Discovery Gaming Community
Rainus Saucisson - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Stories and Biographies (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=56)
+--- Thread: Rainus Saucisson (/showthread.php?tid=31178)

Rainus Saucisson - rainth345 - 12-16-2009

Open File Log:[Y/N]

Full name:Rainus M. Saucisson
Current Age:31 years old
Current Occupation:TAZ

******Loading File******

******Load Completed******

August the Fifth, 798 A.S, Planet Manhattan, Liberty
I was 12 years old when I learned there was a bigger life than what I was used to. My mother went with me to school. When I saw a ship flying above. It was a big one with wings as large as the playground. I asked my mother how come a ship can fly. She said,"Son, you'll find out soon enough."

August the Twenty-Ninth, 801 A.S,Planet Manhattan, Liberty
Three years passed. My mother died from a heart disease. I was deeply saddened with the horrible news. At the funeral my father came and he told me that he was flying one of those ships. I learned he was working for the LN. My classmates always talked about him being one of the most greatest pilots to ever fly but sadly he died valiantly fighting against the Nomads. I vowed to continue my family's name.

November the Twentieth, 803 A.S,Trenton Outpost, Liberty
Alone and with little money, I became the bartender of the space port near Manhattan, namely in the Trenton Outpost. While I was being transported to my new job. I saw a huge battle developing the outskirts of Manhattan. A huge battleship was being attacked by several LN ships. Oh I longed to watch the LN fight valiantly against an intruder. Thats when I realize that I didn't want to join in the fight but I wanted to watch them.

May the Fifteenth, 805 A.S,Trenton Outpost, Liberty
As the bartender of the Trenton Outpost, many pilots came and went about. I always ask them what was happening around the world. It was then I came to know the term" Zoners". I was intrigue by how they manage to seperate themselves from the main houses. My goal became clear. I wanted to become one of the Zoners. To be neutral to all people and watch their fights and conflicts.

August the 1st, 809 A.S,Trenton Outpost, Liberty
I saved enough money to buy myself a new ship.. The most basic one, the Starflyer. I used it to trade Robotic Components from Newark to LPI Sugarland. From Planet Houston, Basic Alloy to Detroit Munitions. Several times I did this and every time while passing through New York, there was always something to see. With enough patience, I upgraded my ship to the Rhino. Again I did the same route.

******File End******

Rainus Saucisson - rainth345 - 12-21-2009

Open File Log:[Y/N]

************Loading complete*************

<<<<<<<<Error File incomplete>>>>>>>

u...g......t the F..o..e...n, 810 A.S, Planet Ma.......at.....an, Li......ty
I a...s p.....s....i.....n....g by Texas T@?! Lane to P..... Hou......... w....... the >>> Lane was ......r....up.... Pi... we...r..... a....t.....k us. Our energy was depleted during the fight. We had to escape. I q....k...y stumble u......p.....n the V???g>>>a J......le . After entering such, we were under fire from an unknown source......... I......m.........d.....ly, a L?ge Ex.>>lo.>> occured.....

File end?

Rainus Saucisson - rainth345 - 12-29-2009

<<<<<<File Found>>>>>>

Open File?:[Y/N]

<<<<<Loading File>>>>>>

<<<<<Load Complete>>>>>

Story of Saucisson Family

Little was known about the beginnings of my family.. but my grandfather told something very interesting. It is said that my ancestors bribed the captain of the sleeper ship Hispania to survive. They were very rich at that time selling what was the known delicacy of the Filipino people, buko pie(coconut pie). A profitable business that many people took interest in. With last amount of money, the captain agreed to let them aboard the ship.

After the sabotage of the sleeper ship, our ancestors left with the Corsairs to land on Planet Crete. It was a beautiful planet. They looked for ingredients to begin the business of selling coconut pie but they were not able to find any. Luckily my ancestors took along with them seeds of the coconut tree. So they began a business of selling pies. Years pass and my ancestor grew rich from selling coconut pies. They became tired of selling those pies and left the business in capable hands.

My ancestors felt a new feeling, like they were in a caged trying to break free. It was then the adventurous feelings of my family's blood came to being. They use their money to buy ships to see all of Sirius. My grandfather said that his family landed on Liberty to start a new life. He said,"We gave up our business to see new things." His oldest brother joined the LSF. His younger brother joined the LPI. Every family member sought adventure within the Houses and were never seen again. But my grandfather went back to Planet Crete to supervise the business. My father told me that his father died trying to preserve our old tradition. Now we don't have the secret recipe of the famous coconut pie.

When the Nomad War started, my father worked for the LN. He escaped the clutches of the treacherous Nomads and joined the Order fighting to survive. He died for the peace of the Sirius Sector. My family escaped from the Nomads by migrating to Bretonia. When the War ended we went back to Planet Manhattan. And there I sought new adventure

Rainus Saucisson - rainth345 - 01-09-2010

<<<<<<File Found>>>>>>

<<<<<Loading File>>>>>>

<<<<<Load Complete>>>>>

Today, I am a member of the faction, Temporary Autonomous Zoners. I have found their ways quite interesting and have decided to join them. I now command 2 ships in the faction mainly, the [TAZ]Chao's.Eyes and [TAZ]Rainus.Uysison. Those ships are a Corvo and a BWT.

Here are some screenshots in my life, some of this pictures are my trade runs with my mates.
http://img693.imageshack.us/g/capture12212009153820.png/

And a participation in a rescue mission in Orkney.
[Image: capture12302009123612.png]
A picture of my BWT flying through the scrap fields in New London working as a hauler.
[Image: capture12312009131255.png]

Rainus Saucisson - rainth345 - 01-17-2010

<<<<<<File Found>>>>>>

<<<<<Loading File>>>>>>

<<<<<Load Complete>>>>>

[Image: dan-obannon.jpg]
Name:Doctor Louis Carlisle
Born:Unknown

Doctor Carlisle was working as a scientist on board Shasta Orbital Skyhook. He was a professor at the Shasta Research Institute working on the Alien Organisms known as "Scrubbies". While walking towards the Institute, Doctor Carlisle ran into Rainus. And there Rainus met the scientist he employed today as a Chief Advisor and Top Scientist aboard the Destroyer "Chao's.Eyes".

Little is known about Doctor Carlisle beginnings. He often says
Quote:"You dont need to know that. What matters is that I know you."

[Image: sean%20bannon.jpg]
Name: Bannon Rofious Alphonso de Esparanza y Rosales
Born:Unknown

Bannon lived as a mechanic in Planet Gran Canaria, repairing ships and fighters alike.A unusual hobby of his is that while repairing ships, he would look at their navigational systems. He collected the maps from the ships to piece together the whole of Sirius. He longed for adventure and was looking for a crew to join. When the Cruiser "Vengance" ,as it was called at that time, landed at Gran Canaria, Captain Rainus was looking for a man who can be his bodyguard and at the same time his navigator. At the bar, Captain Rainus ask the bartender if he knew a man who could do the job. Bannon overheard their conversation and introduced himself.

Before long they became trusted friends, Captain Rainus realized that Bannon was on the same ship that brought the Uysison Family to Planet Manhattan. Bannon's family was lost during war, when a transport carrying his wife and children were killed while they were escaping Liberty. He was saddened by the loss but vowed to take revenge on the Nomads.

Rainus Saucisson - rainth345 - 06-25-2010

<<<<Accessing Logs>>>>
<<<<Target Server: TAZ >>>>

<<<<Login Required>>>>
Login:Captain Rainus Saucisson
Password:***

June 25, 818 A.S.

I returned to Baffin after a long trip from Gran Canaria. The numerous deuterium got the better of me and Bannon. He was always drunk after a long trip to the Sigmas so I told him we need to go back home. I immediately docked with Pueblo Bonito and boarded my Fearless, the Chao's.Eyes. I longed to take this ship for a spin.

Immediately after take off, the LRS(Long Range Scanners) spotted a unknown ship nearby Shasta. Shasta control told me to find who was in our system. I immediately put a transmission to the system. The reply was, "Sil: This is Sotha Sil. I was only exploring the system." I thought an explorer just like me so I went about for a chat.

She was a unique person. Born in Rheinland and yet escaped to Liberty during the Nomad war. I was not suprised that she told me that she knew little of the Nomad war. The answer was typical, Rheinland propaganda. The topic then switched to the Liberty-Rheinland war. From my view point, it looked like they were fighting for that Research Station in Bremen. I may not know the purpose of the Research Station but I do have some speculation as to what it's for, Nomad research. As to how I got this information, I have a contact in Liberty which I did not divulge further with her.

In the end, I explained the reason for knowing this information. As a Zoner, I don't have trouble observing the current events revolving around Sirius. This is one of the factors as to why I became a Zoner. Observation is efficient only when you know the one you are observing but he/her doesn't know you. After that, I realized that I've kept her inside the system for so long so I said, "Well Miss Sil, I've kept you long inside this system. I think you are hungry for exploration. You have my permission to stay at Shasta, drinks on me."

<<<<Closing logs>>>>