Discovery Gaming Community
Universal Shipping Incorporated - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Unofficial Factions and Groups (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+--- Thread: Universal Shipping Incorporated (/showthread.php?tid=28207)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17

Universal Shipping Incorporated - Snak5 - 10-03-2011

This is the place. If USI is using proxies to reach some kind of goal, this is the place.

If it is not proxies, this is the place to come clean.

I am not yet accusing anyone. I am asking for questions. You are avoiding answers. That implies you are hiding something.

A honest answer would do more than sandwich to calm me.

Universal Shipping Incorporated - Price_ - 10-03-2011

Snak3, take it to skype.

Universal Shipping Incorporated - Snak5 - 10-03-2011

Richard, if you are not familiar what proxy means, glimpse back to Legal Department. Those were straight out proxies.

Don't give me repetetive statements which I already knew when reading the very first message of The Broker (renamed from Isaac Shaw), which is listed as foe in USI's database.

Universal Shipping Incorporated - DodgeOld24 - 12-04-2011

Dear Universal, namely Washburne,

Please don't act as if rules are broken when you get shot at by a Navy ship after insulting said Navy ship's owner. That's really bad taste, you know.

Regards,
BNG

Universal Shipping Incorporated - dodike - 12-04-2011

Doj, are you saying it's alright for navy officers to open fire on a Liberty civilian ship becuase they feel offended?

Jesus Christ

' Wrote:Causing, contributing to or participating in a public disturbance.

This is defined as encouraging or being a part of a public disturbance, which includes, but is not limited to, verbal or physical altercation between individuals, polluting the house of Liberty by dumping toxic waste into space and destroying property under ownership such as cargo depots.

Universal Shipping Incorporated - Hoban.Washburne - 12-04-2011

' Wrote:Dear Universal, namely Washburne,

Please don't act as if rules are broken when you get shot at by a Navy ship after insulting said Navy ship's owner. That's really bad taste, you know.

Regards,
BNG
As I will clearly say just once, "insulting an officer" falls under Section IV of the Liberty Code. Oh, that's the "Non-Violent Crimes" sections isn't it?
Well, I guess "insulting" citizens on a whim is just fine and dandy ain't it?
Quote:[03.12.2011 23:18:51] BNG|SkarmPiss: Wow, that ship is hideous, mister Washburne.
[03.12.2011 23:19:26] [*USI*]H.Washburne[CA]: Hoban: Now that wasn't very kind....
So take this one to the bank, you and your "posse" insulted me first, so I naturally did what anyone would do and retort in kind...
Quote:[03.12.2011 23:22:06] [*USI*]H.Washburne[CA]: Hoban: The Pisser there....
[03.12.2011 23:22:19] BNG|SkarmPiss: Hey hey, don't say that.
[03.12.2011 23:22:53] [*USI*]H.Washburne[CA]: Hoban: *laughs* What's wrong? Didn't like the name your momma gave you? Or were you hatched?
[03.12.2011 23:23:01] BNG|SkarmPiss: What? SkarmPiss has supreme power.
[03.12.2011 23:23:05] BNG|SkarmPiss: Don't make fun of SkarmPiss.
Oh, and when the Navy delcares an engagement on you and your lolwhut posse, I'm pretty sure who's the one looking bad, and it surely isn't me. Also, take a good look at that weapon energy bar....

Lolwhuts and trolls never prevail, even in the server, and it's no wonder you were thrown out of USI. Take the hint and your whining, lolwhuttery, and trololing somewhere else Doj.....

- Hobe

Universal Shipping Incorporated - spacespeed - 12-04-2011

---Incoming Transmission---
---Comm ID: Solanus Kalenda, pilot and owner, Coruscating.Fire---
---Encryption: Effectively none, some encoding for compression purposes.---

Greetings! I've gotten your transmission on this channel through, well, a few of my friends, let's say. I don't directly work for Universal, but I do have quite a few friends there, and my ship flashes a Universal IFF as a result of this.

As one of the witnesses to this, I would like to comment.

1. First of all, BNG, your actions in this case were far excessive of what was called for. Verbal altercations by no means justifies what effectively was a summary execution. You forget that your actions are subjected to judicial review, and there are consequences for blowing up someone who merely had an exchange of words with you.

2. I did hear what was being said. You first accused the gunboat (High-berry, I think it was) of being a drug dealer merely on the ship name. How is this even a reasonable rationale for accusing someone of a crime, when ships can be named just about anything? You know, I'm very, very much tempted to commission a ship named "The.Drug.Dealer" or something, give it a Navy IFF and tag, and see what would happen.

3. Afterwards, you accused said gunboat of carrying Cardamine. That doesn't entitle you to shoot a third party. At the most, you may ask him to drop it and pay a fine, then attempt to destroy him as needed. You then accuse the gunboat of being a drug dealer for carrying 5 units of it. Under no circumstances does 5 units make someone a drug dealer, especially if said person wasn't even trying to sell it.

Anyways, that's my thoughts on this matter.

(Oh, and by the way, Hoban, if you were around for that debacle afterwards.... well, I apologize for my lack of combat skills, getting killed by a lolwut, and for effectively getting everyone killed afterwards.)

---Terminating Transmission---

' Wrote:Well, I guess "insulting" citizens on a whim is just fine and dandy ain't it?

So, you're implying your character is actually your ship? Your ship has a mind of its own, is called Hoban Washburne, and has this face stuck to its windshield?

Lolololol.

No really, deal with being shot for being an ass in RP, Hoban. This pretty much is the same as that one time you got shot by an Eagle mercenary that went ramming a Barge. Remember? You flipped out in the USI chat, only because you couldn't accept the fact you got shot down, because you shot said Eagle.

Actions have reactions, understand and accept that.

Universal Shipping Incorporated - jammi - 12-04-2011

This really shouldn't be in USI's feedback thread. It should be in a comm request to the [LN] with attached evidence about Navy brutality. In this case, the inRP 'reaction' was utterly out of line with the 'action'.

/shrug.

Also, I thought the BNG existed to cap-raid Minor? How come you broke your busy schedules to hang around Manhattan?