Discovery Gaming Community
Kvasir to RM - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Discovery General (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Discovery RP 24/7 General Discussions (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=23)
+--- Thread: Kvasir to RM (/showthread.php?tid=2785)

Kvasir to RM - Hylden - 05-02-2007

Hello, Kvasir here. I haven't insulted you, YET. I HAVE RESPONDED to your hails. (have witness). I didn't tried to take control of NEW BERLIN, as i stated that i don't wish to interfere in your internal affairs.(responded in romanian after Nightfall asked me). IF I AM RHEINLAND MILITARY i said that doesn't give you authority over me, as you used a commanding tone. YOU ARE NOT MY SUPERIOR, ONLY GOD IS. SO start saying the truth, and maybe I won't consider accusing you of swearing. (server rules). So, don't start with me like i am some kind of slave in your way. Next time, i will complain about "insulting my intelligence" thing, as you are not my mentor or something. And one more thing, you should agree that I am right and you are wrong, I said the truth you didn't and the next thing was complaining to Nightfall about what i was saying to you (but not what you said to me) because i don't use whole lies and half-truths as you do to gain support for my actions. As I stated to you before, I worked hard to obtain the money needed to purchase the rh battleship i own and the trust and mutual respect of the rheinland people. (And, I am not an intruder, i have reihnland affiliation.)
Next time in-game, IF YOU WILL INSULT ME AGAIN, I will see to it that screenshots of your behavior reach all admins, and I will accuse you of swearing. That includes all kind of messages, including private. So, choose your words carefully, my friend.
One more thing, you can ask him if i have offended you in romanian, EVER. I have respected you even if i didn't that the guy next to you is an admin, he later revealed himself to me. This is to prevent you from saying that i was keeping up the appearances, because of Nightfall. I had respected you, I still respect you, and I will respect you. I suggest you do the same.

This message is for Calyth, the guy with his "intelligence insulted" by me... PUBLIC SINCERE APPOLOGIES...

From now on, I will carefully choose my words... I suggest you to do the same...

All the best, Kvasir.

Kvasir to RM - Ripper - 05-02-2007

Thats the way Kvasir,Bravo:crazy:

Kvasir to RM - Alpha 429 - 05-02-2007

OK:

FIRST: Caylith is a WOMAN, if you actually stopped to think about it (read her RP and looked at some of her character's names and how they are addressed) you would actually notce that

SECOND: Ripper BUT OUT. Your treading on thin ice here mate, bail out now before it costs you. And if that was supposed to be a joke then quite frankly it was CRAP.

THIRD: Caylith is a member of the RM and they run New Berlin, if you have a problem with that then TOUGH. Also if you have the CHEEK to say she tried to order you around like a slave again then you had better PM me some FRAKKING screenshots because Caylith is a respected member of this community, she has been here far longer than you and ive known her long enough to know that unless she was your superior she would not try to order you around in anhy way UNLESS you were an enemy of the state of Rheinland in which case she would order you to leave Rheinland space.

Oh and would you please be so kind as to post details concerning this incident. From the looks of your post you trying to drag someones name through the mud and quite frankly mate your case is going to have to be solid to get any support here. So please enlighten us as to the situation and we will see who the true liar is.

Kvasir to RM - Nightfall - 05-02-2007

Hylden/Kvasir, I was there too (obviously, you remember).

First, Caylith is a girl, not a guy (just to make things clear, not important for the discussion but I think she is proud to be a girl):P.

Anyway, the only thing we told you is to join the RM for you to make it legit to get that battleship after you rise through the ranks and tried explaining you the exact thing why it's the RM controlling the Rheinland systems.

The only thing you kept repeating is 'IF I AM RHEINLAND MILITARY i said that doesn't give you authority over me I am not [RM]Kvasir. YOU ARE NOT MY SUPERIOR, ONLY GOD IS.' and very similar and generally were acting like an a** (sorry for the word). You also kept insulting the RM and stating that the RM doesn't exist and such things. You simply didn't want to listen.

Caylith ([RM]Hiltraud) hailed you in RP, as the RM Captain she is playing. You immediately started screaming 'abuse' and 'why are you commanding me' and general nonsense. I had to go ooc and talk to you in Romanian as I know it's your language and assumed that you may not understand what are we talking to you about. I proved to be wrong, you kept acting the same.

You are acting the same right now as you typed that. It looks to me that you simply refuse to listen to what it is said to you and you just want to keep acting as you wish to do - your way, no matter of anything else. In fact, you're insulting the intelligence of everyone who was there.

Kvasir to RM - DBoy1612 - 05-03-2007

Alright, now that this is out of the dump. I can talk freely.

1. ALL OF THAT was in character! Except for the stuff Nightfall wrote in Romanian. ( I think )

2. THERE WAS NO unappropriated language of any kind what so ever, and I know you have nothing on it.

3. WE RUN New Berlin, We don't give a damn if you are tagged Rheinland Military. We still control the system, so if we hail you, you better as hell respond to it. Not start yelling "Abuse abuse! I am Rheinland Too! I don't need to listen to you!"

4. NEW BERLIN HAS RULE! MEANING! You must follow them when in New Berlin! Again! I don't give a damn of you are Rheinland Military tagged. Because if you don't follow them, we name you a traitor and blow you to hell.

5. If you have some god damn proof of all this. I want it sent to me with a PM. Because I know you don't have any of it. Why? BECAUSE I WAS THERE! (Meric Freelamen)

6. Never make a smart @$$ post like this again, this is a waste of our time and you will get flamed to the ground for it.. Just read all the posts above and below mine.

Kvasir to RM - caylith - 05-03-2007

Sheesh! I come home from work to find this. Okay, here we go.....

Quote:Hello, Kvasir here. I haven't insulted you, YET. I HAVE RESPONDED to your hails. (have witness). I didn't tried to take control of NEW BERLIN, as i stated that i don't wish to interfere in your internal affairs.(responded in romanian after Nightfall asked me).

I never said you tried to take control of New Berlin. In fact, I didn't even post in the Rheinland Message Dump!

Quote:IF I AM RHEINLAND MILITARY i said that doesn't give you authority over me, as you used a commanding tone. YOU ARE NOT MY SUPERIOR, ONLY GOD IS. SO start saying the truth, and maybe I won't consider accusing you of swearing. (server rules).

Oh my god! Where did I swear? I went to you once in private and all I did was repeat what I said in system chat about the intelligience thing and you yelling at me for deciphering only what I want from the romanian chat.

As to the commanding tone, I was roleplaying my arrogant RM captain character! It was all in RP, absolutely everything I said to you was in character.

Quote:So, don't start with me like i am some kind of slave in your way. Next time, i will complain about "insulting my intelligence" thing, as you are not my mentor or something. And one more thing, you should agree that I am right and you are wrong, I said the truth you didn't and the next thing was complaining to Nightfall about what i was saying to you (but not what you said to me) because i don't use whole lies and half-truths as you do to gain support for my actions.

Oh hon, if only you knew who I talk to when I play the game (on skype). I was reading the chat to guess who..... NIGHTFALL! Of course I told him what I said to you. I told him and 4 others what I wrote and what you wrote on private. And what the hell kind of support was I trying to get? Makes no sense to me really. I don't lie and I don't tell half truths, sorry buddy.

Another thing, he was too busy typing to you to translate what you were saying.

Quote: As I stated to you before, I worked hard to obtain the money needed to purchase the rh battleship i own and the trust and mutual respect of the rheinland people. (And, I am not an intruder, i have reihnland affiliation.)
Next time in-game, IF YOU WILL INSULT ME AGAIN, I will see to it that screenshots of your behavior reach all admins, and I will accuse you of swearing. That includes all kind of messages, including private. So, choose your words carefully, my friend.

I never told you to get rid of your battleship. I asked how you got it. I then said IF you wanted to join the RM you wouldn't be able to use that ship, you would have to start in a fighter. I never told you to get rid of the thing!

Quote:This message is for Calyth, the guy with his "intelligence insulted" by me... PUBLIC SINCERE APPOLOGIES...

From now on, I will carefully choose my words... I suggest you to do the same...

All the best, Kvasir.

Okay, i've said this to you before and i've stated it here. I WAS ROLEPLAYING!!! If you don't like the way I or RM roleplays then I won't deal with you whatsoever. I will ignore you for fear of insulting you. Still don't know how I insulted you though. All I said was read RM rules and please don't tell anyone to do something that would be contrary to what we would say. The only way you'd know that is if you read RM's rules! Again i'll reiterate the fact that everything I, Nightfall or Dboy said to you was in character!

I fear we won't get anywhere with this discussion as you are still under the impression that I was insulting you, swearing to you (no idea where that came from) and telling you what to do.

Oh and the only part of your post that says apology is where you wrote "PUBLIC SINCERE APPOLOGIES"

The rest of it just seems like threats.

Caylith

Kvasir to RM - onca - 05-03-2007

Hylden, buddy, all I can say is look at the server name.... "RP". That means "Role Play".

I really don't understand how this happens. Me, 2 of my 14 chars are military/police aligned (BAF & RFP), but not in any clan.... and I have never, NEVER, had this kind of run-ins with the SF & RM. I happily go about my business protecting the systems alongside the established lawful clans, without it turning into some stupid-ass flame-fest like this.

I can only assume certain egos the size of Planet Fuji get in the way, and I'm not referring to IC egos (which is fully justified). In my case, I guess I fully respect that if RM gave my police char some directive, I would follow it. Because, Hylden, in New Berlin RM is the law. That is fully spelled out in these forums, and backed up by the admins and server rules.

It has nothing to do with players wanting to be control freaks and boss other players around. It is simply how things are done around here. Hylden mate, just get with the program. Then we can all get back to having some fun.

o.

EDIT: Sorry when I say "RM" I am referring to the player clan, of course.

Kvasir to RM - fwolf - 05-03-2007

Hylden, good luck with the rheinland battleship.

Kvasir to RM - Hylden - 05-08-2007

I already discussed this matter with Caylith on PM. I won't reply here what we discussed in PM. My problem was with Kaylith's character, not the clan. I appologised for my unpleasant way i speaked in-game. And info for D-Boy: you don't have any way to see what we discussed in prv channel in-game. Even if you were there, it doesn't mean you have all the info.:PBecause we already finished this dispute, i deleted the screen shots made in that incident. This matter doesn't need any pursuing. I appologise to the RM, if I insulted your authority, but, I must repeat myself, I was talking with caylith, only. We discussed in PM, and we cleared things out. I will not post in this thread again.

Kvasir to RM - Virus - 05-08-2007

Very good, then. If things have been worked out...

Hiltraud!!... Full report! Private channels!