even let you give me a private dance later if you like?"

He took a sip of his drink, enjoying a short break before his next set.

~Sophie's Canaria Cafe~ - Yaoquizque - 01-27-2011

Norman nodded at Chris and reluctantly came back to the counter, mumbling something about "...those mannerless, idiotic, and irresponsible kids...".
As he was serving a client, he looked at a group of men sitting on a table nearby and talking loudly with an Hispanic accent.
He noticed them leering at the young girl while doing doubtful jokes. He also noticed their side arms and sighed, whispering to himself "Hell... That girl is really foolhardy..." He then shook his head.

Concordia was too busy staring at Chris to notice anything.
She listened to his composed tone, grinning.

Making her shy face, she wondered "Ohhhh? I'm annoying your friend..?" She thought a bit "That's because.... I didn't dance well enough...?"

The girl then suddenly made her mischievous face "Or.... Maybe because i danced too well...?" She laughed and got up.
"Well, i would be so sorry if he broke with his girlfriend because of me..." She chuckled, definitely not looking sorry about anything...

"And... I would love to have a dinner or anything with you... So..." She smiled again, took her vodka bottle, moved to a random table nearby and sat on it.

The table was occupied by a lady and a gentleman who didn't seem quite happy to see that girl drawing Sophie's customers attention to them.
The gentleman took a quick look at her legs and looked away, coughing...

Concordia smiled and crossed her legs. She then took a sip of vodka and stared at Chris, waiting for his next song...

~Sophie's Canaria Cafe~ - Ophiuchi - 04-23-2011

Reggie sat at the counter, sipping a cup of rich, dark coffee. The crop was good this year.. he could afford to open a few more markets.

Sophie had asked him to stop by. It seemed Shasta was out of pies. He savored the aromas wafting from the kitchen, wondering if just a small piece while he waited would destroy his waistline.

The datapad in his vest "chirped".. a message from the Vixen's Comms Officer.

"Pops, manifest is checked, and we're cleared for orbit. Looks like Ames this time. Oh, and there's an encoded message on the bridge for you.. want me to squirt it over?"

"Yes, please. These pies are almost ready. We'll lift in 15."

The datapad's screen filled with a hash of symbols. He discreetly entered a 5-digit code, and the jumble became legible:

Quote:To: [TAZ]Veranda.Vixen
Comm ID: Chapel.Perilous

My Dearest Moira and Reg:

I have behaved badly, and I wish to make amends.

I'm not in Baffin. I visited the Goddess, and She "spat me out", after a fashion.

Meet me tomorrow at Freeport 14 and I shall attempt to explain everything.

Please.

Yours in Eris,
Mal

"Bloody Thud! Has he been sundiving again??"

He punched his direct line to the Vixen. "Sparks, call Port Control and delay our departure an hour, please. I need to collect the Missus for this trip.

"Oh, and get our manifest changed to bloody Yukon. I've an appointment to keep."