Discovery Gaming Community
Funds transfer requests - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Discovery General (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: News and Announcements (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+--- Thread: Funds transfer requests (/showthread.php?tid=3119)

Pages: 1 2

Funds transfer requests - majkp - 06-19-2007

In this thread you may post fund transfer requests.

To make the request valid, please provide this information:
- from character
- to character
- amount to be transferred (min. 50 mils)

There is no tax for a testing period of time, the minimal amount is 50 mils. and we also start with one way only (RP -> PvP), but this might change in time.

The transfer will be done in 2 steps, first admins of the RP server lower the account of the first character (and make a note that it's finished) and then admins of the PvP server add the amount to the second character.

Funds transfer requests - Nightfall - 08-06-2007

People forgot this exists, so *Bumped!* and pinned.

Funds transfer requests - I_m_rdy - 08-06-2007

Looks like I'm first...

Please transfer 50 mils from rdy_for_trading (RP server) to I_m_rdy (PvP server)
EDIT: Not now, I don't have enough money yet now.

Thanks in advance

rdy...

Funds transfer requests - DBoy1612 - 08-06-2007

Is there no PvP to RP as of yet?

Funds transfer requests - BULLDOGNK - 08-06-2007

i think we can start that soon, if Igiss agree's.

i dont see why not:)

cheers

Funds transfer requests - Aemx - 09-14-2007

well, one of the reasons might be that starting characters get 100 mill? XD
that's 3hrs of trading on RP =_=

Funds transfer requests - 13CentKiller - 11-21-2007

My turn:)

Could I please have Seven hundred and eight million credits transfered from Battleship_New_Zealand from the Discovery PvP server...

To 13CentKiller on the Discovery RP server.

Thanks alot.:cool:

Edit:

@Aemx: BULLDOGNK doesn't let credit stacker's fly. The get banned on the spot. And I think you would need a good rep on the PVP server before you got any credits transfured. ie: more than 3 hours of existance on the server....and a better ship then the starflyer.

My character was made before the credit increase.

I moved all my credit to the PvP server, because I didn't really know how to RP. But I have got a little more involved now...so I want that credit back on the RP now:)

Cheers admins in advance:)

Funds transfer requests - majkp - 11-21-2007

Uhh, I don't know, man, the arrow shows RP -> PvP for a reason...

I know some characters were granted credits in order to do some beta testing and no-one can be sure they ended on your account, I am not accusing you or something. We just wanted to support people to go to PvP server by those transfers...

Funds transfer requests - Fellow Hoodlum - 11-21-2007

I'm afraid not sir, there is so much unearned cash floating around on the PvP server from Beta testing,
that this would be considered extremely unethical.
As Majkp has pointed out, its a RP >>> PvP transfer request thread only currently. Be a little too easy to
earn cash over there with no roleplay, to bring it here when its convenient. Everyone else has worked for
their money here.

Hoodlum

Funds transfer requests - 13CentKiller - 11-22-2007

Damn.....

Now I wish my credits never went over there.

Alot of trading....very disapointing.

The amount of ours on my trader should prove I am genuine. And Tony witnessed it all. I have screens of my spyglass Battleship aswell. I just don't want to loose all those darn credits :|

I never used the PvP server to beta test, I did that on my own server.

Cheers