Discovery Gaming Community
To Order High Command - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To Order High Command (/showthread.php?tid=28927)

Pages: 1 2

To Order High Command - Waratah - 10-28-2009

[Image: barnes1.jpg]

**Incoming Transmission**
** Security Freq Activated**

This is Cpt Barnes of the Order Battleship Waratah. My crew and i would like to lodge a complaint against Rear Admiral Kelt. We feel that he cannot get over his grudge against our Ship from previous matters, all which has been long forgotten by most. At around 2300 hrs the Waratah was on routine patrol in Omicrom 100 , when we received an incoming com from the Rear Admiral, demanding to know why we ...( Order Guard Osiris ) were near Evora Shipyard, as we explained to him we are on patrol and exchanging some weapons , this was not good enough for him and we were forced to go to Minor.

We entered Minor to receive more coms from the rear Admiral , that in my opinion were very not nessesary, we responded :rtfm:telling him that he is abusing his position. He then used this as a green light to call all his henchmen and try to provoke us into firing a shot, we of course did not, and this angered him more, to the point where he now wants to have us on a KOS list, all because he does not see eye to eye with our crew.

It would of been very easy for me to undock and kill everyone of your men , considering there was only 1 battleship and 4 fighters, quite an easy exercise for the Waratah, and i told them this, we also told them that if we are to be on a kos list , the Waratah will destroy anyone that attacks us. Again this is all due to Kelt abusing his position, and trying to cause trouble.

I will attach a recent data upload from the Waratah .This picture shows how loyal to the Order the Waratah is.
The missions we have done there are to help countless Order recruits, over and over we help them.

[Image: missions.png]

Also in the last 2 months the Waratah has paid out over 150 mils to Order pilots to gain Armour upgrades , Ship upgrades, weapon upgrades. This includes Order| pilots aswell as new recruits. And after all this we are treated like this.

If we are to be fired upon we will defend ourselves, or the better option for Order| is to calm down and work with the Waratah not against us.

Cpt Barnes,

* Transmission End**
**Signal lost**

To Order High Command - n00bl3t - 10-28-2009

.:[ Incoming Transmission ]:.
[Image: 727.gif]
.:[ Comm ID: X ]:.
.:[ Location: $^#&#%@%R":}> ]:.
.:[ Encryption Protocol: Nehebkau 1 ]:.

Captain Jim Barnes,

You are accusing a superior officer of a dereliction of duty.

I can only hope you have proof of your accusations, in the forum of guncam footage or transmission logs.

Order High Command
Xander Aaron Ainsley Augustus Jacen Bastian Eadbhard Alexander Qayshon Dabney von Wolfeschlegelsteinhausenbergerdorf

[color=#FF6600].:[ Transmission Terminated ]:.
.:[ Signal Disrupted ]:.

To Order High Command - ophidian - 10-28-2009

ORDER PRIMARY FLEET COMMUNICATIONS NETWORK

Due to the excess insubordination and problem reports your ship and crew caused in the last few months, I have very little reason to believe any word you say Captain Barnes.

However, if you have proof of your claims as Admiral Xander suggested, then the High Command will start an investigation.

Admiral Tovig Kelt is one of the most successful officers of Order caliber and he has proven his worth and royalty on tens of different occasions. If you have no proofs of your claims, you are in a position that you threaten a superior officer and the rest of Order craft.

Now listen to me carefuly Captain Barnes, I don't know who you are personaly but I am not someone to be bothered with such nonsense and I don't believe any of the other High Command members are keen on their precious time wasted with such unnecessary conflicts.

Be noted that if a branch of Order or a ship, or an agent endangers the harmony of this fleet, it will not be a ship or two that will retaliate. I am a man of my word and you can see the proofs of such disarrays going terribly wrong for those troublemakers in the recent history of Order. I do believe Admiral Mirage, Xander and Kaylee will probably have a similar attitude towards these kind of mess.

Rand Seith
Fleet Admiral, Order Primary Fleet

To Order High Command - Tovig - 10-28-2009

[Image: tovigkelt-32fb732582.jpg]
..:: Incoming Transmission : The Order Primary Fleet ::..
..:: Neuronal Identification : Rear Admiral Tovig Kelt ::..
..:: Signal Location : Planet Toledo, Omicron Minor ::..

Greetings.

This rogue captain is a liar. I never meet him in Omicron 100 and I never told him to get out. I saluted him in Omicron Minor and he begin to insult me.

There is something I don't like. It's treason and lies. You do the both. I have many, many people who have seen your real face, yesterday. I don't abuse my position in Order, every serious agent in Order can confirm that, and trust me, I will get a lot of support in this affair.

For me, and for many others officers in the Order, you're a lost cause. We gave you many 2nd chance. You screwed all of them.

I will do all in my power to break you, Barnes. We don't have time to lose with rogues people like you. Count on me.

Rear Admiral Tovig Kelt

..:: Transmission Ended ::..
..:: Signal Lost ::..

To Order High Command - Rodent - 10-28-2009

Incoming Transmission
Message Recipient: Order general communications channel
Message sender: Sergeant Robert D'Souza

*A roaring laughter is heard*

You make good jokes Barnes. Very good ones indeed.

Alright, back to serious. You accuse a well decorated, and a well respected admiral of the order, without evidence, footage, or anything to substantiate your claim? You, sir, are an Idiot.

End Transmission

To Order High Command - Mr.Goodkat - 10-28-2009

INCOMING TRANSMITION...
Independent Order Bomber...
ID...Mr.Goodkat

I stand by waratah on this matter, what happened in the past it`s not acctualy important here. He is just making a statement against commander Kelt. And by his reply I see he is angry and want to have vengeance upon waratah for some reason. If he is a Order officer I don`t think he should be acting like this.
Waratah has proven his loyalty with many fights defending toledo and has been very helpful to Order pilots.
He was the first I made contact with when I joined the Order and so I have right to say he deserves Order respect. And I am standing on his side.

TRANSMITION END...
SIGNAL LOST...

To Order High Command - Birdtalon - 10-28-2009

[Image: Lee_intro.png]
-=Incoming Transmission=-
**Communications ID: Captain Lee.Brandon - Order Primary Fleet**
..:[Location - Battleship Wyvern]:..
----Decrypted----

This matter is between the command of the ship Waratah, Admiral Kelt and the Order High command
I can assure you this will be dealt with, and If we require comments from external sources, then im positive we will ask.

Until then, I will ask you to refrain from commenting regardless of which side you are taking, please, you do not need to voice opinions on a matter of which you have not been asked about.
Im sure this will all be dealt with and we can sort out the situation soon enough.

Thank you,

Captain Lee Brandon - Order Primary Fleet

-=Transmission End=-

To Order High Command - Tenacity - 10-28-2009

[Image: 28tkuo6.png]
...Incoming Transmission...
Source: Admiral Kaylee Staite, Order High Command

-Begin Transmission-

"I've had my issues with both Barnes and Kelt in the past, but until evidence is shown I lean towards taking the Admiral's side in this matter. Barnes, and the Waratah, have numerous documented cases of insubordination, firing on allies, and assisting the enemy in the past; and while it seemed for a time that Barnes had finally stepped up and become a decent member of our organization, now I am hearing reports of the contrary."

"Until evidence is posted by one party or the other, I will not support any action against the Waratah, and I will not support any action against Rear Admiral Kelt."

-End Transmission-

To Order High Command - Waratah - 10-28-2009

[Image: barnes1.jpg]

**Incoming Transmission**

**Secure Channel Freq Activated**

This is a quote from Kelt

" I will do all in my power to break you, Barnes. We don't have time to lose with rogues people like you. Count on me."

That sums it up, he is and always has been hostile towards me, i have no intentions of attacking Order| but seems he likes to make people think i do.Yes i did say last night i would kill Order but only in self defence.

I have proven myself enough at Minor, i always defend her borders and i am always willing to help out when asked.

So as we aboard the Waratah have stated, we will not pursue hostilities with any allies, but if attacked be prepared for bloodshed.

Barnes Out.

**Signal Lost**

To Order High Command - Eternal - 10-28-2009

[Image: miragev.png]

" Threatening the Order and its commanding structure is a very bad way to make a first impression, Mr.Barnes. I have little to no knowledge of your ship or yourself and until solid proof is shown, I stand behind the words of the Rear Admiral in this matter.

My advice to you is simple. Do your job and obey orders to the best of your ability, we aren't called The Order for nothing. "