Discovery Gaming Community
Rheinland Military Piloten Database - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Unofficial Factions and Groups (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+--- Thread: Rheinland Military Piloten Database (/showthread.php?tid=30946)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23

Rheinland Military Piloten Database - (ツ) - 12-17-2011

Discovery Forum Name: fidelius
Name: Gabriel Engel
S.K.Y.P.E designation(//username): Marlon

Height: 5'8''
Weight: ~120lbs
Hair Color: Black
Eye Color: Brown with green at the edges

Planet/Station of Origin: Planet Stuttgart

Background Information:

Gabriel was the only child of Heike and Christian Engel. His mother was housewife - his father worked as an architect. He enjoyed a calm and peacefull childhood like most of the Rhinelanders do.
Soon after his 6th birthday, his parents decided to put him into a renowned boarding school on the Planet. They realised that in this increasingly difficult times, for him, it would be the best to learn something tangible.

During his schooltimes at about the age of 15, he developed an Interest in mechanics. He became a passionate do-it-yourselfer: Soon he started tinkering around with decommissioned machinery from the scrap-yards. He invented, planned and constructed an self-stiring oven for the schools cantina, that prevented the sauces and soups there to get that disgusting skins...
His creation was welcomed warmly by his fellow students. That is until the machine eventually blew up due to fatigue, destroying several gallons of soup.

Given the fact, that soup ovens, along with content were quite expensive, the Headmaster was not very amused about that incident and expelled Gabriel from scholl without second thought.
However his efforts did not pass along unoticed by the professors of the S.I.T. (Stuttgarter Institut für Technologie)
Luckly they offered him a scholarship, giving him the opprtunity to learn everything about engineering.
In the final years of his studies, he did not only manage to create the prototype of a self replicating nanobot, but also the first exemplar of a soup-stir-machine-oven, that will not randomly explode.

By that he made himself a reputation as one of the youngest gratuates of the S.I.T.

So there he was, just 24 years old, with a degree in electrical engineering and nano technology...
Although he never was that kind of person that desperately wanted to reach the stars, he grew aware of the fact, that the world was much bigger than Stuttgard.

Some of his numerous friends just enlisted to the Rheinland Militär Schwadron. They keep sending holocards telling their exciting experiences they had in space.

And slowly, but inexorably, Gabriel forged his plans to join the Militär as well.

He said to himself, that they could need an skilled engineer.
And given the fact he could build all those fancy machines it could not be too difficult to operate one himself?

So he went to the recruitement center, and started to fill out the application...

Basic Personality Traits: enigmatic, reliable, creative, conscientious, patient, thoroughly, fragrant

Ship Class:
(Repair ship? Yes, i am serious)

Other: Anything else?
Do women like RM?

For how long have you been playing on Discovery Freelancer RP 24/7 ?

3 Months

What made you come play on Discovery Freelancer RP 24/7 ?

People

What other characters do you have on the Discovery Freelancer RP 24/7 server?

To many to name them all
Official Factions: LR and Keepers

What OOC reason do you have for joining the RM?

Want to try out the rp. And i know one of your guys

Rheinland Military Piloten Database - Pacific - 12-20-2011

[Image: 27134341.jpg]

Name: Barent.Adalbert
Height:1.80
Weight:89
Hair Color:Black
Eye Color:brown

Planet/Station of Origin:Planet New Berlin

Background Information:

My name is Berent Adalbert I was born in the year 789 A.S on Planet New Berlin. My mother and Father are not married for a long time. I finished Elementary school in the year 805.AS and High school in 810 A S. As a Teeneger I was in every bar fight that there was on the school yard in bars or when out side during the night . In December 813 AS I decided that my grades were enough to get higher education. I received a very interesting invitation back when we were in good terms with the Libretonians. To go study in the West point military academy .I accepted the offer and I joined up with the West Point Military Academy in 814 AS to get a degree of fighter training and basic flight and Capital command.

I graduated in the year 817 AS and returned to Rheinland to joined up with the Secondary forces as Commander of the gunboat Freya. Myself and my crew was part of the 15th Cruiser group and was part in the Peace keeping operations in the Sigma systems. I also was part of the Omega-7 operation to secure the new claimed territories of Rheinland in the omega-7 system. When things claimed down I was assigned to the Cruiser Freya that's currently on internal defense of New Berlin.

My am aware that my history with the Liberty will bother you. Well I lost connections with the Libretonains a long time ago and we are at war with them and will do every thing to defend the Vatherland. I am Currently a Major in the Secodary Forces and Command the Rheinland Cruiser Freya.

Basic Personality Traits: Clam , little explosive temper, Obedient,Reliable,Creative.

Rheinland Military Piloten Database - ulfsarkhuskarl - 12-24-2011

Name: Natalia Wolfer
Height: 5'8"
Weight: 125
Hair Color: Brunette
Eye Color: Brown

Planet/Station of Origin: Leipzig Station

Background Information:

Natalia is the first and only child of the Wolfer family. Born on station Leipzig, she lived most of her life within a fleet, together with her father and mother. Natalia'€™s dreams had always been about being able to fly out on her own and make a living. Her father, Amand Wolfer was Captain of the Radstein cruiser, her mother Gerda Wolfer, was working at the clinic of the cruiser as a medical assistant. Unfortunately Natalia had a crisis in her life. At the age of sixteen, the Radstein was attacked by a small strike force of Red Hessians and Unioners, unfortunately while the ship was moored to Konstantz Border Station in Stuttgart, having its shields down, the torpedos fired by the strike force managed to penetrate the hull destroying a big portion of the starboard section. Natalia'€™s mother unfortunately, was caught into the explosion and died at impact. Her father has been injured but succeeded to repel the attack, right now he is retired at his mansion at Planet New Berlin. From a life-loving girl, joyful and friendly, Natalia'€™s personality changed to a very silent, pessimistic and sad woman, because all she ever loved has died or is dying. At the age of eighteen she enrolled with the Militär secondary fleet, focusing onto bomber piloting. After three years of serving, she decided to sign up for the primary fleet.

Basic Personality Traits: Pessimistic, relaxed, determined.

Rheinland Military Piloten Database - Lonely_Ghost - 12-24-2011

Discovery Forum Name:Lonely Ghost
Name:Martin Stamek
S.K.Y.P.E designation(//username): Infiltrator 16 (check my profile)

Height: 187cm
Weight: 82kg
Hair Color: Blond
Eye Color: Grey

Planet/Station of Origin: Planet Hamburg

Background Information:
I was born on planet Hamburg, in family of traders. My father was captain of a Republican Large train, mother was working in office, older sister deiced to devote herself to art...Well, its her choice. Life was good, we always had enogh funds. I complited all basic education like school and were thinking about future career. Honestly, become a part of Rheinland Military fleet, wasnt in top of my ideas. I send my application to civilian space shipping academy, studied star and inter navigation.

Conflict, which turned into war against Liberty changed all plans. While, I had not signed any of contract for future job in any of corporations, I decided to defend my homeland. I applied as volunteer in secondary fleet. Basic fighting course + advanced fighters, light and heavy capitals tacktics and battle strategy corses were finised and I was accepted in fighter wing based on Westfalen. Defence of Hamburg, fights in Bering and Hudson, strikes into Texas... I was transferred to the Battleship Strausberg, two weeks before Westfalen was captured.

My family moved to Munich system, while I decided to stay on Military service and keep protecting our homeland from any threat. I took part in several fight in Omega 7 against local pirats, and even took part in destruction of Coalition Battleship in Omega 7 once. I was and Im ready to fight for our Homeland, for our familys, for our interests.

Basic Personality Traits:
Patient, astucious, reliable, plodding.

Rheinland Military Piloten Database - Gentlefood - 12-27-2011

Discovery Forum Name: Gentlefood
Name: Klaus Weiss
S.K.Y.P.E designation(//username): Gentlefood

Height: 5'9"
Weight: 138
Hair Color: Black
Eye Color: Blue

Planet/Station of Origin: Planet New Berlin

Background Information:

The second oldest of the Weiss brothers, Klaus Weiss was very patriotic throughout his youth. Born to a moderately well off family his dream was always to serve in the Rheinwehr or Federal Polezie. His father Aurick Weiss, a retired Federal Polezie officer, would often tell Klaus stories of the glorious struggle of Rheinland, enchanting Klaus with tales of valor and glory. The eldest Weiss brother Heinrich is currently employed with Bounty Hunters, while the youngest Hans is employed with the Bretonian branch of OS&C. Upon reaching his 18th birthday Klaus immediately jumped upon the chance to join the Rheinwehr, and joined the secondary fleet flying the Wraith very heavy fighter. Through a few trials and tribulations Klaus eventually started to hone his skills and with a chance encounter with Primary Fleet personnel, Klaus got to experience the might of the Rheinwehr firsthand against a Hessian Battlegroup.

Basic Personality Traits: Patriotic, Loyal [To Rheinland/Rheinwehr], Intelligent

Ship Class: Wraith Very Heavy Fighter.

Rheinland Military Piloten Database - Matthews - 12-30-2011

Name: Matthias Wagner

Height: 1.94m
Weight: 93kg
Hair Color: Brown
Eye Color: Green

Planet/Station of Origin: Planet Hamburg

Background Information:

Matthias was born 793 A.S in a small village on the country of planet Hamburg. He's a single child and was educated to be very religious, as his father. With his 16th birthday he started to doubt his father's ways. He couldn't believe anymore that his whole destiny was already preset by god.
Although he still believed in god he enlisted to the Rheinland militia the day after his 18th birthday, which was a move away from his father as he and his strong religious mind didn't approve any use of force. Matthias' mother didn't approve either but she accepted her son's will and let him go.
After 2 years serving, away from home, an urgent message from his mother reached him. His father had cancer in the final stage. He went on a 2 weeks leave, because even if they weren't close anymore, he still was his father. In the last minutes of his father's live, they reconciled. Matthias promised to keep doing what he wanted to and not to let anybody make these decisions for him. His father had thought about Matthias quite a lot and just couldn't come clean with himself. He completely disliked the fact that his behavior had caused this major breakup. This last talk with his son gave him peace.

Matthias still served in the militia, but watched over his mother whenever he could too. For this reason he requested a transfer to Hamburg. The only time he left this system was in the peace-keeping mission in the Sigmas.
When he came back, his mother had found a new partner and Matthias could redirect his attention to his career. After two more months in the militia he decided to enlist himself to the real Military.

Basic Personality Traits: A bit religious, calm, very fast thinker, loving

Rheinland Military Piloten Database - Laerethe - 01-28-2012

Discovery Forum Name: Apotheosis
Name: Lukas Schultz
S.K.Y.P.E designation(//username): nicholas.woolmer

Height: 187cm
Weight: 62.5kg
Eye Color: Grey/Green

Planet/Station of Origin: Planet Stuttgart

Background Information:

Lukas was born in 796 A.S, into a farming family struggling to survive with the crippling presence of Synth Foods. While he spent little time at school due to the need to help earn a living, he managed to pass any exams he took, a testament to his unfathomable level of intellect. At thirteen, his brother(who was twenty) joined the Federal Police to serve the great Rheinland Republic. However, in his third year of service, he was murdered whilst trying to help protect a Daumann convoy against a Red Hessian fleet. The loss of his brother devastated Lukas, who then disappeared at the tender age of fifteen.

Two years later, Lukas shocked his parents by appearing on their doorstep flanked by two Police officers. Lukas had occupied the main headquarters, refusing to leave until they allowed him to join their great cause. After taking preliminary tests, and hearing his harrowing story of survival, they granted him permission to join, but required his parents' consent, due to the fact that he was under eighteen years of age.

Lukas' parents were horrified; they had mourned their child, and here he was again, except he wanted to join the very organisation that had led to the death of their first-born. However, they could not deny him the opportunity he required to prove himself and avenge his brother.

Lukas swiftly rose through the ranks, shocking his peers and pleasing his superiors; found to be a natural pilot, who understood the local civilians and followed orders without dissent, he became a hero to all who knew him. After two years of legendary service, he was invited to become a tactician with the Rheinwehr.

Four years of service without major issue have seen him to become a brilliant weapon against the Red Hessian vermin; whilst reservations were held about his thirst for revenge, no action he has taken as suggested any reckless and self-destructive strike. While he has of yet received no honours, it is simply a matter of time. The very determination that has achieved so much now aims to join the elite section of the Military.

Basic Personality Traits: Intellectual, compassionate, brooding, loyal, vengeful.

Ship Class: Wraith

Other: Nothing further.

Rheinland Military Piloten Database - fenixhun - 01-29-2012

Discovery Forum Name: Dodge-Oh
Name: Detlef Fleisher
S.K.Y.P.E designation: timar.fenix

Height: 5'7
Weight: 195 lb
Planet/Station of Origin: Planet New Berlin, New Berlin system.

Background Information:
Detlef was born in New Berlin, as the second son of an expert ship engineer, Bernhardt Fleisher. The first son, his brother is exactly 9 years older than he is. He went out to be a freelancer. Detlef used to watch his father work, when he was a kid; his obsession with ships and flying is understandable.
His school years weren't really special: he was quite good at school, but thanks to his introverted nature, he didn't make much friends; although the ones who became friends with him, who got to know him more, found out that "he's all right".
After getting out of school, he didn't know what to do with his life; he spent half a year helping his father with ships, but he soon realised that he's more into flying ships than fixing them.

Anyway, mostly due to his parents' influence, he was planning to follow in his father's footsteps, and go to the Engineering Academy in New Berlin, but after hearing the news about Rheinland getting in a war with Liberty, his patriotism made him join the Rheinland military; this decision literally shocked his family, but nobody stood in his way, and they stayed on friendly terms.

Basic Personality Traits: He's young, and prone to making decisions too quick, without really thinking them over. This could (and did) get him in trouble through his life.
Introverted, doesn't speak too much, but if becomes a friend of someone, that someone can definately count on him.
Nevertheless, he's an idealistic and disciplined kid, with a knack for ships. Good at following orders.

Ship Class: Wraith

Rheinland Military Piloten Database - ChillerMiller - 02-13-2012

[Image: Larissafinal.jpg]

Name: Larissa Schmitt
Height: 5’7’’
Weight: 135 pounds
Hair Color: blonde
Eye Color: light brown
Planet/Station of Origin: Planet Baden Baden
Background Information:

The Background Information about Larissa Schmitt before her time in the Primary Fleet is classified and only available for the High Command. It is only known that she is the younger sister of Vivien Schmitt, formerly a Fähnrich, now listed M.I.A..

It was decided that she had the potential to become a valuable member of the Rheinland Military and with her agreement she was sent to Battleship Westphalia in the Bremen system where her training was being conducted under Vizeadmiral Verena Higham, who had always been opposted to the early advancement of younger officers and who was known for being tough in general. However, given her perfectionist character, Larissa managed to attract attention. Her results were much better than anyone elses, especially her performance in the Wraith was noted with pleasure by her superior officers. They only noticed one negative thing concerning Larissa, she isolated herself from others and they failed to find a reason for this behaviour.

Even though there existed such an issue, the ones in charge decided to let Larissa join the Primary Fleet as a Leutnant, a direct Middle Command position. She had the qualities which were needed for said position. In addition to her regular duties Larissa agreed to take care of the Primary Fleet recruitment and the Flieger promotions in order to reduce the workload of the High Command. Larissa always preferred a High Command which does not waste its precious time on tasks which could be done by lower ranked members of the Military.

Numerous victories against the menace coming from Liberty and the Rheinland unlawfuls, especially the Red Hessians, were some of the reasons for her temporary promotion to the rank of Major, a rank she proudly held for some time. She was given the rank of Hauptmann after the High Command had stabilized, which meant that there was no longer a need for a Major.

Due to some health issues Larissa has been unable to fulfill her duties, but once said issues had been cured she was able to return to her previous rank. It did not take long before she was promoted to the rank of Generalleutnant and directly joined the Rheinland Military Oberkommando.

Basic Personality Traits:

Larissa is an ambitious person who always seeks to achieve the best, success plays a big role in her life, however she is not somebody who brags about it. She prefers silence and is rarely seen with other persons. One of her most important abilities is keeping a cool head during battles and any other situation a member of the Military might run into.

Rheinland Military Piloten Database - bloogaL - 02-15-2012

Name: Hans Adler
Height: 5' 11''
Weight: 168lbs
Planet/Station of Origin: Hamburg
Background Information: Hans was born into the extremely patriotic Adler family on Planet Hamburg. Both of his parents were in the Rheinland Military and his uncle was captain of a Rheinland Gunboat, for this reason, Hans was brought up with a very strict lifestyle, never would put a foot wrong in front of his parents. His military heritage and influence from the rest of his family made him very patriotic and of course, he grew up wanting to join the Rheinland Military. In school, up until the age of aboput 12, he never stood out. However, he then began to out perform all his classmates, this led to a place in a favourable flight university. Since his parents had taken him out in training ships when he was young, Hans accelled in all classes. Flying was natural to him and he graduated with the highest honours possible with a high hopes for what he could achieve in the Rheinland Military.
Basic Personality Traits: Extreme Patriot of Rheinland, Works well in groups, deals well with pressure.