Discovery Gaming Community
To peaceful universe - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Discovery General (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Discovery RP 24/7 General Discussions (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=23)
+--- Thread: To peaceful universe (/showthread.php?tid=266)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

To peaceful universe - Thunderstorm - 10-26-2005

seriously, I miss venom because when we had him on the server we got ourself a heck of a conflict. (just because he threated me and [LS]Dark_Knight :$

I want some conflict now you know, been to peaceful since Venom fled the server; please come back you evil englishman!! :crazy:

To peaceful universe - Korrd - 10-26-2005

You are right. We need a treat...
Or the return of Venom.......
Or a treat.....
And i dont mean some of us creating a char to harass players once a week. I mean a full time pirate faction... (Venom and friends would be good)...

To peaceful universe - Dab - 10-26-2005

Well if some people would actually look at my "System Claims" thread and challenge other factions for fights for systems htere would be system fights and full out war. soon AW will have to start attacking people instead of just claiming stuff people dont want to get more fringe systems. Luckely we now have an ally instead of nuetrality with everyone.

To peaceful universe - Constantine - 10-27-2005

Well I know that Venom will be back he has just gone on holiday for a week. So get your ships ready for the hunt when he gets back. :)

To peaceful universe - Igiss - 10-27-2005

Venom will be back? *starts crying* are you sure? Well I hope we'll be able to handle his forum presence. He's not the worst possible poster :crazy:

Seriously, in Freelancer, it's somewhat good to have unpredictable players like Venom. As there's no equipment loss after death in Discovery, a few deaths after a mean ambush won't do much harm overall :P If only the server could handle more players... if only...

To peaceful universe - Lt-Venom - 10-27-2005

Hi i never new every 1 liked me that much sorry i have not been on its just im now on a computer in spain im on holiday ill be back on saturday 9 pm gmt time wats been happening while i am gone any new wars alliances stuff like that :D

To peaceful universe - Igiss - 10-27-2005

Venom didn't they teach you what's a "comma", "full stop" or "Capital letter"? I guess you needn't reply... I know the answer.

Quote:wats been happening while i am gone
There was lots of bad stuff happening to our server. Seems to be all right now, but you can never know what the other day will bring.

i did not think it mattered if i put a comma or a ful stop. ill put them in from now on lol let me in wats happend. :D

see ya got to go by

To peaceful universe - Angel - 10-27-2005

Well if you guys Want conflict all you have to do is look to the north. Has anyone noticed IG has only allied with AW?, and the Coming Conflict between AW and TG over, Tau-29 was it?