Discovery Gaming Community
my new sig - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: The Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Media Center (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=18)
+--- Thread: my new sig (/showthread.php?tid=2673)

my new sig - AaronKoss - 04-07-2007

[Image: Aaronsig.jpg]
[Image: avatar.jpg]

well... after a long time of just having what ever i could make in paint i have finally gotten around to getting matching sig and avatar. I hope you all like it, and yes for those final fantasy geeks out there it is Auron from Final Fantasy X that is featured in both.
please coment on them, wether you like them or not, i want your input.

my new sig - Craines - 04-07-2007

I quite like the little poem you have with it.

Very morose! Almost... Gothic! (Toccata and Fugue in D Minor in the background).

Anywho. Yes, very nice use of FFX's Auron. Shall we get some quality RP out of ol' Lord Koss about him being the Lord of Darkness? Will he be Ozzy Osbourne's daddy? Will DarkStar, Kane's favorite character, be forced to duel Lord Koss in an epic Battle of the Evils? Can Artifice come and commentate in Old Rheinlandic?

Stay tuned!

(Batman segway music)

Seriously, nice piece of work. Good job! Almost as nice as Nightfall's siggy that he made me... =P

Again, well done.

my new sig - AaronKoss - 04-07-2007

yes, that is my absolute favorite poem. I've been using it in my sig practically since i joined this community
and as for Kane's favorite char and mine dueling it out, that's up to him. but ya we could get a good deal of RP out of that and i plan on it.
thank you for the compliments, but there is stil no mercy!
Aaron Koss

my new sig - Craines - 04-07-2007

No mercy? Doctor Alexiander deLuna does not ask for mercy. You will, once he finds you!

*Evil laughter*

On that note, think Igiss'll consent to give me a working space station that can't be destroyed by anything short of Planet Bora Bora...? No? Blast.

I thought he'd be happy to give me at least the Planet Scar, capable of cutting through cap ships like butter and carving mile-deep scars/fissures into planets... but nooooooooooooo, that wouldn't be vanilla.

=P

Anywho, yes, congratulations on the new signature piece.

my new sig - Kane - 04-07-2007

Harly, the day you get the Planet Scar is the day I get a C'Tan 'Light Bringer' Class Super Dreadnaught.

And yes, very nifty siggy Koss.

my new sig - Koolmo - 04-08-2007

Not to mention, as Kane said, there can be only one 'Insane Evil Mastermind'...

Now, with both Darkstar and Mcintosh running around, number three had better watch his back, 'cause only one will be standing at the end!

Oh, and yea, that looks sweet man, GJ.

my new sig - Craines - 04-08-2007

Kane, if you get the Light Bringer, I get the Ska'Jaktar.

Dyson Sphere > Super Juggernaut doodad.

=P

Lord Koss, what factions are you in, if any? That sounds like a Phantomistic (yeah, that's SO a word now) poem, but you aren't in the Phantoms... are you?

my new sig - AaronKoss - 04-08-2007

I am a King of the Nomad Kings, we are a group of imperialist rulers who use our subjects to do our dirty work unless they are to incompetent. and if that's the case then we head out and blow the C**p out of you. You can fined us no were and every were, we wonder the galaxies in search of more to conquer and enslave.
and i will post my old sig since it would appear it didn't get much attention, it explains things a little better
[Image: signatureNocopy-1.jpg]
yes there are a lot of mistakes in this sig so dont read the poem from here

the crown and sculls is our logo, in a few months time you will come to fear it.