Discovery Gaming Community
>>>>>A Plee For Sanity<<<<< - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Discovery Development (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Discovery Mod General Discussion (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=37)
+--- Thread: >>>>>A Plee For Sanity<<<<< (/showthread.php?tid=2883)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

>>>>>A Plee For Sanity<<<<< - dude42 - 05-17-2007

I beg for all to see the light..
I have a BH Faction but have no suitable Gunboat. Thats because the Liberty Rogues have it!
It is quite obvious that it is the same like as the Bounty Hunter Destroyer....
[attachmentid=2218]

I would really like it if the Rogue Gunboat was made into the Bounty Hunter Gunboat and a new model made for the Rogue Gunboat....
In the next Beta, of corse..

Fixed the poll
Thanks!

>>>>>A Plee For Sanity<<<<< - Denelo - 05-17-2007

I agree, the Rogue GB should be the Hunter GB. However, this should not be made top-priority, as the Order needs more ships first.

>>>>>A Plee For Sanity<<<<< - Dab - 05-17-2007

I agree.. The destroyer is really the Corellian Corvette, and the gunboat is really the Corellian Gunship. Constructed by the same people, same time period, should be the same here, especialy considering looks.

>>>>>A Plee For Sanity<<<<< - dude42 - 05-17-2007

I am so glad that I am not the only one to see this....
It does not have to be a priority jsut as long as it eventually gets done.

>>>>>A Plee For Sanity<<<<< - kiggles - 05-17-2007

I agree the Rouge GB should be a BH ship as it looks like it should (ok I don't really have anymore reasons but it still should be...)

Kiggles:mellow:

>>>>>A Plee For Sanity<<<<< - supernova - 05-17-2007

I agree, They should make the Rogue GB the BH GB and make a new model for the Rogue GB.

>>>>>A Plee For Sanity<<<<< - Doom - 05-17-2007

' Wrote:I agree.. The destroyer is really the Corellian Corvette, and the gunboat is really the Corellian Gunship. Constructed by the same people, same time period, should be the same here, especialy considering looks.
dab where do u get your info..
that is not Corellian gunship.....this is [Image: Corellian-Gunship.jpg]...

and since i fly one i am against it (possibly only one against it)...leave rouge GB alone...

>>>>>A Plee For Sanity<<<<< - onca - 05-17-2007

Regardless of the particular nomenclature, the BHG destroyer and Rogue GB look distinctively Star Warsy. 'Aye' for a new Rogue GB.

>>>>>A Plee For Sanity<<<<< - Dab - 05-17-2007

Doom, its the Corellian Gunship with a hammer-shape head instead of the cork-shape. Probably someone not paying much attention when creating it..

And guys.. Its ROGUE not rouge. Sorry but this gets under my skin.. Its a simple word and common on FL.. Forgive my Grammar Nazi ways.. But obey them!

>>>>>A Plee For Sanity<<<<< - Doom - 05-17-2007

' Wrote:Doom, its the Corellian Gunship with a hammer-shape head instead of the cork-shape. Probably someone not paying much attention when creating it..

And guys.. Its ROGUE not rouge. Sorry but this gets under my skin.. Its a simple word and common on FL.. Forgive my Grammar Nazi ways.. But obey them!

on first matter u are not right..i had real name of that ship..but i cant find it...i have seen it before disco..i will try to find it

second...*slaps himself*...yes..u are right...it bothers me too but somehow i write it like that when in hurry....