Discovery Gaming Community
The Lane Hackers | Mission Archives - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Unofficial Factions and Groups (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+--- Thread: The Lane Hackers | Mission Archives (/showthread.php?tid=28024)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14

The Lane Hacker Mission Archives - Tachyon - 06-28-2011

...hack.initiated...decryption.in.progress...
...Nikolai Diavolo.recognized...transmission.encrypted...
...uploading.data...

Good day, I recently took me some time to accomplish some missions;

Mission 1

Quote:MISSION 1 :
Mission Status : Ongoing
Recent reports have brought to our attention mysterious and troubling developments occurring in the Omega systems relating to the Nomads. All Technicians are to investigate the use of ANY Nomad technology by vessels traveling through Liberty space. Provide scans and a report in this archive documenting your findings. All other Lane Hackers are also instructed to report the use of Nomad technology in Liberty space.

First I wanted to go to Kansas System as long range scanners showed a high activity in the system.
On my way trough California I picked up a strange signal comming from a not Identified ship. As I came closer I couldnt belive what I saw, a Nomad Morph.
I made some scans os its equipment: I I

I chased the Nomad for a while and clarified, that they are not welcomed in Liberty Space.

Mission 16

Quote:MISSION 16 :
The Lane Hacker Research & Development Division has expressed an interest in Codename Weaponry, More Specifically the Weapons Dealers of Sirius. In order to acquire as much information possible about Codename Weaponry this mission will consist of two phases.

Phase 1: Provide Detailed Scans of an Weapons Dealer's Ship (Data Scans must include: Ship Type, Callsign, Location, Date and Time Spotted, Cargo). COMPLETED for IC|Bank, any other dealer is a valid target.

Phase 2: Mania-Interrogate a Weapons Dealer, try to acquire information such as Weapons locations & Weapons Suppliers.

I was sitting in my ship in California system and noticed two weapon dealers in California and New York system.
W.F.Cody-Weapons.Store and
Ferengi.Commerce.A(Adv.)

I knew, that W.F.Cody is a lawful dealer and is only talking and selling to lawfuls, so I needed to be a bit creative.
I masquerated as a Freelance blooger and told him the 'talk' will be an interview for my personel blog.

Conversation: I I I I I I I

Additional Information:
- He has four different democritus class ships, selling different equpment
- He is under the Norfolk SY all the time, and mostly guarded by liberty armed forces

The second 'interview' was with the Ferengi: I I I I

Both of the 'interviews' has been made 28.6.817 (Sirius Liberty time)

That's it, Nikolai out.

...encryption.in.progress...hack terminated...

The Lane Hacker Mission Archives - Nikolai Diavolo - 10-26-2011

...Technician.Nikolai.Diavolo.recognized...transmission.encrypted...
...uploading.data...

Quote:MISSION 16 :
The Lane Hacker Research & Development Division has expressed an interest in Codename Weaponry, More Specifically the Weapons Dealers of Sirius. In order to acquire as much information possible about Codename Weaponry this mission will consist of two phases.

Phase 1: Provide Detailed Scans of an Weapons Dealer's Ship (Data Scans must include: Ship Type, Callsign, Location, Date and Time Spotted, Cargo). COMPLETED for IC|Bank, any other dealer is a valid target.

Yesterday in New York, I completed the scans for 2 Weapon/Equipment Dealer's ships. [Arms.Dealer].Narcotic and W.F.Cody-Equipment.Shop. I found both of them next to the Norfolk shipyard, protected by several Navy and LSF primary and secondary forces, making scans a hard thing to get. But I was able to get information and full scans about ship type, cargo hold, equipment, and sold weapons and equipment: [<|>] [<|>]

As already shown by the visualization of the scans taken, the [Arms.Dealer].Narcotic only sells equipment and weapons in form of Class 10 CODENAME weaponry, while the W.F.Cody-Equipment.Shop was filled with Mark 8 Universal Armor Upgrades, Battleship-, Cargo- and Endeaviour Scanners, Nuclear Mine Droppers, Enhanced and Heavy Countermeasure Droppers, Class 10 Shields of all variations, Enhanced Thrusters, Cheetah Thrusters and Train- and Mosquito cruise disruptors.

As additional information, the W.F.Cody-Equipment.Shop doesn't seem to be the only shop owned by 'W.F.Cody', several other ships were seeable in drydocks of the Norfolk SY or were moored. Those had tons of tons of Class 10 CODENAME weaponry onboard, but scans were made impossible due to incoming LSF forces.

Also, the subject 'W.F.Cody' seems to be selling to lawful people only and gets deliveries by lawful people only, including those [*USI*] corporates.

The Lane Hacker Mission Archives - Nicole Hunter - 01-23-2012

...Technician.Nicole.Hunter.recognized...transmission.encrypted...
...uploading.data...

[Image: 1a.png][Image: 10.png]

MISSION 8: RECONNOITRE THE VIRGINIA SYSTEM

Reconnoitre the Virginia system. Log all contacts and installations. Provide analysis of defensive capabilities and potential vulnerabilities.
Phase 1: Sectors A-D

Summary

During the first phase of reconnaissance in Virginia, using search pattern Epsilon, two planets, one gas giant (P1) and one possibly habitable planet (P2) surrounded by a minefield, were discovered. Besides the planets, a dense particle cloud in sectors A-D/6-7 containing a jumphole to Kansas system surrounded by a minefield and ice field in sectors A-C/1-3 containing a jumphole to California system, were found. Both jumpholes were heavily guarded by three battle-cruisers in total. No other hostile contacts or installations were encountered.

Detailed report

According to our records the only known jumphole leading to Virginia was located in Kansas system. For that reason I decided to take additional reserves of Hi-Fuel, as the jumphole is on the far side of the system. After jumping to Virginia I found myself in the dense particle cloud. Moreover, the jumphole was surrounded by a minefield. The only exit from the minefield was guarded by a heavily armed battle-cruiser. I disabled all systems of my ship and slowly drifted in the direction of the minefield's exit. Due to density of the particle cloud and small electronic shadow of my ship I was able to sneak by the battle-cruiser. When I got to a safe distance I decided to use search pattern Epsilon consisting from thirteen waypoints to scout sectors A-D. In the vicinity of first waypoint I found a gas giant, probably consisting of helium and hydrogen, but my ship was not capable of a more detailed survey. No installations in the orbit were found. At waypoint six I found possibly habitable planet surrounded by a minefield. Since, both, the planet and the minefield, lied in sectors D-F, I decided to postpone further investigation. Around tenth waypoint I entered an ice field, in the centre of which I found a jumphole guarded by two battle-cruisers. I decided not to risk sneaking by them and sent only an automatic probe to retrieve information where the jumphole leads to. To my great astonishment the probe returned coordinates in California. After I had returned to Magellan through Kansas I confirmed the readings from the probe. I refuelled my ship and prepared for the next stage of the mission.

...encryption.in.progress...hack.terminated...

The Lane Hacker Mission Archives - Nicole Hunter - 01-23-2012

...Technician.Nicole.Hunter.recognized...transmission.encrypted...
...uploading.data...

[Image: 1a.png][Image: 10.png]

MISSION 8: RECONNOITRE THE VIRGINIA SYSTEM

Reconnoitre the Virginia system. Log all contacts and installations. Provide analysis of defensive capabilities and potential vulnerabilities.
Phase 2: Sectors E-H

Summary

During the second phase of reconnaissance in Virginia, using search pattern Pi, two additional planets, one barren but possibly habitable planet with a breathable atmosphere (P3) orbited by a military base (B2) and four weapon platforms, and one volcanic world most likely unsuitable for terraforming (P4), were discovered. Besides the planets, a dense dark matter cloud in sectors F-G/1-3 containing an installation built around unidentified electromagnetic anomaly, possibly a research station (B1) was found. Further investigation of the surroundings of the planet discovered in first phase of the mission (P2) allowed to reveal a large military installation orbiting the planet, most likely a shipyard (B3). The only way to the planet and the shipyard leads through a narrow passage in the minefield, which is guarded by ten weapon platforms and four battle-cruisers. Besides these installations, a jumpgate leading to Texas system (JG), guarded by a battleship (B4) and two battle-cruisers, is located at sector E/2-3. These three major installations, the jumpgate (JG), military base (B2) and shipyard (B3) are connected by a fully operational trade lane network. During the mission distant contact with two additional hostile vessels belonging to Liberty Navy occurred, most likely fighters. Sectors E-F/2-7 were also patrolled by an unidentified battleship. Due to a low-profile character of the mission close contact was avoided.

Detailed report

Using information gathered during the first phase of the mission I sneaked by to the sector D/1, where I initiated search pattern Pi, consisting of nine waypoints. Before reaching waypoint two I entered a black matter cloud and my sensory range seriously declined. Despite this, shortly after reaching the waypoint I received strange readings. I decided to investigate. These readings came from an electromagnetic anomaly located within the cloud. Upon further investigation I discovered a whole research complex (B1) built around this anomaly. Since my ship was not outfitted to collect scientific data, I only took preliminary readings of the base and the anomaly. In the midway between waypoint two and three I encountered a barren planet (P3). I decided, however, that I will investigate it closer in the midway between waypoint four and five. Suddenly, a Liberty Navy officer hailed me using system-wide transmission and ordered me to identify myself. I introduced myself as Lt. Hunter performing patrol duty and sent the officer coordinates at the opposite side of the system. This bought me enough time to discover another volcanic planet (P4) in sector H/8 and quickly advance to waypoint five. On my way there I investigated more closely previously discovered planet (P3) and learned that it has breathable atmosphere and is orbited by an unidentified military station (B2) and four weapon platforms. I took only distant readings of the installations and quickly disappeared in the dark matter cloud, because by that time Navy realised that I am not at the coordinates I've sent them. They started to look for me. I could no longer pretend an officer, therefore I decided to lure them into the dark matter cloud. I positioned my ship at the edge of the dark matter cloud and waited for them to show up. When they got a faint reading of my ship and sounded the system-wide alarm, I quickly disappeared, effectively luring every ship present in the system into the dark matter cloud. This allowed me to continue scouting along waypoints six, seven and eight uninterrupted, during which I found a fully operational trade lane network connecting military base (B2) and the planet surrounded by a minefield (P2), which was discovered in the previous phase of the mission. Narrow passage leading to the planet was heavily guarded by multiple weapon platforms and battle-cruisers. I took only distant shots of the planet and the shipyard (B3) orbiting it. No presence of a dock-ring was confirmed. Since trying to get through the passage would be a suicide even if there was no system-wide alarm, I decided to continue to the last ninth waypoint, where I found a jumpgate guarded by a battleship (B4) and two battle-cruisers. I used a hole in the jumpgate security program and planted a trojan that gave me coordinates of the end-gate, which proved our suspicions about the nature of the recently discovered mine field in Texas system. Since all the objectives of the mission were completed, I returned to base by the usual route through Kansas. Later on I also investigated the minefield in Texas and learnt that its entrance is guarded by another battle-cruiser. I wish to underline that during the mission no hostile ship was able to take even incomplete scan of my ship. Liberty Navy possess no information about who and why infiltrated their system, or even if their system was infiltrated. For all it matters, I could have been just an officer with not updated IFF transponder, as it happens often in the secondary fleet. I attach the full transcription of communication logs for review.

Communication logs

[LN] Remus Sius: Remus: This is Lieutenant Commander Remus Sius... to unknown vessel.... please kindly identify yourself.
Nicole Hunter: This is Lt. Hunter on a patrol duty.
[LN] Remus Sius: I read you Lieutenant Hunter.... what's your location.
Nicole Hunter: Quadrant B/C - 2/3
[LN] Remus Sius: Remus: I say again... Lt Hunter... what is your location.
Nicole Hunter: Quadrant B/C - 2/3, Sir.
Nicole Hunter: I've sent this transmission earlier, but forgot to boost the signal.
[LN] Remus Sius: Understood... Lieutenant Hunter.
[LN] Remus Sius: Thank you for responding... I thought you were an intruder.
[LN] Jane Hartman: Sir, we've got a contact here.
[LN] Jane Hartman: Flickering... Lost her.
[LN] Jane Hartman: Didn't get close enough for a fix. Just proximity, Sir.
[LN] Remus Sius: Use secure comms, Jane.
[LN] Jane Hartman: Aye Sir, switching frequency.
[LN] Jane Hartman: Jumpgate control, this is Hartman. Seal all entrances, I say again, seal the gate.
[LN] Jane Hartman: All ships, set status red across the board. We have a confirmed intruder.
[LN] Remus Sius: You have no where to run...
[LN] Remus Sius: We've blocked all exits.
[LN] Remus Sius: Surrender now... or face destruction.
[LN] Jane Hartman: *Static.* -rn field. Can't get a proper *Static*-ation status.
[LN] Remus Sius: Say again Jane.. your breaking up.
[LN] Jane Hartman: *Static* -ng on Si-.*Static.* Boostin- *Static.*
[LN] Jane Hartman: Cleared. That field plays hell with comms Sir.
[LN] Jane Hartman: Unknown contact, this is the Liberty Navy. All exits from this system are sealed. Respond over this frequency, if you are able.
[LN] Jane Hartman: Unknown contact, this is the Liberty Navy. Identify yourself, over.
Nicole Hunter: *Unable to resolve connection.*
[LN] Jane Hartman: *Swears.* Goddam it.
[LN] Jane Hartman: *Connection terminated.*

Analysis

Virginia system can be accessed either by a jumphole in Kansas, by a jumphole in California or by jumpgate in Texas. Entrance from Texas has the heaviest protection including minefield and battle-cruiser on the Texas side and a battleship and two battle-cruisers on the Virginia side. Infiltration through this entrance is simply impossible. Entrance from California is guarded by two battle-cruisers on the Virginia side. Any unauthorized ship jumping from California will be instantly destroyed. Low profile infiltration using this entrance is also impossible, however, two bomber wings supported by several gunships could be able to force their way in taking heavy losses. Use of this entrance is highly discouraged. The least protected entrance lies in Kansas. Although, the jumphole is located inside a minefield with the only exit being guarded by a single battle-cruiser, a dense particle cloud surrounding the jumphole could be used as protection from hostile scanners. Small ships might be able to sneak by the battle-cruiser and maintain low profile. Bigger ships such as bombers, gunships or transport won't be able to get past the battle-cruiser undetected. The only alternative would be to use utility ships and slowly dig own tunnel in the minefield. However, such operation doesn't seem to be viable solution for the Lane Hackers. Despite this, the details of this report could be sold to a different entity, both interested in and capable of such operation, for example Hellfire Legion. Sectors A-D, unlike E-H, are patrolled rarely and there is low danger of being exposed there. Sectors E-H should be avoided at all costs, due to abundant military installations and numerous patrols.

The Lane Hacker Mission Archives - Petitsli - 02-03-2012

>>hack.initiated...decryption.in.progress<<
>>Krimmler.detected...transmission.encrypted<<
>>uploading.data<<

Mission 6

Reconnoiter Corsair activity in the Cambridge system. Collect data on combat force composition, pilot skills, and Corsair objectives.

Gday, gentlemen.
The Corsairs are spreading over Sirius just like rabbits breed themselves. Now that they claim to control the whole Omegas, their next step could be entering Lane Hackers' territoty. I met some Corsairs in Cambridge and I interrogated them about their objectives in Bretonia and so I could create an opinion about their force in combat.
Finally I could get some informations about their presence in Cambridge out of them. They say that the trading activity in Rheinland is nearly dead. That is the reason of their activity in the Bretonian systems in general. The Combat force is relatively high. I just met two Corsairs as I flew through Cambridge the first time. Before that point of time I hacked some long range scanners and they even showed nearly the complete Benitez family flying through Cambridge in order to terrorize New London. As far as I watched, they never go further to Leeds.
Their pilot skills are bad, they were though able to hurt my ship very critially. Stuff like dodging are foreign for them. Mines are in use, but CDs are being shot without having a target. Their advantage is their quantity. Just like a flood.
After this interrogation, they recognized, very late, but they yes they recognized that I am acting like a spy. They immediately opened fire.

The evidences is the following visual data.

1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10

I think the information I could gather is very important for us. The Corsairs menace the flourishing trading activity in Bretonia. This causes a leck of incoming for us and the whole alliance.

Greetings

Mr. Krimmler

>>encyption.in.progress...hack.terminated<<

The Lane Hacker Mission Archives - Nicole Hunter - 03-17-2012

...Hacker.Nicole.Hunter.recognized...transmission.encrypted...
...uploading.data...

[Image: 1a.png][Image: 12.png]

MISSION 18: COLLECT DATA ON TRADE SHIPMENTS IN LIBERTY

Collect data on trade shipments in Liberty. Conduct your investigation using a LH~ tagged ship with LH ID and IFF. You will need to collect data for one hour in each of these systems: Texas, Colorado, California. If you are interrupted during your mission, you may continue later. You are not required to spend one hour all at once in each system, but at least an hour total in each system. Position yourself near a major trade lane in each system:
- between Denver and the New York jump gate
- between Mojave and the New York jump gate;
- between Houston and the New York jump gate or between Houston and the Bering jump gate.
Scan each freighter and transport that passes by. Record their cargo type and the amount of cargo. If they are carrying more than one type of cargo, you only need to record cargo that is in large amounts. You may ignore fighters and capital ships. Do not pirate or otherwise attract attention. Do not engage lawfuls if you encounter any. This is a data collection mission only. Your report should break out your data by system and ship.

Phase 1: Mojave Lane, California

Scanning was conducted on March 16th, between 12:15 and 13:15 SMT using Scimitar light fighter. Previous attempt was interrupted by a lone LPI Liberator. I aborted the scanning and lost LPI in the Whitney Ice Field in accordance with the mission parameters. Complete scan was later done all at once with only a minor lawful presence at the end, Liberty Gunboat and LSF Avenger, which were easily avoided. Phase one of the mission was performed while between 65 and 85 unique nodes were opened.

High profile scans:
Shetland - 5000 Basic Alloy
Shetland - 1000 Military Vehicles
Pachyderme - 5000 Super Alloy
Percheron - 2500 Basic Alloy
Percheron - 2500 Hydrocarbons
Percheron - 2500 Synth Paste
Albatros - 2000 Nanocapacitors
Albatros - 2000 Neon
Mammoth - Empty
Pelican - Empty
Rhino - 225 Consumer Goods
Rhino - 225 FloraGro
Rhino - 225 H-fuel
Rhino - 225 Toxic Waste

Low profile scans:
2 x Titanic - 3900 Food Rations
2 x Titanic - 3900 Hydrocarbons
9 x Percheron - Empty
5 x Percheron - 2000 Oxygen
3 x Percheron - 2000 Water
1 x Percheron - 2000 Consumer Goods
1 x Percheron - 2000 Engine Components
1 x Percheron - 2000 Food Rations
1 x Percheron - 2000 H-Fuel
5 x Mammoth - Empty
1 x Mammoth - 1700 Alien Organisms
1 x Mammoth - 1700 Light Arms
1 x Mammoth - 1700 Nano-capacitors
1 x Mammoth - 1700 Super Alloy
2 x Gull - 1000 Boron
1 x Gull - Empty
8 x Grizzly - 10 Marines
9 x Rhino - Empty
8 x Rhino - 60 Food Rations
4 x Rhino - 60 Light Arms
3 x Rhino - 60 Water
2 x Rhino - Consumer Goods
1 x Rhino - Berylium
1 x Rhino - Cobalt

Phase 2: Houston Lane, Texas

Scanning was conducted on March 16th, between 13:50 and 14:45 SMT, and supplemented by an additional scan conducted between 15:15 and 15:20 SMT, all using Scimitar light fighter. During the first part of scanning no hostile lawful activity has been encountered. Lone LSF Avenger showed up but soon left the system after I feigned my escape. I simply moved several rings down the lane and was not pursued. Supplementary scan has been interrupted by two Liberty Gunboats and a Zoner Osprey. Three vessels engaged me and I decided to finish scanning. I used advanced withdrawing tactics and left Texas system. Phase two of the mission was performed while between 75 and 95 unique nodes were opened.

High profile scans:
Bison - Empty
Bison - 4200 Light Arms
Bison - 4200 Toxic Waste
Bison - 4200 Xenobiotic Filters
Firefly - 3300 Copper Ore
Albatross - 2000 Basic Alloy
Pelican - 600 Niobium
Clydesdale - 550 Optical Chips

Low profile scans:
4 x Titanic - 3900 Oxygen
2 x Titanic - 3900 Food Rations
1 x Titanic - Empty
1 x Titanic - 3900 Water
7 x Mammoth - 1700 Water
5 x Mammoth - Empty
4 x Mammoth - 1700 Oxygen
2 x Mammoth - 1700 Food Rations
1 x Mammoth - 1700 Boron
1 x Mammoth - 1700 Industrial Materials
6 x Gull - 1000 Aluminium
1 x Gull - 1000 Basic Alloy
6 x Grizzly - 10 Marines
12 x Rhino - 60 Oxygen
9 x Rhino - 60 Water
7 x Rhino - Empty
5 x Rhino - 60 Food Rations
4 x Rhino - 60 Consumer Goods
2 x Rhino - 60 Boron
2 x Rhino - 60 Pharmaceuticals
1 x Rhino - 60 H-Fuel
1 x Rhino - 60 Light Arms

Phase 3: Denver Lane, Colorado

Scanning was conducted on March 16th, between 16:00 and 17:00 SMT using Scimitar light fighter. Only a minor lawful activity has been noted in a form of a single BHG Bottlenose. The bounty hunter tried to engage me, however, he gave up pursuit after I moved several rings up the lane. Later on numerous Xeno contacts showed up on a long range scanner. I believe their presence scared off most of the traders in the system. Phase three of the mission was performed while between 100 and 120 unique nodes were opened.

High profile scans:
Bison - Empty
Heron - 3000 Neon
BWT - 3500 Optronics
Percheron - 2500 Pharmaceuticals
Mammoth - 2200 Neon
Albatross - 2000 consumer Goods
Albatross - 1000 Ship-hull panels

Low profile scans:
2 x Titanic - 3900 Oxygen
3 x Big Dragon - 2500 Empty
1 x Big Dragon - 2500 Basic Alloy
1 x Big Dragon - 2500 Food Rations
2 x Mammoth - 1700 Super Alloy
1 x Mammoth - Empty
2 x Grizzly - 10 Marines
3 x Rhino - Empty
1 x Rhino - 60 Food Rations
1 x Rhino - 60 Polymers
1 x Rhino - 60 Water

The Lane Hacker Mission Archives - Nikolai Diavolo - 03-17-2012

...Hacker.Nikolai.Diavolo.recognized...transmission.encrypted...
...uploading.data...

Mission: Order Diplomacy | Intel on Omicron Conflict

The mission dealing with collecting intel on the ongoing Omicron Conflict and the happenings in Omicron Minor, as well as making contact with the Order High Command with the goal of establishing a relationship and a possible alliance has been successful.

First contact with an Order Division was made via [color=#00CCCC]this transmission
and pieces of information have been leaked through it.

In order to contact the High Command, I made my way to Freeport 11 in the Omicron Delta system, since transmissions from Libertonian space did not seem to come through.
Via a comm frequency sent from FP11, I was able to arrange a meeting with an Order agent in the Omicron Delta system.

Record of the meeting:

Quote:[11.03.2012 19:03:43] Order|CV-Seeker: I am on the way to Omicron Delta
[11.03.2012 19:04:05] Nikolai.Diavolo.: *nods* I guess you are my contact person.
[11.03.2012 19:04:42] Order|CV-Seeker: Indeed I am
[11.03.2012 19:05:11] Nikolai.Diavolo.: Be careful on the way, I've seen some Guild Core ships venturing the area.
[11.03.2012 19:05:23] Order|CV-Seeker: We cleared system out some hours before but seems they're back
[11.03.2012 19:05:50] Nikolai.Diavolo.: What do they want in the Omicrons anyways ?
[11.03.2012 19:06:02] Order|CV-Seeker: power, money, technology, control
[11.03.2012 19:06:20] Nikolai.Diavolo.: I see.
[11.03.2012 19:07:27] Order|CV-Seeker: If they try to tell you otherwise, it's just their PR.
[11.03.2012 19:07:31] Nikolai.Diavolo.: Actually, on my way here, I've seen many Guild Core wrecks along with Order ones near what is left from O-Mior.
[11.03.2012 19:07:46] Nikolai.Diavolo.: Dont worry, I dont trust a single word they are saying..
[11.03.2012 19:07:49] Order|CV-Seeker: That's Nomad's work.
[11.03.2012 19:08:16] Nikolai.Diavolo.: I've got some vague information about that happening around Toledo.
[11.03.2012 19:08:38] Order|CV-Seeker: Core assault followed by surprise Nomad armada.
[11.03.2012 19:08:58] Order|CV-Seeker: After week there was nothing left in Omicron Minor
[11.03.2012 19:09:41] Nikolai.Diavolo.: I heard you allied with the Core at some point during the battle, is that correct ?
[11.03.2012 19:09:51] Order|CV-Seeker: It was far too chaotic
[11.03.2012 19:09:54] Order|CV-Seeker: I would call it free for all
[11.03.2012 19:10:06] Nikolai.Diavolo.: Chaotic indeed.
[11.03.2012 19:10:18] Order|CV-Seeker: Core still wanted to gain control shooting both us and Nomads.
[11.03.2012 19:10:25] Order|CV-Seeker: They underestimated Nomads.
[11.03.2012 19:11:06] Nikolai.Diavolo.: Any why were you unable to make a temporary peace-treaty ?
[11.03.2012 19:11:19] Nikolai.Diavolo.: Wasn't the Core aware of the possible outcome ?
[11.03.2012 19:11:33] Order|CV-Seeker: follow me, this place is not safe with them around
[11.03.2012 19:11:42] Nikolai.Diavolo.: Agreed, forming on you.
[11.03.2012 19:11:56] Order|CV-Seeker: Core was not aware what they get themselves into first second they put step here.
[11.03.2012 19:12:12] Nikolai.Diavolo.: And you were ?
[11.03.2012 19:12:18] Order|CV-Seeker: We were here since Nomads emerged.
[11.03.2012 19:12:31] Nikolai.Diavolo.: Right, stupid question then.
[11.03.2012 19:12:37] Order|CV-Seeker: Far more people would be alive if not the Core.
[11.03.2012 19:12:58] Nikolai.Diavolo.: Possibly, how did the evacuation work out in the end ?
[11.03.2012 19:13:15] Order|CV-Seeker: almost everyone died.
[11.03.2012 19:13:33] Nikolai.Diavolo.: (silent for a short time)
[11.03.2012 19:13:36] Order|CV-Seeker: I had not saw a single Core ship leaving Minor alive after this through.
[11.03.2012 19:13:37] Nikolai.Diavolo.: Oh.
[11.03.2012 19:13:51] Order|CV-Seeker: Possibly that every single of them perished there.
[11.03.2012 19:14:03] Order|CV-Seeker: All that's remaining were their backup here at Delta.
[11.03.2012 19:14:14] Nikolai.Diavolo.: They lost it, too ?
[11.03.2012 19:14:27] Order|CV-Seeker: From Omicron Minor only some of our assets managed to get out.
[11.03.2012 19:14:52] Order|CV-Seeker: Here will be safe
[11.03.2012 19:15:03] Nikolai.Diavolo.: Where is this place ?
[11.03.2012 19:15:09] Nikolai.Diavolo.: I never heard of it before.
[11.03.2012 19:15:16] Order|CV-Seeker: It's dead end, there is nothing beyond that jumphole
[11.03.2012 19:15:36] Order|CV-Seeker: Nothing of interest, just useless solar system
[11.03.2012 19:15:41] Order|CV-Seeker: I can show you if you want.
[11.03.2012 19:15:43] Nikolai.Diavolo.: And if that is a dead end. Where did your survivors go then ?
[11.03.2012 19:15:45] Nikolai.Diavolo.: Sure.
[11.03.2012 19:16:11] Order|CV-Seeker: We managed to evacuate through places Core did not sieged.
[11.03.2012 19:16:21] Order|CV-Seeker: There are lots of jumpholes in Omicrons
[11.03.2012 19:17:03] Nikolai.Diavolo.: So you still got something like a top-secret base out there.
[11.03.2012 19:17:12] Nikolai.Diavolo.: Good to know.
[11.03.2012 19:17:19] Order|CV-Seeker: We've spread.
[11.03.2012 19:17:30] Order|CV-Seeker: There is no point in holding of single base that can be overrun easily.
[11.03.2012 19:18:06] Nikolai.Diavolo.: So. You're basically down to a few bases and little personell.
[11.03.2012 19:18:30] Nikolai.Diavolo.: And since I am not only here to talk with you over what happened, but what might happen next, it gets me to a point.
[11.03.2012 19:19:15] Nikolai.Diavolo.: As you are aware, the Lane Hackers seek to establish something like a friendship or an alliance between the Order and the LH.
[11.03.2012 19:19:33] Order|CV-Seeker: Indeed, we sent more assets to houses, Liberty included.
[11.03.2012 19:19:55] Order|CV-Seeker: We are not that powerful but our forces outside Omicrons were not touched at all.
[11.03.2012 19:20:44] Order|CV-Seeker: I've heard Lane Hackers keep still good in Liberty.
[11.03.2012 19:20:53] Nikolai.Diavolo.: Well, as a beginning, we could grant Order agents acess to Lane Hacker installations in the independet worlds and Liberty.
[11.03.2012 19:21:07] Nikolai.Diavolo.: We try to keep a low profile, that's how we survive.
[11.03.2012 19:21:43] Order|CV-Seeker: We can offer co-operation against common targets
[11.03.2012 19:22:02] Order|CV-Seeker: Liberty still runs Nomad experiments in hard accesible parts of house.
[11.03.2012 19:22:27] Nikolai.Diavolo.: Indeed, some Lane Hacker operatives got valuable data on such places.
[11.03.2012 19:22:49] Nikolai.Diavolo.: We can offer even more though.
[11.03.2012 19:22:52] Order|CV-Seeker: I am afraid those will be far better protected than ever before.
[11.03.2012 19:23:13] Order|CV-Seeker: Zone 21 defences were increased due to Omicron Minor fall.
[11.03.2012 19:23:23] Nikolai.Diavolo.: Operations and intel on that can be renewed.
[11.03.2012 19:23:34] Nikolai.Diavolo.: May I advice not to run into the planet ?
[11.03.2012 19:23:47] Order|CV-Seeker: We're not going to crash
[11.03.2012 19:23:55] Nikolai.Diavolo.: Just a little worry.
[11.03.2012 19:24:18] Nikolai.Diavolo.: Back ontopic.
[11.03.2012 19:24:35] Order|CV-Seeker: Currently we have one cell allocated exclusively in house of Liberty
[11.03.2012 19:24:57] Order|CV-Seeker: They're allocated currently in independent worlds due to lack of bases deeper in Liberty.
[11.03.2012 19:25:17] Order|CV-Seeker: That means our response time is longer than we would wish to.
[11.03.2012 19:25:17] Nikolai.Diavolo.: Well, the LH operates a base inside the Ontario system.
[11.03.2012 19:25:39] Nikolai.Diavolo.: And we can relay messages over Rouge bases, too; on secure channels, of course.
[11.03.2012 19:25:50] Nikolai.Diavolo.: How does that sound ?
[11.03.2012 19:25:59] Order|CV-Seeker: Pressumably Humboldt will come in handy too.
[11.03.2012 19:26:17] Order|CV-Seeker: We will take all the help we can get.
[11.03.2012 19:26:59] Nikolai.Diavolo.: Then, I have another thing to improve our relations a bit.
[11.03.2012 19:27:06] Order|CV-Seeker: I am all ears.
[11.03.2012 19:27:23] Nikolai.Diavolo.: I can imagine you are in the need of supplies ranging from food up to military grade weaponry.
[11.03.2012 19:27:36] Nikolai.Diavolo.: Am I right ?
[11.03.2012 19:27:50] Order|CV-Seeker: We have already tasked all our logistical support with this and contacted Zoners.
[11.03.2012 19:27:58] Order|CV-Seeker: But it's never enough.
[11.03.2012 19:28:47] Nikolai.Diavolo.: An expirienced smuggling ring exists under the control of the Lane Hackers, those might be able to deliver certain goods to
[11.03.2012 19:28:58] Nikolai.Diavolo.: your new installations, or any other dropoff point.
[11.03.2012 19:29:04] Order|CV-Seeker: If you want to help, we can receive shipments from Freeport 11.
[11.03.2012 19:29:36] Order|CV-Seeker: Also, I think we might found something of interest to you too.
[11.03.2012 19:29:43] Order|CV-Seeker: IND, it is group you're not on the best terms
[11.03.2012 19:29:55] Order|CV-Seeker: We've located their what looks like primary base of operations
[11.03.2012 19:29:57] Nikolai.Diavolo.: ''Not on best terms is exaggerated''
[11.03.2012 19:30:19] Nikolai.Diavolo.: I am not aware of such a place.
[11.03.2012 19:30:28] Order|CV-Seeker: Oita star system allocates two facilities, including civilian shipyard of Renzu corp.
[11.03.2012 19:30:44] Order|CV-Seeker: There is only one issue of accesing this place
[11.03.2012 19:31:12] Order|CV-Seeker: LPI headquarters in Illinois, KNF high security zone in Hiroshima or Zone 21
[11.03.2012 19:31:27] Order|CV-Seeker: Which apparently IND are not aware of last one.
[11.03.2012 19:31:54] Nikolai.Diavolo.: But you got intel about it nonetheless, impressive.
[11.03.2012 19:32:36] Order|CV-Seeker: Shipyard is nameless and is tasked with production of Renzu liners which are lated shipped off through Illinois
[11.03.2012 19:32:53] Order|CV-Seeker: Their primary station is named Wall Street
[11.03.2012 19:33:16] Nikolai.Diavolo.: A fitting name.
[11.03.2012 19:33:45] Order|CV-Seeker: Indeed, seems they have built quite huge facility over there.
[11.03.2012 19:34:09] Nikolai.Diavolo.: I think it's a good idea to create a secure neural-net channel, where exchange of information takes place.
[11.03.2012 19:34:14] Order|CV-Seeker: Entrance from Kusari space is covered by Crow Nebula from their side guarded by KNF elite forces.
[11.03.2012 19:34:35] Order|CV-Seeker: part of system is heavily guarded by LSF patrols, not letting even IND close.
[11.03.2012 19:34:47] Order|CV-Seeker: Illinois is their access point
[11.03.2012 19:35:16] Order|CV-Seeker: At some point, maybe we will show you direct way.
[11.03.2012 19:35:44] Order|CV-Seeker: Donutmunchers are owned by IND right?
[11.03.2012 19:35:50] Nikolai.Diavolo.: That is correct.
[11.03.2012 19:36:14] Order|CV-Seeker: Well that explains how IND can freely move around their system
[11.03.2012 19:36:41] Nikolai.Diavolo.: It's an obvious thing, the LPI even sometimes eliminates evidence of their crimes.
[11.03.2012 19:37:04] Nikolai.Diavolo.: Anyways. Like I said a minute ago, we should create a neural-net frequency for further exchange of intel.
[11.03.2012 19:37:12] Order|CV-Seeker: That will be beneficial.
[11.03.2012 19:37:44] Nikolai.Diavolo.: In addition, deliveries of our smuggling ring to FP11 for the Order can be reported there, too.
[11.03.2012 19:37:52] Order|CV-Seeker: Perhaps you can help us with strange Liberty activity in chain of underdeveloped systems between Liberty and Rheinland.
[11.03.2012 19:38:15] Nikolai.Diavolo.: Sure, nothing easier than taht.
[11.03.2012 19:38:41] Order|CV-Seeker: They alocated several dreadnoughts out there to create a second front in Rheinland.
[11.03.2012 19:39:19] Nikolai.Diavolo.: I've got reports from Technitians saying they are operating a whole fleet of ships there.
[11.03.2012 19:39:40] Nikolai.Diavolo.: And are about or already launched a massive attack in that space.
[11.03.2012 19:39:45] Order|CV-Seeker: Last we know from Bremen were clashes between Navy and Military over research station defended with multiple static devices.
[11.03.2012 19:40:15] Order|CV-Seeker: We can't determine nature of that research station, almost non-existant traffic in and out.
[11.03.2012 19:40:26] Nikolai.Diavolo.: I can take care of that.
[11.03.2012 19:40:33] Order|CV-Seeker: That might be true reason behind this war.
[11.03.2012 19:40:39] Order|CV-Seeker: otherwise they would not pay that kind of attention now.
[11.03.2012 19:41:17] Nikolai.Diavolo.: Must be someting the LN or LSF is so eager to get, that they sacrifice hundreds and thousands of lives for it.
[11.03.2012 19:41:21] Order|CV-Seeker: Since Powell, Liberty only goes worse and worse.
[11.03.2012 19:41:39] Nikolai.Diavolo.: War, corruption, injustice.
[11.03.2012 19:41:49] Nikolai.Diavolo.: The Lane Hackers fight against that in their own way.
[11.03.2012 19:42:14] Nikolai.Diavolo.: A combined Order-LaneHacker alliance might push the advances on that.
[11.03.2012 19:42:30] Order|CV-Seeker: Sometimes it is barrier for us. We are no longer "comfortable" for them.
[11.03.2012 19:43:27] Nikolai.Diavolo.: Dont worry about it.
[11.03.2012 19:43:55] Nikolai.Diavolo.: Now, we derailed a bit again.
[11.03.2012 19:44:50] Order|CV-Seeker: I will personaly contact agent responsible for Oita recon, currently located somewhere near Bretonian border.
[11.03.2012 19:44:59] Order|CV-Seeker: She will be able to tell you more.
[11.03.2012 19:45:34] Nikolai.Diavolo.: I will send a few operatives to gather intel about the happenings in Bremen.
[11.03.2012 19:46:04] Nikolai.Diavolo.: Also, a comm channel will be established over the neural net.
[11.03.2012 19:46:17] Order|CV-Seeker: I will notify apropriate personnel.
[11.03.2012 19:46:23] Order|CV-Seeker: Thank you for coming.
[11.03.2012 19:46:31] Nikolai.Diavolo.: I thank you, sir.

The said Neural-Net Comm-Frequency has been established here.

As per agreement, I've received critical information about the Oita system, including the positions of two IND bases.

A logistical exchange between the Order and the Lane Hackers was discussed, too, but hasn't been made a priority yet.

The Lane Hacker Mission Archives - Silekar - 08-12-2012

...hack.initiated...decryption..in..progress...
...comm.id.LH~Brokenclaw.recognized...uploading data...

Hello everyone,

About three days ago, I was flying my scimitar in California when I noticed two Nomad ships on long-range scanners. I kept an eye on them, and noticed that they entered Liberty space, eventually reaching the New York system. Following the mandate to gather information on any ship utilizing Nomad technology, I set a course for New York immediately.

When I arrived, one of the Nomad ships had already been destroyed by bounty hunter, navy, and independent forces. The other Nomad vessel was damaged, but still holding it's own. I flew by at cruise speed a few times, taking scans of the internal and weapons systems. Just after my 3rd scan of the ship, it was destroyed, and the bounty hunters and navy turned their attention to me. I had kept a good amount of distance between us however, and was able to escape without engaging in combat.

Here are the scans:

[Image: Main%20Nomad%20Scan.jpg]
Internal Systems

[Image: Nomad%20weapons.jpg]
First Weapons Scan

[Image: Nomad%20Weapons%202.jpg]
Second Weapons Scan

And this is a link to the data:
picasaweb.google.com/118388966437439004810/TrackingNomadsLaneHackerMissionScans

LH~Brokenclaw signing off.

The Lane Hacker Mission Archives - Nicole Hunter - 08-15-2012

...Hacker.Nicole.Hunter.recognized...transmission.encrypted...
...uploading.data...

[Image: 1b.png][Image: 12.png]

MISSION 20: COLLECT DATA ON VARIOUS BASES IN LIBERTY

Collect data on various bases in Liberty. Contact Junkers and Liberty Rogues in order to determine the status of any base projects that they have undertaken in Liberty. Contact Bazard base near Mactan and find out its status, as well as determine the status of Umbris complex in Inverness. We want to know primarily how any of these bases can benefit us, primarily what commodities could they buy from us and what could we buy from them. We also want to know about what types of equipment they might be able to produce for us.

[Image: MissionBaseDataSanJuan.png]

Phase 1: San Juan

Affiliation: The Junker's Congress / semi-lawful
Security: restricted docking / hostile
Level: Four
Description: The base is built inside the Puerto Rican Rift. Strong radiation emitted by the neutron star is acting as a natural defence mechanism, as no besieging fleet could survive long enough to destroy the base inside the rift. We are currently negotiating access to the base. We believe that it is both a storage and a production facility. It might prove to be a good spot to sell silver ore acquired in Humboldt and maybe we can also loan some of its production facilities in order to construct high-technology equipment.

[Image: MissionBaseDataFortaleza.png]

Phase 2: La Fortaleza

Affiliation: The Junker's Congress / semi-lawful
Security: restricted docking / friendly
Level: One
Description: La Fortaleza is a newly started project that is most likely aiming to became a battle-station guarding entrance to the system from Texas. Most likely the Junker's Congress wants to effectively tax all silver ore trade going through their system. This battle station should not really affect us in any significant way.

[Image: MissionBaseDataLukenbach.png]

Phase 3: Lukenbach Station

Location: Texas, Sector 6C (inside Grande Negra debris field)
Affiliation: Independent Junkers / semi-lawful
Security: restricted docking / friendly
Level: Three
Description: Lukenbach Station is a base built and operated by a group of independent Junkers. Its main aim is to serve as a storage facility for premium scrap. Additionally, the base possesses a dock module factory. The base is officially registered and regularly pays its contributions to the Liberty Government. Furthermore, as we were informed, the base administrator has also came to terms with the Liberty Rogues by paying them off and occasionally providing dock modules.

[Image: MissionBaseDataBazard.png]

Phase 4: Bazard Commodities & Equipment

Affiliation: independent / unlawful
Security: unrestricted docking / neutral
Level: Two
Description: The base is maintained by a group of independent pirates and smugglers of various origins, including Liberty Rogues, Outcasts and even Lane Hackers. The base has operational shield and four storage containers. Its main purpose is to provide a trans-shipment facility for local pirates and smugglers, similarly to Reppu Harbor. Besides intercepted cargo it is also buying basic supplies. Its administrator is eager to work with the Lane Hackers and it might be prudent to use it as a storage facility. Also, the group proved to be organised enough to build and maintain a base while defying Bretonia government.

[Image: MissionBaseDataUmbris.png]

Phase 5: Umbris Research Complex

Affiliation: independent / lawful
Security: unrestricted docking / neutral
Level: Four
Description: Umbris Research Complex, supposedly a freeport, is a base built and operated primarily by the Interspace Commerce. Its administrator and chief scientist, an individual called dr Ray D'Inverno is nothing more than a corporate puppet. Several months ago we were contacted by Mollies who first spotted the base. Several groups tried to mount an attack on the base, however it did not succeed. Currently the base is fully developed, it posses a shield generator, two weapon platforms and factories able to produce cloaking devices, jump drives and hyperspace survey modules. The base is relying on the Interspace Commerce for basic base supplies as well as production materials.

RE: The Lane Hacker Mission Archives - Raoul Silva - 09-29-2012

...Technician.Raoul.Silva.recognized...transmission.encrypted...
...uploading.data...

Quote:Mission 24
Mission status: Open
Recently we have acquired information about a vulnerable cache of prototype weapons located near a Wilde base in the deep Omicrons. Head to Omicron Iota, infiltrate the Wilde base, locate the weapon cache and stole all prototype weapons. Maintain a low profile during the mission and avoid any contact with the Order. Acquired weapons transfer to the R&D department. Be advised that it a mission of the highest risk.
Route to the Omicron Iota system went through the Zone-21 perimeter, Alaska, Omicron Minor and Zeta systems.
The entrance to the destination system is heavily guarded from both sides - Alien weapon platforms are armed with both heavy turrets and Cruise Disruptors.
Approach to the destination base led through a dense matter cloud filled with asteroids as well as a mine field covering a huge installation in the middle of the matter cloud, which several alien lanes were located around, one leading to the Wilde base.
Upon approach several Wilde patrols consisting of Gunboat and VHF wings appeared on scanners.
The base held several ship docking and repairing and/or building facilities, as well as one easily accessible depot holding the desired weapon prototypes - The depot's hull was broken through and a single prototype salvaged.
The prototype Nomad Blaster was transferred to the LH~R&D; no contact with any vessel was made during the execution of this mission.
Attached Files: Visual File Folder