Discovery Gaming Community
Just a quick question... - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Welcome (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=399)
+--- Forum: Help & Support (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=26)
+--- Thread: Just a quick question... (/showthread.php?tid=25992)

Just a quick question... - Tomtomrawr - 09-04-2009

What ID do armoury characters use to have Liners. I've checked the Mercenary ID and it doesn't say that Liners are allowed. I've also checked the FL ID.

One of the members of my new faction has donated to us a Luxury Liner to use as our Mobile Command Centre for role-play purposes. Problem is the Mercenary ID does not cover Liners, and I would rather not have to sell the Liner when it's already bought and ready, those things are expensive.

So, help?

I need an answer guys.

Just a quick question... - Benjamin - 09-04-2009

i thought they were just OH GOD I AM NOT FLYING THIS ANYWHERE TO BUY A NEW ID IT IS WORTH 50 BILLION CREDITS

Just a quick question... - Janus - 09-04-2009

' Wrote:i thought they were just OH GOD I AM NOT FLYING THIS ANYWHERE TO BUY A NEW ID IT IS WORTH 50 BILLION CREDITS

Zoner Guard (unfortunately) is probably your best option. In the meantime, the quickest way to get it legal is probably an OSC ID.

I'll let someone else state the obvious.

' Wrote:i thought they were just OH GOD I AM NOT FLYING THIS ANYWHERE TO BUY A NEW ID IT IS WORTH 50 BILLION CREDITS
Right, okay then....

Damn, but Zoner Guard may be do-able. If we give it a decent role-play story.

Just a quick question... - 11of10 - 09-04-2009

Researcher ID can also fly liners... use it maby as a step between?

' Wrote:Researcher ID can also fly liners... use it maby as a step between?
Researcher ID, I don't know how we can write a role-play to use it. What do you mean as a step between, do you mean as in a temporary solution?

I think the Zoner Guard ID is the best bet so far.

Just a quick question... - 11of10 - 09-04-2009

Yes, temporary solution. My appologies on the confusion. And, regarding Zoner Guard.. how would you role play a mercenary Zoner? Kind of contradicts itself? Rather make a special Role Play request?

Just a quick question... - AJBeast - 09-04-2009

Well , if you are going to go through the trouble of writing RP for it , you could just as well apply for a special ID.

Just a quick question... - Tomtomrawr - 09-05-2009

' Wrote:Rather make a special Role Play request?
' Wrote:Well , if you are going to go through the trouble of writing RP for it , you could just as well apply for a special ID.
We need 25 hours in-game role-playing the MCC before we can apply for a Special RP Request. The current role-play I was thinking of to work with the Zoner Guard ID is that the Zoners control the ship, crewed by Zoners. But Artemis maintains the ship, pays for the fuel and all of the supplies. Long story short, Artemis basicly has an office onboard the Liner for the moment. Sort of like the BHG having offices on Freeport 11.