Discovery Gaming Community
From the Order Primary Fleet about the SCRA. - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: From the Order Primary Fleet about the SCRA. (/showthread.php?tid=31069)

Pages: 1 2

From the Order Primary Fleet about the SCRA. - Tovig - 12-14-2009

[Image: tovigkelt-c76fb0d473.jpg]
..:: Incoming Transmission : The Order Primary Fleet ::..
..:: Neuronal Identification : Grand Admiral Tovig Kelt ::..
..:: Signal Location : Planet Toledo, Omicron Minor ::..

Greetings agents.

The Order diplomacy made a new alliance with the Sirius Coalition Revolutionary Army against the Nomads.

We know all we have to fight on many fronts against our nemesis, the Slomon K'Hara. Especially against the Rheinland Wild, who operate in the Omegas and in Rheinland, which is far away from Omicron Minor. We needed some allies there. And we found it with the SCRA.

They will help us in this part of Sirius and our alliance will increase our cooperation with the Red Hessians and his allies, who already fight the Wilde. We always had some problems with the Rheinland revolutionnaries because of our Corsair alliance. We hope this will change.

The Order and the SCRA will proceed to exchange of technology and informations against the aliens.

The SCRA will also be very usefull against the Cardamine smuggling provided by the Nomads-whorsippers, the Outcasts. We know now the Cardamine is related to the Nomads and the consequences of many Sirians infected by this drug could be very dangerous for the whole mankind. The Coalition share the same disgust as the Order about the drug smuggling and the slavery. However, the Order will not be -directly- involved with the cardamine blocus.

The SCRA and the Order have many common points, altough we have some differences too.

I'll be clear, we do not become communists. We do not serve the political ideology of the SCRA. But we share enough objectives in common to allies with them.

All Order units have to be friendly with any SCRA pilot encountered. You must cooperate with any SCRA units in case of confrontation with the Aliens, Nomads or Wild units.

However, in case of a SCRA pilot is fighting against another humans, you must remain neutral, even if a SCRA is fighting a Corsair or Hogosha. One exception will be the Bunty Hunter Guild, the Liberty Navy and the Liberty Security Force. In this case, help the SCRA.

Order need allies in his war against the Slomon K'Hara. They are powerful and their forces are growing day after day. We can't win alone.

I count on every Order agents on their cooperation.

Long live the Order !

Grand Admiral Tovig Kelt

..:: Transmission Ended ::..
..:: Signal Lost ::..

From the Order Primary Fleet about the SCRA. - Rodent - 12-14-2009

*Incoming Transmission*
*Code Zeta Active*
*Message forwarded to-All ATG units*

[Image: n2ydj6.jpg]

The Advanced Training Group will cooperate to the fullest with the SCRA and acknowledges this Decision.

Freisener out.

*End Transmission*

From the Order Primary Fleet about the SCRA. - Elven - 12-14-2009

[ Incoming transmission.. ]
[ Source: Corporal Fernando Soto ]
Acknowleged. I'll try to hold their agression against Corsairs, if you don't mind.
At least I'll try to unite them against infected.
[ Transmission ended ]

From the Order Primary Fleet about the SCRA. - Sly - 12-14-2009

[Image: 29ellk0.jpg]

"Incoming transmission..."
"Subject ID: Commander 'Augustin-Louis Joule', Order Primary fleet"
"Target channel: The Order and SCRA fleet."

It is good to see that our potential allies want to work with us, as well it's good to see that we are trying to cease all 'misunderstandings' that our sealed with blood alliances can cause. We hope that skills of our diplomats or whoever has connections within our allies can lead all negotiations into positive conclusion.

Good luck!

"Transmission terminated..."

From the Order Primary Fleet about the SCRA. - Sprolf - 12-14-2009

[Image: incoming.png]
A step in the right direction, if you don't count the Outcast snub.
I'll ignore that for now. Be careful with those accusations and generalisation, Admiral. Outcasts were some of our staunchest allies those near-two-decades ago. I wouldn't be so fast to assume they're all under the sway of the Nomads... or, if we're going to do that sort of thing, we can start pointing fingers at the Corsairs and list their many faults and flaws et cetera ad nauseum....

I'm assuming we're not going to resort to such puerile methods.

As such, I'll state that I'm looking forward to working with Mr. Katz... as we've had some interesting communications in the past, we'll certainly be able to collaborate now, without fear of more paranoid members of the Order taking liberties with their firing options.

It's time the Wilde were cut down to their rightful size - that of tissue samples.
[color=#000000]>>>End Transmission<<<

Greetings Doctor.

As I said previously, The Order will not change his relatively neutral statut with the Outcasts. We still stay out of the war they have with their cousins, the Corsairs.

However... We know now that the Outcasts have developed this next years a closer relation with the Nomads than the Order, sadly. I do not say all the Outcasts are Nomads worshippers. But some are, and with our last reports, we know more and more are "cooperating" with them, considering Nomads as "Gods" or "Good Spirits"...

I'm sure you understand this is not really a good news for us.

The SCRA proposed to increase his actions against the Outcasts smuggling, especially Cardamine.
I will not explain you the history of this drug, as the Doctor, you know better than me what is the Cardamine and his original purpose.
Actually we are not aware of the general effect of the cardamine on human body when the Nomads are at proximity. Maybe it will lead at a quickier mind control ? Make an infection more easy for them ? We don't know. But more and more Sirians, especially in Liberty, become addicted to this drug.

We can't let this general corruption continue. The Order will not be involved in -directly-, but we share some goals with the SCRA about the Cardamine.

That's all and I'm sure you will be agree with the Order HC, Doctor.

Grand Admiral Tovig Kelt

From the Order Primary Fleet about the SCRA. - Sprolf - 12-14-2009

[Image: incoming.png]
Oh, indeed, the halting of the Cardamine trade is indeed a noble goal. In previous vocations, I was quite opposed to it, and still am. The fact that one of my crew members is unfortunately affected by its vile touch does not necessarily make me any more well disposed to it. As such, I, as the doctor I am, am quite pleased to hear of the greater steps being taken to protect the rest of humanity.
This greater neutrality will, of course, lead to greater actions being taken against the Wilde as well. Hmm... ... Perhaps we might, in time, and for the betterment of our efforts to eradicate the Wilde menace, incorporate the Hessians and their efforts against the infested humans into a tentative neutrality as well, given that they and the SCRA already share cordial relations and common goals which include the destruction of the Wilde.
But that's conjecture for another, more appropriate time.
Pardon an old man if he rambles, Admiral.
[color=#000000]>>>End Transmission<<<

Greetings Doctor.

Don't worry, I am always open to any opinion in the Order, especially when it comes froma valuable member like you.

Our alliance with the SCRA will of course bring more trust between us and the Rheinland revolutionaries, Red Hessians included, since the SCRA and the Hessians, Bundschuch and on, are closely related. It will help us greatly in our fight against the Wilde.

Grand Admiral Tovig Kelt

From the Order Primary Fleet about the SCRA. - Red_Bull - 12-15-2009

--Transmission Connecting--
--Source: Order battleship Salvation--
--Comm ID: Captain Wallace--

These changes are acceptable, and have been noted. It's about time we got some damn help..

.:Transmission close:.

From the Order Primary Fleet about the SCRA. - Adamgooch - 12-15-2009

Connecting to Primary Fleet Lines...
Comm Signal Open

ID: Lieutenant Gil Thatch
Source: Unknown

I understand this new direcshun we're takin here. Shame I ain't been 'round te meet these SCRA fellers, the time will come soon enuff though. I can appreciate anyone who will proactively fight our toughest enemy, the Nomads of course. Sorry I ain't sent many transmisshens as of recently, it's hard te get enough juice outta the transmitters way out yonder. However, big news beckons upon mah view screen; I sure 'nuff respond te that. Take care folks, work te get done yet.

Thatch Out.

Communications Disrupted