Discovery Gaming Community
All Zoner Frequencys - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: All Zoner Frequencys (/showthread.php?tid=28214)

Pages: 1 2

All Zoner Frequencys - Alley - 10-15-2009

[.. INCOMING TRANSMISSION ..]
[.. FROM : The Noveria ..]
[.. TO : All Zoners ..]
[.. SUBJECT : Empty ..]

[Image: revan.jpg]

*The message is a brief video broadcast*
We... are... back.

[.. TRANSMISSION ENDED ..]

All Zoner Frequencys - BlueSpawn - 10-15-2009

.::Incoming Transmission::.
Message to : Whom it May Concern
Comm ID: Yev Lightwing, Shipmaster, (]c[)

Why Miss Hectic what a lovely surprise!

Is that a new hair-do?

Please come pay me a visit on Corinth. We can discuss things over tea.

All Zoner Frequencys - Adamgooch - 10-15-2009

---Incomming Transmission---

Comm ID: Frank Zamboni, (]c[)
Source: XV
To: The Noveria

(An audio message attached to a text message is presented on your screen, you open the file and quickly reach for the volume controls as ear-shattering laughter makes you spill your coffee on those new drapes you are wearing.)

Welcome back!!! I've laid out a saucer of milk and cookies for your crew to enjoy. Also, I set a colorful banner over Freeport XV to welcome you. Please, take this antique quilt my great grandmother made as a gift so you can snuggle up on that priceless lounge chair made from fine Kusari silks.

I hope that is what you expected to hear. I'm sorry I am not certain who you are, but your message was somewhat brief. And woke me in the middle of the night. Perhaps you should have addressed your message to Zoners with whom you are familiar with. I'd like to first introduce myself. Hi, I'm Frank Zamboni, a reasearcher in the ZTC. Pleasure to meet you. Who are you? And why did you wake me so abrubtly in the middle of the night?

Best,

Zamb.

---Transmission Ended---

All Zoner Frequencys - Doc Holliday - 10-15-2009

*incoming transmission*
Comm ID: [TAZ]Doc Holliday
To: Miss Hectic?

Greetings,

I don't believe I have had the honor of meeting you. I am Dr. John Henry Holliday, the Ambassador for the Temporary Autonomous Zoners based in Baffin. I am also good friends with Mr. Zamboni, Mr. Lightwing and several of their cohorts. Good people they are!

If you are out in Baffin, stop in to Shasta. I maintain my office there although my Estate is on Gran Canaria. Perhaps we could get acquainted over some lunch or dinner and a drink. I'm always available if needed.

Yours in Eris,
Dr. John Henry Holliday
TAZ Administrator

All Zoner Frequencys - Alley - 10-15-2009

[.. SUBJECT : ??? ..]

[Image: revan2.jpg]
*The message is a brief video broadcast*
Oh yes... Count on us to pay you all a visit.

All Zoner Frequencys - kemira - 10-15-2009

Professor Daneel Olivaw, walks through the corridor to the hangar of Java station, the the IMG engeinering chief, aproach to him. - Your ship is ready, professor, it took a lot of work but there is nothing that we cant fix-. He look at the ship and says - good, good-. Dr. Mendez approach to Daneel, he looks disturbed, -Professor, we have recieved, a Message Broadcasted to all Zoner Frequencies, and its important-, Daneel takes a deep breath and says: - Let me guess, another corsair threat?-; - No, its from the Noveria-. Daneel freezes for a moment, and finnaly says: -show me the broadcast-.

[.. FROM : Java Station, Tau-23 ..]
[.. TO : The Noveria ..]
[.. SUBJECT : Glad to see you ..]

Hi Kelly, so long, i belive that you were... nevermind, what happened out there, what happend to you, and how is your father. I was worried about you two. Contact me when you reach Canaria i will be at the University, as always.

Daneel

All Zoner Frequencys - Trogdor - 10-18-2009

**Incoming Transmission**
**Comm ID: Captain Trogdor**

*Scratches head* Seems this was sent to every Zoner... But I haven't the foggiest clue who this lady is. And therefore I wonder why this was sent to everyone.

Uh, hello?

Doc? Somebody clue me in here? I can't tell but I think she may be trying to melt our faces off with the creepy eyes-o-doom.

**Transmission ends**

All Zoner Frequencys - Quorg - 10-18-2009

Ah! I was wondering where I put my kitchen robots.

Back in the kitchen with the lot o' ya! I want me a sammich. The only place you'll pay a visit to is the dining hall.

-Jonah Robinson

All Zoner Frequencys - Trogdor - 10-18-2009

**Incoming Transmission**
**Comm ID: Captain Trogdor**

This woman is your...sammich dispenser?

I'm more confused now than I was before.

**Transmission ends**

All Zoner Frequencys - Alley - 10-19-2009

[.. SUBJECT : Empty ..]

[Image: revan.jpg]

Jonah Robinson, you have been sent an invitation to come aboard The Noveria.
The Queen is willing to see you.

Do not be late, else we will come to you.