Discovery Gaming Community
To: Chief Arbiter Hannibal Bishop - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: Chief Arbiter Hannibal Bishop (/showthread.php?tid=30744)

To: Chief Arbiter Hannibal Bishop - DarthCloakedGuy - 12-08-2009

Incoming transmission.
Tracing location... unknown object in Omicron Beta.
No viruses detected.
Decrypting...
Displaying message.

[Image: hisp5a.png]

"Buenos dias, Senor Bishop, Arbiter of the Junkers. I am Consejero Martino Perez, representing the Hispanians.

"For whatever reason, I find it difficult to communicate with you and your people, Senor Bishop. You are too realist to be won over by preaching, yet too sophisticated to be won over by common bribery.

"In light of this fact, I will be blunt, as you likely prefer. I am looking for a deal with the Junkers. In exchange for landing rights at Yanagi and access to your merchandise and equipment dealers and repair facililities, we will deliver shipments of stolen commodities for you to use or pawn off as you wish, and assist you with any help you need against the Bounty Hunters Guild and other undesirables.

"If there is anything else you need, please let me know, I am certain we can arrange appropriate accommodations. This channel will be open for some time yet."

Transmission terminated, channel still open.

To: Chief Arbiter Hannibal Bishop - Rudo - 12-09-2009

COMM ID: Chief Arbiter Hannibal Bishop

Salutations;

I myself will be brief. This is one of few matters to which there is a thankfully simple answer. I will approve landing clearance for Hispanian-designated vessels based on the conditions you have set out.

This is not based in ideological sympathy or ulterior motive; rather, Yanagi has for decades been a designated landing point for both Corsairs and Outcasts. I fail to see further complication in what has already been a tumultuous quarter of a century through this allowance which is easier and more potentially profitable than a denial.

You understand, however, that this places a debt load on you and yours that may be collected in the future.

We'll be in touch.

- Bishop

To: Chief Arbiter Hannibal Bishop - DarthCloakedGuy - 12-09-2009

Incoming transmission.
Tracing location... unknown object in Omicron Beta.
No viruses detected.
Decrypting...
Displaying message.

[Image: hisp5a.png]

"Muy Bueno. I look forward to a profitable relationship.

"Muchas gracias, Senor Arbiter."

Transmission terminated, channel still open.