Discovery Gaming Community
CNS NEWS ALERT - URGENT! - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+---- Forum: Sirius News and Commerce (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=57)
+---- Thread: CNS NEWS ALERT - URGENT! (/showthread.php?tid=29668)

Pages: 1 2 3

CNS NEWS ALERT - URGENT! - pieguy259 - 11-10-2009

This is a CNS News Alert.

The neutron star in Omega-41 has entered an unstable phase, spewing massive amounts of radiation across the Sirius Sector. Cambridge researchers estimate that this phase may last up to a week or more. Until the star stabilises, people are not to launch to space. Repeat, all people of Sirius are to REMAIN GROUNDED until further notice.

((Post what's happening to your characters during the server outage here.))

CNS NEWS ALERT - URGENT! - Grail - 11-10-2009

***Incomming message***
*ID: Matthias Zevonen*

*looks around* Guten tag meinen herrs, if you recieving this message thats why you are still alive, landed on any planet able to sustain life. My crew and myself needed to make a emergency landing on Pacifica base. We are alive, but it seems the radiation got us. Many of us are toxicated by the radiation and we may need some medical supplies when available and safe to fly.
*cough cough* I hope you all well.

Fur das Revolution, Fur das Union

Matthias out

***Message lost***

CNS NEWS ALERT - URGENT! - Leo - 11-10-2009

[Start Log]

So, I made it...barely. I landed pretty rough on the tarmac, but it doesn't matter anyway. I'm alive. My RT is in no shape to fly for a while anyway, and they're saying no one's allowed space-borne for a while. Something about a star somewhere going Supernova and sending it's ions out into space, or a neutron star or something.

Doesn't matter. I'll be space-borne soon, I hope. I've got targets to kill...

Jake Keller out.

[End Log]

CNS NEWS ALERT - URGENT! - Mimic - 11-10-2009

[Image: 300x300.png]

"And another thing when i tell you , im serious i me"..........."whoa what the hell,

**Mako Shudders violently**

Needles check port side scanners our shields have just instantly dropped to critical....

** Hissing and steam fills the top deck**

*alarms and sirens drown out the panicking crew members*

Mimic outside the Theta/41 JH.............. it seems to be approaching us, we will be engulfed in a white and blue approaching light , hurry Mimic do something.

Mimic kicks life into the Makos massive engines but the cruise is taking time to kick in.

[Image: holopad4.png]

"Cmon Cmon you sunofabitch kick in Cmon... Activate HoloPad : May day May day This is Imitator repeat BHG Battleship Imitator, we are being engulfed in a crushing gas cloud, we have no time to Head for o74, we have to dock at Corfu Base ,our cruise engines are disabled and shields are critical. God help us......

Needles nowwww!!! input docking codes.....Needlesssssss nowwwwwwwwwwww!!!!

BARMAID PRAY!!!

*Signal Lost*

CNS NEWS ALERT - URGENT! - Skysurfer - 11-10-2009

**Transmission intercepted: Basic-form text.**
**Displaying content from Pilot ID: Salem Jansen**

Hail to pilots who receive this message STOP
Radiation from Omega-41 to be avoided STOP
Barely made it myself STOP
Traditional comms broken; hiding behind planet New Tokyo STOP
Advised all who did not receive the CNS broadcast to land immediately STOP
Also come get me, please STOP

**End of content.**

REPLY [Y/N]

>_

CNS NEWS ALERT - URGENT! - OutlawBullet - 11-10-2009

[Image: ru4qch.jpg]

<<Slackjaw's voice can be heard from the other room. He is on the comm link with someone but their voice is indistinguishable>>

"Well, I don't understand why it will take that long."

"I never had to wait for a SNAC before."

"Well, some Outcast on cardamine flew into my ship."

"Very, well. Bye."

Slackjaw goes back to reading and playing chess in his quaint Padua room.

CNS NEWS ALERT - URGENT! - Radic - 11-10-2009

so this means the server is down for a week?

CNS NEWS ALERT - URGENT! - Ocampo - 11-10-2009

***Ship Grounding Notice***

Greetings to all who own stock with teh KoF. All of our fleet has been grounded at this time. There is no KoF vessel in space at this for no reassson. Please be advised that all of our pilots who were caught in the Nutron Star radiation have been admited to local mdeical plazzas. All KoF are safe at this time.

KoF Mobile Headquarters will be at Planet Manhattan while the occuring problem prosits. All operation will go as ussal at the Mobile Headquarters.

once again.ALL KOF CAPTAINS ARE THE GROUND THEIR SHIPS NOW!.

CNS NEWS ALERT - URGENT! - jgooch1993 - 11-10-2009

I see that the governments have brainwashed you! a supernova doesn't emit more radiation for no reason. I suspect foul play, and i have a few of the DSS engineers and reporters investigating. This is hurting business and if i can find out who did it they will pay. I shall broadcast a message to the entire Sirius Sector once I have feedback from my fellow DSS Employee's

CNS NEWS ALERT - URGENT! - Pinko - 11-10-2009

[Image: duplessis.jpg]
To: ALL VESSELS IN SIGMA-17 SECTOR
PRIORITY:HIGHEST

This is Commander Sebastien LaHoue to all Vessels in the vicinity of Sigma-17. All the Jumpholes of the sector are unstable due to the heavy activities of Omega-41's sun, and the space outside barely is livable. All vessels are requested to immediatly end their duties and dock on the closest base as soon as they can. The Freeport 18 reinforced hull is unsignificantly affected by this storm, and has enough goods to survive entire months by itself. We have tranmission centers available for you if you ever need to communicate with your families, although it might be impossible to contact them due to the storm's intense activities. Due to the limited docking space within the Freeport 18, some of you will be forced to take a shuttle in rather than docking with your own ship. Sadly, it will mean the loss of your vessel, bur at least you will still be alive.

Bestest of luck to all pilots in the perimeter,

Commander Sebastien LaHoue of the Freeport 18