Discovery Gaming Community
To : Clownman 'Joker' guy. - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To : Clownman 'Joker' guy. (/showthread.php?tid=31418)

To : Clownman 'Joker' guy. - Exile - 12-20-2009

[Image: transmission-1.png]

Right. Various disputes and bla bla bla bla... This and that, that and this. Now to the point. You still have our ships. Hell, you got more somehow, and we're not happy about it.

Any previous agreements or deals or tea parties are hereby null. We're coming to get our stuff back.

K.J.Dejesus, Admiral of the 101st Ghosts of Razgriz.

To : Clownman 'Joker' guy. - Dennis Jameson - 12-20-2009

[Communications Target: Barrier Gate - Coronado.]
[Communications source: Outcast relay station 51:b/7 - Omicron Alpha.]

[From: Doctor Jameson.]
[To: The Clown.]
[Re: Disappointment.]

[Image: mainframe.jpg]

Tsk tsk... Imagine my surprise when our spies informed us that you simply... walked away from the most generous [generous...] offer the Ghosts had given you. Now, try to imagine my surprise and disgust when my Fiend noticed a second Tridente class gunboat in your service!

[We will have that technology back...] even if it means carving a way through your [associates] at Barrier Gate. Am I making myself clear? Any individual who stands with the Joker at Barrier Gate when the time is due... will be [punished] alongside him.

Heh... More subjects... but it's a shame [shame?], you could've been productive in ways which did not involve the removal of all your internal organs.

[Transmission Terminated.]

To : Clownman 'Joker' guy. - Thexare - 12-20-2009

Sending transmission...
To: The clowns
Subject: Termination

Disappointing. I would have preferred getting that gunship for Mirage use.

But that doesn't matter. Whether you see us or not, we will be there. We will reclaim what is ours and destroy what is yours.

You will burn. Quite literally, if we capture you; Tiana's moving beyond just knives and electricity.

Now, if you'll excuse me, I have an apology to send. Calling Taveras a clown was a more grave insult than I'd realized.

-Captain Ayumu Ishida
313th Special Operations Squadron "Mirage", Squadron Commander
Praemonitus Praemunitus

End of transmission

To : Clownman 'Joker' guy. - The Joker - 12-20-2009

[INCOMING TRANSMISSION]
[HOLOGRAPHIC PROJECTION APPEARS]

[Image: holoprojection4copy.png]

[font=Trebuchet Ms]Ah-ta-ta-ta!

I scraped three tridenties already for spare parts and the last two I'll keep in my garage aboard the Asylum. Send Mr. Zavala, [color=#33CC00]he's the only one who can only resolve this peacefully.
Or perhaps you don't want that to happen?

This is your last warning. We don't bother you so leave us be. You come and attack me, and the threat of my lil' fleet will be your smallest problem.

[HOLOGRAPHIC PROJECTION DISAPPEARS]
[END OF TRANSMISSION]

To : Clownman 'Joker' guy. - Dennis Jameson - 12-20-2009

[Re: An alternative.]

Zavala is busy in other endeavors, of which I am sure he intended you to be a part of at some point in time.

[We] are not unreasonable and as such I have taken the liberty to provide you with quite a viable alternative... I used to have many contacts on the black market before [we]... settled in as it were, and those contacts would be willing to provide you with as many "Pirate", as they used to call it back in my day, gunships. All they ask in return is that you pick up some of those goods you so gleefully destroy and simply put it down on Barrier gate for "somebody" to find.

This is the only compromise [we can consider], for you've already rejected Mr Zavala's generous offer.

Give it some thought, and perhaps you'll find that this offer isn't nearly as bad as having us on your bad side along with the rest of Sirius.

To : Clownman 'Joker' guy. - The Joker - 12-21-2009

[INCOMING TRANSMISSION]

[Image: holoprojectionc.png]

[font=Trebuchet Ms]Fine. Fine. Fine. [color=#33CC00]Fine. Fine. I'll accept this lil' alternative deal of yours but I have no idea what a hell are you talking about, really. Which goods are you referring to, Doctor Doctor? Send me the details, privately. For your sake, I hope this isn't some trap that you're trying to lure me into. I'm not paranoid, trust me. I've heard that some of Outcasts guys had attention of similar... manner. These infos are 100% true. No pointing fingers here, just tellin' you what I've heard. That only confirmed my suspicions that someone here tried to or is trying to sabotage our fragile relations. Maybe you should get into that, that is - if you trust the words of the Clownman.

Don't you forget that I gave a counter-proposition to Zavala, which he personally found as interesting. He said that I should wait for the response which never came. That was back then and that offer is not on a table any longer. I guess that Kaela's response was negative to my proposition. I'd say "no" at least. Such a shame. She just can't admit to herself that she wants to go out on a date with me.

Don't you also forget that I gave away those 8 kraken guns back to you as a sign of my good will. Speaking of which... May I purchase 20 of them level 9 krakens guns and 5 of level 5 kraken turrets for a 50 millions? Just a simple question. Do not dramatize if the answer is "no".

After this deal of yours, we're done, ok? No more threats or that kind of crap. I've been too nice to you fellas and I still like some of you. But do not confuse kindness with weakness.

Politics... Bah! I hate it. Although it would probably be a good idea that I run for the President. I'd choose the house later.

[END OF TRANSMISSION]

To : Clownman 'Joker' guy. - The Joker - 12-22-2009

[INCOMING TRANSMISSION]

[Image: holoprojectionc.png]

[font=Trebuchet Ms]First of all, Dennis, let me congradulate you on your recent promotion.[color=#33CC00] I didn't know you play poker. Let me also express how good I feel 'cause your first order of business was actually me. He-he. Considering that you're a leader now and all - do you think it's wise to employ a secretary? I was thinking of having hot twins working for me with all the phones ringing and all, but what about you?

I did that lil' task that you've given me. The goods have been delivered. I feel... used, Doc. Shame on you! I didn't want to open nor scan the package. What was it? Some special kind of drugs? Are you high on drugs, Doc? Are you a junkie? Has life been that hard on you? I could help you with that problem. If you could only take a few days' rest on the Asylum, I'd make all your troubles to go away. Think about it.

Please answer me about Kraken Q I asked you in my previous message. Have in mind that I could get 'em on a black market but I'd like for all that money to go in the hands of Outcasts. You're taking drugs, all of you, and I'm sure that you'll need that money.

Now that we've settled our differences, give me your word that we're done here.

[END OF TRANSMISSION]

To : Clownman 'Joker' guy. - Dennis Jameson - 12-23-2009

[Re: Connections.]

[Our] connections are quite pleased to have those goods in their hands... The gunboat design is yours to claim once you've ran out of spare parts for the Tridente design.

Now as for the Krakens... that is a rather sensitive subject.

Primo: Since [our primary systems were integrated into the primary data loop controlling all] weapon production for the Maltese nation I've installed several little overrides which prevents the release of these precious toys to just anybody.

Secundo: I will release these guns to you if you establish contact with Zavala and sort out whatever business he and you had... on special terms of course.

Once your business with Zavala is concluded... there will be no more threats and no more promises of dripping organs spilled on the floor of Barrier Gate. Who knows? Maybe I'll even have a deal for you further down the [endless road of our existence] if you play your cards right...

Mmm... We'll speak again, under much friendlier terms.