Discovery Gaming Community
To: Leaders of the Zoner factions (except CoZ) - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: Leaders of the Zoner factions (except CoZ) (/showthread.php?tid=31270)

Pages: 1 2 3

To: Leaders of the Zoner factions (except CoZ) - The Joker - 12-18-2009

[INCOMING TRANSMISSION]
[HOLOGRAPHIC PROJECTION APPEARS]

[Image: holoprojection4copy.png]

[font=Trebuchet Ms]Very interesting turn of events; ZF Zoner in his juggie, Pendulum, [color=#33CC00]and CoZ kissin'-as*-to-Silvy guy with his cruiser, Broken.Hammer, attacked us while we were havin' fun in Gamma. I guess this cancels out our unwritten no-fire agreement.

[Image: screen21j.jpg]

Well... They actually made my day. From now on in - all [ZF] convoys will be pirated. If indie Zonies attack us as well, all indie Zonie convoys will burn as well. You can count on it. I warned you about this before and I did stick to my word by not pirating your guys. As for [ZF]Pendulum and Broken.Hammer - they will be hunted. Hu-hu, hu.

TAZ, OSI and ZTC; if you want to avoid incidents like this, I'd advise you right now to confirm or refuse our no-fire agreement which I propose now officially. I wanna hear only from leaders of these factions. Just tell me do you want it or not, so the Jokey can know who's is or who intends to get naughty.

[Image: jokerscard.png]

[HOLOGRAPHIC PROJECTION DISAPPEARS]
[END OF TRANSMISSION]

To: Leaders of the Zoner factions (except CoZ) - Tenshu - 12-18-2009

Comm ID: Xavier Triton
To: The Joker

I am not a leader of the TAZ but I am nonetheless informing you that Doc Holliday is currently unavailable due to personal reasons. He will be so for a couple of days. He left his ship and communicators behind so he would remain unavailable as well. I do hope you can cool your guns till he returns

--Xavier Triton, Pennsylvania, Bethlehem, Trident Of Eris--

[INCOMING TRANSMISSION]

[Image: holoprojectionc.png]

[font=Trebuchet Ms]Xavier, fair enough. Diplomacy status with TAZ will stay the same as before - neutral, but I will need any kind of answer soon, [color=#9999FF]just to make sure, before I unleash some... chaos.

[END OF TRANSMISSION]

To: Leaders of the Zoner factions (except CoZ) - mt51784 - 12-18-2009

***Incoming Transmission***
**loading.....**
**done**
[Image: bi3vko.gif]
Comm ID: Eric Goldsteen representing ZoE
To: The Joker

I wanted to officially state on behalf of the ZoE that as we are under TAZ jurisdiction and laws as well as our own. We will be anxiously awaiting Doc Holiday's return. Until then we would formally request our men and women to be left out of this fight. We personally have no stance but will support our brethren's decision what ever it may be. Until then I will be here awaiting yours and Doc Holiday's reply and having some coffee at the Klondike. Fairwell and good day.

Sincerely
[Image: ericgoldsteensig.png]

[INCOMING TRANSMISSION]

[font=Trebuchet Ms][color=#33CC00][color=#9999FF]Eric, don't you worry a thing. I won't strike those who had nothing to do with this; I'll only go after these two idiots and all of what they represent, who came only in the very end to fight against us. As a matter of fact, the battle was balanced and Sairs are to be commended, if only by me, for providing so much chaotically fair fun this time.

I wonder how come those zonies didn't come after us earlier? I guess they needed help despite havin' a juggie and cruiser at their disposal. Which reminds me... Broken.Hammey had no visible zoner faction tag. Hm. That means that I'll just have to start pirating indie zonie freighters/transports right now. Congrats for Broken.Hammer, the brown-nose fame seeker. Now he'll be guilty for innocent indie zonies who are about to die aboard their trade-boxes. Marvin will be responsible for those innocent [ZF] covnoys as well, of course. Whatever the hell [ZF] stands for. Zoner Fool? Just like Silvy, they didn't disappoint.

See? I only use chaos to bring balance to places that lacks one. And the chaos is the only thing that is truly fair in this universe. The war is really nothing but a game of chaos. All it needs is few jokers up one's sleeve.

Muhu, ha-ha, ha, a-haha, ha-ha, ha. A-ha, haha, he-he, he-ha, ha.

[END OF TRANSMISSION]

To: Leaders of the Zoner factions (except CoZ) - lousal - 12-18-2009

----------------------------------------

[INCOMING TRANSMISSION]

[font=Trebuchet Ms]Guys from the Consortium won't be attacked nor we will ever get near your bases, [color=#33CC00]which are in Omicron 74 if I'm not mistaken. As for Delta; if that [ZF]Pendulum decides to hide near Freeport like a real man, which he will probably do because I know he likes to hang out there, I'll nuke the whole damn system until everything goes green and everyone ends up with a never-ending smile.

Will anyone talk to him, before the all hell breaks loose, whether he should take out hostility out of No-fire Zone? That's surely not my problem. I'd like to refer to all of it as; consequences, consequences. Ha-ha, ha-ha!

ZTC - checked. Two more left to go.

[END OF TRANSMISSION]

To: Leaders of the Zoner factions (except CoZ) - The Joker - 12-19-2009

[INCOMING TRANSMISSION]

[font=Trebuchet Ms]I've met a Zonie last night, PhoenixFire, whom I decided to pirate just for fun. That was actually first Zonie I ever tried to pirate, hehe. I wanted to tell you about this later but I've heard rumors that he's already putting things out of context. So I'm just gonna do this now, to make things clearer, because I've heard that he's spreading lies around about the captain of some Outcast battleship, Chandelier, who also was "pirating" along with me, which is simply not true. His crew were resting at my Asylum at the given moment. What can I say, they wanted a tour aboard my boat.

http://img525.imageshack.us/img525/4763/screen24.jpg
http://img193.imageshack.us/img193/4263/screen25g.jpg
http://img14.imageshack.us/img14/8500/screen27x.jpg

It's clearly visible on the proof "screen25g" that I was pirating PhoenixFire only by myself and that Chandelier was ordered to leave at once, [color=#9999FF]what he did do, and he's soon 15k on that photo what is also clearly visible.
So that wraps it up.

Just like I said... These are the consequences because of Broken.Hammer who, without Zonie faction tag, attacked me few days ago. Thus I pirated indie Zonie on this occasion. If I come along [ZF] boats, I'll pirate or attack them as well. Really simple but some people just don't understand. For that kind of people, who are simply moronic and don't see from which direction raindrops falls, I do not nor do I intend to pirate freighters/transports of TAZ, OSI and ZTC who, up till now, didn't attack me. Some of you people make me repeat myself and that's diminishes my funny side.

Look at the bright side; PhoniexFire managed to get away so no one got killed. In any case, why blame me? Haha, ha-ha, ha.

[END OF TRANSMISSION]

To: Leaders of the Zoner factions (except CoZ) - The Joker - 12-20-2009

[INCOMING TRANSMISSION]

[Image: holoprojection6.jpg]

[font=Trebuchet Ms] With the regret I inform you that the [ZF]Pendulum fell by the hands of my sweet Thuggies. [color=#33CC00]Wanna know the funnies part? He was finished by his own guy. Hah!

[Image: screen28a.jpg]

We came there being nice, but the Order simply refused to give him to us, after several polite requests. Such a shame. They were protecting a guy whose actions were questioned by the Zonies themselves. So my Thuggies took out his lil' Juggie and two Order capitals as well. Oh, oh. We lost a lot fighting against this huge army but we did what we came for.

All those innocent lives lost just because Marvin's little ego. So many sweet souls perished in so lil' time. Shame on you, Marvin. Shame on you! How can he be so... cruel?

Is this what you call... victory as well?

Ha, ha, ha-ha, [color=#33CC00]he-he, a-ha, ha, haa! Ha, ha, haha, hehe-ha, ha-ha, haha, haa!

[END OF TRANSMISSION]

To: Leaders of the Zoner factions (except CoZ) - X-Lancer - 12-20-2009

Signal Hacked
<Incoming Transmission>
To: Jokers

was not down by your Thugs, was down by an Outcast Destroyer, get your facts fight.

<Transmission Ended>
*signal lost*
*static*