Discovery Gaming Community
-=ENCRYPTED MESSAGE=- - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: -=ENCRYPTED MESSAGE=- (/showthread.php?tid=27011)

-=ENCRYPTED MESSAGE=- - Curt Remmert - 09-22-2009

-=INCOMMING TRANSMISSION=-
-=SOURCE: CURT REMMERT, FREELANCER=-

Subject: Alliance.

Hello, or Konnichiwa if you prefer, Blood Dragons. My name is Curt Remmert, a freelancer who studies the alien entities known as Nomads, among other objectives of mine. You may have heard of me at some point perhaps when I was betrayed by the Navy? Either way, I am not here to discuss unimportant things.

From what I have learned, there is Nomads within Kusari, known as Das Wilde in Rheinland, or Infected by Liberty. You may or may not know this. The Nomads are an alien race that have far superior technology than us. They seem to talk with their minds, which means that you cannot block out their thoughts. They can take over Humans and begin wars with others possibly the cause of the Kusari Bretonnia war.
However, despite the fact that I know all this, and can possibly discover more, I require require recourses. I require a lab of some sort to do my studies in, and I also require recourses to conduct experements. I have acquired something that is extremely important an item of intense power, used to create their Jump Gates. Something like a Nomad Powercell. It possibly has more power than a Star, or perhaps less power than a Starflyer Civilian Ship. Either way, I only know its name without your assistance.

However, I know you may need something to trust me in return, considering the dislike for outsiders within Kusari. However, I know such alliances can be made, like the Freelancer who attacked the Kusari Naval Forces to kill the governor. I can give you a number of reasons a Nomad Power Cell to be kept on a Research Station, information, and, besides, you have no reason not to trust me. I have no love for the Empire they are useless to conduct research with, as they would demand it all with nothing left over for me, limit my access, prevent me leaving Kusari, and others. I was betrayed once by the Liberty Navy after I helped them it is not to happen again.

Awaiting your response

-=SIGNAL LOST=-

-=ENCRYPTED MESSAGE=- - reavengitair - 09-22-2009

Replying transmission...
Transmission source found.
Forwarding the following datafile:

***Opening Datafile***

Konnichiwa, Mister... Curt Remmert.

Your story, your background, and what you present today could change not only Kusari but the future of both the Traitorous Kusari Empire and our movement.

First of all. The Blood Dragons descended from what was once a loyal group of guards protecting one of the most powerful men in Kusari's history. Until of course, he was Betrayed by his own people. From you, the Blood Dragons expect nothing but Absolute Loyalty whilst we take you in the care of our hospitality.

Your story is one of courage and curiousity, two things that the Blood Dragons admire in a person. Indeed it is true that the Blood Dragons have allied with various "freelancers" and "Mercenaries", but such alliances are only made when that freelancer or mercenary has proved themselves loyal, loyal enough that we can Trust them.

Today, as you present to our movement the findings and fruits of your research - it is of course an opportunity we cannot let go. A single nomad powercell could just tip the balance between the Kusari Empire and our own Blood Dragon Forces, a civil war which we have fought for nearly 700 years. The fact that you are willing to share the knowledge of this... "powercell" to us, proves your loyalty.

But can we trust you? One thing that the Blood Dragons are very cautious about is Betrayal After all, if it wasn't for the Traitorous Kusari Empire's treason and backstabbing, we would never have to fight today, and Kusari would be the traditional place many people would like it to be.

As we read your story, we believe at last that we can trust you. HOWEVER... This comes purely from the basis that you were of course, betrayed by the Liberty Navy. We share your feelings and offer our sympathy for the way you must have felt during that situation. Betrayal and Treason. Two things which we know plenty about, and two things we will never let happen within the Blood Dragons.

We Blood Dragons are willing to provide the facilities for you to use as you undertake your research. However, we cannot offer you assistance in the dangerous Tohoku system unless you pair up with a patrol wing of Blood Dragons. You go there at your own risk. We can however, offer you access to Sendai Research Complex, Ryuku Base and, to a limited extent, Kyoto base. Attatched, you will find information on how to find and where to find these places. Do note that these files will self destruct if you attempt to Betray us to the Kusari Empire.

However, we do also request that your current research and information concerning the Slomon K'hara and the Aoi Iseijin are stored as records on board Sendai Research Station.

Signed,

The Shogunate Office,
The Hideyoshi's memory.

Transmission Cut.

-=ENCRYPTED MESSAGE=- - Curt Remmert - 09-22-2009

-=TRANSMISSION REPLIED=-

I agree to the conditions you have set. In time, you will trust me, have no doubt, and I hold such things, such as trust, high.

-=TRANSMISSION ENDS=-

-=ENCRYPTED MESSAGE=- - Friday - 09-22-2009

*Incoming Transmission*

Sum-Gok-Li

Shogun, Science and Technology .

Konnichia Mr Remmert.

I trust you will find our facilities on Sendai adequate.

You should contact us from time to time concerning any Xenomorph specimens you come across.

At a future date, we may well prepare a Depp Space Recon mission to explore further, the origins of the Nomad Power Cell.

Until then, Sayonara.

*end Transmission*