Discovery Gaming Community
~Sophie's Canaria Cafe~ - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Stories and Biographies (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=56)
+---- Forum: Watering Holes (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=149)
+---- Thread: ~Sophie's Canaria Cafe~ (/showthread.php?tid=2591)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17

~Sophie's Canaria Cafe~ - Veygaar - 05-02-2012

[Image: Clint_Eastwood_White_Hunter.jpg]

"Close but not to close now... Keep it together."

Santiago was keeping his ever vigilant watch on Baila, hoping and waiting to get a gimps of her suitor from Rick's Cafe. If his digging was correct, this would be a finding of monumental measures... Was Baila really a traitor?

He followed some distance behind her, his Brotherhood uniform still at his table...

~Sophie's Canaria Cafe~ - Breeze - 05-02-2012

[font=Arial Narrow]A heavy hand once again fell on Peaches' shoulder, he looked up as if to expect Baila standing there, her eyes looking into his, when he realised it was just the barman he looked back down at the table. "Sir! Sir! A very beautiful woman just came in with some 'sairs!" Peaches looked back at the barman with a frown, [color=#FFFFFF]"Where is she now?" he said in a rough tone.

"Well sir, she just went out again. She was looking around, as if looking for someone. You perhaps?" Peaches pushed up from the table he was sitting at, pulled his cloak's hood over his head and limped out of the cafe. His flight boots and sidearms jangling as he limped, no one payed attention to the hooded figure leaving the cafe though, they were all far to interested in their own business to wonder about him.

He looked in the vicinity for several minutes before seeing the long flowing hair, that he believed to be Baila, standing on her own by the landing bays. There was no one around except from an old Cretan lurking in the shadows whom Peaches had not noticed. He walked up behind Baila and outstretched an arm to put it on her shoulder, he stopped and withdrew his arm. He thought it wouldn't be a good idea to surprise the lady, he was busy thinking when she suddenly turned around and looked into his eyes and smiled. "My dear... I wondered whether you would come or not..." He stared into her eyes and thought of how happy they made him. "Shall we go somewhere, a little more private perhaps? I don't wish to start a scene."

He held out his hand for her to hold and together they walked, or rather one walked, the other limped, off into one of the quieter lounge areas and sat down staring at each other.

~Sophie's Canaria Cafe~ - Madvillain - 05-02-2012

''Peach amore, What do you want from me"
Baila said with a sad voice.

''Do you see those people over there chico?
My people?
I fight for them every day, What about you guapo, What do you do with your life?
What do you have that is worth fighting for?''

She moved away a bit from Peaches and crossed her arms.

''They blame it all on me , the loss of Puerta in Cambridge , the hundreds of lives lost....
Sure Tribune Werss says he takes care of me , but that perverto Rodriguez!
Life on Mindelo is horrible and we cannot receive canal uno!''

Peaches looked up and mumbled "Mindelo?"

''Ah it's nothing'' Baila replied as she lighted up a smoke.
"Did you bring some gifts for me?
They took away the shoes you gave me, but didn't ask any questions''

Meanwhile the old Cretan silently observed the two from a distance where nobody noticed him.

~Sophie's Canaria Cafe~ - Breeze - 05-03-2012

[font=Arial Narrow]Peaches took Baila's hands in his and replied softly "I want your love. I want you." She looked at him with a scowl. "I see them. And I have something more valuable to fight for. I look forward to the day when we will be together, when no one can worry us. I fight for you, my love."

His hands slipped from hers as she moved away, a saddened and lost expression met his face.

[color=#FFFFFF]"I.. I.. Lov..."
He trailed off as she interrupted. Her face now filled with and expression of anger but also sadness. As she finished off her speech about how it was all blamed on her, he moved in and held her close. She was taken back by this action at first but soon warmed to it, they stood there for a moment before releasing the hug. "It wasn't your fault... Everybody is accountable for their own actions. And from what I heard the Bretonian force was much larger than what the Corsairs could muster in any case. It wasn't your fault."

He looked at her softly through the smoke her cigarette was now billowing, he looked at her in a new light and he loved her even more. He wanted to be hers forever and her to feel the same way. He was unsure if she did yet, but that time would come.

"My dear... Of course I do." He dug around in one of his pockets and presented her with a little blue box. Inside of it was a ring made of pure gold with a small heart shaped ruby pressed into it. On the inside of the ring was inscribed:

Yours, forever more.
-P

She gasped at its beauty, Peaches took this moment to slip it out of the box and onto her finger.

"Just for you, my love." He said and smiled softly at her. He was complete.

~Sophie's Canaria Cafe~ - Madvillain - 05-03-2012

Baila leaned forward and she gave Pinata a kiss on the cheek.
It was one of the rare occasions in her life that she felt happiness.

~Sophie's Canaria Cafe~ - Black Widow - 05-10-2012

A dirty looking Corsair walks into the bar wearing a long black coat and sees a Group of IMG, a mix of FTU and Reaper-17's are jokingly sitting there having a nice old chat. About the huge profits they will make from selling gold ore from their bases. The Corsair walks up to their table and stares blankly at them!!

From under his jacket he pulls out 2 concealed pulse rifles, before the IMG have a chance to react he empties 2 Clips of Ammo into all of them. Screams are heard but the Corsair calmly walks out, leaving the dead IMG in a pool of Blood, slumped at the table

~Sophie's Canaria Cafe~ - Exdeathevn - 05-17-2012

Evan stepped through the doors to a nearly empty room. Making sure the sleeves of his coat kept his arms covered, he stepped up to the bar slowly, examining the scene around him.

From what he'd heard as he had looked for directions, there had been some sort of shooting incident here a few days prior to his arrival. Although he didn't like the prospect of a bar which has recently suffered a small lax in its reputation, he had decided that a few quiet drinks would be relaxing enough.

"One bottle of whiskey, your strongest, any brand will do." He said to the bartender, staring at the bar as if lost in thought. Although this was only partially true; he suddenly noticed the radio playing on a multi-house station, broadcasting music from anywhere and everywhere in Sirius, as a Kusari track started up.

Well, at least he could relax here for a while.