Discovery Gaming Community
TAZ Message Dump - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Unofficial Factions and Groups (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+--- Thread: TAZ Message Dump (/showthread.php?tid=2990)

TAZ Message Dump - Harcourt.Fenton.Mudd - 12-29-2009

And zero once again ......................

TAZ Message Dump - Kyte_ - 12-30-2009

COM ID: [TAZ]Guard.Fyre
To: Doc Holiday

RE: issues

Doc,

I'm becoming increasingly concerned with these reports of alleged Zoners, esp. TAZ members behaving in ways that would threaten our own standing with other operating factions. I suggest we avail ourselves of the needed resources to insure that we investigate such allegations to insure that if adjustments need to be made, we are in a position to handle it and not give the impression that we require anyone's 'assistance' in handling our own policies and procedures.

Would hate to think of what could come of 'misunderstandings' and the headaches that would ensue for all parties involved.

If I may be of service, please don't hesitate to ask.

ITSOTAZ,

Fyre

TAZ Message Dump - rainth345 - 12-30-2009

***********Incoming Transmission************
Sender:Captain Rainus Uysison
Source:Freeport 6, Tau-29
To: Captain Howard Murdock

Greetings Captain,

I apologize for that weird behavior. My engineers were fixing the guns that were damage by radiation during our convoy's passage in O41. The guns on the front side were heavily damaged. Apparently 2 guns malfunctioned and accidentally shot the trade lane. I never meant to hit the trade lane. Sorry for any trouble or delays in your time. Please if you would I shall pay 1 million credits for the trouble.

Yours in Eris,
Captain Rainus Uysison.

************Transmission Terminated**************

TAZ Message Dump - Doc Holliday - 12-30-2009

Comm ID: [TAZ]Doc Holliday
To: Cpt. Zero and Rainus

Zero, you better get your systems straight on your ship. I have made countless trips through Omega 41 as has Kyte, Law_of_Fives, Leif Ericsson and others and never have we had gun malfunctions. Some peeled paint yes but never weapons malfunctions.

Now in the last week, I've had one incident with the 101st Outcasts, one with the Joker and now this with our new recruits.
This WILL be the last. I don't know if Malcalypse before me has ever dismissed anyone from TAZ and I don't want to be the first to do it. I suggest people start reading Zoner law, what neutrality is and learn how to use the equipment they fly!

Kyte, if you would, you are a veteran of TAZ, having been around even longer than myself. I will ask that you monitor some of these new folks. I am currently in New Tokyo trying to preserve our relationship in Kusari after what took place in O49 a few days back. I would be most greatful. In fact, I will ask this of all of our veteran people.

To steal a line from Kyte:

"Love and Luster"
-Doc

TAZ Message Dump - Malaclypse 666 - 12-30-2009

Mal to Zero:

Sir, have you ever cleaned a zero-G toilet...?

...with your tongue?

And yes, Doc, I've had to excommunicate someone in the past. Not pleasant, I grant you, but sometimes the Sacred Chao must be refreshed with the blood of a few misguided mystics, yada yada.

A word to the wise is sufficient. Adjust.

Have a nice Bafflin' day!

Your Episkopos

TAZ Message Dump - Kyte_ - 12-30-2009

COM ID: [TAZ]Kyte
TO: Doc Holiday

OF course, I'll make myself. I am after all, ITSOTAZ, as is Fyre. I'm sure that we can work together to ensure our objectives are met. Cooler minds will prevail.

Love n' Lustre,

Kyte

TAZ Message Dump - Joggin - 12-31-2009

Comm ID: Mad John Rackham
To: Doc

Doc, I took a light run up to O52 like you suggested and everything was fine with Coalition. They don't love me but at least they're nuetral. Safely through with no issues, I guess I just needed to pop my head in to register on the Coalition listings properly.

Cheers!

MJR

' Wrote:Comm ID: [TAZ]Doc Holliday
To: Mad John

I'm curious about the rep not showing. If you're going to try and poke your nose into O52 and test the waters, do it unloaded. There's enough firepower around the Jumphole to drop a cruiser. I will try to get a more definitive answer for you.

Just a reminder to all, passage through Baffin is granted to all regardless of which side of the legal line they cross, who they fly for or what they are carrying. It is the best and really, only thing we have to offer for neutrality and to this point it has provided us with just that.
And if you're going to be working in someone's space, show some courtesy. Outcasts and Corsairs don't like warships in their space. You can ask Commander Matok about that one. He found out the hard way.

-Doc

TAZ Message Dump - Kyte_ - 12-31-2009

COM ID: Fyre
TO: TAZ

Just a heads up to let you know that I've exchanged my Corvo for a Fearless Class destroyer. Her name, aptly given by Mal... [TAZ]Chaogirl's.Pride

She's Currently in Theta, resupplying and keeping watch over things there. Do let me know if you need me elsewhere.

Doc. Having heard your request via Kyte. We'll do our best to help out those who might have need.

ITSOTAZ (in the service of TAZ)

Fyre

TAZ Message Dump - Doc Holliday - 12-31-2009

Comm ID: [TAZ]Doc Holliday

Kyte, I like the name of your new Fearless. Mal still has a good taste in names. Speaking of Mal, nice to see you here again. Quit being such a stranger!!

Now, I need someone to keep our shared ships exercised. One of our new Kaichou bombers is still in Okinawa. I just haven't decided the best place to base it. Suggestions? We have one in O49 and one in Pennsylvania.

Effectively immediately, I am implenting a full embargo on all shipments of Pineal Amulets into Gallia. I don't care who's carrying them. They are wanted by the Gallic Royals on Planet Nevers and since they want to insult us and commit acts of treason, they aren't getting any. Note, there are two ways into Gallia, one in Orkney just past Reunion Station and one in Outcast space. I will position a ship to monitor the entry into Languedoc. If they won't drop them on request, shoot their hold open! Gallic Royals have insulted me for the last time!

-Doc

TAZ Message Dump - rainth345 - 12-31-2009

**************Incoming Transmission****************
Source:Southampton Shipyard, New London
Sender:Captain Rainus Uysison

Greetings Mr Holiday,

I think the best place to harbor that bomber would be Freeport 6 in Tau-29. As for the blockade, I shall position my cruiser in Orkney.

Yours in Eris,
Captain Rainus Uysison

***************Transmission Terminated************