Discovery Gaming Community
TAZ Message Dump - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Unofficial Factions and Groups (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+--- Thread: TAZ Message Dump (/showthread.php?tid=2990)

TAZ Message Dump - Kyte_ - 01-16-2010

COM ID: [TAZ]Kyte
TO: Doc.Holiday
RE: Temple funds

Doc,

GO ahead and toss it on to my whale. [TAZ]Kyte I'll move it from there.

Um... I just read the response from some Admiral chickie. I wasn't impressed. The thought that unproven accusations are enough to levy such a sanction upon TAZ, let alone cut us off from Zoner bases in Penny and Yukon is a bit heavy handed. That said, I see no way around this action that will do nothing but serve to punish us further. The sins of the many shall once again be vested upon the few. Thank the Goddess we are broad shouldered. With regard to our policy and aim, I believe our best interest will be served by following said ban without incident nor insult to assure normal trade routes are restored in a week's time.

I cannot and will not speak for Mal on this, but I see no other recourse at this time. As was suggested to us... It appears we must "suck it up"

With all humility,

Kyte

TAZ Message Dump - Doc Holliday - 01-16-2010

John Holliday enters his Shasta office, a folder in his hand with the report from Liberty. He slams his door shut with people passing by in the hall, locking it behind him. He is furious! He is so angry he can't speak. He can't even sit down as he slaps the folder on his desk. He then paces in front of his desk, back and forth, trying to simmer himself but he can't. Not even a shot of Coalition Vodka does anything.

He reaches over and opens the folder and see's the response to his initial request for names by a Sarah Willows. As he reads, he gets even madder and shouts, "I tried being nice in that request and she sends this! Damn her!"

So beside himself, drops the report on the floor and storms out the door of his office in a flying rage, his robes flowing in the breeze behind him as he walks at a brisk pace. He has no one to calm him, no one to talk it over with. He starts questioning himself as he finds a quiet spot in the observatory overlooking Planet Eris. He questions himself over some recent recruits and the fact that a couple have already had incidents....and now this. Slowly, over the course of an hour, he collects himself and returns to his office. Still very angry, he makes a general broadcast.

To: All TAZ

I am disgusted. I am furious. We have had too many incidents within Liberty, many of which are unknown to me and now this report. I suggest you read it. You KNOW who you are:

http://discoverygc.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=57739

Now, someone has been making remarks to LN officers. I don't know who did it but I want answers! I want someone to step-foward and own up to this. As I said, YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE!!
I know that Mal is back and he doesn't need this. Since I've been holding down the fort over the last many months, this is a reflection upon me....a bad reflection. I have had varying reports of late from various factions against TAZ personnel and now we can't traverse through Liberty.

This is what is going to happen. Whoever the guilty party(s) is/are, they will come forward. Self admittance will keep you from being defrocked of your robes. You will still face punishment which I will discuss with Mal. It may well include you being presented to Liberty authorities for arrest. This will not go unpunished.

If no one steps up, I WILL find out in time who you are and you will be defrocked!
*he opens his pocket watch, looks at the time and then closes it*
I am giving this 24 hours from right now.

IF no one steps up, I will present myself for arrest to Liberty Authorities. This happened under my watch so I will answer if no one else will. You may not care about yourselves, you offender(s), but you better care enough for me.

Mal, Kyte, please, don't talk me out of this. This is something I must do...for us all

Satisfied and still angry, he sits back in his chair, stairing at his wedding picture of himself and Midori, now scared that he well could find himself incarcerated for the birth of their first child.

TAZ Message Dump - Cmdr. Blaine Chara - 01-16-2010

Aboard the Vor'cha, Matok is sitting in his commander's ready room when the report from the Liberty Navy comes through. He reads through it. He closes his eyes in disgust.
"So they won't provide the evidence," he says to himself, "How.......charming. These Libertonians rate right up there with Gallic Royals. Always right about everything and blaming everyone for what's wrong."

Normally, he would become infuriated but he could only snicker.
"Ha'dlbaH'S!" he bellows as he stands up and then enters the bridge.

"First officer Goran," he orders, "prepare this ship for departure. There are those who need lessons in honor. I think it's time they received them."

He then sits in his commander's chair, awaiting his crews to do their jobs.

TAZ Message Dump - rainth345 - 01-16-2010

Around Pueblo Bonito, Aboard the Cruiser "[color=#FFFF00]Chao's.Eyes"

Captain Rainus was enjoying his lunch when suddenly a general broadcast from Dr Holiday pops up. He was shocked at the intense words of Dr Holiday.

"Another incident, they just keep coming do they. Doctor Carlisle, take a look at this."

"Aye, Sir."

Doctor Louis Carlisle, top scientist aboard the Cruiser, was eager to see what was happening.

"You called for me?"

"Yes, Doctor."

Upon the broadcast of Dr Holiday, Dr Carlisle's eyes suddenly grows wide.

"What is it , Doctor?"

"I had a conversation with Miss Tomoe concerning this situation. Apparently some independent, and utterly stupid Zoner caused this situation. Also I'm wondering why the LN officials dont point names or even have proof about the said incident."

Captain Rainus suddenly got tired of eating. He was disturbed by the numerous incidents.

"Its ironic that Dr Holiday's name says holiday and yet he doesn't get any."

"I am puzzled by the fact that even they include us in their suspension and yet we didn't do anything to them."

"Well let's just obey the current orders. I don't want any trouble from this."

"Its funny sir. Miss Tomoe said that she*sound of a bang*."

"What happened?? Bannon?"

"Sir we've hit an asteroid."

"Dr Carlisle, you were saying??"

Dr Carlisle was lying flat on the floor. He fell from the hit of the ship. Captain Rainus immediately called for help.

"Call a medic, Bannon!"

"Aye Sir!"

Captain Rainus then checks Dr Carlisle for any sign of pulse.

"Please Eris, help him."

TAZ Message Dump - stardust47 - 01-16-2010

Comm ID: [TAZ]Annette Donut
To: [TAZ]
Subject: Liberty

I think we should just wait it out and re-apply to go into Liberty when we get the chance. However, the possibility exists that they found out about the Zoners having been allied with The Order. I say we demand proof that anyone did anything wrong. I have relatives in Liberty who do ont have access to even basic ships and now, I can't visit them. Well, at least Maria's in Liberty. She can tell me what's going on in there.
Annette out.

COM ID: [TAZ]Fyre, Chaosgirl's Pride, Commanding

After indulging in the last of Sophie's coveted pie, Fyre hugged her sister and looked at her. Kyte's eyes betrayed her fatigue. Fyre knew that she would push herself beyond capacity, it was her way. But somehow the sparkle remained. That was her sister... always the optimist.

"Get some sleep, Sis", Fyre said softly, it wasn't a suggestion.

"I'm going to take a few hours, I think..."

Fyre nodded and hugged her sister before heading back to the "Pride". Shasta was a buzz with activity, people rushing past, like blood in an artery, speaking quickly. She paused outside of Doc Holiday's office. The door was ajar and she could hear him cursing inside, something she was NOT accustomed to. Fyre stepped in and was confronted by a pale John Holiday.

"Doc?"

"Fyre..., " he began, clearly embarrassed. "...I thought I was alone."

"Kyte told me about the situation in Liberty, most unfortunate." she concluded.

"Unfortunate..." Doc spat the word out.

His features were drawn out, she could tell he was on his last string. She stepped forward and he took a measured step back, having found his professional detachment once more. A slight tick in his cheek gave away his emotion, which was both strong and telling. His mind was laboring over something.

"I'll see to this... situation, Fyre. You have my word. One way or another, it will be resolved."

"Doc... it will resolve itself in a week's time. We just need to cool our heels for a bit where Liberty is concerned", she said.

"Listen..." He began, "...I've made a decision"

Fyre stood dumbfounded as Doctor John Holiday relayed the details of his plan to her. His resolve was strong, and she knew he wouldn't be persuaded against his decision. Fyre nodded to the man and asked how she could help. Doc, smiled at that and showed her Matok's communique'.

"What is he going to do?", Fyre was suddenly very concerned.

"I do not know, Fyre... but I do know there are few that he'll listen to, let alone speak with. His ways are a mystery to most of us, and I respect that. However, you... my dear... well you seem to have a connection with our Klingon brother... perhaps he will speak with you..." Doc's voice trailed off...his thoughts turning toward his wife and their unborn child.

"Doc... where is he?"

"Preparing to get underway as we speak, I expect."

Doc looked at Fyre, her eyes betrayed her concern... and something else. He gave her a weak smile, knowing that suddenly she was not where she needed to be. He stepped forward and lowered his voice.

"I suspect... you have something to attend to Commander?"

"I'll see you later, Doc" Fyre blurted out... already making for the Office door.

Fyre hit her com badge, as she quickly walked to the shuttle bay.

"This is Commander Fyre on Shasta, I want 'Pride' warmed up and ready to make way. Recall the crew, All passes are suspended. I want her combat ready with in the hour. Fyre out!"

Fyre, entered the shuttle and initiated the quick launch sequence and in a matter of moments she was winging her way to Pueblo Bonito. Ignoring the auto dock proceedures she kicked the thrusters to 110% and took manual control of the shuttle.

"No... not without me, Matok... NOT happening", she hissed through clenched teeth.

TAZ Message Dump - Malaclypse 666 - 01-16-2010

To: All TAZ

Copy of Message to LN follows:

Quote:Comm ID: Malaclypse, Episkopos Prime, TAZ
To: Liberty High Admiralty
Cc: Ambassador Holliday, Warden Kyte, All TAZ

I speak with mixed feelings. A Discordian excommunication ceremony is not a pleasant thing, but sometimes it is necessary.

The "offender" is no longer a member of the Temporary Autonomous Zoners. We trust this will be a sign of our good will.

All TAZ vessels will abide by the current Liberty edict. Admiral Willows, we do have our own intelligence resources, and they indicate that the Acolyte in question shared the responsibility for the recent unpleasantness. Ergo.. she is defrocked.

We will be in touch at the appropriate time.

23's,
Malaclypse

I do not enjoy watching an Acolyte shivering nekkid and robeless before me.. it's.. unsettling. However, this is not the first report of Acolyte Tomoe having "loose lips", as they used to say.

Therefore, effective immediately, Acolyte Tomoe is declared excommunicate from the Church of Eris Esoteric, and from the Temporary Autonomous Zoners.

Our security and wellbeing is a first priority. I will not have it endangered by thoughtless actions and snarky comments.

That is all,
Mal

COM ID: [TAZ]Kyte

Kyte awakens to find her view screen flashing. Hitting the receive button, she sees an unhappy Malaclypse and a set of robes rumpled upon his desk. She sighs and nods, knowing there are no words... perhaps too many have been said already.

Rising, she sends a dispatch to have her 'Tadpole' set course for Baffin to pick her up, resigned to the reality that there is little else to do but press on. Kyte checks the accounts and sends a request to her accounting officer to insure accurate deposits are made.

TAZ Message Dump - Doc Holliday - 01-16-2010

Facing Fyre was tough. Facing Kyte was harder as she was the softer of the two. He couldn't face her after his explosion. Even though she stood, waiting for some sort of response from him, he couldn't turn to face her, his long robe all that she could see. He didn't want her to see weakness. It wasn't his way yet he couldn't make it go away. He dropped his head a bit, realizing the he had lost control of Matok, that such a volatile individual could be gas on a fire. He stepped forward a bit.

Kyte only stood, watching, not knowing what to do or even say. She quietly asked him to say something, anything....but he didn't, not for minutes, minutes that seemed like hours.

He just sighed as he placed his hands on a bar before him and leaned on them. As he came down from his rage, she noticed him shaking. Again he sighed and stood up, his back still to her.
"Kyte, I'm going home to my Estate," he said softly, "I've worked for TAZ, worked for Zoner interests, worked with our new people and now this. And it seems in all of that that I have forgotten what matters most."
He then turned although he looked downward. He took the wedding picture off of his desk.

"Yes, I have forgotten what matters most," he whispered as he put the picture back down.

She still stood quietly, just watching, not sure what to think. He took a step to her and took her hands in his, looking into her face, "Kyte, you have been a great friend, a great source of wisdom. I am greatful for that and I know that together we will get through this." He clenched her hands a bit and then let them go and took a step to his door. He stopped just in front of it.

"Matok," he said, "he plans to make a Tau patrol and then head for Ames Research," he said, "I had his flight plan checked." He sighed again, "I have no idea what he intends to do there. He needs help, help I cannot give."

With that, he left his office, making a slow walk down the hallway to board a ship home, the Moonstone being the only ship available.

TAZ Message Dump - Joggin - 01-17-2010

Comm ID: Mad John Rackham
To: The lot o' yez
Subject: Liberty

Now listen... You all might be upset about the Greyfaces in Liberty, and I can understand that if you have a lucrative trade route through the place, and Eris only knows why you might want to stop there. And I know one of our own has been defrocked for childish behaviour an' all.

But hold on a minute! It wasn't so long ago the TAZ would not have been seen dead in the place! What's changed? I never go there and I suggest that all of you staying away from Liberty for a while might at least give you some time to wash them Grey stains off of yer Robes and scum marks off yer ships hulls!

Yours wi' a teaspoon of comfort and a Snark at the Stiff Necks

Mad John