Discovery Gaming Community
Encrypted Transmissions - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: Encrypted Transmissions (/showthread.php?tid=28005)

Encrypted Transmissions - Alley - 10-11-2009

[.. INCOMING TRANSMISSION ..]
[.. FROM : Tommy-Joe Battery ..]
[.. TO : Commodore Christopher Dangen, Order ..]
[.. SUBJECT : ~#`^`\@|{^@|`|#{^ ..]

*the following is a video camera feed, you can see a young woman in a very odd ship*

I escapeeeeed ! It's been a total failure again, I can't say I'm surprised. *she starts smoking something*
This ship is super strange, I wonder how it is still flying. Yeah yeah, I know what you're going to say, It's bad to steal blablabla...

*she moves the video camera around, you notice the ship is made of parts of other ships* funny isn't it ?
Oh by the way, there's something much more funny ! *she approachs the camera to the navigation screen*
Look at that *she points a dot on a planet surface*
I don't think I'm crazy yet, but this doesn't looks like the coordinates of the main order base on Toledo.
*Suddently, a spark comes from the ceiling, and hit her* Ah ! DAMN IT ! I hate th----- *garbage*

*Ship voice : Feed lost, Message sent.*

[.. TRANSMISSION ENDED ..]

Encrypted Transmissions - Alley - 10-12-2009

[.. FROM : Tommy-Joe Battery ..]
[.. TO : Commodore Christopher Dangen, Order ..]
[.. SUBJECT : I don't thi {#\^@`{{^@;! ..]

*the following is a video camera feed, it's the same woman, her hairs are wet.*

It's... cold in here, I don't know what happened, I was in Colorado and suddently... I'm here. *she trembles a bit* I think I'm in a nebula or something like that, it looks like Sigma-17, I'm not sure...

I'm starting to regret... *she trembles more* I miss you Christopher... *her voice is slower, deeper* I miss you, I miss you... But I don't think you will find me this time, I don't even know if you receive my messages, but I have hope, I... have.. hope.

Forgive me *she closes her eyes for a few seconds*
*A huge white light invests the ship, the camera is quickly filled with white color, you can't see anything*
*Ship voice : Feed lost, Message sent.*

Encrypted Transmissions - Daerune - 10-14-2009

Unknown Transmission inbound
Point of origin: unknown

The video camera focused on man with medic's still trying stitch up the cut, he waved them off as he moved his T-shirt back down

"Ill find you I always do, but first I need to ask you some questions about your surroundings, first of all stay calm. What is the color of the Nebula."

The man holds the side of his stomach as he moves around in his chair uncomfortable, he coughs a few times and begins to talk again

"You need to tell me what happen."

The video communications link stays open as he hopes for a response, the medic comes back and starts to bandage the wound as he waits.

Encrypted Transmissions - Alley - 10-15-2009

[.. FROM : The Noveria ..]
[.. TO : Christopher Dangen, The Order ..]
[.. SUBJECT : ~[^`\# ? ..]

[Image: revan.jpg]

*video broadcast*

You're pretty smart, managing to give an order to the Queen, even I can't do that.
I don't see why she is interested so much in you, you ain't special, but I guess your satisfied, you retrieved your little doll, this... stupid girl.

One day... it will be you and me... without the queen around. Count on that.

Encrypted Transmissions - Daerune - 10-16-2009

Unknown Transmission inbound
Point of origin: unknown

A man appears on the video feed, he does not have any amount of emotion on his face

You may wont to kill me and I don't know why you hold so much hatred for me, but know this if you harm my friend or any of my friends, ill be coming for your head, No mercy no regret.

he moves around in his seat to a more comfortable position.

Maybe you should ask your Queen and i didn't order her I gave her the option to, but she would know her answer would effect my actions...... I will see you two again very soon, and maybe this time I wont have to come for a friend you have kidnapped.

He leans forward pressing a button sending the Transmission to prevent being traced.

Transmission Signal Lost