Discovery Gaming Community
Declaring war on Sails - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: Declaring war on Sails (/showthread.php?tid=30127)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

Declaring war on Sails - darkxy - 11-24-2009

*** INCOMING TRANSMISSION ***

[font=Lucida Console][color=#FFFFFF]--- ID:Classified ---

--- Subject: Declaring war on Sails! ---

I will get on point right now.You blew up my customer, the guy that is working for me 3 times in row.What the hell You think You are ? You think You may just sit arround and demand cargo and credits from everyone even if he doesnt have enough credits to affoard food for his own CHILDREN? You killed him 3 times in row without even warning him! You went soo far my friends! From now on I am declaring WAR on Sail pirates and all of You will be KOS for GRAVITY Battleship! I dont care what do You think about me, what will You write, or if You say its a lie. The guy that works for me took many pictures of You destroying him without warnings, also once You tried to kill him near Corfu base.Since it's Zoner's base, NFZ gotta be respected.As You dont have any respects from nobody, and You dont even respect You'r own ally, you opened fire on him in NFZ.That will be reported to zoner council aswell. You can bring 10 capital ships but I will not stand down.Nobody will make me.You went soo far my friends!And tell that Osiris to dont come back, who ran many times from me which is recorded.Oops, sorry, You didnt have 10 Battleships and 10 bombers to take me down, soo he ran ?I would do the same.As I said I am declaring WAR on Sails and all of You will be KOS for Battleship GRAVITY.I warned You many times but You went soo far.

--- End of Transmission ---

[font=Agency FB][color=#FFFFFF]*** SIGNAL LOST ***

Declaring war on Sails - Irra - 11-24-2009

--- Incoming Transsmission ---
--- ID: Epicentre ---
--- Subject:Re: Declaring war ---

Not sure what happened with ship and your friend and what of this is true, but if you want war you will get it. Epicentre, will be ready for you.

*voice in distance*
Jimenez: Sergio i have bomber ready!
Cordova: Good go out scout area find that ship Jimenez.

Cordova out.

--- End of Transsmission ---
--- Signal lost ---

Declaring war on Sails - darkxy - 11-24-2009

--- Incoming Transsmission ---
--- ID:Classified ---
--- Subject:Declaring war on Sails! ---
I wouldnt thrust my enemy too but ... my two friends saw what happend.Everything is recorded.There is nothing more to discuss about.As I already said I am declaring war on Sails for many reasons.You may also try to help them but belive me my friend that will be useless.Dont try to stop me.GoodLuck.

* Added Sails on KOS

--- End of Transsmission ---
--- Signal lost ---

Declaring war on Sails - tirpitz - 11-24-2009

Greetings.

Im a commander of a Corsair Warship..Im not happy to see this, but I must to say thats true.Sails are out of controll.If i see any Sails arround me I will not care what kind are they or what faction do they belong.They may bring backup but they will fell down. Corsairs had such a honor but ... Im dissopointed in Sails it seems they doesnt..Sails have nothing! No honor, so i think maybe they are insfeasted of Nomads but if they continue like this they will bring up a civil war!

Declaring war on Sails - bullet1967 - 11-24-2009

*Online*
*Transmitting*

I indeed saw this happen, no warnings from Sails no engagements.
At 1st i thought they must know each other and were having a joke,
but they just killed him for no reason no demand no nothing.

They then attacked another Freelancer no engagement again and that was as
the pilot undocked from Corfu. Are the Sails above any laws, sure looks that way,
or should i say, they sure think that way.

Gravity if i am able to help you i will, it seems they need to be taught a lesson.

*End*

Declaring war on Sails - Mimic - 11-24-2009

**Incoming Transmission**

[Image: mimblink.gif]

These Clowns WILL be taught a lesson. Playing Village People songs and dressing like Indians
and big mustached Bikers has gone on long enough. They will be taught what an engagement notice is
over and over. GRAVITY you know i will back you here . Lets go kill some fairy cannibals.

**Signal Lost**

Declaring war on Sails - tirpitz - 11-24-2009

i think more and more they are infected

Declaring war on Sails - Agmen of Eladesor - 11-24-2009

---Incoming Transmission---
---Max DeVirgo, Guildmaster---
---BHG|Core-Athena, Omega-15---
I can appreciate the declaration of war on the Sails. Those are nasty little Corsair variations.
However, your ship appears to be a Mako.
Now - just who are you and how'd you get one of our ships? And how DARE you talk about using it anywhere other than in our crusade against the Order? How about you rein in that enthusiasm for now, and let's see what kind of settling things diplomatically we can if possible.
---End Transmission---

Declaring war on Sails - Grimly - 11-24-2009

The sovereign of the Black Sails looked at his lot of mails
This one came to his eyes
Grimly laughed few seconds and then said ...

Heh, hermanos, we got a war ? Who is that fool ? No clear ID, haha I laugh ! That will be fun !

He passed to the next mail without leaving an answer on the neural net.

//OOC : This is not an answer, you can only take it as a pure ignorance of your own messages.

Declaring war on Sails - Red_Bull - 11-24-2009

' Wrote:1.You killed him 3 times in row without even warning him!

2.You went soo far my friends!

3.From now on I am declaring WAR on Sail pirates and all of You will be KOS for GRAVITY Battleship!

4.The guy that works for me took many pictures of You destroying him without warnings, also once You tried to kill him near Corfu base.

5.You went soo far my friends!

*Wallace rubs his temples while trying not to slam his head into the desk from the stupidity.*
So let me try to make sense of this all..(//1 and 4 are OORP Dark, may want to fix those.)a Corsair destroyed your "friends" vessel, well in your words "killed". How does one have three lives Mr.Gravity? For that second quote you say "You went soo far my friends", does this mean you had relations with the Corsair empire? If so that's treason for your precious Bounty Hunters Guild Core. Moving on to the third quote I saw, you say you are going to wage a war on the Black Sails? One Mako verse the remnants of the glorious OPG which consists of highly trained bomber and fighter pilots..Good luck with that, I hope your planning to die because once they have your escape pod you'll be begging for death. Oh you also act as if you weren't already fighting these courageous men and woman. As for the next quote it sounds as if I'm hearing a broken record player. I hope you know what your getting into Mr.Gravity, better yet..you'll find out. One more thing, keep in mind the Sails are our allies..Wallace out.