Discovery Gaming Community
Remove docking ability from caps - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Discovery Development (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Discovery Mod General Discussion (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=37)
+--- Thread: Remove docking ability from caps (/showthread.php?tid=30431)

Pages: 1 2 3

Remove docking ability from caps - ... kur nubėgo? - 12-01-2009

Other battleships
And small border stations

This just doesn't makes sense at all. Battleship docking to luxuri liner or other battleship? Cuissers shouldn't be allowed to do that to. I havea doubt about the gunboats, but guess they should be allowed to dock on battleships too.

I just to many times saw RNC ship docking to that RM stationary bs base at dresden. Looks really really distrubing.

What you say? can we haz this?

I guess same could apply to huge transports docking to bs's and such.

(therefor we can have uber big prices of comidities on BS's and small stations, to help increase the freighter use. What you say? perhaps lame idea about freighters, but atleast remove BS to BS docking nuisense PLEASE)

Remove docking ability from caps - pruskis92 - 12-01-2009

Huge transports shouldn't be docking on small bases like freeports too. Si?

Remove docking ability from caps - Alex. - 12-01-2009

How would you even manage this?

As far as I know, this isn't possible.

Remove docking ability from caps - Bauer - 12-01-2009

I believe that technically no capship/transport are supposed to dock at any station/planet. They are supposed to moor to them, and smaller ships move their cargo into the station/planet.

If you wanted that kind of realism, you'd have to remove that ability from all bases.

Remove docking ability from caps - reavengitair - 12-01-2009

And then add some kind of mooring fixture to each base?

Remove docking ability from caps - ... kur nubėgo? - 12-01-2009

' Wrote:How would you even manage this?

As far as I know, this isn't possible.

Oh but the problem is that they actually can. Like Luxuri liner can dock with luxuri liner hawaii.

Remove docking ability from caps - Tenacity - 12-01-2009

So order capships shouldnt be able to sell their cargo, eh? Isis is the only selling destination the order has for cargo, at the moment.

You come up with some pretty horrible ideas, y'know.

Remove docking ability from caps - Camtheman Of Freelancer4Ever - 12-01-2009

As said before, You wouldnt actually land with your Rhienland Battleship on Hamburg. You'd take a shuttle down and leave the big green camel in space. Imagine what the RBS would do to the atmosphere and the ship itself if you tried to land. Its simply an RP/===\Mechanics thing.

Remove docking ability from caps - teschy - 12-01-2009

Just because you press the 'dock' button, doesn't mean you're actually getting inside the base.

You're basically making a transfer between your ship and the station, be it small depot or stationary battleship.

Remove docking ability from caps - ProwlerPC - 12-01-2009

Awwww I get a laugh at the thought of our Rh BS aiming for the docking bay of Hawaii. For the most part I either believe that they are moored to small stations or it had merely "parked" and shuttles move back and forth.