Discovery Gaming Community
Rheinland Military Piloten Database - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Unofficial Factions and Groups (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+--- Thread: Rheinland Military Piloten Database (/showthread.php?tid=30946)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23

Rheinland Military Piloten Database - sovereign - 12-24-2009

Name: Lenora Schneider

Height: 5'2"
Weight: Not telling.
Hair Color: Blonde
Eye Color: Blue

Planet/Station of Origin: Planet Stuttgart, Stuttgart System

Background Information:
Growing up, I was always in the shadow of my older brother, Klaus. He was always so perfect, so nice and clean, a genuine Schneider that would join the Military like every other man in our family as long as anyone can remember. Well, except for father... but he was an exception. He had a medical condition that did not allow him to fight. I tried my best to do as well as Klaus was, but between the eight year difference and the fact that most of our family thought women did not deserve to be in the military (despite glaring evidence to the contrary, has not Admiral Hiltraud proved this time and time again?) I was very nearly ignored.

Father died when I was eight. Klaus had to work for Daumann to support the family, and I finally got my chance to prove my worth. As the years passed, I convinced my skeptical relatives that I was indeed worth something, although I have a feeling some of them only approved of me because there was no one from our family in the Military, ever since my uncle Hektor was killed in the Nomad War. I studied and trained myself even harder from that point until now, and do not plan to let down those I worked so hard to convince.

Basic Personality Traits: I have worked very hard to get to where I am now, and will continue to do so as time progresses. I have promises to keep, and I will not harm my family's honor. Not now, not ever. Fur den Gottkanzler!

Ship Class: I am competent with both a Wraith and a Bergelmir.

Current ships designated:

[RM]Lt.Lenora.Schneider (90-ARKM-N45 Wraith VHF)
[RM]Lt-Lenora.Schneider (140-ARKM-N58 Bergelmir Bomber)
Wraith is equipped with a tactical cruise disruptor. Bergelmir is equipped with a Supernova Antimatter Cannon and strategic cruise disruptor.

Rheinland Military Piloten Database - born2kill - 12-24-2009

Name: Hugo Stiglitz

[Image: basterd22.jpg]

Height: 6'1"

Weight: 184 lbs

Hair Color: Blond

Planet/Station of Origin: Planet Hamburg

Background Information: Second son to his parents, Hugo grew up living in the shadow of his over-achieving brother in both academics and physical sports. After graduating from High, Hugo decided not to go to University and instead attended the Hamburg Military Acadamy. Surpassing expectations he gained a major degree in aviation and space tactics. Now with his degrees he has joined the Rheinland Military in hope of putting his degrees into use by protecting the Fatherland as well as expanding its borders. Hugo is smooth in his fighting styles, with patience and calm in the heat of battle that might drive other pilots insane.

Basic Personality Traits: Calm, Cunning, Clean, Precise, Patriotic, Patient, Obedient.

Ship Class: 90-ARKM-N45 "Wrath" VHF

Rheinland Military Piloten Database - Tabris - 12-25-2009

Name: Herman Voss
Height: 6 ft 1 in
Weight: 170 lb
Hair Color: Blonde Hair
Eye Color: Sky-Blue eyes

Planet/Station of Origin: Hamburg

Background Information:
Born on the planet Hamburg, Herman was an unusually inquisitive child, growing up always asking a question, seeking an answer to it...His Father, Xavier Voss, a former member of the Marinenachrichtendienst, inspired him to join the Rheinwehr, he was assigned to the Marinenachrichtendienst after years of training at the age of 23, he displayed decent skills in piloting the 'Wrath' Fighter and a knack for being able to sneak into almost any system and not being detected until it is too late.

Herman's Mother is a relatively unknown Factory worker from New Berlin, records indicate she died 2 years after Herman was born (MND Note: Assassination attempt on Xavier turned wrong? Investigation is ongoing in this case. ), Herman in his free time attempts to find out more about the events surrounding his mother's death, but holds a very strong loyalty to the Rheinland state and is willing to put even his search on hold for the duration of the War with Liberty.

Basic Personality Traits: Herman is a relatively polite fellow who enjoys puzzles, using them to hone his skills and just for entertainment, he also exhibits a strong feeling of Loyalty to Rheinland (MND Note: Betrayal is Extremely unlikely. ) and displays a high ability to interpret orders when following them. (Example: If told to scout out Texas, he'll attempt to gather information about Enemy Armaments, Placements and Numbers, not just general location ).

Ship Class: Wrath (equipped for Recon Operations and Light Combat Operations)

Rheinland Military Piloten Database - Shar - 12-26-2009

Discovery Forum Name: Shar
Name: Hans.Scholl

[Image: malditosbastardos420e20.th.jpg]

Height: 5' 11"
Weight: 85kgs
Hair Color: Brown
Eye Color: Green

Planet/Station of Origin: Hamburg

Background Information: Hans Scholl was born on Planet Hamburg. His father was a miltary officer and his mother a public sector worker on Planet Hamburg. Due to this, Hans grew up with a great appreciation of honour, pride and loyalty. As a teenager was a member of several cadet groups and earned
several distinctions and accolades. These in turn earned him several scholarships to military colleges within Rheinland. Hans chose to complete a degree at the Hamburg Military Academy (where he met Hugo Stiglitz) which included a year's front-line service on board a Rheinland battleship. Hans recently returned from a student exchange program with Bretonia's University of Cambridge where he studied extensive battle and fleet tactics. He also studied ground combat learning how to defend himself with his bare hands, knives and small arms. Hans is in a relationship with a woman on Hamburg, who he first met during his military academy days. Hans has finished his studies and now is ready to apply for a career in the Rheinland Military, where he hopes to achieve great things.

Basic Personality Traits: Sense of humour, Cool under pressure, Patriotic to Rheinland, Intelligent, Quick Thinking, Cold and calculating at times.

Ship Class:
90-ARKM-N45 "Wrath" VHF

Rheinland Military Piloten Database - rayne - 01-12-2010

[Image: Diane_Kruger.jpg]
[font=agency fb]
Name: Carla Riess
Height: 174cm's
Weight: 66KG's
Hair Color: Blonde

Planet/Station of Origin: Planet Stuttgart

Background Information: Carla was born into a mining family with Kruger, her father is rather wealthy and paid to have Carla to enrol into the Military as she isn't much of a miner. Her mother is a housewife to 3 children and hates space travel. Carla held her own in the academy and passed all the basic flight and combat exams. Carla is yet to see combat but, hopes to be able to defend her home if she makes it into the primary fleet. She doesn't think much to the Liberties armed forces and wants to show them how to fly one day.

Basic Personality Traits: Carla is a bit of a spoilt princess and her father hopes military discipline will help teach her how to behave properly. She can come across as naive and a bit cocky but she is a decent pilot.

Ship Class: Rheinland Very Heavy Fighter "Wraith"
Other: Rheinland Snub Bomber "Bergilmir"

Rheinland Military Piloten Database - Dantes - 01-20-2010

Discovery Forum Name:Edmund.Dantes
Name:Frantz Hocker
S.K.Y.P.E designation(//username):ill_nino98
Height:1.75m
Weight:70kg
Hair Color:Black
Eye Color:Brown

Planet/Station of Origin:Planet New Berlin

Background Information: Frantz was born in an extremely odd family: his father was a Rheinlander and his mother a Libertonian. Those two met at freeport 4. Hans Hocker, his father, was a Rheinland Cruiser Commander and also he had ties to almost every part of Sirius, being an influential man. On that day he was visiting an old friend, a bretonian by the name of Edison Ryce who at the time was the bartender of the station. Strangely though, he also knew Anne-Marie Becket who was a Libertonian freighter capitan.. The two met and it was love at first sight. (To make the story shorter, they eventually got married, before the war of course, and moved to planet New Berlin, where Ann-Marie eventualy got Rheinland cittezsnhip and was accepted within the society. Then the war started and she was decleared a traitor by the Liberty goverment.)
And now a few words about Frantz' life: He was born on Planet New Berlin, and at the age of 6 he went to the New Berlin Military school, where he excelled in both theory and practice. After finishing the Military school we went to the New Berlin Military Academy. Wanting to follow in his father's footsteps, he has taken great interest in capital ships and fighters. Before posting this application he has flown in his father's old Valkerye -class Heavy Fighter, helped some traders and fough many pilots. Eventualy seeing that his fighter was outdated, he got the new Wraith -class heavy fighter, following in his father's footsteps.

Basic Personality Traits:

-Works hard to achieve his goals to be like he's father.
-He is disciplined and respectfull
-He works well in a group.

Ship Class:

Rheinland Very Heavy Fighter "Wraith"

Other:

For how long have you been playing on Discovery?
I've been playing the Discovery official server for about 3-4 weeks

What made you come play on Discovery?
To be honest I was searching for some mods and it poped in front of my eyeballs and as soon as I installed it I instantely fell in love with it.

What other characters do you have on the Discovery server?
1 Order pilot,1 USI pilot,2 IMG pilots and of course the Heart.of.Darkness witch of course is Frantz' ship

What OOC reason do you have for joining the RM?
Mainly beacuse of my first contact with Rheinland during the freelancer single player campaign witch I finished a dozen times more than 1 years ago...but I still know the game.
And secondely because Rheinland is the best faction ever, along sides the Order and IMG.

Rheinland Military Piloten Database - PlanetExpress - 01-28-2010

Discovery Forum Name: PlanetExpress
Name: Daniel.Richter
S.K.Y.P.E designation(//username): planet.express01

Height: 6 ft 1 inch
Weight: 176 pounds
Hair Color: Light Brown
Eye Color: Brown

Planet/Station of Origin: Planet Stuttgart

Background Information: Born on Planet Stuttgart his father was in the military and his mother left at an early age so Daniel didnt know his mother. At school he was bullied because he was shorter and chubbier than most of the other kids, but he got decent grades. But when he got a little older he had a growth spurt which made him not look fat. He knew from an early age what he wanted to do when he was older, join the Rheinland Military just like his father who is now retired and now lives on Planet New Berlin. He enlisted in the military school where he learned to fight and he amazed the teachers there by how quickly he learned and thought he would make a great addition to the military. Daniel has witnessed many innocent people being shot down by those nasty hessians and many traders robbed of their cargo and hard earned money and cant wait to serve Rheinland.

Basic Personality Traits: disciplined and takes orders.

isnt the most talkative but gets the job done

works well in groups

Ship Class: Rheinland very heavy fighter "wraith"

Other

For how long have you been playing on Discovery Freelancer RP 24/7 ? About 2 years with a break inbetween.

What made you come play on Discovery Freelancer RP 24/7 ? A friend introduced me and i instantly loved it.

What other characters do you have on the Discovery Freelancer RP 24/7 server? well i have a couple corsairs, a daumann, a few other indies and a libertonian.

What OOC reason do you have for joining the RM? you seem like a good group to play and RP with and seem nice, i think i would fit in well.

Rheinland Military Piloten Database - Lobster - 01-28-2010

Forum Name: lobster_lord

Name: Hans Putzkammer

Height: 5' 6"

Weight: 156 lbs

Hair Color: Blond, Graying

Planet/Station of Origin: Stuttgart

Background Information:
Ever since he was a young pup, Hans looked up to the skies amazement. He always dreamed of floating through the stars, yet growing up a farmer's son on Stuttgart he had little chance of making those dreams of possibility. Spending his days with his father out in the fields he grew a love of cultivating crops, however where his heart truly lie was above. At the age of 16 they gave him a chance to do what it always dreamed. A recruitment officer for the Rheinland military had set up shop not far from his hometown. He ran away to join the Navy...
years later Hans had made his way through the ranks of the reserve Fleet. Hans saw many engagements with the Hessians and corsairs. Fights with the unioners and the LWB. He became captain of a gunboat at the age of 39 served six more years fighting with the reserve Fleet. In his seventh year of fighting as the captain of a gunboat he felt the desire to move away from the reserve Fleet and help the brave young men fighting on the front-lines. Today is the day Hans moored his ship above new Berlin, stepped into the recruitment office of the Rheinland military and filled out his application.

Basic Personality Traits:
An old veteran of many wars, Hans has seen his share of violence and bloodshed. He's always cautious of ambushes and traps, however when a comrade's life is in danger he will react with all the speed and power he can muster. Hans believes that every life is precious, for he has seen too many good men go to an early grave. Because of this he values the life of his crew as well as his comrades and will do anything in his power to save them if they are danger.
Another trait Hans has is he is sympathetic to the LWB movement. Growing up as a farmer's son on Stuttgart, he adopted his father's views on synthfoods when they started moving in. He has sworn to himself that he will never let his personal feelings get in the way of his duty, and to his credit he has yet to let them. However, personally he can understand how the farmers feel and shares their pain.

Ship Class:
Phantom 72-ARKM-G27 [RM].Hm.Hans.Putzkammer
Wraith 90-ARKM-N45 [RM]Hm.Hans.Putzkammer
Bergelmir 140-ARKM-N58 [RM]-Hm.Hans.Putzkammer
Fafnir 13-ARKM-N37 [RM]_Hm.Hans.Putzkammer
Rheinland Gunboat [RM-RNC]Rendsburg
Rheinland Cruiser [RM-RNC]Schmiedehammer

Rheinland Military Piloten Database - Vogel - 01-31-2010

[Image: vogelportrait.png]

Discovery Forum Name: Vogel
Name: Xander Vogel
S.K.Y.P.E designation: xandervogel
Height: 6 0
Weight: 145lbs
Hair Color: Brown
Planet/Station of Origin: New Berlin

Background Information: Xander Vogel was born on New Berlin in the year 793 A.S. The son of upper-middle class parents, he was somewhat cooed as a child, living a much better lifestyle than many in his age group. This relatively opulent position gave Xander the opportunity to meet a host of interesting (and influential) people, among them a Military Kapitaen by the name of Erwin Trebbin. Trebbin was a family friend, as a result of Xanders father helping him cover up some shady business during a misfire incident. In return, Trebbin occasionally took the six year old Xander out on spaceflights in primitive two-seater stunt fighters. While he was by no means a child prodigy, this experience piqued Xanders interest in space travel, and above all fighter combat. Unfortunately Trebbin was to die soon after during the Nomad Wars, and the question of his allegiance (namely, whether or not he was corrupted) haunts Xander to this day.

His father was a somewhat wealthy stock trader, the primary source of income in the household. He was also a bit of a radical gambler with his money; it had earned his success so far. So when the Nomad Wars came to a close, and Rheinlands economy was in even worse condition than it had been in 669, he was one of the few who tried to invest in a handful of new companies trying to make it big during the reconstruction. Unfortunately for him, the liberalization policies that followed shortly after the rise of the next Kanzler led to the monopolization of power by the major corporations, which swiftly stepped on this growing competition. Bereft of his invested money, Xanders father took the family of three to Liberty in an attempt to make a fresh start.

Needless to say, for a child who was once in a position of reasonable opulence and surrounded by political figures, men in uniform, and countless expressions of propaganda, this move disturbed him to no ends. However, seeing as how he and his family were now labeled expatriates, he reasoned that he would be met with ridicule and scorn upon return to his beloved homeland. Nevertheless, in a brash act of defiance, Xander cut himself off from his parents and began operating as a freelancer in Liberty space. Having bought an old Tigershark fighter from a junkyard and slowly turning it into an exceedingly effective fighting machine, Xander applied his primitive, innate knowledge of fighter combat to performing odd jobs for Liberty Police Inc. His distaste for unlawful brigands led him straight to operations against the Liberty Rogues and Lane Hackers.

But all of that changed rather abruptly. In 817 A.S, the war between Rheinland and Liberty had begun. Suddenly the concept of working for the enemy of his old homeland became too disturbing to bear, and Xander made the hard decision to return to Rheinland space. Squeezing his tiny stunt fighter in between Liberty patrols in Texas, he used jump holes to sneak into the Hamburg system, and from there went straight to New Berlin where he realized that nobody seemed to recognize him, regardless of his dishonorable past; it had been some six years ago, and turbulent society moves fast. Nevertheless, this dishonor stayed with him personally, and he vowed reconciliation.

The last surviving Vogel, in Rheinland or otherwise besides Xander and his parents, was Dietrich Vogel, Xanders excommunicated uncle. Hed fallen out with his brother and had gone into a state of resigned ignominy, serving on the battered husk of RNC Regensburg as a bar tender. While no love was lost between Xander and this long lost uncle, Dietrich agreed to put in a good word for him around the ship, which resulted in Xander taking identical odd jobs to those he had undertaken in Liberty, albeit against such nefarious groups as the Hessians and Unioners. To these ends he proved effective enough for the local commandant to repeatedly enlist his services under the table in order to supplement the paltry patrols in the Munich system. After performing numerous patrols in support of other units, as well as apprehending (and eliminating) a small group of infamous criminals, Xander saved enough money to purchase an old Ragnar armored transport from the Rheinland Police, christening it the Raumschiff Tatzenkreuz. After refurbishing it in his characteristically haphazard but absurdly efficient way, he began running regular routes between Brandenburg Station, Police HQ in the New Berlin system, and the infamous Vierlande Prison in Hamburg. At first, police officials who handled the cargo manifests between locations were wary, but after a short while they forgot that Xander wasnt even a commissioned pilot, and even put him on the pay role without a second thought. At this point he sold the Tatzenkreuz back to the Police and used his larger sum to purchase his own brand new vessel, a Behemoth transport he named the Eisenkreuz.

But in the meantime, Xander still had his eyes on joining the Military, and had in fact already done off-the-cuff work for them without even having so much as stepped foot in the academy; at one point he was drafted to serve as an escort for a Bretonian convoy en route to Ingolstadt Station. Hed fitted his Tigershark, the Tatzenkreuz, and the Eisenkreuz with military transponders and communications systems, so he was more in-tune with military operations than any nearby civilian would even guess. Of course, this still was not being in the military, so he was summing up his courage to take the final step, or the final plunge, depending on the response to his dishonorable application.

Xander Vogel is an interesting mix of military aristocracy, thrown in with near juvenile impulsiveness, but tempered by a harsh lifestyle for the past two years; a bit brash, but not abrasive; a good pilot, but not experienced in the fine arts of war. His primary fault as it were, however, is his ideological standing. While he was born into riches, he had moved into rags, and although he naturally felt out of place and longed for his stolen place in society, it had given him the chance to observe life from more than one perspective. Through it, hed redefined his sense of patriotism from that of following the will of the Kanzler to protecting and serving the people of Rheinland. With two expatriated parents, there was no ideological tutor to correct this viewpoint, so in essence any oath made to the Kanzler would be made with tongue in cheek. However, his distaste for the unlawful, and especially their methods, puts him far past joining such factions as the Hessians and Unioners, although he sympathizes to some small degree with the LWB and their plight against foreign manipulation. Ultimately he believes that the Military is the one true arbiter of peace and order in any nation, and that as soon as the Rheinland Military can recover and reassert itself, one way or another things would smooth out, with such problems as power hungry corporations and dictatorial chancellors a thing of the past, and the peace and prosperity of the people would be restored. As such, he is willing to help make that happen.

Basic Personality Traits: Touchy when it comes to ideological and political discussion, since his fundamental views differ greatly from others in the military; Relatively experienced pilot but has a lack of concrete training in combat techniques; A bit overconfident, a result of his having to strike out completely on his own early in life; Dedicated to the cause of the welfare of the people of Rheinland.

Ship Class:
"Wraith" 90-ARKM-N45 - [RM]Fw.Xander.Vogel
"Bergelmir" 140-ARKM-N58" - [RM]-Fw.Xander.Vogel

Rheinland Military Piloten Database - Jolokia - 02-02-2010

Name: Karl Schulz
Height: 195cm
Weight: 100kg
Hair Color: brown
Eye Color: brown
Planet/Station of Origin: Munich
Background Information: Son of traders
Basic Personality Traits: cool and calm under pressure