Discovery Gaming Community
Caylith & Kane for RP server administrators - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Discovery General (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Discovery RP 24/7 General Discussions (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=23)
+--- Thread: Caylith & Kane for RP server administrators (/showthread.php?tid=3143)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Caylith & Kane for RP server administrators - Igiss - 06-22-2007

It's no secret that we are short of server administrators, and no secret that the player activity on server has increased in the recent months. Rule violations unfortunately (but logically) became more frequent. Obviously, we need more administrators! Just to remind... current administators of Discovery RP server are Korrd, Nightfall, and BULLDOGNK. Me also, but I'm mostly away from server duties these days.

I've got several applications for the administrator position. Me (and other admins) have chosen two out of three - Caylith and Kane. They both are long-term members of Discovery that many people know and trust. Since they were recommended as admins long before they applied by other players, they obviosly deserve this status... and I'm starting this poll to confirm the decision.

Making one poll for both Cay and Kane for one simple reason: they would like to work together if they will be assigned, and I see no reason to refuse cause there's much to do on the server these days.

Caylith & Kane for RP server administrators - BestFlyerHere - 06-22-2007

I voted yes. I think they would both be great Administrators.

Caylith & Kane for RP server administrators - Qunitinius~Verginix - 06-22-2007

I voted yes, they will both do a very good job as Admins.

Verginix Out

Caylith & Kane for RP server administrators - Igiss - 06-22-2007

Btw, Qunitinius, your application for admin won't be forgotten as well, thanks... I cannot promise anything, of course, but if we'll need more people with admin privileges you'll be one of the first on the list.

It's alright, I knew that if someone Like Caylith or Kane applied too, they would be chosen due to being here longer then me, and I am 100% fine with that, because they have more experience.

Keep up the good work, everyone here.

Verginix Out

Caylith & Kane for RP server administrators - darkguardian - 06-22-2007

My vote is on Verginix. Good luck.

Caylith & Kane for RP server administrators - Fellow Hoodlum - 06-22-2007

Just let them do what they can do best, look after us lot ... Don't have to ask what I voted.

Hoodlum

' Wrote:My vote is on Verginix. Good luck.

Huh? I am not up for Admin application. the choice is Kane and Caylith, not me......

Verginix Out

Caylith & Kane for RP server administrators - Orv - 06-22-2007

The bastards don't bloody deserve it, but I have no better ideas. Best of luck, you psychos.
<_<
>_>
:P
*Cowers under bed*

Also, read the post below! Please? Maybe? Mlenh.

Caylith &amp; Kane for RP server administrators - Kane - 06-22-2007

For those that say "No" in this current poll, could you please say so and explain why? I am actually interested in what reservations people have against me or Caylith; can't fix what I don't know is broken.

Doesn't have to be here on the thread, you can just PM me or Cay. If you do post here, I -will- delete any and all flames that try to slap down said opinions. If they're good ones, I'll listen and might even change my ways. If it's silly and idiotic, I'll probably just ignore you.