Discovery Gaming Community
Outcast Commonwealth Discussion - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: Outcast Commonwealth Discussion (/showthread.php?tid=27312)

Pages: 1 2

Outcast Commonwealth Discussion - ocgov - 09-28-2009

//Please stay in Role play & in character in this thread. blatant flames & none role play posts will be removed\\

**Incoming Transmission**
Comm ID- Outcast Commonwealth President & Council of Ministers
Target ID- Outcast Citizens, Allied Parties, Concerned Guests
Subject: Open discussion

Greetings from the Outcast Commonwealth Government,

At this time, we would like to address any questions, concerns, problems or input regarding the change of the government structure & it's laws & regulations,
If you should have questions, input or concerns, ask them here. We shall respond & hopefully be able to explain or answer any concerns you may have.

Outcast Commonwealth

Outcast Commonwealth Discussion - Tabris - 09-28-2009

Comm ID: Sirius Cartel "Mad Monty", ranked "Made Man"

To: The New Outcast Commonwealth

Hail to the new Outcast Commonwealth! May your rule be long and the cardamine crops prosper under your command!

We look forward to future buissness in shipping the Orange Dream as always with all involved and defeating all those who would dare oppose it!

All hail the Outcast Nation! All Hail the Commonwealth!

Outcast Commonwealth Discussion - obnoxious1 - 09-30-2009

[Image: de-la-vega.jpg]
**Transmitting**
[color=#FFFFFF]Comm ID - Councilman Varraco de la Vega
Outcast Commonwealth Council of Ministers
Secure Up-link Acquired... Begin Transmission

Citizens of the Outcast Commonwealth, Allied parties, concerned entities,

Seem there is some confusion, strife & panic over the change of government as of late.
I will try to address some of the questions received thus far. Other ministers may chime in as well to address their views & input as well as answer questions & such. So, let me get started..

Quote:Comm ID: Prison Liner Pyongyang

Wha-? When was this "election by the people"? I didn't vote for any of these guys!

Of course, I didn't vote for the last ones either. For all we know, this could simply be a coup d'etat.
Oh, well. Life goes on.

Long live the Outcast Nation!

Yes there was an election, By the people? I think not. The Council of Ministers voted for a spokesman for the Outcast Commonwealth. A figure head so to speak. A public election at this time would prove to be disastrous to the Outcast people. With several sects of religion, cults, corruption & intimidation by powerful Dons, No, we thought it best to handle the situation for the good of the people & the Commonwealth.

Quote:Incoming Transmission
Comm ID: Vitale Demetri

I see my retirement from the now-dissolved Council of Dons was the correct choice, else I'd be party to such nonsensical ideas. You claim that this nation has remained strong through all the hardships we've faced, and you're right. By why and how did we survive? Through the strong leadership of the Dons. Men and women of power in positions of power. People that weren't hesitant to use that power in the best interests of their family and nation. The entire populace of Malta owes their existence to the Dons.

And now how have we repaid eight centuries of strong and wise leadership? We strip the Don's power from them and turn our government into this.. This parody of the Bretonian Government. We have survived not by following the fickle wishes of the crowd, but by ensuring we had leaders who have been groomed their entire lives to be the leaders of our nations.

Now we have some ridiculous elected government subjected to the whims of popularity in deciding who is to lead us?

"A government of the people, by the people, for the people." That seems to be the exact same definition the United States government used back in Sol. And what happened to them? They were attacked, beaten, annihilated. Forced from Earth itself, until their only hope was to run. Run from the womb of Humanity for some randomly-chosen sector of space where we could start over.

Look at Liberty today. A corrupt government, their own citizens turned to piracy, rebellion, xenophobia, unemployment, and the list goes on. Do we want that happening to our own nation? Next thing you know, the extremists will be calling for the emancipation of our slaves!

You've taken a working and effective government led by the Dons, and replaced it with some bureaucratic nonsense. No longer are the Dons equal to each other. They aren't even equals to some popularity-grubbing commoners now. The Dons, men and women who have led this country well, are now second-rate civilians to the rabble. If you thought the power wars between the Dons was bad, imagine what will come with this new government. You risk civil war with this hair-brained scheme.

You're sense has taken leave of you if you persist with these ridiculous ideas.

-Vitale Demetri

Ahh Don Demitri, Funny how your claimed retirement was looked upon as a completely different form of leaving, but alas, that's not the point. I believe Rear Admiral Picaro Diablo answered it best, but I will interject a few things as well.
In your last statement..

Quote:You've taken a working and effective government led by the Dons, and replaced it with some bureaucratic nonsense. No longer are the Dons equal to each other. They aren't even equals to some popularity-grubbing commoners now. The Dons, men and women who have led this country well, are now second-rate civilians to the rabble. If you thought the power wars between the Dons was bad, imagine what will come with this new government. You risk civil war with this hair-brained scheme.
You claim we took a working effective government & replaced it? The past government was as effective as reasoning with a Bounty Hunter, Many of them never showing up for meetings, never getting involved with the conditions, trials & tribulations that faced the Outcast people or it's interests. Merely there to fill a seat & claim a title. Well sir, these members followed your lead & .. well we'll call it retired for the sake of dignity.
If you are naive enough to believe that we would be willing to subject and relinquish authority to the various small entities that make a mere existence in our nation, your sadly mistaken. I assure you, The new government is merely in name only with some new laws, regulations, and privileges. We shall operate with the same mind set we have always operated with but with a Ministry that is more effective & willing to take needed actions, not just fill a seat.

Quote:Aye just don't want our dons heads wrapped around elections is all matie. Aye want them to ruthlessly apply the iron fist to our enemies and not worry about being unpopular.

Aye want all of liberty under our control, not to emulate their gov.

It is true that the dons are in charge matie... what if a maggot of lies decides to challenge them without their filth uncovered? There is a reason we have dons. Fathers of our land, unrebukable and forts of stone in their seats matie.

Aye want it to stay that way.

Loyal citizen of Malta, fear not. The election process took a mere 30 minutes to debate & complete. The Council of Ministers elected & voted for the President of the Commonwealth. & Rest assured, We shall one day have the Liberty government at our feet, it's citizens begging for our Orange Gold and forfeiting their government with an unconditional surrender. As will the rest of our enemies fall. Either by the Orange Dream or our might, they shall crumble.

Quote:**Incoming Transmission**
**Comm ID :: Venom ESS
**Location ID :: Secured Facility, Untraceable**

To whom it may concern,

I agree with my fellow countrymen before me. Time will tell if these actions will prove useful to our glorious nation. The ESS will always protect the interests of the Outcasts, even through this change of governmental system. I see more flaws with this governmental change than the previous one, however, it looks more organized and hopefully the government will play a more active role than the previous regime. A absent government does nothing for its people. I would also hope that this government does not encroach upon our ways of piracy and smuggling. I can foresee a large uproar if we turn into a state like Liberty. One of the reasons we are such a prosperous nation is because we are an outlet for so many other organizations and individuals not welcomed by the lawful side of the universe. Do not get me wrong, we have our enemies like the Corsairs, who should die a thousand deaths for their treachery and their arrogance.

Elected officials, I saw no election nor heard of any. As with any elected government, there is corruption. I can assure I will be watching every footstep of this elected government with close consideration for the Maltese people. Elected officials worry about being re-elected, they speak the speak to get themselves into office and do little or nothing with the power given to them, and the very worst of the worst they pursue personal agendas. I do feel a little bit more secure that these people were formerly Dons of the Council, however the Council was a little bit absent. I respect this new government, for now, but if you hurt our people you will answer for your actions. And that is not a threat, it is a consideration for our people.

In closing, I hope that this government is not afraid of striking our enemies. Liberty, corporations, corsairs, others in this category. I propose genocide. Unless you are afraid that is.. There is much to be taken and much wealth to be gained. Our territory needs expansion and there are many valuable planets to be massacred and annexed in the name of the Outcast Nation. Our enemies have stood too long and they must be struck down.

Once more unto the Might Outcast Nation! For Piracy! For The Orange Dream! For Outcasts Everywhere!

Best Regards,
Venom ΣŞŞ
Fleet Admiral of the ΣŞŞ.XҒ

**Transmission End**

Esteemed leader of the ESS, Put your worries aside my friend. The Outcast Commonwealth shall NEVER slack against our foe's. In fact the opposite shall soon be the normal. We shall begin with operations to vanquish our foes with more determination & meens very soon. But true Outcast loyalist & supporters need not wait upon the actions of our military to strike at our enemies. The Outcast Commonwealth government encourages all with the ability to do so, attack our enemies, lay waste on their stations & planets. Pillage their resources & make them bow before us all!
We the Ministry just ask that such attacks be used with common sense. Sending a fleet of capitol warships with out sufficient fighter and bomber support is just a waste of valuable resources. Strike them at will, but be smart about it.

As for the wishers of support & good tidings, We thank you. For those concerned about treaties, all treaties made by the previous government will be honored by the Outcast Commonwealth Government.
Any further questions, concerns, input or objections, feel free to transmit them here. They will be answered.

I thank you for your time great citizens & friends.

Varraco de la Vega
Councilman

End Transmission:

Outcast Commonwealth Discussion - kikatsu - 09-30-2009

COMM ID: Geordi Forbes
SUBJECT: The Commonwealth

Don't mind this little ol' Junker here. I just was wondering about a couple of things regarding this reform. I wondered if you folks would change or...er create a formalized star ship ID system to replace the Maltese Naval Ship designation....yah know, something that has something to do with the fact that your governement's now known as the Commonwealth. Also on that note, can we call you guys the Commonwealth...ers.... umm is there a proper name other than Maltese or Outcast you fellows would want to go by?

Heh. I'm no one fancy, just someone wondering about some stuff.

END

Outcast Commonwealth Discussion - obnoxious1 - 09-30-2009

' Wrote:COMM ID: Geordi Forbes
SUBJECT: The Commonwealth

Don't mind this little ol' Junker here. I just was wondering about a couple of things regarding this reform. I wondered if you folks would change or...er create a formalized star ship ID system to replace the Maltese Naval Ship designation....yah know, something that has something to do with the fact that your governement's now known as the Commonwealth. Also on that note, can we call you guys the Commonwealth...ers.... umm is there a proper name other than Maltese or Outcast you fellows would want to go by?

Heh. I'm no one fancy, just someone wondering about some stuff.

END

MNS (Maltese Naval Ship) will continue to be used for the Naval Reserve unless Admiral Dejesus deems fit to change it. & We shall always be known as Outcast, or if you wish to really please us, just call us Master.

Councilman de la Vega
Outcast Commonwealth Ministry

Outcast Commonwealth Discussion - VenomHX - 09-30-2009

**Transmission Begin**
**Target ID :: Outcast Commonwealth: Care of President & Council of Ministers :: Omicron Alpha, Planet Malta**
**Sender ID :: Venom ESS :: Omicron Beta, Ruiz Base**

Quote:Outcast Commonwealth Government,
President & Council of Ministers,

I formally speak for the Elite Shadow Society as a whole. We support this new government providing it will benefit the Outcast Nation as it claims and truly is a shining light compared to the old ineffective Council that existed previously. The Elite Shadow Society offers up it's services as an Organized Militant Piracy to the Outcast Commonwealth Military. To serve the Outcast Commonwealth and it's citizens, to secure Outcast interests at home and abroad. We are in agreement so long as we are allowed to pursue our personal interests as an organization along side the interests of the Outcast Commonwealth. We believe in piracy, smuggling, and the extermination of our foes with extreme prejudice.

I thank you for your time and I await a response from our newly founded government.

Once more unto the Might of the Outcast Nation! For Piracy! For The Orange Dream! For Outcasts Everywhere!

Best Regards,
Venom ΣŞŞ

**Transmissions End**

Outcast Commonwealth Discussion - Salvador.P - 10-05-2009

## INCOMING OC-SOB TRANSMISSION ##
... reading headers ...
id: Salvador Perez | loc: Omicron Alpha
... headers complete ...
## SENDING ACK SIGNAL ##

[Image: sperez-small.png]

~~ ESTABLISHING CONNECTION TO MALTESE INTERCOMM ARRAY ~~
Greetings esteemed Ministers,

Since I couldn't find a suitable official diplomatic channel, I decided to write you here.

Earlier today a Vagrant Raider trader called my via private channel, asking for my immediate assistance in Tau-37. He said he was being pirated by a rogue Outcasts Tridente named Fayng.Mcgeezaks. When I arrived at the scene (near Alpha JH) my scanner confirmed the identities of these two ships. VR was hauling slaves to Malta and Fayng.Mcgeezaks was trying to pirate him.

I tried to reason with Fayng.Mcgeezaks, but he showed great disrespect towards me and also towards VR group, saying that they (the VR) may be our allies, but surely not his. After that he open fired on VR trader. I tried to prevent the destruction of the VR, but was unable to do so given so little time. Fayng.Mcgeezaks destroyed the VR trading ship and looted most of it's cargo. He then turned his weapons on me, but I gave him a nice surprise back in Alpha. I ordered the captain of [ffs]_cpt.Sibary_[wbt] battleship to destroy Fayng.Mcgeezaks's bunboat, which he did. Fayng then continued insulting the great Maltese Nation, calling us "fu**ing Mexicans" plus many other things. He also seemed seriously infected with the Lolwut virus.

Dear Ministers, we must not allow imbeciles like this one to stain our public image and risk him infecting others with that Lolwut disease. Fayng.Mcgeezaks is already on my KoS list. Please add him to the official one as well.

Attached evidence:
http://img97.imageshack.us/img97/6850/screen41p.jpg
http://img121.imageshack.us/img121/2517/screen42.jpg
http://img96.imageshack.us/img96/2562/screen43o.jpg
http://img121.imageshack.us/img121/1087/screen44.jpg
http://img121.imageshack.us/img121/3084/screen45.jpg
http://img44.imageshack.us/img44/1976/screen46.jpg
http://img96.imageshack.us/img96/2079/screen47.jpg
http://img34.imageshack.us/img34/2593/screen48n.jpg
http://img19.imageshack.us/img19/5497/screen49p.jpg
http://img121.imageshack.us/img121/213/screen50.jpg

Cdr. Salvador Perez
Shadow Outcast Brigade

~~ CLOSING CONNECTION ~~
## END OF TRANSMISSION ##

Outcast Commonwealth Discussion - VenomHX - 10-05-2009

**Transmission Begin**
**Target ID :: Outcast Commonwealth: Care of President & Council of Ministers :: Omicron Alpha, Planet Malta**

I would like to make an addition to this report myself. Just last night I was at a rally with my officers and this Fayng.Mcgeezaks working in tandem with another pilot named .:Zandos:. . They were attacking a Phantom whom had stopped by our homeland and they killed him without hesitation. As we are neutral with the Phantoms and we did not want to kill a fellow Outcast we did not intervene in this matter. Soon after a lot of lulwot virus spouting this Fayng.Mcgeezaks was stakled by a Phantom Battleship that came to avenge the death of his brethren. The situation was handled and I had spoke to the Phantoms who were present and they were okay with the situation and said that we were neutral as we should be.

More to the point though, I would like to second this Fayng.Mcgeezaks as a KOS Target for his actions through our space. He is disgracing us and while I do not have evidence like my brother before me, I have seen with my own eyes Fayng's insulate actions and my fellow officers have seen as well.

Once more unto the Might of the Outcast Nation! For Piracy! For The Orange Dream! For Outcasts Everywhere!

Best Regards,
Venom ΣŞŞ

**Transmissions End**

Outcast Commonwealth Discussion - obnoxious1 - 10-05-2009

[Image: de-la-vega.jpg]
**Transmitting**
[color=#FFFFFF]Comm ID - Councilman Varraco de la Vega
Secure Up-link Acquired... Begin Transmission

In regards to..

' Wrote:
## INCOMING OC-SOB TRANSMISSION ##
... reading headers ...
id: Salvador Perez | loc: Omicron Alpha
... headers complete ...
## SENDING ACK SIGNAL ##

[Image: sperez-small.png]

~~ ESTABLISHING CONNECTION TO MALTESE INTERCOMM ARRAY ~~
Greetings esteemed Ministers,

Since I couldn't find a suitable official diplomatic channel, I decided to write you here.

Earlier today a Vagrant Raider trader called my via private channel, asking for my immediate assistance in Tau-37. He said he was being pirated by a rogue Outcasts Tridente named Fayng.Mcgeezaks. When I arrived at the scene (near Alpha JH) my scanner confirmed the identities of these two ships. VR was hauling slaves to Malta and Fayng.Mcgeezaks was trying to pirate him.

I tried to reason with Fayng.Mcgeezaks, but he showed great disrespect towards me and also towards VR group, saying that they (the VR) may be our allies, but surely not his. After that he open fired on VR trader. I tried to prevent the destruction of the VR, but was unable to do so given so little time. Fayng.Mcgeezaks destroyed the VR trading ship and looted most of it's cargo. He then turned his weapons on me, but I gave him a nice surprise back in Alpha. I ordered the captain of [ffs]_cpt.Sibary_[wbt] battleship to destroy Fayng.Mcgeezaks's bunboat, which he did. Fayng then continued insulting the great Maltese Nation, calling us "fu**ing Mexicans" plus many other things. He also seemed seriously infected with the Lolwut virus.

Dear Ministers, we must not allow imbeciles like this one to stain our public image and risk him infecting others with that Lolwut disease. Fayng.Mcgeezaks is already on my KoS list. Please add him to the official one as well.

Attached evidence:
http://img97.imageshack.us/img97/6850/screen41p.jpg
http://img121.imageshack.us/img121/2517/screen42.jpg
http://img96.imageshack.us/img96/2562/screen43o.jpg
http://img121.imageshack.us/img121/1087/screen44.jpg
http://img121.imageshack.us/img121/3084/screen45.jpg
http://img44.imageshack.us/img44/1976/screen46.jpg
http://img96.imageshack.us/img96/2079/screen47.jpg
http://img34.imageshack.us/img34/2593/screen48n.jpg
http://img19.imageshack.us/img19/5497/screen49p.jpg
http://img121.imageshack.us/img121/213/screen50.jpg

Cdr. Salvador Perez
Shadow Outcast Brigade

~~ CLOSING CONNECTION ~~
## END OF TRANSMISSION ##

& The follow up post from our Brethren the ESS, The Council has agreed.
If you see Fayng.Mcgeezaks's bunboat [color=#FF0000]KILL HIM
You have tried to reason with this fool, He will not listen, thus he needs to be purged from our ranks
You may also open fire on any fool who dares to assist him.

We shall be forming a message channel soon. Thank you for the information.

V. de la Vega
Outcast Commonwealth Ministry

Outcast Commonwealth Discussion - VenomHX - 10-06-2009

**Transmission Begin**
**Target ID :: Outcast Commonwealth: President & Council of Ministers :: Omicron Alpha, Planet Malta**

The Elite Shadow Society hears your words and will go to work on him. As for times of late, I have personally noticed several perpetrators who have been mis-representing the interests of the Outcast Commonwealth and those of our people in general. I take it upon myself and of my organization to further our role in operating in Omicron Alpha and all other regions of Outcast Space to make sure our ways are followed and to smite any who will not listen to reason. I can't wait for the Outcast Commonwealth to begin to actively preside and be fully operational.

Best Regards,
Venom ΣŞŞ

**Transmissions End**