Discovery Gaming Community
The Lane Hackers | Mission Archives - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Unofficial Factions and Groups (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+--- Thread: The Lane Hackers | Mission Archives (/showthread.php?tid=28024)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14

RE: The Lane Hacker Mission Archives - Rak - 08-30-2014

...hack.initiated...decryption.in.progress...
...Interruptor.Rak.recognized...transmission.encrypted...
...uploading.data...

[Image: RakInformal.png][Image: Interruptor.png]

'Ey, gents.

I've just completed Mission 26. The shipment of Cardamine has been safely delivered to Cochrane and is being unloaded as we speak. The full log of my trip and confirmation of the transaction can be viewed on our server HERE.

~Rak

...encryption.in.progress...hack.terminated...

RE: The Lane Hacker Mission Archives - Irina Sedova - 09-24-2014

...Irina.Sedova.recognized...transmission.encrypted...
...uploading.data...

[Image: Rcxsqew.png][Image: Interruptor.png]

Mission 34, Phase 1

Dear Hackers, I have successfully completed the Phase 1 of mission 34, and I can confirm that there is a new Blood Dragon group rising. I stumbled across two of them in New Tokyo. I managed to start a conversation with them. The group seems rather new and not really aware of our past relations with Dragons as much as I'd like to, but I can say we came off with a good start. They are quite paranoid in exchanging information about their group, but considering what they've been through, it's understandable. The flight logs are being uploaded as we speak.

Uploaded Flight Logs Wrote:LH~Irina.Sedova: Evening.
BD|Lake.Kasumigaura: Ami: Kon'nichiwa
LH~Irina.Sedova: How are you doing, Dragon?
BD|Lake.Kasumigaura: Ami: Oh... I am fine...
LH~Irina.Sedova: So, Dragons, I couldn't help but notice your IFF transmitters. Is there some kind of a new group rising?
LH~Irina.Sedova: I can say I am aware of your past to some extent.
LH~Leiden.Interceptor: Konbanwa.
BD|Agito'Waijima: *He nods*
LH~Irina.Sedova: And I know Dragons have been without a governing body for a while.
BD|Agito'Waijima: *He sighs* You can say that.
LH~Irina.Sedova: So, are the Dragons coming back on their feet again?
BD|Agito'Waijima: Have come to resent to regroup ourself's.
LH~Irina.Sedova: That's interesting.
BD|Lake.Kasumigaura: Ami: Hai... we are...
LH~Irina.Sedova: Still doing your own thing? Or have some of your goals changed?
BD|Agito'Waijima: Hai. Now that I have responded to your question, answer mine, what are the Hacker's doing so far from home.
LH~Irina.Sedova: Just gathering some intel. Nothing you should be worried about. We have no hostile intentions towards you.
BD|Agito'Waijima: *He looks to the Big Dragon and then back to the Hacker* It's our own business.
LH~Irina.Sedova: We already have enough enemies as it is, no need to make new ones.
BD|Agito'Waijima: Nor' do we but when walk into a mans home with your shoes still on, one get alttle mad.
BD|Agito'Waijima: I'm sure you can understand.
LH~Irina.Sedova: Of course I can.
BD|Lake.Kasumigaura: Ami: Well... er... *she looks around* Shouldn't we not be so close to a lane?
LH~Irina.Sedova: Is there anything I could do to make this chat more comfortable for you?
LH~Irina.Sedova: If that's what you think, we could move a bit further.
LH~Irina.Sedova: Not a good idea to risk getting an armada of lawful ships on our tails.
BD|Agito'Waijima: Hai.
BD|Lake.Kasumigaura: Ami: Even more so when you are in... as delicate a condition as I am in...
LH~Irina.Sedova: You have a point. Now, do you feel more comfortable when we moved away from the lane?
BD|Lake.Kasumigaura: Ami: Hai... a lot better...
LH~Irina.Sedova: Good to hear that.
LH~Leiden.Interceptor: Should a need arise we are capable of disrupting any pursuit.
LH~Irina.Sedova: Indeed.
LH~Irina.Sedova: You don't seem as paranoid about our presence as I thought you would be.
BD|Agito'Waijima: What would we be paronoid by?
BD|Lake.Kasumigaura: Ami: You are an enermy of our enermy...
LH~Irina.Sedova: Si, you can say that.
BD|Agito'Waijima: as of you, we ourselves do not have many friends. Why go out and make more.
LH~Irina.Sedova: Good thinking.
LH~Irina.Sedova: So, how is your group doing so far?
LH~Irina.Sedova: Any major obstacles, except for the old ones?
BD|Agito'Waijima: *He smiles abit* All in all, same issues are old and as of right now, no real new issues have arised.
BD|Lake.Kasumigaura: Ami: Well... maybe the lack of spare parts for our larger ships...
LH~Irina.Sedova: If you want my opinion, I see no need for larger ships for an organization like yours.
BD|Agito'Waijima: *He look's abit angry about what Ami said*
LH~Irina.Sedova: I would suggest using more covert approach.
LH~Irina.Sedova: Because, no matter how many firepower you have, I doubt you, or anybody else from around here, would be able to outgun an armada of Naval forces.
LH~Irina.Sedova: Take that as a friendly advice.
BD|Agito'Waijima: *He laughs* You really do not have to tell me twice.
BD|Lake.Kasumigaura: Ami: Er... well... *she lookss sheepish* I am... an engineer so I do have to deal what happens when we lack firepower
LH~Irina.Sedova: I heard rumors about your pilots being among the best in entire Sirius.
LH~Irina.Sedova: And if those rumors are true, you should utilize that to your advantage as much as possible.
LH~Irina.Sedova: Of course, there are times when fighters just can't acheive something, but well, one can't have everything.
BD|Lake.Kasumigaura: Ami: Er...
BD|Agito'Waijima: *He nods* Hai, You can not do much of anything as of right now with the way things are in Kusari.
LH~Irina.Sedova: Would you be interested in renewing our past relations?
LH~Irina.Sedova: I see it being beneficial for both of our groups.
LH~Irina.Sedova: The Hackers might be able to offer you some spare parts.
BD|Agito'Waijima: I was told that the Hackers and Dragons had indeed had a good relation in the past.
LH~Irina.Sedova: Si. However, after the complications that happened in your organization, everything was gone.
BD|Agito'Waijima: As well as it would be an Honor to renew our past, soon.
LH~Irina.Sedova: I'm glad to hear that.
LH~Irina.Sedova: I was wondering, what are your plans for the future?
BD|Agito'Waijima: Hai, As of right now, that Is our plans. I hope you can understand.
LH~Leiden.Interceptor: Ms Sedova did not mean to offend you, Waijima-san.
LH~Irina.Sedova: Of course not. Just exchanging some information.
BD|Agito'Waijima: Hai, It's not a problem.
LH~Irina.Sedova: What about your diplomacy? Any new allies, or maybe even enemies?
BD|Agito'Waijima: Hai.
LH~Irina.Sedova: *Raises an eyebrow* I hope it's not enemies?
BD|Lake.Kasumigaura: Ami: *she looks at Agito*
BD|Agito'Waijima: *He smiles* Can't progress without conflict.
LH~Irina.Sedova: There is no need to be shy with us. After all, we need to know more about you before jumping into possible alliances.
LH~Irina.Sedova: We knew the Dragons under Shoguns Dato and Noboru very well.
LH~Irina.Sedova: Needless to say, Hackers are one of the best allies one could possibly have.
BD|Agito'Waijima: *Hai* That is true, but I've been told all to many time's about the Hacker's.
BD|Agito'Waijima: As well as one of the worst enemy's.
LH~Leiden.Interceptor: Ms Sedova, I just received call from Leiden. I need to depart now. I hope you will do fine without my support.
LH~Irina.Sedova: Care to enlighten me on what you've been told?
LH~Irina.Sedova: Safe flight, Interceptor.
LH~Leiden.Interceptor: Sayonara, honorable Dragons.
BD|Agito'Waijima: Sayonara *He bows*
LH~Irina.Sedova: Indeed, and the Hackers are full of them.
LH~Irina.Sedova: Any idea of that vessel's agenda?
KTA|LL-Hanafuda: Jin: This is KTA Luxury Liner Hanafuda, and I am the leader of KTA. Requesting permission to go closer than 10-K.
BD|Agito'Waijima: Then as of right now I do not feel safe, telling you much of what we have instore for Kusari.
LH~Irina.Sedova: What is KTA, exactly?
BD|Agito'Waijima: *He look's to Hanafuda* Not yet, Hanafuda.
KTA|LL-Hanafuda: Kusari Trade Association, to be honest. Independent Kusari traders, to be short.
LH~Irina.Sedova: Your secrecy is understandable.
KTA|LL-Hanafuda: Jin: Roger that.
LH~Irina.Sedova: Why would a trader approach close to people like us?
BD|Agito'Waijima: He's here to talk to us.
KTA|LL-Hanafuda: Jin: Common foe that cannot be attacked directly.
LH~Irina.Sedova: Right. Well, if you have business to do, I will move out of your way.
LH~Irina.Sedova: Expect to be contacted in the future by our leaders to arrange further discussion about our relations.
BD|Agito'Waijima: *He nods* Hai, If you wish to talk more, please feel free to contact me on the Neural Net, and we will Continue our conversation.
LH~Irina.Sedova: Very well. Have a nice night.

RE: The Lane Hacker Mission Archives - Shiro - 10-05-2014

...[Dr. Julius Gorner].recognized...transmission.encrypted...
...uploading.data...

Greetings everyone, doin' well I suppose?

Anyway, Mission 26 has been successfully completed. The Outcasts have recived the Counterfit Software they need and Cochrane Depot was supplied with fresh Cardamine direcly from Malta.

Here are the complete scans of the mission:

Scan one.

Scan two.

Scan three.

Scan four.

Scan five.

Scan six.

Scan seven.

Scan eight.

Scan nine.

RE: The Lane Hacker Mission Archives - Irina Sedova - 10-09-2014

...Deceiver.Irina.Sedova.recognized...transmission.encrypted...
...uploading.data...

[Image: Rcxsqew.png][Image: Deceiver.png]

Mission 36, Phase 1

Dear Hackers, I have successfully completed phase 1 of mission 36. The Mollys have been contacted. At first, there was a little misunderstanding but everything was sorted out.

The Mollys deny having any evidence of Gaians working together with the Gauls. A Molly who responded to my transmission claims that she never met any of those so-called Watchers. However, the Mollys have noticed increased Gaian activity, especially in Manchester and even Dublin, but that's not our concern. Our friends from Dublin also claim that they haven't met enough Gaians to have a precise stance towards them, but the Mollys do not hide their hatred towards people who side with Corsairs.

I am also opening read-only access to the transmission that was sent to them.

The Lane Hacker Mission Archives - Nicole Hunter - 10-15-2014

...Professor.Nicole.Hunter.recognized...transmission.encrypted...
...uploading.data...

[Image: 1a.png][Image: 7.png]

MISSION 36 PHASE 2: CAPTURE AND INTERROGATE GAIAN TERRORIST

Recently our assassins noticed Gaians cooperation with Gallic Royal Navy forces occupying Bretionia. While Gaians themselves are not considered a serious threat, their knowledge about the jumphole network and local oddities may prove to be crucial for efficiency of Gallic operations. Investigate rumors about the possible alliance. Capture and interrogate Gaian terrorist to confirm or deny rumors about the alliance

Summary

Some time ago we have captured an independent Gaian in Magellan, who was interrogated by Ms Irina Sedova. From the interrogation we learned about new Gaian movement called The Watchers, that they might be having some arrangement with the Gauls and that they recently bought several Corsair transports. Knowing this I decided to visit Cambridge and base my operations from Lisburn Rock. After several days I managed to intercept a small Gaian convoy consisting of two transports of Corsair origins at the jumphole to Omega-5. I forced the Gaian into submission and interrogated on the way through Cambridge, New London and Leeds. The subject revealed that the Gaians were forced to sign non aggression pact with the Gauls after they captured Glendale outpost in Lewis. I have also learned that The Watchers movement is very small and has no clear command structure, but they hope that if they prove useful for the Gallic Royal Navy they might receive a degree of autonomy in Edinburgh. Poor soft fools. Below I attach both interrogation logs.

Interrogation Log: Maxime Coldwell, Independent Gaian

Irina Sedova: Exactly something I wanted to see.
Nicole Hunter: You will be interrogated by Ms Sedova.
Maxime Coldwell: I see, you just wanted some backup to make sure my destruction - right?
Irina Sedova: You got it wrong. Cooperate and your ship won't be destroyed.
Nicole Hunter: If your truthfulness and cooperation will please us you will be let out alive.
Irina Sedova: Let's start with you cutting your engines to zero.
Nicole Hunter: Ms Sedova, the target is yours to interrogate.
Irina Sedova: First of all, I'm interested to hear what is a Gaian gunboat doing here?
Maxime Coldwell: Senorita, actually I was just heading home from a stop by at the Freeport in Bering that's about all of my reason to trespass your space.
Irina Sedova: I was wondering, what kind of relations does your group have with Gauls?
Maxime Coldwell: Senorita, you maybe heard of "The Watchers" as I was told they do have some business with the Gauls getting on, but I am just an "ordinary Gaian" so I really can't tell you that much about.
Irina Sedova: Care to explain to me their business? I am more than certain you know something.
Maxime Coldwell: Well, as the Gauls have their hands over Edinburgh, where one of our more important bases is at, and of course Planet Gaia itself, it seems to be unpreventable to get along with the Gauls somehow. The elders of the Gaians might even dream of getting some support from the Gauls when seeding Gaia.
Irina Sedova: Hmm. Is it just a non-hostility treaty or something more? Are they working together against Bretonia?
Maxime Coldwell: Senorita, look, I'm really pretty new to the Gaians flight wing. Until a couple of days I was a simple worker then an aunt of mine died in a battle with the BAF and she thought it might to be a good idea to hand me over her ship. As I already had passed flight school I just hoped in and took a ride - that's actually how I came here - so I don't really know a lot about the "bigger things" going on in the Gaians "government".
Irina Sedova: Alright. You said you are returning from Bering, correct?
Maxime Coldwell: Yes Senorita, that's true.
Irina Sedova: What precisely have you been doing there?
Maxime Coldwell: I found some old star maps on the navcomputer which lead me over Humboldt to Kansas and finally got me here.
Irina Sedova: What's the situation in Bering? Is it crowded or desolate as usual?
Maxime Coldwell: When I visited the Freeport it was sort of quiet, not too busy, besides that I spend almost all of the time being there with my aunt and her family.
Nicole Hunter: Just a warning. If you do betray your location to a GRN fleet, we will dispose of you with the first sight of their ships on long range.
Irina Sedova: Anything unusual you have encountered on your way back?
Maxime Coldwell: No Senorita, absolutely nothing happened at all till I dared to cross your path. I resupplied in Puerto Rico, did some repairs that were necessary after I'd passed a radiation area, and that was all.
Irina Sedova: I wasn't hoping for such ignorance when I started interrogating you. Are you sure you don't know anything?
Nicole Hunter: If you're no use to us we may simply dispose of you.
Irina Sedova: Indeed, professor.
Maxime Coldwell: Excuse me Senorita, why you think I'd dare to ignore you?
Irina Sedova: Are you going to share some valuable intel or will you continue to waste my time?
Maxime Coldwell: If you need info about GRN movements I pretty much can't help you this time. As I've told you I'm not having a ship on my own for a long time, but if you'd let me go I'd promise to keep my ears open and let you know if I can gather some info you might be interested in.
Irina Sedova: Do you understand your position here? Why do I get an impression that you're lying? You stand no chance against us.
Nicole Hunter to Irina Sedova: I will play a good cop for a second.
Irina Sedova to Nicole Hunter: Be my guest.

Nicole Hunter: I actually believe you. Just give us anything. Anything valuable. There might be something you just heard. A rumour you did not pay much attention to, but it might be important to us. Anything related to Gaians and Gallic Royal Navy, even remotely.
Maxime Coldwell: Let me think of it for a minute Senorita - maybe I will really be able to remember something I didn't pay attention to.
Nicole Hunter: Please, try harder to search in your memory. I really want to let you go.
Nicole Hunter to Irina Sedova: Good cop role finished. Target is all yours, Ms Sedova.
Irina Sedova: Alright, we'll give you some time to think over.
Maxime Coldwell: There's maybe one thing that could be of your interest. When I was at Holmfirth someone at the bar mentioned that there are plans being developed to enhance the relations between the Gauls and us and therefore Corsair trains will be needed - but that's honestly all I can say about it. I assume it's about delivering goods to Gallia that they are in need of but can't get access to by themselves.
Irina Sedova: See? It wasn't that hard. I'm already starting to like you. Si, you're free to go. Thank you for your cooperation.
Maxime Coldwell: To show my appreciation, was there maybe something else that I could do for you, maybe some certain goods I might have access to?
Irina Sedova: Now that you mentioned it - Would you be interested in giving out a symbolic contribution to our cause? It's optional, but will be appreciated and remembered.
Maxime Coldwell: Of course, it will be my pleasure to support your cause. I will pay my tribute to you Senorita Sedova.
Irina Sedova: Very well. Thank you. You are free to go now.
Maxime Coldwell: I hope this will ensure that further encounters will be less stressful at least for me.
Irina Sedova: It will.

Interrogation Log: Flora, The Watchers

Flora: Kay, that's odd.
Nicole Hunter: Slowly move away from the jumphole with impulse speed.
Flora: Sure, sure. No need for shooting.
Nicole Hunter: I have no need for your partner - tell him to leave the area. If you do exactly what I say you will be left unharmed and I will not even destroy your cargo. Do you understand?
Flora: Yeah.
Nicole Hunter: Set waypoint to New London jumphole and engage cruise. Now relinquish control of your autopilot. I will override your controls.
Flora: Okay...
Nicole Hunter: I will ask you several questions. If I sense that you're untruthful or any of your allies show up on our scanner - I will destroy you. Is this clear?
Flora: Yeah. But I'm afraid that I'm not responsible for random patrols popping up.
Nicole Hunter: What are the Watchers?
Flora: Gaians. Gaia's eyes and ears. Kind of...
Nicole Hunter: What makes you different from Nature Last Hope?
Flora: I cannot really tell you because my knowledge about NLH is lacking.
Nicole Hunter: What position do you hold within your organization?
Flora: None. There's no ranks, everyone is equal.
Nicole Hunter: I am warning you. Do not try to fool me.
Flora: I'm not.
Nicole Hunter: Are there no elders within your organization?
Flora: I'm not aware of any.
Nicole Hunter: Who do you take orders from?
Flora: No one. We're discussing issues and choose one of us to solve it.
Nicole Hunter: We are approaching the jumphole. Once we reach it you will jump to New London and set course to Leeds jumphole. Why did Watchers ally themselves with Gallic Royal Navy?
Flora: Because we had to.
Nicole Hunter: Elaborate.
Flora: Did you ever heard about "Glendale massacre"?
Nicole Hunter: Please explain.
Flora: We had a base in a backwater system, Lewis. As you probably know, Lewis lies between Orkney and Edinburgh, so GRN was quick to invade the system. Well, in short the Glendale's defences didn't stood a chance. After that we were forced to sign a NAP.
Nicole Hunter: The base was overrun and your people were killed. This does not really make a good start for an alliance.
Flora: We do not want more of us get killed and Gauls are enemies of our enemies too.
Nicole Hunter: You do assist GRN forces in Manchester and Leeds.
Flora: As far as I know our assistance in Leeds is sporadic.
Nicole Hunter: Who is your contact within GRN?
Flora: Uhm... What contact?
Nicole Hunter: A case officer maintaining Gaians for the Crown.
Flora: I'm not exactly sure if we even have any.
Nicole Hunter: You have. You might simply don't know it yet. What is your current stance towards Mollys?
Flora: Neutral unfriendly... Or something around it.
Nicole Hunter: Should I understand you no longer meddle in each other's business?
Flora: Pretty much.
Nicole Hunter: I suggest you do not send our coordinates and destination to your comrade there - for the safety of you both.
Flora: Sure, sure.
Nicole Hunter: So tell me once again why do you actively help in combat GRN in Manchester and Leeds? NAP does not require it from you.
Flora: Well, that's kinda complicated...
Nicole Hunter: You have almost 100 thousand solar units to explain it.
Flora: And that's a thing that one does not share with a random hacker.
Nicole Hunter: I am not a random Hacker.
Flora: How can I tell?
Nicole Hunter: And this is not a friendly chat.
Flora: Well, I've figured that out.
Nicole Hunter: Your ship and life depends on your truthfulness.
Flora: Eh, damn it. There's a belief that if we'll prove our usefulness to GRN we may get a certain degree of autonomy over Edinburgh.
Nicole Hunter: You answered almost all of my questions and your answers seemed to be plausible. What are you doing in Gallia?
Flora: Not much. If we're ever going into Gallic space we're trading, getting supplies and such.
Nicole Hunter: So you are not considered illegal within Gallic Space?
Flora: No, why?
Nicole Hunter: Cut your engines. I am done. But for you to remember we are not friends you will drop 1000 units of your cargo.
Flora: Well, I knew that we ain't friendly for some time already. No need to prove that.
Nicole Hunter: You're near Manchester jumphole. You should be able to return to your home.
Flora: I hope so.

RE: The Lane Hacker Mission Archives - Nick Nack - 01-04-2015

...Interruptor.Nick.Nack.recognized...transmission.encrypted...
...uploading.data...

[Image: NickNackFormal.png][Image: Interruptor.png]

Good day,
I'm glad to announce that today I have completed Phase 1 of Mission 26 , I delivered 2853 units Counterfeit Software to Planet Malta and 2844 units Cardamine to Cochrane depot.
Evidences:
Data 1
Data 2
Data 3
Data 4

That is all for now ~Nick Nack out~

RE: The Lane Hacker Mission Archives - Yoshida - 01-19-2015

...Infiltrator.Goro.Yoshida.recognized...transmission.encrypted...
...uploading.data...

[Image: aYeyeyU.png][Image: 9vnQMz2.png]

Estemeed gentlemen, I would like to report that Phase 2 of the Mission 34 is completed.

It all started outside Morioka Base where the Shogun and two more Blood Dragons and one GC arrived. I was escorted by Professor Nicole and Mr Sun. After we exhanged some welcoming words, the convoy left for Kyoto. On our way there I discussed some things with the Shogun, however we were interrupted in Honshu system by a KNF officer. After the Professor properly disposed of the KNF officer who refused to surrender, we continued to Kyoto. []

The meeting was successful and we reached several agreements. Not easily, I should admit, considering the disposition of several Blood Dragons towards the Lane Hackers. The following record was taken from the small computer that I had in my pocket. It also simulated the actions of those in the meeting.

Quote:
Shogun Hokama was waiting at the Dockyard of Kyoto for the Lane Hackers. He wears a traditional black Kimono and a Katana on his belt. He is followed by two armed guards, who silently stay behind him

Aruga was next to him also wating for the Lane Hackers, he was in traditional robes while he was armed with a Katana and a tanto. "I hope they don't take too long..." He said to no one in paticluar.

Someone stood next to Hokama, a young female in Furisode dyed a crimson red with black decortive marks all over it. On her back however was something entirely different; rather she had a double edged Naginata on her back, not saying much else

Yoshida took his cardamine dose before he exited the Gunboat. He didn't want to do it in front of his hosts and perhaps unsettle them. In sharp contrast, his clothing was luxurious, his costume worn by the upper class of Liberty. When he finished he exited the ship and looked at Kyoto. "Not much has changed since my last visit, 3 years ago." He noted to himself.

Kohaku walks towards the Lane Hacker and makes a slight bow, since he is the Shogun he does not need to bow deep "Welcome to Kyoto, Yoshida-san, the home of the Blood Dragons"

Aruga also bows slightly. "Kon'nichiwa..."

The female steps forward but remains near Kohaku "Kon'nichiwa." Bowing a bit more before steping back

Yoshida bowed more deeply than Kohaku and formally exhanged his welcoming words. "I am always standing in awe, while seeing Kyoto. I hope this KNF officer we encountered before would be the only obstacle."

"I have the apprehension that this KNF officer was only one of many obstacles we will have to encounter" What really noticeable was on Kohaku was the scar under his left eye

Aruga nods and sighs. "Is it the same officer that attacked Ami-chan... and Aine-chan... gods... I hate him..."

Yoshida simply nodded to Shogun's remark. Mr Sun, another LH operative, was far behind and he will follow from distance the group. "Shogun, you are accompanied. I believe they were the pilots that were with us during the travel?"

The young girl remained quiet, not speaking unless spoken to first, however she did look up at Kohaku who was next to her

Kohaku shakes his head "No... the young Dragon who accompanied you was Aine Niwa, these here are Aruga Takahashi, one of our Hatamoto and one of our Daimyo, Yuki Hokama"

Yoshida bows again (but less deeply than before) to Shogun's companions. "It is an honor to meet you, Mr Aruga and my lady."

She bows in return "Honor to meet you." she ays in a light voice

Aruga bows too. "Hai... it is an honor..."

"This vessel is returned to its rightful owners. I hope it will serve well and efficiently under your command." Yoshida says pointing to the ship behind

"Hai... I'll have Ami-chan have a look at it when she is able..." Aruga nods.

"But your long travel here is not only because the Lane hackers want to bring back our ship... we should go to a more suited place then this for our conversation. We have a private room ready in our bar"

"Of course. I believe I am ready for our upcoming discussions."

Yuki reached into her pocket and handed Kohaku a key, before starting off to the bar alone, ahead of everyone to watch

He takes the key and nods "Please follow us" He turns around and they all walk to the Club

Aruga follows Kohaku.

As they reach the room, he opens it with the key and kohaku walks in, while the guards stay outside and guard the door

Yoshida walks inside without looking around and waits to be sent to his designated position. Mr Sun follows from behind.

The was a traditional table on the ground. But not high as a normal table. Around it, pillows to sit on them. Kohaku goes to the table and knees down onto one of the pillows

Yuki was near the wall waiting, almost looking to be made of soin while waiting

Yoshida sits on his designated pillow and Mr Sun sits on the right. They patiently wait for their host to begin the discussion.

Kohaku looks at them. There was already a bottle of sake and some cups on the table "Befor we start our conversation, would you like a cup of Sake?"

"I abstain from alcohol, Shogun" Yoshida kindly refused.

Aruga was sitting next to Kohaku.

Yuki remained against the wall,watching the converstation from there

"Anyways...." He takes a sip from his cup and then looks at the Lane Hackers "You are here today as the representative of the Lane Hackers and you wish to refresh the friendship with the Blood Dragons?"

"That is correct, Shogun." Yoshida's eyes search for a waiter in the room.
"I have been sent by the Professorship."

A maid stands in the door and asks if she can come in. Kohaku nods and looks at the Lane Hacker "Please, tell her what you wish"

"A cup of tea, please" Yoshida says and then returns to the Shogun. "While we were travelling I had proposed to conduct mutual operations in Shikoku system. That system is close to our base of operations, and still within Kusari."

The maid leaves again with their order "I see.... and you want to ask the Blood Dragons for their approval to starts your operations in Kusari space?" He takes another sip

Aruga was taking notes as they talked.

"Shogun, we already conduct operations in Shikoku, alone. I am referring to mutual operations."

He nods "While the Blood Dragons operate everywhere in Kusari, travels to places still take a long while. The only base for us in Shikoku is Moriaka. As you see our movement is limited to these hidden bases and reaction time still takes a long while... however.... I'm interested in these operation and wonder what benefits it could bring us Dragons"

Aine was mumbling about something while Aruga nodded. "Hai... it takes a very long time to react to something..."

"The Lane Hackers, as you already know are not a populous faction, such as the Liberty Rogues for example. I'm aware that the Blood Dragon pilots, even though they are elite, have also shortage in manpower. Conducting mutual operations would exactly eradicate this disadvantage."

"That is true, if we work together, our succees rate of raids and attacks on goverment ships increases highly"

Yoshida nodded. "Shogun, may I ask your opinion about the Gas Miners' Guild and the construction project they had in Okinawa?"

"The Gas Miners Guild is an important ally to the Blood Dragons, they supply us with most of the commodities we need, so we dont mind sharing a part of Kusari with them and leave them alone in what they do"

"I see. The Lane Hackers' archrivals, Ageira and IC frequently operate in eastern Kusari. And that creates a significant problem to us."

"Ageira and Interspace Commerce are not enemies of us. It might happen from time to time that we rob one of their transporters for supplies or raid their convoys but these are mere coincidences" The maid returns with their orders and puts the plate down with the drinks befor she bows and leaves again "Our real enemy is the Kusari goverment..."

"Of course Shogun. But when IC economically supports Kusari, sustains it when it was ready to fall apart and perhaps even the Shogunate to take over, then they provided an invaluable assistance to the government." Yoshida sips a bit of water in his mouth to clear his throat and continues.
"Similarly, Ageira was the sole provider of the Gate Lane parts for the Chugoku Jump Gate project."

"That might be true but we never focused our force on the companies alone. We try to cut their supplies towards the goverment but never really hunted them actively"

Yoshida scratched his chin thoughtfully. "Under the rule of the previous Shoguns, a Lane Hacker wing was given allowance to operate in these areas and against these specific targets. The results were very good."

He nods "I also think if someone particulary takes care of these supply companies, it would benefit our fight against the goverment.... however... we never forget that these Captains are civilians too... they just do their job like they suppose to do. The Blood Dragons stand for honour and pride, and killing innocent civilians who just do what they need to do is out of question. Of course if someone is stubborn enough to give resistance, we need to still take care of this matter. But if bloodshed can be brevented... then that is the best solution"

"I understand. As you already know we have no operational bases within Kusari and the Golden Chrysanthemums currently lack a central leadership. It is my hope that your local bases can accept this wing."

"In this matter I must disapoint you, the Blood Dragons do not pocees any base inside okinawa.... however we have a base in Honshu which is only about 15 klicks from a Okinawa Jumphole away"

Yoshida nods his head in thanks. "The Lane Hackers are glad to renew this old agreement. It is an important agreement for us, Shogun." He exhanged glances with Mr Sun and continued. "While waiting for your ships to arrive, back in Shikoku, your transport captain informed us that he procured supplies from Liberty."
"As you may know, we have an organized smuggling ring. Perhaps we could assist you in a way?"

"Hai... we use smuggling routes to supply our bases inside Kusari and we take every help we can get to strengthen our forces"
"Daimyo Yuki, takes care of such transports and also pay everyone who helps the Blood Dragons with supplies"

She nods from the wall in responce

Aruga continues taking notes.

Yoshida glances at Yuki briefly. "That's good to hear. Are you currently upgrading a newly constructed base? These must be especially demanding and our assistance could more efficiently be used there."

He shakes his head "We have currently no base under construction"

"I see. I'd like to request your Daimyo's attention afterwards, to further discuss our supply assistance."
Yoshida drank from his cup tea and since noone said anything he continued.
"I have presented you Shogun with some important matters. Do you have any matter that you wish to bring to my attention, perhaps?

"Hai... the numbers of ships you wish to bring into Kusari"

"You must be referring to the wing we will re-deploy in eastern Kusari, yes?"

He nods

"I... had not been given exact intel about the size of the wing. But since typically our wings consist of four ships, I believe that is a safe answer, Shogun. As we also suffer from shortages, it will usually be smaller.

He nods "Good... I will allow you that you take a wing of 4 ships to hikone in Honshu and Okinawa as well as 1 gunboat if needed"

"Thank you Shogun. I assure you that our pilots will deliver a significant interest in the local interests of Ageira and IC. And always abide by the limitations that you have set."

"But be warned... if the Lane Hackers exploit the civilians in kusari, this contract will immidiately be void"
"Also a last thing.... you will not touch nor harass any GMG vessel inside Kusari"
"All GMG vessel stand in protection of the Blood Dragons and act of hostality agains GMG will be punished"
"The same goes for the Junkers and Order ships"

"Of course. GMG is not the ones we are after. I believe I made clear of who are true enemies are. And we will honour our agreement as much as we honoured the previous one."

He smiles "Good... now that everything is clear... lets drink on the refreshed friendship between the Blood Dragons and the Lane Hackers" He rises his cup

Yoshida nodded and rose his tea cup as well.

"Kanpai!" He smirks and drinks his cup empty

"Kanpai!" Aruga also rasies a glass.

Yuki, who was against the wall, says the same thing but raise a glass of water she asked for

Yoshida and Mr Sun also finish their drinks. Their attention now shifts to Yuki standing on the wall...

He also looks at Yuki and nods

Yuki nods to Yoshida, listening to what he had to say

"Daimyo, would you honor me by joining us? I do not feel comfortable talking to you over such distance."

Yuki does just that, walking over however taking a seat where Kohaku just motioned to before looking back at Yoshida, "What is it you wish to speak about?"

Aruga watched carefully as he took more notes.

"About the trading opportunities..."

Yuki nods "I offer a good amount of money for some cargo, depending on the target its taken from, and what it is, there are bonus and things like that yes." She reachs into her pocket and brings out her data pad and sending Yoshida a private data link before noding and putting her pad away

Yoshida nods and grabs a small stick for a neural net stick from his pocket. "I will save the channel and we will respond when we return to Liberty."

She nods "I'll add the Hackers to the bonus sheet as well when I get a moment to access the channel again."

"Thank you, Daimyo." and with that he finished his tea while waiting for Shogun to end the meeting.

She bows her head and looks back at Kohaku

"Very well, I will give out a announcment about this contract as soon as possible" He nods "Yoshida-san, please feel free to stay on Kyoto and take some rest"

"Thank you, Shogun, we indeed had a long travel and lengthy discussions. We could use a rest."

Special Mission - Vladimir Scorpius - 02-09-2015

...Provocateur.Vladimir.Scorpius.recognized...transmission.encrypted...
...uploading.data...

[Image: vJ2rNNa.png][Image: 3dSZFc6.png]

Special Mission

Interrogation Attempt #1 - John Graham of Liberty Navy
Conclusion - no information was extracted, target decided to destroy his own ship instead of complying. Low level of combat skills combined with high morality makes this pilot overconfident but loyal.

Interrogation Attempt #2 - John Graham and Alan Jones of Liberty Navy
Conclusion - No information extracted, targets refused to surrender for questioning and were destroyed. Both pilots showed lack of combat skills. They were overconfident in their abilities.44

Interrogation Attempt #3 - Dan Marshall Secondary Fleet Core
Conclusion - Partial information extracted. Target showed low morality. Unknown combat skills.

Interrogation Attempt #4 - John Butcher of Liberty Navy
Conclusion - No information extracted. High morality. Overconfidence. Low combat skills. Video Footage

Interrogation Attempt #5 - Emma Lynch of Liberty Navy
Conclusion - No success. Target showed no combat capabilities. High morality to insult us in the face of destruction.

Interrogation Attempt #6 - Gold Wing Pilot, Liberty Security Forces Agent.
Conclusion - Hilarious. No information extracted. 4 hostile ships were annihilated.

Interrogation Attempt #7 - Jack. O'neill and Daniel Carter of The Fifth Fleet
Conclusion - One question answered. High morality. Combat threat was mediocre. My ship was destroyed.

Interrogation Attempt #8 - Various Liberty lawfuls
Conclusion - Complete failure. We have been assaulted with numerous ships. Navy rely on numbers instead of combat capabilities.

Interrogation Attempt #9 - Jack O'neill of Fifth Fleet
Conclusion - Success. Finally able to acquire some information. The target also tried to lower our morale by implying we have a traitor among our ranks.

Interrogation Attempt #10 - Chris Elias and Lily Hale of Liberty Navy
Conclusion - Failure. However it was revealed once more that Liberty Navy relies on numbers and fails to provide any challenge when not outnumbering 3 to 1.

Interrogation Attempt #11 - Jack O'neill of Fifth Fleet
Conclusion - Hilarious. The target managed to fled only to remain exposed at Fort Bush. Annihilated with high ferocity for ignoring me the first time.

Interrogation Attempt #12 - Alan Jones, Rachel Baker and William Jensen of Liberty Navy
Conclusion - No information extracted. Officers failed miserably. Again, trusted in numbers, but this time their plan didn't work as Travis Bickle aided me.

Interrogation Attempt #13 - James Lambert and Rachel Baker of Liberty Navy
Conclusion - Mission Failure. However, another showcase of their total incompetence.

Final Conclusions:
• Out of all targets, noone was worthy challenger on combat skills. However, both First Fleet and the Fifth relies on overwhelming opposition by high numbers of spacecrafts they throw at. All of the Navy pilots have high morality and resilience towards being interrogated, which made forcing any information impossible. Only one case of success and one partial success can be reported.
• No Liberty Security Forces pilots were encountered, meaning they either operate in complete cover or are simply non existent and irrelevant.
• The only important information I was able to gather is that LSF is having a strife with Fifth Fleet. The alarming intel obtained is the allegation that we have a traitor in our ranks.
• From the combat-oriented point of view, it is safe to assume that nearly all of Navy pilots are receiving lackluster training or have no talent for it. Perhaps Cardamine have increased our capabilities beyond professional military men who are responsible for safekeeping the Republic.
• During the mission, I have managed to down more ships than I reported about, but due to their irrelevance to the mission, I have not wasted time nor bandwidth for such unimportant data.
• With this I conclude my special mission and finally can get back to harassing corporate weasels.

RE: The Lane Hacker Mission Archives - Grubozaboyschikov - 03-26-2015

...Interruptor.Grubozaboyschikov.recognized...transmission.encrypted...
...uploading.data...

[Image: Grubozaboyshikov%20Formal.png]

Good day ladies and gentlemen.The following is a report of my account to do with the completion of the mission in all Phases:

Mission 37
Mission type: Special
Mission status: Completed

Phase 1

Mr.Yoshida took interest in my initiation and gave me an opportunity to help with the mission. I have had some experience in this type of work before... but I was also introduced to commanding a cloaking transport for the purposes of recording the footage. Mr. Yoshida took extra care to have the ship's identity concealed and had disguised it as a Junker vessel. On the day of the recording he notified me that he detected an IND transport heading down from Omicron Alpha. Getting into position at the California Jump Hole in Texas after infultrating Peuto Rico for fuel supply, I cloaked when Mr. Yoshida gave the signal and awaited my target. Sure enough the target came into sight and I followed it the rest of the way to Planet Texas where the IND ship docked. This happened one more time that day and once more by myself I noticed an IND coming down and took a recording of the vessel. During the recording I tried to get as much information as I could on the ship for safe keeping as well and the recordings show scans of the ship's equipment and not only it's cargo.

The following is the raw video recordings:

Phase 2

Mr.Yoshida created a script for the commercial and using a voice emulation program we recorded ourselves and concealed identity. I then put together the important parts of the recordings, added music for entertainment, and also added previous evidence of the IND carrying artifacts as well.

Phase 3

Using a covert identity we broadcasted the video at peak times when the public net was being used and it quickly got attention. The video got the attention of the LPI as well as the LSF. This whole series of events is still unfolding as Mr.Yoshida and Mr.Scorpius also submitted evidence to the Rheinland officials concerning the transportation of Blood Diamonds. These humiliation strikes left a large dent indeed to the IND organization and their heads that were lifted up high had bowed down.

...encryption.in.progress...disconnecting.from.network...hack.terminated...

RE: The Lane Hacker Mission Archives - Wolfgang Weisen - 05-24-2015

...Interruptor.Wolfgang.Weisen.recognized...transmission.encrypted...
...uploading.data...

[Image: CygGpT5.png][Image: QQuZOOj.png]

Guten Tag.

Interruptor Wolfgang Weisen would like to report that Mission 32 - Phase 2 has been completed without any implications or encounters. Here is the attached log of the report: