Discovery Gaming Community
TAZ Message Dump - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Unofficial Factions and Groups (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+--- Thread: TAZ Message Dump (/showthread.php?tid=2990)

RE: TAZ Message Dump - Doc Holliday - 04-04-2013

Comm ID: Doc
To: All TAZ

I want to thank you all for your patience while I was on sabbatical. I now understand why Mal found it mentally refreshing to do so periodically. Speaking of Malaclypse, today is his birthday. I am proclaiming April 4th to be a holy day in the church of Eris for this reason.

I see that my faith wasn't misplaced when I left. Malaclypse Freeport and Ravenhurst are doing well and have been well managed. Ambassador Rackham, you have done a great job keeping it all together. So, why change things? It makes my job easier to leave things as they are. I may be the day-to-day administrator of TAZ but you guys by keeping your projects working and John with the diplomacy, I more or less finalize the paperwork. If I question something, you will know.

Gypsie, thanks for the report. I have added it to my files regarding my ongoing study of Nomads. While I have met the K'Hara, I've yet to meet the Wilde. If I can find a way to meet them, perhaps I can help.

I'll be going between Tombstone and my office so I'm never far away.

HAIL ERIS!!
-Doc

RE: TAZ Message Dump - Gypsie - 04-04-2013

INCOMING TRANSMISSION

Encryption: Fnordnet
Source: Ravenhurst Watch, Baffin System
From: Dr. Hodge Van Mojo, Second Apostle of Eris and Patron of the Season of Discord
To: Temporary Autonomous Zoners
Subject: Joy!

[Image: 4280g.jpg]

Kallisti!

What you say is true Doc! Today is Mal's birthday. And today we finished building Malaclypse Freeport, how odd is that? Goddess pulled a late April's fool on us with that one! Coz it was really unintentional hah! I salute your proclamation for it to be a Holy Day, and add my Holy Blessings to it.

Yours in Eris,

Dr. Hodge Van Mojo
Second Apostle of Eris and Patron of the Season of Discord

END OF TRANSMISSION

RE: TAZ Message Dump - Doc Holliday - 04-05-2013

To: All TAZ
Subject: Friends

I was running a charter last night when I was invited to a place in Coronado, "The Onyx Bazaar," a small base just in the beginning stages much like our own two. It is run by a group known as [SYN]. After a couple of drinks and a short chat, we shook hands. All TAZ are considered friends and are invited. I returned the favor with a load of robotics and polymers for them. I'd like to see us all help them out since friends in Coronado are hard to come by, especially when you consider that those few who wish to do harm to us often hide out at Barrier Gate station.

Because of some of the hacking of channels that sometimes go on, I'll release the location of the base for those who don't know on a secure channel.

His pager goes off. He picks it up and looks at it.
Popes, a doctor's work is never done. Medicine calls.

HAIL ERIS!
-Doc

RE: TAZ Message Dump - Joggin - 04-06-2013

[Image: ambassadorsoffice.png]

*Incoming Transmission*
Comm ID: Mad John Rackham
Location: Ambassador's Office, Shasta Orbital Skyhook, Baffin System
To: Doc

First off, thanks greatly for you endorsement of everyone's efforts while you've been away, the Robes did a fine job and I've been chuffed at the support they've provided for me too. Made my life a sight more easy than it could've been.

Interesting with regards to the [SYN] Project, I'll put out some feelers to make contact and see what they might need. I'm sure we can help out on a pass through basis at least.

Keep yer powder dry!

MJR

RE: TAZ Message Dump - rainth345 - 04-08-2013

[Image: chaospin.gif]****************Incoming Transmission*******************[Image: chaospin.gif]
Source: Holy Temple Grounds, Baffin
Sender: Professor Louis Carlisle
Encryption: Medium

[Image: dan-obannon.jpg]

Kallisti all,

We, Pope-Captain Rainus and I, have just returned from a trade run to our GMG friends in Okinawa... on the way we contacted an Order vessel to know more about the events happening in the Omicrons.

Here are the logs of the conversation:
Quote:
[TAZ]Golden.Apple.Tree: Rain: Kallisti there!
OCV-Infinitum: Greetings, Captain.
[TAZ]Golden.Apple.Tree: It is Pope...
[TAZ]Golden.Apple.Tree: Well... Pope-Captain that is.
OCV-Infinitum: Our apologies, Pope-Captain.
[TAZ]Golden.Apple.Tree: No worries... I blame Eris for all the mishaps in the world.
[TAZ]Golden.Apple.Tree: Rain: Sorry to bother you... but I have tasked, by her Unholiness, to find out whats the situation there in your part
[TAZ]Golden.Apple.Tree: of the sector...
OCV-Infinitum: "Situation in our part of the sector"?
[TAZ]Golden.Apple.Tree: Yes...
[TAZ]Golden.Apple.Tree: How things have been lately...
OCV-Infinitum: That seems like an odd question... But as we're still operational and unnoticed, we'd say it's good.
[TAZ]Golden.Apple.Tree: Good good... we in the TAZ... are worried about some recent events...
OCV-Infinitum: What's it, Pope-Captain?
[TAZ]Golden.Apple.Tree: Something about... renegade AI ships... and rebellious Zoner groups...
OCV-Infinitum: Acknowledged. We've made a few patrols through the Omicron Kappa and 74 in the recent weeks...
[TAZ]Golden.Apple.Tree: And?
OCV-Infinitum: For now the situation appears to be calm. We've made a few contacts with the Artificial Intelligence and the Zoners that call -
OCV-Infinitum: Themselves "The Zoners of Omicron 74".
[TAZ]Golden.Apple.Tree: Well that particular group... we are interested in knowing more about...
[TAZ]Golden.Apple.Tree: Because in our books, aren't the OSI in-charge of O74?
OCV-Infinitum: For now we've not encountered any hostilities. But we're told to stay cautious, they seem to be trying to take over the 74.
OCV-Infinitum: They've built several stations around the Livadia Shipyard, that for now seem to be acting neutral.
OCV-Infinitum: But we'd advice caution when traveling through the system, incase they've changed their policies.
[TAZ]Golden.Apple.Tree: That is good news...
[TAZ]Golden.Apple.Tree: *static*ologies *static*'re exper-*static* static *static*
[TAZ]Golden.Apple.Tree: *static clears*There we go...
OCV-Infinitum: Signal appears to be weak. Everything under control, Pope-Captain?
[TAZ]Golden.Apple.Tree: We passed through an Ion Storm...
[TAZ]Golden.Apple.Tree: Everything held out...
[TAZ]Golden.Apple.Tree: Apologies... I was about to introduce myself...
[TAZ]Golden.Apple.Tree: Pope-Captain Rain Saucisson.
[TAZ]Golden.Apple.Tree: And you are?
OCV-Infinitum: You may just refer to us by Infinitum.
[TAZ]Golden.Apple.Tree: Us?
[TAZ]Golden.Apple.Tree: That is a weird way of referring to yourself... but I guess it shall work, Infinitum...
OCV-Infinitum: It shall do for now, Saucisson.
[TAZ]Golden.Apple.Tree: Please refer to me as Rain *he grins* My Eris-given surname is not advisable to use...
[TAZ]Golden.Apple.Tree: To utter my surname... is to wish me Chaos... which, contrary to my beliefs, is not what I want right now... *he weakly smiles*
OCV-Infinitum: Acknowledged, Rain.
[TAZ]Golden.Apple.Tree: Pleasantries aside... I thank you for relaying this vital information to me...
[TAZ]Golden.Apple.Tree: You have taken off my shoulders.... a great burden...
OCV-Infinitum: What do you refer with "Burden"?
[TAZ]Golden.Apple.Tree: Well, Infinitum, you see... a task given by Eris does not come without a great burden...
[TAZ]Golden.Apple.Tree: And this burden... could be a form of exile... or excommunication...
[TAZ]Golden.Apple.Tree: excommunion
[TAZ]Golden.Apple.Tree: or even... worst.
[TAZ]Golden.Apple.Tree: Dementia.
OCV-Infinitum: Leaving your task unfinished usually doesn't mean a happy welcome among the Order ranks either.
[TAZ]Golden.Apple.Tree: Rain: I'm glad it works on both groups...
[TAZ]Golden.Apple.Tree: Rain: So... I shall leave to relay the information you have just given to me... to Ambassador Rackham...
[TAZ]Golden.Apple.Tree: Rain: I hope that Eris bless your everyday endeavors...
OCV-Infinitum: In case you need any assistance in the future. We're here to help as long as the information isn't classified, Rain.
[TAZ]Golden.Apple.Tree: Rain: 23's!
OCV-Infinitum: Farewell.
[08.04.2013 23:59:53] [TAZ]Golden.Apple.Tree: Rain: Yes... duly noted, Infinitum.

It seems somebody is trying to take over Omicron-74... if this is true... then I suggest we must take action.

23's!

~~Yours in Eris' OCD~~

Professor Louis Carlisle

[Image: chaospin.gif]*****************Transmission Terminated***************[Image: chaospin.gif]

RE: TAZ Message Dump - Joggin - 04-09-2013

[Image: ambassadorsoffice.png]

*Incoming Transmission*
Comm ID: Mad John Rackham
Location: Ambassador's Office, Shasta Orbital Skyhook, Baffin System
To: Professor Carlisle & Pope Rainus

Thanks fer the report regarding O74. There's been a rumble of thunder about the place for some time now and we've been getting conflicting reports about the situation.

But, it seems that sense is prevailing and the AI party concerned (The Concensus) and the [Z]oner group are reaching some form of settlement:-

Statement from the [Z]oners

Statement from The Consensus

Hopefully these folks are getting their act together.

Hail Eris!
MJR

RE: TAZ Message Dump - Doc Holliday - 04-09-2013

To: Dr. Hodge Van Mojo
Subject: Mal Freeport and the Outcast

Could you take care of this?
Transmission
I don't want the delicate balance of peace we have long shared with our neighbors to the north disrupted by the gun platforms. Be sure we allow passage to our Northern neighbors. I don't want any trouble.

Thank you,
Doc

RE: TAZ Message Dump - Doc Holliday - 04-17-2013

To: Dr. Hodge Van Mojo

I just received this report: Upload.
While I'm grateful for what you have done with Malaclypse Freeport, these reports are becoming all to common and I fear will be more so. What I'm afraid of is that one day the wrong person will get obliterated and then return with a lot of firepower to destroy what you have built.

I'm not an expert with technology but is there a way to explore options to address this problem? Yes, I know we have put the word out about permits and such but it's obvious not everyone reads them....if they can read them. I just don't want a major incident to befall us.

-Doc

RE: TAZ Message Dump - Duvelske - 04-17-2013

[Image: duvelsketbtop.png]

Kallisti Fellow Popes,

I will go on an operation with James. The pope who flies the [TAZ]Microwave. We have to use our backup plan. I cannot say more, i shall inform you on more secure lines for the details.

May Eris be with us!

23's

[Image: duvelsketbbtm.png]

RE: TAZ Message Dump - Gypsie - 05-03-2013

INCOMING TRANSMISSION

Encryption: Fnordnet
Source: Coronado
To: Temporary Autonomous Zoners
Subject: News from the land of Orange

[Image: johnny-d.jpg]

Kallisti Popes and Poppesses!

I'm on board the Junker Salvager Frigate JunkTown in Coronado, heading for Leeds. On board, as guests, we have two Reavers who have shared some intel on the latest Outcast shipline production. I'll attach what I've got, apparently it's a new model for the Very Heavy Fighter class. I thought it would come handy, now that the Seniores del Norte have been fooling around Baffin, making a mess and such.

23's

Pope Gypsie Skripto
Editor in Chief of the No Buns No Cabbages Reports

(05-03-2013, 12:22 AM)Titanium Wrote:
[Image: OC78581-Conc.png]

PS: Dr. Mojo: I got your message. Count on it. After some minutes with these, I can already tell you: there's no way they'll refuse.

END OF TRANSMISSION