Discovery Gaming Community
Rheinland Military Piloten Database - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Unofficial Factions and Groups (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+--- Thread: Rheinland Military Piloten Database (/showthread.php?tid=30946)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23

Rheinland Military Piloten Database - Kingalex535 - 09-08-2010

Discovery Forum Name: Kingalex535
Name: Mike.Stah
S.K.Y.P.E designation(//username): I don'€™t have any.

Height: 5feet and 11 inches
Weight: 143.7lb
Hair Color: Pitch black
Eye Color: green like the grass

Planet/Station of Origin: New Berlin

Background Information: Mike Steel was born into a miserable life. When he was born on New Berlin and his dad was a Dauman miner. He always came home with tons of cash when Mike was 5 until he came down with a heart attack and died. Doing so, his mom had to become a part time transport pilot making little money and so, all the stuff they had been taken away.
One day when Mike'€™s mom took him on a transport, pirates came in from above. His mom was killed and he just managed to escape then Mike wondered, "Where were the Rheinland police?" because none came until 1 day later. After that, Mike was adopted and when he was fully grown he turned into a Junker which was dirty work. He mined scrap metal and when attacked, killed pirates good and called himself MasterofDeath. One day, a hessian passed by and told Mike about the Red Hessian revolution so he joined them because he thought it was the Military and police'€™s fault. Or so Mike thought.
For 3 years Mike has been in the revolution fighting both Corsairs and Rheinland Military. He wanted revenge so much he would do suicidal things and barely come out alive but with victory. Later he heard that the police were fighting the Liberty people on the same day his mom died. Realizing this, Mike started to think '€œWhy am I in this revolution now?'€ Later the same day, he faced you guys when you guys said '€œWe cannot be everywhere at the same time'€. Now, when he faced the rm again, he heard '€œwe are not murderers'€. They fought hard and when his pod blasted off right in front of the rms'€™ ship and escaped from a close capture, he thought '€œSo it'€™s true.'€ After Mike docked and refueled, he head out to surrender himself to the rm in which he have and gave the rm information. Now Mike is asking to do rights for his wrong. To join the military and stop terrorists/pirates from hurting others he has so been mean to.
Mike is now asking for a chance to show his good, to show he is trying to right his wrong, to help Rheinland, and so he can live a peaceful life as a trader like his father and fathers before him.

Basic Personality Traits: Mike has a good interest in cooking and painting models with a delicate hand. Other than that, he like reading books on how to make excellent wine or beer. Mike is very silent and not really social. Many call him a toy stuck in a routine of actions and can never get out of it. One thing is, DO NOT MAKE HIM ANNOYED OR ANGRY OR HE WILL HUNT YOU DOWN!.

Ship Class: Wraith

Other: Mike.Stah has much experience in fighter training but lack training in a bomber.

Rheinland Military Piloten Database - Valinor - 09-10-2010

Discovery Forum Name: Valinor
Name: Ludwig Meyer
S.K.Y.P.E designation(//username): france1989

Height: 5"9
Weight: 158
Hair Color: Brown
Eye Color: Green

Planet/Station of Origin: Planet Hamburg

Background Information:

Ludwig Meyer was born and raised on planet Hamburg,from a middle-class family, both parents are doctors. Following the footsteps of the family, he enrolled in the medical academy, and graduated in medicine after 3 years, with good results.

A few months after graduation, while still looking for a job, he was visited by two officers of the Rheinland Military recruiting office, they offered him a job in a medical team on board of the cruiser Kassel.

Ludwig accepted, and soon he began to familiarize with the pilots of the military, the stories that they told him about, developing a passion for small space crafts. At this time Ludwig decided, after a long reflection, to leave his profession of doctor and to attend the Military academy of Rheinland. After years of training and hard work, Ludwig has developed a strong predisposition and skill in the use of fighter class crafts, and he is now ready to serve his Vaterland and the ideals that it represents at the best of his full capacity.

Basic Personality Traits: Quiet, not so talkative, eager to serve his country with honor and sense of duty.

Ship Class: Wraith

Rheinland Military Piloten Database - Ultrabear - 09-19-2010

Discovery Forum Name: Ultrabear
Name: Karl Hoch
S.K.Y.P.E designation(//username): emil_beaird

Height: 179 cm
Weight: 70 kg
Hair Color: Blonde
Eye Color: Blue

Planet/Station of Origin

Planet Stuttgart

Background Information
Karl Donitzer was born on Planet Stuttgart to his parents, Emilie Koch and Herman Donitzer. The pair of them were born with aryan traits so it was no surprise when Karl came out of his mother with blonde hair and blue eyes. His parents were both part of the Military, from the age of 18 until their deaths, and wanted their son to strive for the same career path. Therefore, they taught him of the wonders and ingenuity of the Rheinland Military; how they had outsmarted the GMG, how they conquered Kusari in no-time in the Nomad war and they often spoke of the great Rheinland Aces of the past. However, he never seemed to take much interest despite their constant lectures and worship-like praisings of the Military, but that would suddenly change.

The turning point came in 1815 when his parents were killed on patrol near Planet Holstein by a Bundschuh raid. He fell into a depression for a few weeks but then decided that self-pity would do nothing. He now felt a burning desire to purify Rheinland of all crime and anyone he considered a traitor to the well-being of the House of Rheinland. He took on more and more high-risk jobs for the Standard Forces of the Rheinland Military in hopes of getting noticed by his bosses. He performed above everyone's expectations, including his one and quickly got noticed by his superiors. They told him the time was ripe to apply for the Primary Force. He prepared an application which he had taken much time and care in writing but his plans were cut short when he was arrested on suspicion of killing a police officer suspected of working for the Bundschuh.

The ensuing trials took more than 6 months to get through but ultimately he was declared innocent on lack of solid proof. This was a major setback for Karl but he was utterly determined to reach his goal. Having been demoted during the court case due to an outburst of anger against the opposing attorney, he once again had to prove his worth to the Military. He took on an insane mission to free some Kruger prisoners that had been taken hostage on Planet Hamburg by the Bundschuh. Against all odds, he and the three others on the mission managed to free the prisoners and get them to safety. The Bundschuh operatives were all killed, except for the Ring-leader whom they managed to detain. For his great tactics and valour during this mission he was promoted to his former rank and once again he felt it was time to apply to the Primary Force.

Basic Personality Traits
-Intelligent and well-spoken, but narrowminded by his extremist views on pirates and enemies of Rheinland.
-Hates corruption and crime to the extreme (He was even accused of executing a Police Officer suspected of working for the Bundschuh, but was declared innocent due to lack of evidence).
-Incredibly proud of Rheinland and it's traditions.
-Believes in the Kanzler with all his heart.
-Has alot of fighting experience.
-He strives to be the greatest Ace in Rheinland history.
-A bit of a ladies-man.
-Has a distinct Rheinland accent.
-Actively taunts his opponents, especially Hessians and Libertonians.

Rheinland Military Piloten Database - yurineova - 09-19-2010

Discovery Forum Name: Yuri Neova
Name: Miles Cadre (Captain Avatar of the RMS-Aurora, an outdated antiquated Rheinland Gunship)
Rank: Previously held the Rank Commander, however this rank does not exist anymore. -
S.K.Y.P.E designation(//username):Rick Lehner

Miles Cadre
Height: 6'0"
Weight: 160
Eye Color: Brown

Captain Avatar
Height:5'8"
Weight:225
Hair Color:White
Eye Color:Dark Brown

Planet/Station of Origin: Nerumburg (both)

Background Information:
Miles:
Miles had a family on Nerumburg in the Munich system, until they died in an incedient while Miles was away. He also had a brother, but since his Brother, Yuri Neova left to become a Corsair, He has nothing but scorn for him and doesnt consider him a brother anymore.

Miles has Traveled most the known galaxy to explore out the galaxy. He has seen Corsairs, Outcats, Liberyt Rogues, Terorists, LSF, LIbery Navy, Rheinlanders, Bretonians, Kusari, And countless shippers. He knows several people personally, but has few friends (Save those he made in Rheinland Military *cough*Erich*cough*). He has a somewhat soft spot for Corsairs because his brother is one, but still dishes out justice and does what must be done when Corsars enter Rheinland Space.

Previously, for the last 3 years, He has been with Captain Avatar onboard the Aurora conducting a private campaign against his Corsair Brother. Having run out of supplies and suffering extreme damage to Avatar's Antiquated ship, Miles had agreed to call it quits and return home for not only his explanation, but hopefully his new orders. Little did he know, however, that in the time he has been gone, much has drastically changed...

Captain Avatar:
Serving as a Bridge Operator for the greater part of the last 3 decades, Avatar has served in many wars and now lives only to pass his knowledge to the next generation. Miles Cadre occasionally serves as First Mate aboard his Gunship, the RMS-Aurora.

Basic Personality Traits:Cunning, Adaptive, Quick

Rheinland Military Piloten Database - DeathSpirit - 09-26-2010

Name: Laura Schoon
Height: 6'0"
Weight: 50
Hair Color: black
Eye Color: dark brown

Planet/Station of Origin: Planet Suttgart

Background Information: The start of Laura Schoon's career can be traced back to 20 years earlier, when she was just a child.

Her father, Johann Schoon as a pilot of the Rheinwehr, took her child to a large-scale patrol through Stuttgart, tasked to investigate the presence of a suspected Red Hessian base in the Westnebel cloud. The patrol was led by a battleship, however command assigned no cruisers due to their lack of efficiency in the nebula.

The fighter wings scouted the nebula over and over again, to no avail. The given coordinates of the Red Hessian base appeared to have been incorrect, so after a throughout investigation, the fleet was ordered back to Stuttgart. Just as they were leaving the area, a larger contingent of Red Hessian vessels ambushed and encircled the patrol wing, severing their connection to the planet. A bloody fight erupted, lasting for an extended period of time, during which the entire Rheinwehr patrol, save for the battleship leading it, was destroyed. The heavy armaments and the skilled gunnery crew of the vessel repulsed the remnants of the Red Hessian assault, but the battleship was heavily damaged. The engines and communication systems of the vessel were disabled, rendering the vessel inoperative and sitting ducks on the edge of the nebula.

The crew eventually managed to repair the communications array to summon recovery vessels from Stuttgart. The amount of time the repairs took gave Laura's father enough time to teach her daughter how to battleships work and basic details on being the commander of one, but he passed away before they could both return to Stuttgart. The battleship was recovered and repaired, along with it the young Laura Schoon returned.

Following her father's footsteps, she joined the Rheinwehr. She has been a reputed pilot of the Westliche Rheinland Flotte, but following the betrayal of her Major, she decided to transfer to the Hauptflotte.

Basic Personality Traits: Special Ship Flying Competence: She is able to fly a Rheinland Battle Ship.

Ship Repair: She has learned to Repair every kind of Rheinland Military and Police ship.

Ship Class: Belgemir, Wraith

Rheinland Military Piloten Database - Manuel Smith - 09-26-2010

Name:
Steven.Axt

Flieger

Height: 173 cm
Weight: 69kg
Hair Color: dark blond
Eye Color: blue

Planet/Station of Origin: Planet Stuttgart

Background Information:

Steven Axt is the brother of Laura Schoon. The young pilot, who had a confrontation at the academy with his boss, didn't knew his sister a long time, to be exact, all his life. Steven was not very good in his school days and had expressed the wish as a teenager to make a career in the military. He admired the soldiers that took their lives were in danger just to protect their land. Steven Axt doesn't have any hobbies. He had a girlfriend, Mia Hamsen, who left him shortly before he went to the military. Since that date his life has been destroyed for a few months. He took himself to be a top soldier and forget everything. As he was in the military for a year, he met his sister. He was so happy to see her and get to know her. He felt, despite all the bad years, immediately connected very closely with her. Shortly thereafter came his former girlfriend Mia Hamsen also in the military. Why she did it was not clear at first, but then he realized: he wanted to continue to fight for her. The two became friends again and started first with the rank of airman in the military.

Basic Personality Traits:

- I'm a big hater of the Red Hessians and I think we should show them the might of the Rheinland Military.

Rheinland Military Piloten Database - ~WD~Percy1979 - 09-26-2010

Discovery Forum Name: Andreas.Reisinger
S.K.Y.P.3 Protocoll ID: Percy1979

[Image: andreasreisiger.jpg]

Name: - Andreas Reisinger
Height: - 190 cm
Weight: - 100 Kg
Hair Color: - blond/grey
Eye Color: - blue/green
Planet/Station of Origin: - Essen Station

Background Information:

Andreas Reisinger was born in 787 A. S. at Planet new Berlin as true Rheinlander. He was brought up in a working class family. His Father is an employee of Kruger Minerals and his mother is a housewife. As an only child he used to be teased by his classmates always, because he was an arrogant nerd. Because of that, he tried to get involved in a group of Teenager in his age of 14, which was a bit xenophobic. With the experience of this named group he wanted to become a Rheinland Military to secure his Vaterland. From his Father he learned many of mechanics and Ships. So today he is able to repair and fly small ships of rheinland. In 807 A. S. he got into Rheinland Military. He allways gets the best notes in Combatsimulations, because of his arrogance in young years, which he didnt get off his character, he allways got into trouble with his Vorgesetzten. Nevertheless he absolved the academy with bravura. In this way he is now a Flieger of [WRF] for disciplinary reasons. He was demoted to a Jager Rank. But now he is feeling well with this situation, cauz the command chains are shorter. He has to prove again, and he looks forward to his new duties.

Medical advice: The subject physically is fine. He dont have any organic lesion. The blood and urine tests dont show any illegal or not allowed materials. The accomplished succesfully all the physic tests. Appropriate for active service.

Psychological advice: His personality of course is shaped by arrogance and lightest sense. He thinks, that all none Rheinlanders must get out off rheinland. He is very intelligence and talkative. He follows the philosophy of shooting first and then ask questions, because he is a bully.

Buro of Marineintelligenz advise: His physical and mental properties make him absolutely fit for the service.

Ship Class: Wraith, Bergelmir

Other: none other Information available until yet.

Rheinland Military Piloten Database - Atropos - 09-29-2010

Discovery Forum Name: Atropos
S.K.Y.P.E designation(//username): bere341
..................................................................................

Name: Erick Kaiser
Height: 6"0
Weight: 170 lbs
Eye Color: Blue

Planet/Station of Origin: Planet New Berlin

Background Information:

My Early Childhood
I was born on planet New Berlin.I was only child of Kaiser Family.When I was just a little boy my father became the Rheinland Military pilot.I was proud on him but my mother wasn't very happy about it.She knew that was dangerous job and she told him to find some other job in mining company or somewhere else but he didn't listen to her.He didn't mind for money or anything else ,he just wanted to follow his father steps.My father Klaus was very ambitious man and he wanted to became General or Admiral one day.Also he was family man.He always cares about his wife and mostly about me.

My Adolescence
When I was 12 years old my mother died because she had some bad disease,there was just me and my father.He was occupied with his job but he always tried to find little time for me.He want me to attend military schools just as he did.I didn't want to disappoint him so I always tried to be one of the best in school.One day my father Klaus bought me Griffin and he wanted to show me and teach me all skills he know.He told me they will be useful in training simulations in military school .I wasn't always wining but I was one of the best fighters there.

My Adulthood
Finally I passed all my tests and all my training simulations and then I graduated but my father wasn't there .Some his mates told me he died in bloody fight with Liberty in Hamburg system.Liberty Fleet attacked Altona station.My father was patroling there and he didn't wait for backup so he decided to attack them alone.After few minutes fighting he died.I was quite in shock but i was very proud on him.Then i decide to submit all papers and finaly become Rheinland Military pilot New Berlin

I am very patient guy,loyal to my homeland,my family and to my friends,always ready to help,can be very bad if my homeland is in truble
....................................................................................

Rheinland Military Piloten Database - Diabolicus - 10-31-2010

Name:Constanze Keika
Height:5'2
Weight:125
Hair Color:Black
Eye Color:Green
Planet/Station of Origin:Planet New-Tokyo, Adopted at 6 months, grew up on Stuttgart.
Background Information:Born in a poor Kusarian family, she was given in adoption to a caring farmer family of Stuttgart. She lived a life of labour and duty, but was subjected to a lot of LWB propaganda, which her parents were supporters of. She, herself, never paid much attention to it and simply spent her days helping her parents on the farm. She was homeschooled, and spent a lot of her free time reading, trying to be a living encyclopedia. At the age of 10, her parents lost the property of their farm to the hands of Synth Food. Since her parents had no more income and were unable to take care of her, she was sent to join the ranks of the Stuttgart's Kanzlerjugend, where she was thought discipline, respect and such valors. After spending years in this paramilitary unit, she became a fervant follower of the Kanzler, ready to sacrifce herself to serve his will, which she did by subsequently enrolling herself into the Rheinwehr.
Basic Personality Traits:She can be stern, disciplined and courageous, she also has a wild side and will show it when not on duty. She is somewhat over zealotous when it comes to the Kanzler and his will, and considers the ''Communist'' threat to be great, as much as the Libertonian one, though she does not bear such a rage against the LWB. She has nerves of steel, a will of iron and she strives for perfection, never less.

Rheinland Military Piloten Database - ChillerMiller - 11-02-2010

[Image: subsign2.png]

Name: Vivien Schmitt

[Image: RMpic-1.jpg]

Rank: Formerly ranked Fähnrich, no longer part of the Military

Height: 5'7''

Weight: 120 pounds

Hair Color: red

Eye Color: blue

Planet/Station of Origin: Planet Baden-Baden

Background Information:Vivien was born to a wealthy family on planet Baden-Baden. She could have an easy calm life without any worries about money and other material goods. However Vivien decided to take the normal way and live like a normal person. While her parents had a large company with many employees, Vivien worked for her own money and didnt accept the help of her family. When she had enough money for her own personal ship she went on a large journey to discover new cultures. On her journey she had many problems with many pirates who wanted to destroy her ship. After some years she had the wish to return home to Rheinland. When she reached it she was ambushed by some Red Hessians who thought she was a military pilot. Vivien had luck and could escape. On her way back home she thought of the current situation in rheinland, about the increasing danger of Red Hessians and other groups who want to bring suffer to Rheinland. She made her decision to join the Rheinland Military, she wants to make her homeland safer.
She was no longer able to serve in the Military after having an accident and disappeared some months after it.

Basic Personality Traits: She is very flexible and treats everybody with respect. She will fly for the Rheinland Military with courage in order to make Rheinland safer. Thanks to her experiences she made on her journeys she can manage nearly every situation.