Discovery Gaming Community
TAZ Message Dump - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Unofficial Factions and Groups (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+--- Thread: TAZ Message Dump (/showthread.php?tid=2990)

TAZ Message Dump - Shamus - 03-23-2008

Message to: the Temporarily and Autonomously Zoned
Comm ID: Shamus

Gents, I'm heartened by the response. Although no further sightings have occurred over Canaria, be vigilant out there. Pay special attention to the approaches to Omega 49, as well as Canaria.

There seem to have been no incursions into Baffin by the Harveys. Perhaps the good vibes of our beloved Goddess Geode scramble the buggers' circuits.

To [TAZ]Marauder. Sir, we have received inquiries about you from an unknown source, which calls itself "Chao". I haven't a clue what this individual's interest in you is, or why he chooses to defame our Sacred relic by styling himself such. I have divulged nothing, and will not without your permission.

That is all. Stay frosty, stay shiney, and keep spinnin'.

Avenging Angel.

TAZ Message Dump - Malaclypse 666 - 03-24-2008

Message to: TAZ and Canaria Defensive Forces
Comm ID: Malaclypse

Gird up your Pineals, folk. It appears that dark clouds of dingy digital devils are gathering on the sunny horizons of Gran Canaria!

See here for recent intel gathered by our valiant scouts: http://discoverygc.com/forums/index.php?sh...amp;st=10&#

I will not be able to join you, my fellow TAZmaniacs, as I'm currently drunk as a skunk somewhere in the bowels of the "Green Hell", and can't find my bloody way out.

In my absence, either our Avenging Angel, Shamus, or our beloved Mama Discordia will be in command of Canaria's defenses, depending on circumstances and the Chao's wobble.

Now, get out there and win one for the Wacky Goddess!
Protect Canaria's Deuterium and Dung!
Hail Eris!

Mal

TAZ Message Dump - wrathkin - 03-24-2008

CommID: Sebastian

Howdy,
I won't be able to make it to the Harvey's attack because of them IRL. Almost as bad as IRS used to be, or so I hear. Anyway, I thought I'd share a tidbit - there have been an influx of outside combat craft in -49 recently, including at least one Bounty Hunter gunboat, and a couple of Gaians. They all claim to be there for the coming Harvey attack. Now I don't know about the Gaians, but the Bounty Hunters make me downright nervous. They may be paid by them Harveys, for all we know.

29s,
Seb

TAZ Message Dump - Riley Mackenzie - 03-24-2008

::ID Erinloch::
::TO: Sebastian::

Seb, don't worry about the Gaians flying in 49...they were invited on my authority to assist in the conflict for support if needed.

I don't know all of the NLH personally, but I trust Marburg & his 'Golgotha' with my life.

TAZ Message Dump - Malaclypse 666 - 03-24-2008

Mal to Sebastian:

Not to worry, friend. Having members of "Festival Security" around (ie: Bounty Hunters) would just confuse the issue, should push come to shove. Many of our TAZ members, and Zoner Indies, may even show BHG ships as cherry red on their HUDs, which would be even more confusing. I'm confident that Zoners can fight their own battles this time.

Mal to Riley: While the 'burg and the Golgotha are welcome at Port Canaria and Sophie's, you may have to send Damien back here to Islay to lead my drunken arse out of the Green Hell, mate. I understand the Erinloch is fit for combat anyway, eh?

I'll be sittin' in front of this huge holoscreen in the "Hoodlum" monitoring events. Come find me, blast it!

Malatipsy

TAZ Message Dump - Riley Mackenzie - 03-24-2008

Riley to Mal: I sent him the message, & Burg said he's over in Kappa @ the moment & will start to head over to lead the way out for you shortly.

I reccomend you have a bottle or two of water in the meantime so you don't begin to dehydrate in the daytime heat.

(oh, & try not to stare directly into the daylights...they could damage your iris's if you're not careful)

Makenzie out

TAZ Message Dump - Malaclypse 666 - 03-27-2008

Message to: Dr. Becker, Daumann Industries, Sirius General Comms
cc to: All TAZ, Secure FnordNet Comms
Comm ID: Malaclypse, for the TAZ

My dear Doctor,

As discussed privately, the TAZ hereby agrees to provide a franchise to mine niobium in Omega 49 for the yearly fee of 10 Million credits; payment due to the authorized agents stipulated before mining operations commence.

Please provide a list of Daumann ships that will be engaged in this enterprise, so that TAZ vessels will be aware of their possible presence in-system.

In exchange for this fee, Your employees will be eligible for Harvest Festival Season passes, shopping rights on Gran Canaria, and mutual assistance from TAZ vessels when requested. We also greatly appreciate your offer of providing intelligence and assistance regarding the current Harvester threat.

Please contact me if you have any further questions.

Regards,
Mal

TAZ Message Dump - Shamus - 03-28-2008

Message to: Mal
Comm ID: [TAZ]O'Shaunessy

Oi, Chief,

Our Harvey friends seem to be stuck in a rather disturbiin' rut... All they seem to be pumpin' out o' their shippy works are those great mean Talarca Cruisers.

I watched one takin' out a Tie Dye bomber and a Fearless Dessie last night.. then the bugger proceeded to poke a few holes in me trenchcoat before I proceeded to disengage and patch up at Corfu.

Not to mention our Indy mate Yoda, bein' accosted by three Talarcas at once.

I'd recommend to our TAZ mates and other Zoner friends that good strong bombers are the order o' the day now, if we plan to spank 'em back to Gammu.

Standin' around,
Shamus

TAZ Message Dump - Chucc - 03-29-2008

COMM ID: Cid, O-41 near the 15 hole somewhere.

I got my pod one of them nice paint jobs that are lead based. I can't eat off it, but you can't pick me up with a Tractor either. So if one of ya could swing out, I got my Chao out there spinnin so ya can pick me up on Fnord.net. See ya's soon, I hope.

Cid out.

TAZ Message Dump - old.steel - 03-29-2008

Message to: Mal
Comm ID: Masamune, Date

Konnichi... ehm Cheers

Please foregive my respectless intrusion into your Comm system.

Threre was a small time smuggler at New Tokio (Artefacts) 'Avenging.Angle' who claimed to be a friend of yours.
I doubt that very much.
He had all signs of an ol' Zoner onboard.

I've arrested this bugger but it seems he escaped.
Before me mother goes mad and orders something, please sort this out.

Regards,
Date

PS: Never heart of me, i beg you.