Discovery Gaming Community
Banner required - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: The Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Media Center (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=18)
+--- Thread: Banner required (/showthread.php?tid=28573)

Banner required - Durandal - 10-21-2009

Right, this is long overdue. The NTF need a banner, and I'm willing to pay 40 million to the person who makes the best one.

The following requirements are:

Size: Doesn't matter, make it big, but also make it scalable for sigs OR make a sig one and an actual banner for some extra credit(s).

Objects: Junction station from Kansas, with a Spyglass battleship guarding it, there should also be some civvy ships in the background, Eagles or Wasupus would work nicely. Only the left half of the banner should be of Kansas, with the right half being a terrestrial planet (use this for reference) with this (flipped horizontally) moving towards it.

Text: It should have "Neo Terran Front" in large bold dark grey letters with some sort of hull plating esque texture on them of this font or similar on the large banner, but the scaled down signature version should just say "NTF" to save space.

Right, that should be all. Hope I haven't been too picky.

Banner required - ed_philips38 - 10-21-2009

As I'm yet to finish a sig for one of your group, who is on my Skype, if you'd be so kind as to contact him, we can discuss a possible group contract.

Also, not the font on the lower part of my sig, I think you'll find it's the same as the one you chose.

Banner required - Revan - 10-22-2009

I didn't quite follow your directions fully, however i am quite pleases with the result.

[Image: NTFBannersized.png]

Banner required - Durandal - 10-22-2009

' Wrote:I didn't quite follow your directions fully, however i am quite pleases with the result.

[Image: NTFBannersized.png]

Change the planet to something more terrestrial, move it to the right side of the screen, and add a space station and recolor the nebula to something purplish grayish blueish like the cloud in Kansas, and change the name. It's "Front" not "Font". Do that and you've got yourself 40 million creds.

Banner required - Revan - 10-23-2009

' Wrote:Change the planet to something more terrestrial, move it to the right side of the screen, and add a space station and recolor the nebula to something purplish grayish blueish like the cloud in Kansas, and change the name. It's "Front" not "Font". Do that and you've got yourself 40 million creds.

Here. I thought green still looked good, but blue here too -

/givecash TheDarkJester

[Image: NTFBannercopy.png]

[Image: NTFBannersized-1.png]

Banner required - Durandal - 10-23-2009

*sigh* Sorry to be so picky. Just two more things (using the green one) the base needs to be a bigger type. I'm not sure if you've ever seen the junction wreck but it's pretty huge, lacking in nothing but I think a shipyard. It also needs to go behind the Spyglass.

The second thing is that the decals or what not should be removed no skulls or whatever the thing is in the middle, we're not pirates, we're revolutionaries and explorers, so nothing that makes us look too violent please.

Banner required - ed_philips38 - 10-24-2009

Here's one I made.

[Image: TychoNTF.png]

Banner required - Revan - 10-24-2009

Here.

[Image: NTFBannersized-2.png]

/givecash TheDarkJester

Banner required - Durandal - 10-24-2009

Excellent. Cash will be transferred momentarily.

Edit: Missed the one that Ed posted. While it's good, and might fit the idea I had originally laid out more to the letter, the planet is somewhat low quality, as is the text (Wanted it to be bump mapped or outlined, not 3d) and the planet is somewhat below par as well. Sorry, but I'm afraid Revan wins out here.

Edit 2: Tweaked it a bit, hope you don't mind. Also, cash has been transferred.

Banner required - Revan - 10-25-2009

' Wrote:Excellent. Cash will be transferred momentarily.

Edit: Missed the one that Ed posted. While it's good, and might fit the idea I had originally laid out more to the letter, the planet is somewhat low quality, as is the text (Wanted it to be bump mapped or outlined, not 3d) and the planet is somewhat below par as well. Sorry, but I'm afraid Revan wins out here.

Edit 2: Tweaked it a bit, hope you don't mind. Also, cash has been transferred.

Nice job, good doing business with you.