Discovery Gaming Community
Two/Three Ships... - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Discovery Development (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Discovery Mod General Discussion (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=37)
+--- Thread: Two/Three Ships... (/showthread.php?tid=29873)

Pages: 1 2

Two/Three Ships... - Leo - 11-17-2009

[Image: spaceship.jpg]

I found this drawing on the internet some time ago, never found out the artist of the drawing, but the ship has always fascinated me. It looks to be an extremely fast light fighter capable of very fast speeds. From what I can tell. The right part is the front and the left is of course the rear of the ship. Just underneath the small wings are a series of lined plates that look to just be fins coming off the bottom of the ship, not an entire bottom part of the ship. From the rear I can see the engine seated just in-between the two fins coming down, a large engine but not large enough to keep the ship from being very thin over all.

Tell me what you think, I think it would be a nice civilian LF or maybe even someone can get creative and create an entire line from LF to VHF with this design.

[Image: r204.jpg]

This ship is another ship that's not doing much, just sitting compiled in a mod I made a long time ago doing nothing. I don't have a name for it (I'm quite partial to the name "Agony however), and the textures are all done along with the hardpoints (though the ship itself needs to be nerfed a bit because it's a bit overpowered). This is when I still possessed the time and ability to be able to hardpoint ships and what not. The camera is way too far back away from the ship too, so it's all jacked up. I have another ship that I added to the Asgard mod without a name as well. I'll have to get a screenshot of that ship to place up here as well.

~Leo

Two/Three Ships... - Not Espi - 11-17-2009

looks nice, but i think it's more of an entertainment / racing vessel for rich kids designed by cruise & spa.

Two/Three Ships... - paradoxx - 11-17-2009

looks nice, truely, give us a hold line someone

Two/Three Ships... - reavengitair - 11-17-2009

Great ship model - might need to fix those textures XD

thats... pretty big too.

Well it could be made smaller, but I fail to remember how.:P

~Leo

Two/Three Ships... - Turkish - 11-17-2009

' Wrote:Well it could be made smaller, but I fail to remember how.:P

~Leo

Both direct mesh scaling in a 3D editor or using FLModelTool work.

Well, scrap the second ship, being that I've lost my old mod's flmod file and can't find it anywhere on the net, that ship is lost to the interwebs. So, the first one still stands if anyone wants to give it a shot (my modeling skills are really really rusty to the point of no return) and I'm still trying to find an Asgard V4 compilation to get my other ship (The Enforcer) extracted.

~Leo

Two/Three Ships... - Zork - 11-17-2009

wow... very nice ship... i think i will pick up one...

great job

maybe it can be a racer

After a lot of work, I finally managed to be able to get my ship extracted out of the Asgard mod.

Picture-1
Picture-2
Picture-3
Picture-4

It's name is the "Enforcer". I don't have an infocard written up yet, but I will soon.

~Leo

Two/Three Ships... - Leo - 11-18-2009

No comments on the new ship?

~Leo