Discovery Gaming Community
2 or 3 volunteers needed for test - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Discovery General (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Discovery RP 24/7 General Discussions (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=23)
+--- Thread: 2 or 3 volunteers needed for test (/showthread.php?tid=2773)

2 or 3 volunteers needed for test - Igiss - 04-29-2007

I need 2 or 3 volunteers for a test that would take place on Discovery PvP server.

Purpose of the test is to find out how Slow-Turn mode setting influences player interactions. The first player would be flying a fighter with no Slow-Turn. Second player will also fly a fighter, but will have Slow-Turn (cruiser) enabled. I know that's pain, but really necessary...

If I'll be able to find the third person, he/she would be using a capship, Gunboat or Cruiser, with NO Slow-Turn.

I will be the battleship whom you all will be trying to hit:)

Please post as soon as possible if ready to participate. The test will be completed today or tomorrow. Should take about 1 hour total.

2 or 3 volunteers needed for test - BULLDOGNK - 04-29-2007

' Wrote:I need 2 or 3 volunteers for a test that would take place on Discovery PvP server.

Purpose of the test is to find out how Slow-Turn mode setting influences player interactions. The first player would be flying a fighter with no Slow-Turn. Second player will also fly a fighter, but will have Slow-Turn (cruiser) enabled. I know that's pain, but really necessary...

If I'll be able to find the third person, he/she would be using a capship, Gunboat or Cruiser, with NO Slow-Turn.

I will be the battleship whom you all will be trying to hit:)

Please post as soon as possible if ready to participate. The test will be completed today or tomorrow. Should take about 1 hour total.

I have a outcast destroyer, name the place you want me and im there.... other old rogues will be there also...#

Cheers

2 or 3 volunteers needed for test - Raven_ipb2_import227 - 04-29-2007

' Wrote:I have a outcast destroyer, name the place you want me and im there.... other old rogues will be there also...#
Cheers

If it's today I should be able to help... give me a shout in game (RP server) or PM with time and place.. if it's gona be tomorrow, I can't help till after 7pm GMT (probably won't be home till 7 tomorrow)

2 or 3 volunteers needed for test - Igiss - 04-29-2007

Test will take place tomorrow in about 22-24 hours from now (see time of the post). Please be on forums by that time if you wish to participate. My msn is igiss@msn.com (DO NOT use for e-mails).

2 or 3 volunteers needed for test - caylith - 04-29-2007

I could be here to help with this. I'll get a fighter for it if that's okay.

:)

2 or 3 volunteers needed for test - Igiss - 04-30-2007

Okay, there's about half an hour until the test. I'm still clueless who's going to participate and who will be the fighter with battleship mode on:)

Post here or contact me on MSN. Waiting.

2 or 3 volunteers needed for test - caylith - 04-30-2007

Crow is ready and waiting outside of Manhattan for this. I'll be there

2 or 3 volunteers needed for test - Nightfall - 04-30-2007

Huegenot and a Nephthys near Newark.

2 or 3 volunteers needed for test - BULLDOGNK - 04-30-2007

Igiss!!!!!!

your MSN is not online lol

Cheers