Discovery Gaming Community
To Junker Officials - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To Junker Officials (/showthread.php?tid=28479)

Pages: 1 2

To Junker Officials - Sickboy - 10-19-2009

--Opening channel--
--Link established--

Dear Sirs,

My company is looking for new home! As a Junker I hereby ask you dear friends for your permission to move whole of my company's assets to Languedoc system and build there new HQ. We would like to establish there a Junker base to expand our influences and also, which is our company main goal, help Council in fight against tyranny of prevailing king. I am well aver that Junker are trying to stay neutral in this conflict or even some of us choose to support Kings' cause. We will not judge them neither fight against them until they chose to do so.
This region could give us huge profits, we already gathered intel that confirms presence of couple large scrap fields near Languedoc mine field.
As a Junker since many, many generation and devoted member of Junker community I hope that my motion find your approval.

Best Regards,
Executive director Jane 3 Marie-France Nivelle-Keizo
Nivelle-Keizo Corp.

--Transmission terminated--

To Junker Officials - Tenacity - 10-19-2009

[Image: 28pb2o.png]
...Incoming Transmission...
Source: Lucienne Lionne, Les Ferrailleurs

-Begin Transmission-

"What kind of trick are you trying to pull here, Sirian? You want to come into our space, use our stations, and support the enemy of the crown? We will not allow this, if your craft are found anywhere in Gallia they will be destroyed without question. I suggest you stick to your own side of the galaxy."

-End Transmission-

--Opening channel--
--Link established--

Madam Lionne

Are you representative of Gallic Junkers? We will establish base in Longuedoc system and we will defend ourself if needed! Lest wait what Sirian Junker factions have to say about it. I will obey to their decision.

Best Regards,
Executive director Jane Marie-France Nivelle-Keizo
Nivelle-Keizo Corp.

-Begin Transmission-

"Yes, I am the Directeur of Les Ferrailleurs... "Gallic Junkers", as you call them... and as such it is my decision whether or not you are permitted to use our stations - and at this point in time, you are thoroughly denied docking rights. The Sirian Junkers have no say in matters concerning Gallia, any word from them will be null and void."

-End Transmission-

--Opening channel--
--Link established--

Madam Lionne,

If it is true what you are saying and Sirian Junker have no authority in Gallic systems. Then my company, whose roots are Gallic as well as yours, will take base in Languedoc by force!

Best Regards,
Executive director Jane 3 Marie-France Nivelle-Keizo
Nivelle-Keizo Corp.

-Begin Transmission-

"You are most welcome to try, but I doubt your ships are capable of standing up to the myriad of enemies you've made within Gallia. Contacts inform me that you have already been declared hostile by the Royal Navy and Police, as well as the Brigands whom do not want you establishing a station within their space. You will be hard pressed to find any support within Gallia, with no allies to assist you. Lodeve will be dispatching squadrons to seek out your craft, and anything valuable you may be carrying will be salvaged and used to support the Crown."

"Your ships will not be permitted harbor at any Ferrailleur... *ahem* "Junker"... facilities within Gallia. Our docks are closed to you, and you will be fired upon if we find you in the vicinity of these stations."

-End Transmission-

To Junker Officials - AJBeast - 10-19-2009

Incoming Transmission
Source ID: Congressman Andrew Beast
Encryption: Low
Transmission Begins:

The man simply shrugged at the camera

"Nope, I don't think we have a say in Gallia. However, Ms Lionne, your rudeness towards one fellow Junker, if "Sirian", as you call it, is discomforting to me. You can expect to be treated just the same if you ever happen to set foot in Sirius."

The man put both his feet upon the table

"Also, I do not care for petty squabbles, but if you people start going at each others throat , it sure ain't gonna be me putting your ships back together.

Congressman Beast , out."

The man pressed a panel that opened the wall behind me. Turning his head back, he shouted

"Oi, Johnny, pour me a cold one, aye? ... Oh , crap, I forgot to turn this thing off..."

Transmission Ends

To Junker Officials - Divine - 10-19-2009

*...Incoming.signal...*
*...decrypting.signal...*

To: Jane Marie-France
Source: Narbonne
...Topic: Transmission to the 'Junkers'

*...decoding.message...*
*Message loads... ...reads...*

[Image: aumont.png]

What the...?
But you know that you have sent this message throughout whole Gallia without any encryption at all, right?
I just hope for you that you know what you are doing, mon ami.

However... lets start anew....

Bonjour,
I heard some interesting things about you and your 'Corp', Marie-France...
I even already had the 'pleasure' to met you outside of Bourbon.

...and just to inform you now: No, we are not your friends. And we dont like 'Junkers'.
I saw you took cover from the Royals at Bourbon. You actually lead them throught the Jump to Bourbon,... say, are you out of your mind? Bringing the strongest military force to one of our allies hideouts? You claim your so called 'Corp' will fight against the Crown's tyranny.... well, you supplied them with valuable intel. Good work, keep that up and I will cut your head off personally.

Now to an other issue.
I see or hear from any of my men that you use one of our stations, be it to restock there or trying to use it as a hideout... be sure I -will- hunt you down. You bring the Royals to any of my bases, and I will bring the wrath of Gallia upon you.
You understand that?

Anyways... good luck with trying to establish a base in Languedoc by force. I doubt you will succeed with your little 'project', seen that you already brought up the Ferrailleurs against you, also the Royals...
Iam not sure how you will achieve what you wanted in Gallia... your only chance is the Council. But i think they dont like the Ferrailleurs neither.

Keep up the good work, you make an excellent prey.

See you around, mon ami... keep your money ready.

Au revoir,
Aumont, Liberateur de Free Brigands of Gallia, out.

*message.closed*

*...encrypting.signal...*
*...signal.lost...*

To Junker Officials - Jokoro - 10-19-2009

INCOMING TRANSMISSION
COMM ID: JOSEF MOREAU, DUKE OF THE GALLIC ROYAL NAVY
LOCATION THE BATTLESHIP NORMANDIE

A very foolish man broadcasts an unencrypted message throughout the Kingdom of Gallia.
You are not Gallic. You are Sirian.
All Sirians, by decree of the king, are spies.
Spies are shot on sight.

You are twisted and corrupted. You are dead to us.

And Mr. Beast... true Gallic Junkers, the best spies to ever grace the game of espionage, can never be told apart from Sirian Junkers. It's in your best interest to think about that.

TRANSMISSION END

--Opening channel--
--Link established--

Monsieur Aumont

Yes one of our captains indeed was stopped buy your ships and yes after GRN arrival he run to nearest base.
But one thing concerns me why GRN did not opened fire on you after that you are not so powerful force in Gallic Border Worlds.

Best Regards,
Executive director Jane Marie-France Nivelle-Keizo
Nivelle-Keizo Corp.