Discovery Gaming Community
Position Closed: Director of Ageira Technologies, Incorporated - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: Position Closed: Director of Ageira Technologies, Incorporated (/showthread.php?tid=30233)

Position Closed: Director of Ageira Technologies, Incorporated - Quorg - 11-27-2009

Well, folks. It's about that time.

Our humble company has grown to the point where it requires a leader with more time and experience than myself.

If you are interested in applying for the directorship of Ageira, please fill out an application here...
Please include any relevant experience, as well as a summary of plans that you plan to implement to get the company rolling (the current corporate structure is linked below).
If you are already an employee, you will still need to fill one out.

If you manage to make it to the interview stage, you will need to become familiar with this document. Knowing it, and being able to point out its strengths and weaknesses, and how you plan to fix the weaknesses, will be important.

Finally, in addition to the duties outlined in the document above, you will be required to write a faction status report upon taking office. As Director, it is expected that you will be able to participate actively both on the neural net and in space, as well as through Skype protocols with other company employees and VIP's. Finally, you will be required to process the applications for employment filled out in the past several weeks that I have been unable to process myself.

In return, you will receive full and unconditional directorship of the company, as well as access to all nine of our company Trains, our company Royal Liner, and our company Barge, along with a full pension and benefits plan.

The application will remain open for 48 hours.

-Quorg
Director of Ageira Technologies, Incorporated

Position Closed: Director of Ageira Technologies, Incorporated - SuperBeast - 11-30-2009

I have just submitted my application. Waiting for the response.

Position Closed: Director of Ageira Technologies, Incorporated - Sprolf - 11-30-2009

As are others.

Position Closed: Director of Ageira Technologies, Incorporated - Tales23 - 11-30-2009

Indeed.

Position Closed: Director of Ageira Technologies, Incorporated - deaxy - 11-30-2009

When he decides, he is going to announce the new leader, for now, just keep your hands off of the keyboard and in your pockets, lets just wait! We all want to know who he is going to choose, but patience is the best answer at the moment!

Position Closed: Director of Ageira Technologies, Incorporated - Quorg - 12-13-2009

The decision is in!

Deaxy is hereby appointed to the Directorship of Ageira Technologies, Incorporated.

As such, he is required to do the following:

-Write and publish a faction status post
-Process all applications submitted for all positions after 26 OCT other than Director
-Retain Quorg as a consultant
-Retain Superbeast and listen to his advice on issues related to the protection of Gate/Lane Parts exclusivity against unlicensed shippers
-Retain Tales (if Tales so desires) and listen to his advice regarding potential uses for the barge and diplomacy with independent pilots and Zoners within Liberty
-Re-establish contact with the other party involved in the special contract (to be described in private comms) and either confirm the contract or renegotiate it in terms agreeable to both parties.
-Implement the changes that he himself suggested on his application.

If he fails to complete these tasks, or to make a reasonable effort to complete these tasks, within the next 30 days as determined by Quorg, the Directorship will be transferred to Tales.

-Quorg
No Longer Director of Ageira

Position Closed: Director of Ageira Technologies, Incorporated - deaxy - 12-13-2009

Well, what Can I say, Im really honored to, well, get the job.
I like to keep things as short as possible - I`ll do my best, thank you quorg!
Also, could Tales and Superbeast send me their skype nicknames, so I can contact them.
Edit - Quorg, I know you are not around so much, but please give me your nickname too!

Position Closed: Director of Ageira Technologies, Incorporated - Tales23 - 12-14-2009

Congrats,

I will not be taking up a position in the new Ageira, I applied because I felt as the Founder of Ageira I should attempt to take over and do what I had intended when I created it. Since someone else has taken over I will find another project for me to start or complete, as I've always been a Storyteller rather than a follower. So I'll will attempt to create some RP Somewhere else.

However I will be keeping an eye on Ageira as it is something I created and do not want to see die.

-Tales

Position Closed: Director of Ageira Technologies, Incorporated - SuperBeast - 12-14-2009

Let me offer my congratulations as well,

Although dissapointed for not being picked as the director I'll help you out as much as possible as the continuing Head of the Transportation Department. Im sure Quorg made a wise choice. Good to see you start immediatly with the roll call.

See you in space, Director.

-SuperBeast

Position Closed: Director of Ageira Technologies, Incorporated - Mr.Sanguinetti - 12-14-2009

...hack.initiated...decryption..in..progress...
...comm.id.mr.sanguinetti.recognized...uploading data...

/we see a dartboard, a hand sticks a picture of the new director on it

Greedings and Congratulation Mr Director!

Hope your time at the company will be a profitable experience.

/a dart hits the board

I'm realy looking forward to see you out there for expressing my good will personaly.

/now it's a yellow dart. than suddenly a blue one.

I wonder if that conversation I had once at Leeds hole was with one of your subordinates or personaly with you... Khm. I must dig up that comms log... Anyway, what name should I write under the picture?

/two other dart

Burns! Now I got it. Hehey! I hit the nose!

...encryption.in.progress...hack terminated...