Discovery Gaming Community
To Colonial Remnants officials - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To Colonial Remnants officials (/showthread.php?tid=31300)

To Colonial Remnants officials - Sickboy - 12-18-2009

**Sending transmission**

[Image: 5741941.jpg]

[font=Garamond]Bonjour Monsieur Ayleward,

Je m'appell Jacques Moreaux I am Ministre des affaires etrangeres in Le Conseil and I am pleased to contact you. First I would like to say a word about who we are I you have a moment.
We are the descendants of the first liberalist movement in Gallia, the Mouvement de Liberation Gaulois . Our forefathers fought on the side of what they believed was a progressive unifying Monarchist movement, overtime the liberal and progressive elements of the MLG which had become known as the Council, began to clash more and more with the conservative, isolationist government and Crown. Since that we fought many battles with Royalist and finally manage to open Gallia for all peaceful Sirian people.
But unfortunately not all wish to co-exist with us in peace, I am talking about one of the firsts Sirian organizations that we had a chance to encounter after penetrating minefields. Outcasts.
We are still gathering informations about their structure of organization and agenda. We know from our sources that they are manufacturer and distributor of rare and very addictive substance called Caramine.
This substance is very dangerous as it is 100% addictive and cause death if not supplied to addicted person.

We come to you people of Colonies as friends as I believe we have common enemy. I wish not to take more of your precious time so I will go to conclusion.
Intelligence report that the main smuggle corridor pass trough Tau's with critical point in Tau 23 system. We know that Colonial forces are paroling that area that is why we would like to dispatch one wing of fighters to cover area near Orkney system to secure pass to Gallia and increase stability in that system.
Our only problem is logistic and supply in witch I hope you could help us.

May this be a beginning of our long term peaceful cooperation.

Au revoir!

Jacques Moreaux
Le Conseil Grand diplomate

**Transmission send**
**Standing by**

To Colonial Remnants officials - Armageddon - 12-18-2009

*Opening Communications*
*System - Ready - Text Format*
*Encryption Active*

Greetings Mr. Jacques Moreaux

Your message has been recieved by colonial military craft on patrol in the tau 23 area. Unfortunately however both our President and Prime Minister are currently unavailable on a urgent assignment. Also unfortunately even though I am the Commander of the Colonial Fleet, er military to you i suppose. I have no authourity to order the setup of a military patrol outside current operation areas without the direct consent of either the President or the Prime Minister of the Colonial Republic.

However your message will be forwarded to both of them, and i am sure that this will be considered to the highest detail by them and they will write a reply as soon as thier business is done.

Kind Regards,

Fleet Admiral Karl Meek, Commanding Officer, Colonial Fleet

*Communication End*
*System Standby*

To Colonial Remnants officials - Panzer - 12-23-2009

*Opening Communications*
*System - Ready - Text Format*
*Encryption Active*

Well Bonjour, my kind guests.

I've been waiting for some official message from the other side of Orkney for a while now. Glad to see it's the Council being the first to do so and in such a friendly manner.

The Outcasts are what's left of Ancient Spain and Portugal, their fromer Latin American colonies and a few Italians to make the mix more interesting. According to what archive bits and pieces we managed to... Salvage... They are on some quest of vengeance against the whole world because they arrived in Sirius delayed and managed to secure only space of very limited hospitality. Their revenge is about spreading the herbal extract they synthesized from a kind of orange-coloured grass, common and abundant on their home planet Malta. As you already know, this extract is fully addictive and the withdrawal syndrome is gradual health decline and inevitable death. While the old vengeance quest might have been a noble one, considering the bit of monkey business the old Americans did in the very beginning, nowdays it's merely a quest for power and profit. Cardamine is the perfect narcothic. Further details on it you'd have to ask of our science teams, they have the substance figured out much more thorougly than I do. Thing is: The way Outcasts work now is pure evil. Cardamine might have been a blessing for humanity. Extended lifespan, better reflexes, physical and intellectual properties improved, not to mention longevity... Unfortunately the application is evil. One source, a monopoly and a multitude of fatally-addicted people forced to buy or die. To make things worse, plantation working conditions are horible. The orange grass has a very solid build and its edges are quite sharp. While it's not all too dangerous to stroll into it, damage is equivalent to paper cuts, prolonged exposure can lead to severe dermal damage. many little cuts can make one bleed to death without even noticing it. That's probably why since maybe two years ago the Maltese plantationers started employing slave labor. The result is an incredibly lucrative trade link. Cardamine flows one way, Slaves the other. Many independent captains risk their lives and property to do at least one run. Over time, even slaving guilds emerged! And in my and all Colonial Citizens' opinion, slavery having been banished on Earth ages ago should never come back. The slaves we liberated to date all say that their point of.. "export" are Liberty Police Inc. Prison stations. How such an affair is kept quiet is beyond my understanding, but whatever is happening in Liberty is also beyond our influence. All we can do is stop smugglers as they enter the taus and liberate their living cargo. After that, most of the liberated people decide to stay in the Taus, mostly becoming our citizens or working for the IMG.

As per the Royals... The shards of information that reahed me indicate, that they are planning to conduct a military operation of truly gargantuan size in what seems to be a bid for domination in Sirius. Well let me tell you: We didn't get sent by the United Nations to Crayter, sleeping for a couple lightyears and losing many good people to faulty prototype cryo chambers and later getting chased out of there by a natural catastrophe to wander around for a few more light years, ultimately reaching Sirius and scratching out a living so that yet another imperialistgovernemnt like many throughout mankind's history took away all we worked for. We will resist them as we resist the Outcasts.

And we welcome the Council as our friends in arms.

You will receive all the support we can muster, at the same time, you are welcome to conduct joint anti-smuggling operations with us.

Basil Angelos, President of the Colonial Republic

*Communication End*
*System Standby*

To Colonial Remnants officials - Sickboy - 12-23-2009

**Sending transmission**

[Image: 5741941.jpg]

[font=Garamond]Bonjour Monsieur Angelos,

I am glad that you have accepted our proposition. Your knowledge about Outcasts is astonishing but knowing your enemy is the most important thing when you are at war. One of our fighter squadrons will be dispatched from Reunion station and join you in Tau23. I have no more things to ad on this matter.
Let this joint operation be first in our friendly cooperation.
Hope to see you in space mon ami.

Au revoir!

Jacques Moreaux
Le Conseil Grand diplomate

**Transmission send**
**Standing by**