Discovery Gaming Community
Rheinland Military Piloten Database - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Unofficial Factions and Groups (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+--- Thread: Rheinland Military Piloten Database (/showthread.php?tid=30946)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23

Rheinland Military Piloten Database - Guest - 03-11-2010

Name: Jana Fiedler
Height: 5' 8"
Weight: 136 lb
Hair Color: black
Eye Color: blue

Planet/Station of Origin: Planet Hamburg

Background Information:
Jana Fiedler is the daughter of Ulrich Fiedler and Anne Ritter, her father used to work for the Rheinland government as a scientist, mostly in ship and weapons technology. Her mother is a flight instructor on the Westfalen.
At young age, her father began to teach her about ships and the technology involved, kindling her passion for ships in general, but fighters especially. She's a cunning mechanic, something she inherited from her father.
She didn't have much contact with her mother, because of her busy schedule and the fact she lived on battleships most of the time. When her mother stayed home for longer periods of time, she would often take her along in the family's Eagle, a ship they had bought to transport Ulrich's research.

When she grew old enough to fly her own ship, she was given her father's Eagle, because he was about to retire and didn't need it anymore. She became familiar quickly with the basics of flying.
Her skills were further perfected when she joined a band of mercenaries who were often used by trade corporations as scouts. In the few battles she fought, she showed great promise as a fighter pilot.

Now that she is a bit older, she wants a more stable life, but is unwilling to give up on the action. A military career was the logical choice, her skills could be useful there, and she follows the footsteps of her parents, in a way.

Basic Personality Traits:
She is a kind person, but quick to anger when you annoy her, she's often a bit over-confident and needs someone to calm her temper when things are about to turn ugly. She doesn't have trouble following orders, but also wants to be given responsibility and trust from her superiors.

Rheinland Military Piloten Database - Enojado - 03-12-2010

Name: Hanz Wurst
Height: 5' 1"
Weight: 90 lb
Hair Color: Gray
Eye Color: Blue

Planet/Station of Origin: Bonn Station

Background Information:

Hanz Wurst was the spawn of Frederick and Jana Wurst. Two loving parents, who unfortunately didn't love their child but merely loved rheinland. He was raised a true patriot and because he was kind of quiet and introvert during his childhood he never really second guessed his parents ideals. What he didn't find out until he was the age of 17 was the fact that he wasn't actually their son but got adopted from a single rheinland mother which was more or less on the run from her past. His parents were not as fertile as they hoped for so when they saw their opportunity they took it both hands since they didn't even want to imagine not being able to pass on their love for their country!

Although the news hardly changed his view about nor his behaviour to his parents something deep below did change. For some reason he started more actively looking for ways to express himself rather than just his parents. Small problem, there was no such thing as himself. His parents had properly indoctrinated him from the start and left little thoughts in his mind to his own consideration.

He enlisted as a reserve pilot under pressure from his parents at the age of 19 and received basic flight and combat training. His parents even sent him to a private flying school for further training as they had plenty of money to spend, both being rather successful merchants at Bonn.

His life took a turn for the boring and as no call went out for him for decades he got himself a relatively easy and laid back desk job. When his father died his mother went to live on New Berlin leaving him to himself for the first time in years.

Then the war came... and eventually the time was there. And there he is, awaiting his medical and fighting test results from the office of the Rheinland Military.

Has a temper with enemies of the reich whom he hates with a passion. Other than being almost in love with rheinland and it's ideals nothing fancy.

Rheinland Military Piloten Database - rhodes - 03-15-2010

Name: Axel Meyer
Height: In feet and inches. 6ft 1in
Weight: In pounds, preferably. 175
Hair Color: What color is your hair? Brown
Eye Color: What color are your irises? Blue

Planet/Station of Origin: What planet or base were you born on? New Berlin

Background Information: You're background story. Please be as extensive as possible.
Axel Meyer was born into an orphanage. He never knew his father or his mother. Despite this Axel was recognized by the orphanage officials to be extremely intelligent. He had an ability to think on his feet that amazed everyone around him. When he turned 16 he was offered a job working as a mechanic on Oder Shipyard purely from his outstanding test scores. He continued to excel there as well, learning how to build, maintain, and sometimes when necessary how to destroy space ships. As soon as he turned 18 he applied for a freelance trader permit and bought a transport using a loan from a friend he had made on Oder. After a span of 6 years he made a sizeable fortune trading all over Rhienland. Over the years Axel of course ran into more than one pirate. But because of his ability to react quickly and intelligently to situations, he was able to elude the vast majority of them. It wasn't until his ship and crew were saved by a Rheinland Military patrol that Axel Meyer realized just how much he owned his homeland. N

Now he stands here today. Ready to give back to Rheinland, the only family he ever really had.

Basic Personality Traits: Personality traits; talkative, quiet, annoying, quick-thinking, slow-witted, etc. What does your character act like?
When describing Axel Meyer the word used most is intelligent. Even to people who barely know him it is obvious how quick he can react to things. Another trait that describes Axel Meyer well is his reserved and quiet nature. A close friend when asked about Axel said its almost like he thinks over every word over before he lets it leave his mouth.

Rheinland Military Piloten Database - Aphil - 03-19-2010

Name: Josef Wolfen
Height: 5 11
Weight: 195
Hair Color: Black
Eye Color: Light Brown
Planet/Station of Origin: New Berlin
Background Information: Ever since he was ten Josef Wolfen always pictured himself as a soldier. Every day he would read about the grand exploits of the Military and envision himself to be a an Officer in the Military. Alas, it was not to be for his Father wished him to become a scientist. For several years Josef studied in academics but he never really felt he belonged there. Two weeks before his 20th Birthday and after much discussion it was decided that the academic world was not for Josef. His father allowed him to go into the Military in order to bring honor to the Wolfen name. On his 20th Birthday Josef entered the Military Recruitment Office located in New Berlin.
Basic Personality Traits: Josef is Cold, Calculating and Intelligent. He is not the kind of person to blindly follow orders, He will think critically before acting upon something. Josef can be warm and welcoming to his Comrades and to Civilians however he has a deep hatred for Criminals. While he doesn't hate those in Liberty he has no objection to killing those who wish Rheinland harm.

Rheinland Military Piloten Database - Penpen - 03-19-2010

Name: Rudolf Steiger
Height: 6"1
Weight: 209
Hair Color: Brown
Eye Color: Brown
Planet/Station of Origin: New-Berlin
Background Information:
Father: Henning Steiger
Mother: Roswita Steiger

Born and raised in Pankow- New Berlin.
Grown up in a well protected neighborhood.
Tought in the History of his Family which can be traced back to the early Sol years, he was about to became a worthy descendant of his Family. As the only child of Henning and Roswita,he was supposed to take over his father's light arms factory. Unfortunately for his father, his son did not care about his future as a factory owner. His lifetime wish is to fly for the Rheinland Military. To become one of those "cool dressed" heroes of the Vaterland.
Things went bad for Rudolf. At the age of 13, his father died during a plane crash.
His mother tried hard to keep the factory running, but soon she had to admit she wasn't a business women and the factory was sold.
At the age of 17, Rudolf finished school joined a group of freelancers, preparing cargo for it's delivery at the Weltraumhafen New Berlin. It was a hard but well payed work and he was a little closer to his dream.

Basic Personality Traits: Rudolf is the man you can count on in a fight. He's a friendly, almost shy young man, doing everything to climb up the ladder. Even if he acts a little clumsy from time to time, he get's familiar with things and behaviours in a short amount of time. His family never supported his wish to enter the Military, but as you can see, he's here, filling up his application right now. He's independant if he has to be, and follows orders directly and precisely just in time.

Rheinland Military Piloten Database - Korny - 03-28-2010

Name: Christian Fischer
Height: 189 cm
Weight: 85 kg
Hair Color: Brown
Eye Color: Green/Blue
Planet/Station of Origin: Planet Hamburg

Background Information:
He was born on planet Hamburg. Grown up in a quite normal family. His father was a soldier of the Rheinwehr, his mother was at home and he had a big brother. He was not that good in school. The reason for that is, that he wasn't really interested in most of the things. His biggest interest was the Military. He alway's wanted to become a soldier, exactly like his father. He was determined to protect his beloved Vaterland. His mother however, was against this thought. She already were afraid to lose her husband. But Christian didn't care much about that. His brother was very, very good at school. He alway's wanted to become a rich trader. Christian and his brother had nothing to share. Both were interested in other thing's. Christian finished the school when he was 17. His father gave him his old Valkyrie Fighter and taught him flying. They were flying almost every day and Christian became a quite good pilot.

4 years later, something very bad happened. Christian's brother, who became a independent trader, got raided by some Red Hessians. They wanted more money than he had at this moment. They destroyed his ship without mercy. He couldn't save himself with the escape pod. Christian was now absolutely sure about his fate. He wanted to become a soldier of the Rheinland Military. After 3 year's of practising and learning from his father, he felt ready to apply for the Military. He wants to make his family and his Vaterland proud and, of course, to avenge his big brother.

Christian is a very determined young man. He doesn't talk a lot. But if he does, it's something important. He either can be a cold person, but also a warm and hearty man. But the most important thing is, that you can count on him if things get ugly.

Rheinland Military Piloten Database - PhantomBlade - 04-02-2010

Name: Drake.Verdon
Height: 6'3"
Weight: 176 lb
Hair Color: Natural: Blond
Eye Color: Green

As stated earlier I have always been intersted in the ships at the Military Spaceport on Berlin. I would sit watching them for hours and wish i would have one to myself one day. As the years went on i finshed school and flight training to become a Trader. This life came with its own perils and i would almost have to shoot down pirates on every one of the runs. I was very successful at keeping my boss happy and surviving every run. But, even though i was successful i always felt empty on the inside. I would always wonder what would happen if i pursued my dreams of becoming a member of the Military. Then when i was 19 Years old on a seemingly normal run 2 Hessian fighters and a Gunboat disrupted my lane. I always kept it as my own rul to never give in against these cowards so i fought. I managed to down both fughters and cripple the Gunboat's port engine before the damage to my ship became too great. This was right before my 20th Birthday.

After about a month of travel i made it back to Berlin in a small shuttle and decided that was probably a sign to rethink what to do with my life. As i was walking home I saw the old Military Port i would watch as a child and thats when it struck me, The Military why didnt i think of it before. After a few years of getting back in shape i applied and went through their flight training. After 2 years of fighter/bomber training i decided i would enroll in a class that taught how to command a ship of multiple crew members. After about 3 years in that i was also qualified to command ships with multiple crew members flying them. I have recieved high marks on all my field of study in naval warfare and combat. If you are interested in the Military history of my family my grand-uncle, Terrance Verdon was a cruiser commander and was K.I.A. against a battlegroup of Liberty ships.

Rheinland Military Piloten Database - AniodD - 04-05-2010

Discovery Forum Name: AniodD
Name: Benjamin Scheutzer
S.K.Y.P.E designation(//username): darkmadtrunk

Height: 6'1"
Weight: 179,6
Hair Color: Blond

Planet/Station of Origin: Planet New Berlin

Background Information: Benjamin Scheutzer, born on Planet New Berlin is applying with a very good friend of him. Benjamin is born pretty close to a landing pad, so his interest in space ships grew by the day. It was a childhood dream for him to become a space pilot, knowing that the training for something like this would be tough. It was pretty clear to him he wanted to spend the rest of his life in space with his ship, but before that he had to go to school. After Primary School he went to High School and he became very good friends with Jim, or maybe i have to say Mr. Leutenhoff who will also apply for the Rheinland Military. Surprisingly, he had the same dream of becoming a space pilot wich caused a very good friendship between Jim and Benjamin. Jim is one year younger than Benjamin, because Benjamin had to repeat a class, because of the fever that kept him ill for a very long time. Together they decided to become space pilots. After getting their licenses to fly in space they wanted to stay together. They wanted to join the Rheinland Military. They want to fight for Rheinland! They want to fight for peace and freedom!

Concentrated, Sense of humour, Creative, Chatty, Can make friends with almost anybody

SHIP CLASS:
Bomber (currently trying this class out, but i will stick to it for a while)

OTHER:
N?A

Rheinland Military Piloten Database - Aegis - 04-05-2010

Name: Arik Rall
Height: 167 Centimeters
Weight: 58 Kilograms
Eye Color: Hazel
Hair Color: Black

Arik was born on Planet Holstein in 799 A.S. He was taken care of by his brother Gunther most of his life, when he was an infant his parents obsessed over him. When his younger sister Elsa was born his parents begun to ignore him like they did to his older brother.

He went to normal school, was an average student in all of his subjects. When he did good the only person there to congratulate him was his older brother. He tried hard to please his parents, but sometimes he tried too hard and ended up only receiving failure and humiliation. He continued his studies to the highest degree possible.

One day Arik received the news of Elsas death. He took it pretty hard and his education suffered from it. His parents sent him to get professional help from a counselor. He was taught how to cope with stress and how to roll with the punches life gave him.

He started to get better and his school work recovered past the point it was before his sisters death. He began to succeed in school, his parents were becoming proud of him. That is, before they died.

Ariks parents were gunned down by an unknown gunman that had some connection to the Bundschuh. Once again he became depressed, but not as much as when his sister was executed. He had less of a connection to his parents then he did to his sister.

At age fifteen he became an intern for the local Daumann Branch. They had him running around the office taking papers and other assorted objects for the staff. He was planning on saving enough money to get pilots lessons like Gunther.

He went to the same school as his brother did and passed as an average pilot. Not wanting to follow his parents path he decided to follow his brother into the Rheinwehr. He has fell into more of a support role, he debriefs pilots after missions, and he acts as a counselor.

Basic Traits: Loyal, comforting, tact.

Other: Arik will try to comfort and sooth other members if something has gone wrong. His time with counselors has showed him to handle people if they are mentally unstable.

Rheinland Military Piloten Database - Khelric - 04-20-2010

Discovery Forum Name:Khelric
Name: Heinrich Kraus
S.K.Y.P.E designation(//username): Khelric

Height: 6'3"
Weight: 200
Hair Color: Blonde

Planet/Station of Origin: Planet Nuremberg, Munich.

Background Information:

Heinrich Kraus is a native of Planet Nuremberg. His father, Siegfried was a manager at a military vehicle construction facility. Siegfried was an abusive drunk and tormented his son and wife, while carrying on the facade of being a family man to those on the outside. His wife, Yvonne was a housewife and lived a life of fear, serving her husband to try and avoid his punishment. Though it killed her to see her son abused, she feared too much for her own life that she did nothing. She doted on Heinrich constantly while Siegfried was away. He grew very close with her and that was his source of inspiration to keep moving forward. Though his father had a decent salary, they were often poor as a result of Sigfried's gambling habits. It wasn't uncommon for their door to be broken in once or twice a year and Siegfried was hauled from his bed and roughed up a bit for owing money to the wrong kind of people.
At 12, Heinrich left school and joined his father at the construction facility. He worked hard for years and his father breathed down his neck worse than any other employee. He felt his son's work was a direct reflection on himself and he only cared for his appearances and what others thought of him. Heinrich sweat blood as he would pour molten steel into molds and pound them into shape. During the course of his work, he became quite muscular and his temperament steadily grew cold and unpersonable. He was a loyal and hard worker, this could not be denied. When Heinrich had just turned twenty-three, he was called into work by his father. A new order had come in directly from the Rheinland fleet. Emergency repairs were to be made on a Rheinland battleship. In everyone's hast, one of the vats full of molten slag had been knocked over by a crane operator and both Heinrich and his father were caught in its path. Heinrich survived, his story being told by the thick scars that now twist and wind through every portion of his skin below his neck, but his father wasn't so lucky. His mother had visited him every day while he was kept in a medical coma and his skin grafts were applied.
Finally after a year, his slumber was lifted and he was reborn into a new life. With his father gone and his job with it after a year of being out of commission, he has to find a way to make money to support himself and his mother. Between his pay he'd stashed away and some money his mother managed to slip from his father's income, he knows she'll be alright for now. With a new outlook on life, he decides to join the military. Mostly to help support his widowed mother and so none in his homeland will be subjected to indignities at the hands of Rheinland's enemies, as he once was in his own home.

Heinrich is cold and brooding. His focus is razor sharp and his efficiency is almost void of consideration for his own well-being. He speaks only when spoken to, or if necessary. Due to this, when he speaks, people listen. He's very self-conscious about his body and keeps himself covered completely from the neck down, never wanting to see the twisted flesh that's bound over strong muscle that he feels represents who he has become. Joining the military was important for him. Despite his abundant strength and iron will, he suffers from an inferiority complex. This causes him to take unnecessary risks and he constantly must prove to others around him that he is superior. He wants to gain the power of rank and exert it upon his enemies. In many ways, he knows he is not much different from his father now. He wishes to be a hero to his nation, but torture his enemies to try and cleanse a hatred in him that cannot be purged since his father's death.
Ship Class:

90-ARKM-N45 "Wraith" Rheinland Very Heavy Fighter, 140-ARKM-N58 "Bergelmir" Rheinland Bomber.