Discovery Gaming Community
To clear things up a bit - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Discovery General (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Discovery RP 24/7 General Discussions (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=23)
+--- Thread: To clear things up a bit (/showthread.php?tid=2983)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

To clear things up a bit - caylith - 05-30-2007

Many of you have received this PM from me. Now it's time the rest of you see it. Judge me, flame me. I don't give a sh*t anymore.

You know, it had nothing to do with me being pirated. It was the fact i told him to leave me alone, he ignored that, gave no warning..no money or cargo asked. He just blew me up. I have told him hundreds of times in game to leave me the hell alone. I don't care if I had an IND tag on there or not. He still broke a damn rule and now everyone is up in flames saying that IND is above the rules and i'm the bitch, i'm the bad guy.

I don't give a crap about RP when it comes to him. I RP the hell out of my characters but will continue to ignore super when he is around. I deleted all of my characters 5 months ago because of him. Because of the months of harrassment i was getting from him. Even now, after everything that has happened with him and I...I called in Korrd last night in game because things were getting out of hand. I did it to stop Nightfall from banning him on the spot. I got into an argument with Night, saying that the admins are a team! I didn't want him to jump the gun and ban him, even after everything that happened. By my asking Korrd to come in, things were settled.

HF were put on the hostile list because they fired on the GoR (they are allies). This is the second or third attack by the HF against supposed allied or neutral parties. YOu know who the HF were grouped with when it happened? That's right, supernova.

Now, i'm sick and tired of seeing my name being dragged through the mud here. I broke no rules. I was quite content to deal with the prblems supernova and I had on a private basis. But now i'm the bad guy, cause i'm a vet (which i don't really give a crap about). I have tried to have patience with super, with sirred, with everyone I encounter. I am nice and considerate to the people i play with in game. Hell, i'm taking care of the damned's characters for him so he doesn't lose them. I do it cause I like him and I want to help him. What about my angels character? That's my faction! I help new people, try to make them feel welcome. That's the way I am in real life. What the hell else do you want me to do as a 'vet'?? Lay down and take being called names? But if you start calling me names, harassing me, etc...I will either leave or ignore you. I left once because of him. I have ignored him...until now. I feel it's time to leave again.

This is a game, I work 6 days a week, busting my ass and want to come home and just relax. This is not relaxation, this is frustration. I was so upset last night that i started crying. Last time i ws made to cry with this game I deleted all of my characters. Can you guess who it was? That's right, Super.

But, you and the rest of this damn place think i'm the bad guy, i broke the rules ( Have NO IDEA where the hell that came from)

Thanks that you think i'm the bad guy here. I appreciate the vote of confidence!

Jessica (yes, it's personal now)

To clear things up a bit - supernova - 05-30-2007

You still think Im the bad guy? I did nothing wrong yesterday. If you are mad that IS NOT MY PROBLEM!

To clear things up a bit - caylith - 05-30-2007

YOu killed me without asking for money, cargo. No warning. we are not at war, you are not a terrorist. You DID do something wrong. Get over yourself and at least admit to that.

Now leave me the hell alone.

Once Again, I didnt know you had to be at WAR to not ask for cargo or money, We are just HOSTILE.

To clear things up a bit - gezza999 - 05-30-2007

Hmmm... In the rules... "Ignorance is not an excuse" or something like that applies Supernova...

To clear things up a bit - Malaclypse 666 - 05-30-2007

' Wrote:Once Again, I didnt know you had to be at WAR to not ask for cargo or money, We are just HOSTILE.

Supernova, how long have you been here?

How long do you thing "didn't know" is gonna fly?

Wearing really thin.

If you leave, Jessi, I'm gonna damn well start cryin' myself.

Doug

To clear things up a bit - Denelo - 05-30-2007

' Wrote:You still think Im the bad guy? I did nothing wrong yesterday. If you are mad that IS NOT MY PROBLEM!

SUPER!

you're digging your hole deep now. you have three strikes now, and I suggest you stop trying to defend yourself from the punishment and just take it. If it's a perma-ban, there's plenty of other servers that aren't so RP-heavy.

As for the "vets above the rules" thing, the only one here who seems to be trying that is Super. And I don't even have a shred of respect for him.

You know what, Screw this, Give me a perma-ban. Then you can all be happy once again.

To clear things up a bit - romer - 05-30-2007

Supe, what is this? How many times have you "threatened" to leave, only to return with your seemingly insatiable desire to screw the rules and everyone on the server....and how many times in these "i'm leaving" posts of yours have you insulted everyone in this community?

Personally, leaving this mess of a community has been a great relief for, because of people like you. I do ,however, feel compelled to defend my wife.

Many of you know her, and her respect and love for this community. It's actually quite sick that so many would try and frame her as the 'bad guy' in all of this. After all the times Supernova has broken the rules...after seeing other member get banned for less, why is he still defended as if he's a part of what goes on here.

Supernova is this community's equivilent of the sand-box spoiled brat. he doesn't care about the rules that hold this place together, he just wants to play with all the toys. And if you call him on his sour attitude, he throws a fit and storms off.

You just don't get it...you seem to thrive on ruining what time some people put in here and a form of entertainment. For once, just make good on your 'threats' and follow what you've posted in your sig.

To clear things up a bit - Denelo - 05-30-2007

' Wrote:Many of you know her, and her respect and love for this community. It's actually quite sick that so many would try and frame her as the 'bad guy' in all of this. After all the times Supernova has broken the rules...after seeing other member get banned for less, why is he still defended as if he's a part of what goes on here.

Supernova is this community's equivilent of the sand-box spoiled brat. he doesn't care about the rules that hold this place together, he just wants to play with all the toys. And if you call him on his sour attitude, he throws a fit and storms off.

You just don't get it...you seem to thrive on ruining what time some people put in here and a form of entertainment. For once, just make good on your 'threats' and follow what you've posted in your sig.

Agreed. This has to be said: Super deserves a perma-ban. He's had too many chances already. I tried to help, and discovered that his claim "Attempt to improve" were all lies and empty words. He's ruining the game and community. He disrupts gameplay, breaks the rules, and reverse-RPs more times than I can think of. He has made many people leave, including my clan leader and one of our best moderators. He ruins the game for all.

Supernova must go.