Discovery Gaming Community
It is Time - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: It is Time (/showthread.php?tid=27132)

It is Time - Serpentis - 09-25-2009

[Image: VirulianTransmission.png]

*Speak in a monotone and artifical female voice*

Greetings esteemed Dons of the Outcast Nation, I am acolyte Zeni, and ive been choosen to represent the Virulian Enclave, by the Virulian Council, when speaking to the Council of Dons.

The reports your intelligence have been picking up about a "cult", a word we choose to hate. It is us how ever, we are not mindless minions off a religion as some off you may see it. We have beliefs that are not fof your concern, but the council have decided to present ourselves to you and to the Outcast nation.

We are mostly Maltese, living alone on Malta, closed and secure. We do not represent a threat to you, nor to the Maltese people. We do how ever present our beliefs to others around Sirius, but not by open transmissions, nor do we force our faith on others.

We are not dangerous and all we ask is to be left alone, as we will be moving from Malta soon. We have bases constructed in locations outside and inside Outcast space, not that you would find them. That we can assure you.

So we ask you, esteemed council, let the Virulian Enclave be, let us prepare. And in return, we will assist the council in what ever way you seam fit.

*Image disapears*

It is Time - Unholy1 - 09-26-2009

Incoming Transmission
Transmission Established
Loading sent data
CommID. SOB Rear Admiral Picaro Diablo [Callsign: {SOB}Unholy1[A]]
TargetID. Virulian Council
Sending Location:
<strike>Encrypted</strike>
Rerouting direct link to: Virulian Council
Transmission Security set to:
<strike>Maximum</strike>

Displaying transmission

Hola Cultists,
I am Shadow Outcast Brigade Rear Admiral Picaro Diablo. Leader of the Assassin Squadron of the Brigade. I caught wind of your little transmission from my good friend Don Luchiani who basically told me to take care of you and your followers. Which is tempting enough. Especially with your remark about hidden bases in and outside of Outcast space.

*Picaro laughs for a second hitting his Cardimine, then continues.*

You see you must of been misinformed mam. I know every nook and cranny of Sirius. I may not know where your hidden bases are now, but I assure you I can find them. As I speak search and destroy wings have been sent to hunt you things down. It should only be a matter of days before we find at least one of you pests.

*He pauses for a moment thinking to himself*

Perhaps, these fighter wings could be called off. But why would I be so generous to let you things live?
You see. I have a friend who needs a bit of help. From what I have been told he is much like you in many ways. Human and Robotic. If you agree to help with my plans to save him from this AI that is living inside him. I will call off all bounties on your heads. You may even find respect from a group of people that don't take kindly to your people. I think this will benefit you in many ways.
I will end this by telling you to make your decision quick and wisely. The clock is ticking.

S.O.B Rear Admiral
Head of A Squadron
Picaro Diablo

Transmission Terminated
Diablo Out.

It is Time - Serpentis - 09-26-2009

*The woman appears and she speaks yet again in a monotone voice, devoid off personality*

[font=Arial Black]Esteemed rear admiral Diablo

The Virulian Council acknowledges you and greets you, the council also asks to relay this message to you regarding the threats of locating our base(s) in and outside Outcast space.

The bases you seek will be difficult to say the least, hopefully it would not come to that.

But further more, according to our own set off rules, we have decided on letting you and the Outcast council of dons, know that we acknowledge the Outcast government as superiors in any matter.

As a clause to this, we will transmit details of the locations off our base of operations on Malta to you now, and under paragraph 3 of the enclaves set of laws, we will remain there until the government has decided we are no threat to you.

About the assistance you require, we will allow this, for one time oppurtunity, the council agrees that this is all a perfect way to show our respect and willingness to assist the outcast government.

We now await for you to agree to a place where you want this, operation to take place.

The council awaits your response.

*Image disapears*

It is Time - Unholy1 - 09-26-2009

Incoming Transmission
Transmission Established
Loading sent data
CommID. SOB Rear Admiral Picaro Diablo [Callsign: {SOB}Unholy1[A]]
TargetID. Virulian Council
Sending Location:
<strike>Encrypted</strike>
Rerouting direct link to: Virulian Council
Transmission Security set to: Maximum

Displaying transmission

Virulians,
The search and destroy wings have been called off for your swift response. I have also informed the Council of Dons of your cooperation in revealing your base of operations. Don't worry though, I am a man of my word so this base you speak of will not be raided. Only watched.
Now to get into business. We will meet at Ibiza base. I will inform you of the time, date, and other needed information on a later day.
Your assistance will be remembered by my boys and I. You will find this as I said, to be very helpful in your survival.

S.O.B Rear Admiral
Head of A Squadron
Picaro Diablo

Transmission Terminated
Diablo Out.

It is Time - Serpentis - 09-26-2009

*The woman appears and she speaks yet again in a monotone voice, devoid off personality*

[font=Arial Black]Esteemed rear admiral Diablo

The Virulian council appreciates the trust you have shown to us and will await the date with eagerness.

In the matter of the observation of our base, we gladly allow any officials to be our guests.

The environment may be strange to you, but we assure you that no harm will be caused to you if you choose to enter.

And for the interest of the Council of Dons, the Virulian council holds information that may be of use for them, regarding the house of Liberty.

We await the details of the operation.

*Image disapears*

It is Time - rozsdasjoe - 10-21-2009

***personal log - Padre Jeremiah***
***Originated: Malta, Saint Mary Chatedral, Sacred Archives***

Lest see that comms channel o' diplomacy to send me logs. I hope the great Dons and their admirals wont mind me interfering their channel. Them should see that I'm on a holy quest.

I dig trough all available data on the Virulan Enclave. Not much. "Find and destroy the scrolls of old" Strange. Thats the only wierd thing on that pagina. Before the Revelation, I would pray for guidance. Now I know, that the voices of the Creator are amongst us. I only need to ask.

...them must be over somewhere. The Angel told me that. Also noone can operate in Malta unseen. Absolution was there. Hard not to notice. The holy scriptums are there. Even one log of some communications towards the Dons. But where's a temple? A library? I was grown up and grow old in Belief. But the Angel presented me Knowledge. Its not just tempting. It is somehow an imperative for a priest to heed for the message o' God. More like if it comes directly. But where could 'em Acolytes gather and share knowledge? I thought I know a thing or two about Maltese flock, but it looks like I was underinformed. Please o' Holy Ones lest yer humble servant from the belief to the knowledge! I got the sign, now I need guidance.

For kin'dom come.

***log ends***

It is Time - Serpentis - 10-22-2009

[Image: Transmission2.png]

The Virulian Enclave hears you Padre Jeremiah and we open our arms in friendship to you and your kin, our haven is open for all and in order to find it, you need only ask.

Our archives are not open to all, but it will.

We need not hide anymore.

The Chronicles will be released to all that wishes to read and see it's knowledge with their own eyes.

The sacred texts that our members are destroying, have nothing to do with the ordinary men and women off Sirius, it is the will off the messenger, the divine angel, it has seen the danger in the documents, and how the destruction off them would make the arrival off the Creator come closer.

Our homes is deep below the ground off Malta, and spread across the Sirius area.

The Haven is located within to northern areas off Malta, on the upper continent.

But I must warn you Padre, our members may look frightening and even alien to you, but do not worry, they are the many members off the Enclave that have embraced the gift off the creator.

We are also happy that the Messengers arrival to Outcast space have been noticed.

It brings joy to our hearts and it brings faith to our leaders...

In Faith you will find the answers.

In Faith

Arch Priest Jacheam

It is Time - rozsdasjoe - 10-22-2009

***incoming prayer - Padre Jeremiah***
***Originated: Malta, Mreani Desert, exploration camp***

Aw Holy Ones, it fills my hearth with relief to know that ya're amongst us and taking care of the flock. I abandoned my temple and set my camp in the desert with some of my followers. They think we are on some ascethic pilgrimage mission there. What is the truth itself, but yet I cant let them see how true realy it is.

I spent so mutch time on the Sacred Planet of Malta. I know the people. They are religious, however it is rare amongst them to have true unbindable faith. I devoted my life to spread that amongst them. Giving hope. I somehow thought it will be like forever. Well, it has ended yesterday. What i did belive all the time became a fact. The messengers of the Lord - beneath our very feets. I can imagine that could scare others. I even understand the secrecy of the past. But whom pure in soul and strong in hearth can not be burned by the divine flames. My faith is unmatched. I feel I could endure the voice o' the Creator itself.

So I settled down in Mreani as some scriptums suggested. I cant cut the praying and I consume cardamin three times more than usual. Maybe my flesh is weakenig. But I do not care. Only the spirit what is matters. I transmitting this message in the hope that ya'll contact me soon. The Verb must be spread amongst my people. They all should know about the Revelation. O Holy Ones, lest me know the new evangelium for I can preach with renewed faith.
Until then I'll countinue my pilgrimage here.

Amen.

***end of prayer***

It is Time - Serpentis - 10-22-2009

[Image: Transmission2.png]

We hear you Padre, and we will send out messengers and Acolytes to secure your travel to our holy haven. But yet again, I must warn you.

The messengers may be seen as alien and strange, but do not worry they will bring you to the sanctuary off the creator.

We welcome all with open arms.

We will give you what ever scriptures you wish.

All you have to do is ask, and you shall receive.

Have faith brother.

Arch Priest Jacheam