Discovery Gaming Community
WU Message Center - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Stories and Biographies (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=56)
+--- Thread: WU Message Center (/showthread.php?tid=2794)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

WU Message Center - Thor - 05-04-2007

[attachmentid=2075]
-Incoming Transmission-
Comm ID: General Sun Long - [WU] Le'i Gong

On behalf of her Exaulted Highness, Empress Wu Nan of the New Jade Empire, I have opened hostilities with the honorable warriors of the Kusari Nation. The Le'i Gong (Chinese Thunder God:)) flag ship of the fleet, has successfully been field tested. Honorable [KNF] Kisaragi-san was damaged (one death) and withdrew. We will refit and continue looking for a safe harbor. Glory to the Jade Empire!

-Tansmission Ends-

WU Message Center - OsoRojo - 05-09-2007

Transmit........

To; General Sun Long

Comm ID: [WU]-Sun Tzu

Greetings,

With all humility, I announce the activation of the newest fighter to offer service to the Empress. It is an honor to trample all that oppose her desires. May the VOID bend to her will!

My respects
2nd Lt. Sun Tzu

WU Message Center - OsoRojo - 05-09-2007

Transmit....................

To: General Sun Long

Comm ID: WU-Sun Tzu

Greetings,

It is with bittersweet regrets that I must report that my fighter is docked at Kyoto due to a run-in with a KNF. However, before the upset I was able to clear out two flights of Kusari police and an audacious Police station near our Chugoku jump hole.

My respects,
2nd Lt. Sun Tzu

WU Message Center - OsoRojo - 05-10-2007

Transmit.....................

Greetings,

Our mapping of Sirius is running ahead of schedule despite the misgivings of a few braggarts spoutting gibbersish on the topic of Honor. Their lexicon cannot even define its true meaning. Sadly, I must report my vessel is once again laid-up for repairs, but it shall put to the VOID shortly. Our newest recruit is shaping up nicely as is our trading wing. He has received funds for purchases and should be plying the lanes at this very moment.

In addition, I am humbled by your confidence shown me through the act of promotion. I shall endeavor to prove my worth as Captain. May the Empress crush all who oppose her whim!

My felicitations,
Captain Sun Tzu

WU Message Center - OsoRojo - 05-10-2007

Transmit...........

Greetings,

Our endeavors are running beyond expectations. Many seem to hold the Houses, and minor aspirants, in poor regard, which provides us with fertile ground to sow the seeds of their destruction for the glory of Empress WU. I have procured a new vessel with the blood of many Kusari militia. Overall, it has preformed well, but it must still put it through a proper testing regimen.

My humble respects,
Cpt. Sun Tzu

WU Message Center - Thor - 05-11-2007

-Incoming Transmission-

Comm ID: General Sun Long

I notified the Empress of our progress and she is pleased. Good work Captain Sun Tzu, continue with your assignments. Sun Long out.

-Transmission Terminated-

OOC: The Faction Status page is posted for all to review at their convinience. I will follow up with the Diplomatic page ASAP. If you wish to be recognized as a friend or foe please PM me with that info. Thanks

WU Message Center - OsoRojo - 05-12-2007

Transmit................

Com ID: [WU]-Sun Tzu

My humble greetings,

As of this transmission our survey of the sector is at 40% and I believe this project will be completed well within the desired time-frame. Liberty forces have been informed of our asylum requests and seemed most helpful in that regard. Their elite unit has shown great courtesy and tack. I find them most refreshing and an unexpected change from the norm.

My respects,
Captain Sun Tzu

WU Message Center - Thor - 05-12-2007

-Incoming Transmission-

Comm ID: General Sun Long

I am reporting a severe malfunction of the Le'i Gong's transponder. Actually the malfunction allowed me to get within strking didstance of a BSG freighter, the Vicar's Fist. The ship was heavily damaged and his contents are now the property of the Empire. Captain, as soon as your survey mission is complete I want you to begin plying the shipping lanes of Kusari. Our war effort is in need of additional funding. That is all. Sun Long out.

-Transmission Terminated-

Transmit.........................

Comm ID: [WU]~Song Wu

Greetings honored General,

As per your orders, our first Bomber wing is being constructed to interdict trade within Kusari space. Final shakedown is nigh. Our treasury shall overflow with Kusari's ill-gotten gains leeched off the labor of our brethren. May the Empress' slipper lay upon Kusarian's throats!

My humble respects,
2nd Lt. Song Wu

Transmit.......................

Comm ID: [WU]-Song Wu

Greetings,

The Empress' bomber wing has been activated and is in the process of shakedown and supplemental mapping. In addition, the bomber wing must go through computer upgrades to facilitate integration with the GC's IFF network. Overall, despite some ION squalls, the bomber wing is shaping up nicely. Our Empress' will shall not be denied!

My humble regards,
2nd Lt. Song Wu