Discovery Gaming Community
NOTE TO ALL PLAYERS IN DISCOVERY - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Stories and Biographies (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=56)
+--- Thread: NOTE TO ALL PLAYERS IN DISCOVERY (/showthread.php?tid=3017)

NOTE TO ALL PLAYERS IN DISCOVERY - Kane - 06-05-2007

It has come to my attention that certain parties think that if they don't pirate in Rheinland, even though they are pirates, they can avoid the Rheinland Militarys' wrath.

DO NOT BE CONFUSED!

If you are a pirate, and you are in any Rheinland system, you -will- be shot.

To quote rule number 3: "If you are a pirate, or even claim to be a pirate, we will shoot you down. Don't joke about that kind of stuff, because we won't know the difference."

Notice that it does not say, "If you are a Unioner/Red Hessian/Bundschuh/Corsair/etc..." No, it says "If you are a -pirate-..." I do not care if you are a Gaian, or a Molly, or an Outcast, or a Farmers Alliance, or a Blood Dragon, or even a Liberty Rogue, YOU WILL BE SHOT. Why? Because you are a pirate, and Rheinland does not tolerate pirates no matter what colors they fly.

Thus, if you are a pirate, expect to be shot. In addition, anyone who breaks our rules (Look up the Faction Status thread in Discovery Factions. We're on the first page, and very hard to miss) will also be shot. You are given the option of paying a fine, or you -will- be KOS. We often ask you to pay the fine or die, and you may think this to be an option; to pay or to die. However, that would be a false hope. Even if your ship gets blown up, you must still pay whatever the fine is. Plus, you refuse again when we see you again, and the fine goes up. The order, by the way, is not "2 million, 4 million, 6 million" it is "2 million, 4 million, 8 million." Powers of two, not Additions of two.

Oh, and fourth strike is KOS and exile. If I can get admin help with Enemies of Rheinland, then you will be red to all of Rheinland (This is military, police, -and- corporations by the way). Trying to bribe your way back will only make us angry. We might sic the BHG or even the AW if they feel up to taking bounties on you. And if you -really- piss us off, we have a few special agents who have the Chancellors blessing to move about as they wish. Diplomatic Immunity and all that jazz.

CONSIDER YOURSELFS WARNED, FOR THERE WILL BE NO MORE.

NOTE TO ALL PLAYERS IN DISCOVERY - Archelon - 06-05-2007

I read you loud and clear... You've got more power than any clan can dream of...

No, we just enforce our granted power more then anyone else. We have just as much controll as any other House faction. It just so happens that Rheinland is very strict in our rules, and we don't like people who break rules.

Copy that Kane... Perhaps procuring a Red Hessian would be in order... But rest assured, the Blood Dragon Archelon will remain in Kusari and its immediate surroundings. He's much happier in Chugoku anyway.

I suppose a bit of an explination is in order.

You, personally, are not a big problem. You are just one of many small problems that seem to have plauged the RM and Rheinland in general since... I dunno, the dawn of time I guess. The RM deal with more then our fair share of idiotic and generally nasty people almost daily, and you just happened to be one little staw too many.

For example, I clearly remember one person being horrified and angered by the fact that we had stopped him and demanded cargo from him, like the NPCs. Somehow, in this deleted-word persons' mind, -we- were out of RP for stopping -him-. -We- were in the wrong, and to hell with the fact that we caught him with a full 4000 units worth of artifacts in his hold. Then there was the little bugger who figured that he could just die and be absolved of his debt, or another who searched franticly for a loop-hole in our rules so that we would be wrong.

Again, you were a minor problem. Just one minor problem too far.

I'll try not to be that straw again... :$

NOTE TO ALL PLAYERS IN DISCOVERY - Kira1997 - 06-05-2007

Channel compromised..............................

Bloody kleptocracy bull. I shall push the fight against Kusari and Rheinland when the whim moves me. Stow your rules. I have never followed'em, nor will I start now, hehehe.

Regards,
Cathartic's master

Channel closed...........................................

NOTE TO ALL PLAYERS IN DISCOVERY - Thomas East - 06-05-2007

Lol i better be more Cearful:P