Discovery Gaming Community
TAZ Message Dump - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Unofficial Factions and Groups (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+--- Thread: TAZ Message Dump (/showthread.php?tid=2990)

TAZ Message Dump - Fyre - 12-22-2008

Understood regarding ROE. We'll just have to take it on a case by case basis... polite requests to stern warnings...normal escalation to engagement and reports to the council. As always I submit to the will of the Goddess and the council, of course.

Yours in service,

Frye

***robes... oooh... does it have a slit up the side?...

TAZ Message Dump - Riley Mackenzie - 12-22-2008

To: Mal

I've got an idea, Mal:

Just say the word, & I can swing by the accounting department & throw my 500M matress at them & let them rip it apart till the're happy.

Lemme know, & I'll pop up again like a gopher with bells on, just itching to help out.

...& lugging a credit-filled matress that really should be at least a six-gopher job

TAZ Message Dump - Fyre - 12-22-2008

Riley you are simply to die for...

What would we do without your shining (er meloncholy) nose?

Hope to fly with you soon.

*love n' lusture

Fyre

TAZ Message Dump - Malaclypse 666 - 12-22-2008

' Wrote:***robes... oooh... does it have a slit up the side?...

You don't want an Acolyte's robe, Fyre. They have little ties up the back, and are quite... "breezy".

You will however love the Temple Guard model. Crimson and clingy, with a big all-seeing eye right between the... headlights.

Riley.. that's way too much mattress, lad. A mere fithing of that would pay your Temple dues for a decade.

Oh, and please Goddess, make your donations to the Flagheap, not my tub. I've been in trouble with upper tax brackets before, and it ain't pleasant. Shamus has lots of room for Flax.

Press on, my ducks.

Mmm... pressed duck. Xao's Chinese Palace, anyone? My treat!

Mal

TAZ Message Dump - Doc Holliday - 12-23-2008

My, my it seems that our numbers are growing. I like it.
Fyre, I haven't had the priviledge of formally meeting you yet but it is nice to meet your acquaintance.
You may not have met my Klingon friends either aboard the I.K.S. Vor'tcha. Commander Matok is often quite cranky but he's always willing to help out if needed. In fact, he's with his crew at Shasta taking some R&R. And yes, Mal, he brought even more Blood Wine. After his rest, he's going to try to work on his Guard status.
Ah, well. *sighs* See you all around!

TAZ Message Dump - Chucc - 12-24-2008

COMM ID: Cid

Eh? Dues? I thought there were no dues, that each group was self supporting...oh wait. Thats AA. So uh, my dues due? If so, I'll forward some flax to Shamus. If not, I'll go drinkin instead! Well, till I know more. Chao...heh, I said Chao. 23's

TAZ Message Dump - Kyte_ - 12-25-2008

Flax... tradin like made to make up for Fyre' s spending spree.

Should have everyone in the black before too long...

Will need Shamus' acct to send Flax

Let me know.

I'll cover both me and Fyre.

Also Brandkast if admitted into TAZ

Also that 50M fee for extra travel permissions

Will begin installments ASAP

Riley... thanks for taking care of Fyre. Will have a surprise for you as well.

Kyte

TAZ Message Dump - Chucc - 12-25-2008

COMM ID: Cid
RE: Kyte

Welcome to the family Kyte and ::Mumbles into the link:: Fyre! That's it! Yeah...sorry lass. Old mind, and its goin too. Yeah, well, welcome aboard. We be a funny lot. Don't get yer hopes up for grandeur, though I have to give it to him. The Ol' Man does put on a good jig. We old hands have to pay our dues. It's not about your help gettings goin' with this old group of tubs. We got expenses and we gots ta keep on top of it. Nothin' in life is free. You'll more than pay your dues in the days and years to come. Don'tchu go worryin' yerself over a few million credits one gives you. We donate to the Temple to make sure there IS a temple. Also, all our construction in the comming times isn't cheap either. An undertaking like that would break a fella over and over. It's a group effort. ::a brief pause:: Give till it hurts....wait...no. That too is from the damn AA. Give what you can, and keep what ya want. Together we stay apart. Wish people could understand the concept. You seem like yer does. It's good ta make yer aquaintance. Fly straight and in curves. Through in a loop for me. Till then....

Cid out.

TAZ Message Dump - Riley Mackenzie - 12-27-2008

ID: Riley Mackenzie
Location: small campsite in the middle of Gran Canaria's nowhere

I'm horrible about keeping up with my bills, so I added a massive late fee to my 'dues' the other day.

Anyway, I'm just spending most of my time trucking, & being a little more ant*static*usual.*static*

--Signal Lost--

"Crap!"

Riley hits himself on the head with the palm of his hand a few times, & checks his pocketwatch.

Rising to his feet, he checks the position of the Canarian sun, trying to take a guess as to where the closest neuralnet satillite would be, & walks to higher ground facing that direction of sky.

Riley gives his head another palm-smack

--Checking Connection--
--. . . . . .--
--System Online--

(& Viola!)

Anyway, like I was saying, sorry about being more anti-social than usual lately...I'll try to check in more often.

& Kyte: No problem helping your sister out, I was happy to do it, & enjoyed flying with her.

Well, looks like a rainspurt is coming, so I'm getting in the tent.

--Riley Out--

TAZ Message Dump - Malaclypse 666 - 12-31-2008

Message to: TAZmanna from hebbun
(Actually from CEO Sophie and Shamus, our flax spinners.)

Subject: Temple Fund Financial Report.

Brothers and Sisters in Eris,

I am pleased to announce that, due to your recent generous Fithes, we have recouped 80% of our invoice to the Architects. We know have over 400 Megatonnes of Flax aboard the Flagheap.

Fine work, all, and a thanks to that Bonello lady, whoever she was.

Here's the books, chilluns:

[attachmentid=5466]
[attachmentid=5467]
[attachmentid=5468]
[attachmentid=5469]
[attachmentid=5470]

Oh, and Kyte? Your "special" license has been approved and paid for.

A very Virwirrung New Year to you all!!

The Old Man.