Discovery Gaming Community
To: All friends of Barrier Gate Station - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: All friends of Barrier Gate Station (/showthread.php?tid=31436)

Pages: 1 2

To: All friends of Barrier Gate Station - The Joker - 12-21-2009

[INCOMING TRANSMISSION]
[HOLOGRAPHIC PROJECTION APPEARS]

[Image: holoprojectionc.png]

[font=Trebuchet Ms]Dear residents and friends of Barrier Gate Station...

This is a sad day indeed. Commies came and they...[color=#33CC00] oh,
I can't even say it. They... They... crippled our lovely Barrier and killed a lot of innocent residents there. Our sweet base of purple-gray shades... Oh. In the next ten days, I will no longer wear purple. I will wear black instead. I shall... I shall hold a commemorative service on the december of 21st, gmt 16.30, which is approximately the time when the commie-attack took place.

What am I saying? This is not my style. I'll just keep on laughing then. Just come tomorrow so we can say goodbye from our friends who died in the first episode of "The Invasion of Reds from Outer Space - The terrible mistake of Doom". I'll tell a few goodbye jokes and that's it.

Before we attacked you Merry Men, I left the huge portion of my fleet in Cortez, trying to give MMeys the fair chance. Ask Billy-Boy if you don't believe me. This was a huge mistake indeed which I realized when SCRA turned their back on me and my Thuggies. I gotta admit - they pulled on a good one on me and I took the bait. But wait a while and you'll see what will happen in the sequel: "The Invasion of Reds from Outer Space - The Revenge of the deranged Mutant-Clowns."

Mand-a-lores... I understand you're very pissed now. I don't blame you. But it was you who attacked me first anyway. You should hunt us now. I find it as chaotically fair thing for you to do. But first, let's repair Barrier together and later we can settle our differences.

This is also a call for all the Freelancers and Mercs who consider Barrier as their home. You should drop by as well, not only to enlarge the commemoration with your presence, but to help us start repairing our station together.

Furthermore, I also call for our neighbors - TAZ, to send some ships and help us in fixing this mess. There are a lot of wounded there as well and Med-Force-One will have a lot of work to do. One of my men, Drunky, lost a toe in the attack and requires medical attention as soon as possible. Surely, this is just a friendly call from me. In the worst case scenario, please deliver us no less then 300 coffins. I've heard you guys have some spares ones left from my lil' game I played back then on Freeport 5 and Corfu.

That's it. Cya.

[HOLOGRAPHIC PROJECTION DISAPPEARS]
[END OF TRANSMISSION]

To: All friends of Barrier Gate Station - Thurgret - 12-21-2009

***incoming transmission***
Sender ID: James Fletcher, OSI
Sender location: Freeport 10

A...

Public meeting? Really? You don't think it'll cause... You know, more trouble? Gah. Regardless. I'll have a ship there if I can, and I will watch. Impartial observer and that.

***transmission ends***

To: All friends of Barrier Gate Station - Linkus - 12-21-2009

Comm ID: Vessel Hekat
Source: Omega 5

This truly is a sad day for those onboard Barrier Gate. A station built from a man's dream, brought low for no reason. If the SCRA truly cared for the civilians onboard, they might have tried to negotiate the Joker off of the station and not simply start firing.

I once encountered the SCRA in New York, I believe it was someone with the name Adrian leading the pack. The main line I remember was 'We do not kill civilians', in regards to the traders moving about the system.

What happened to such a policy? Where was it when the station was venting atmosphere, along with human bodies, and burning in the dark depths of desolate space?

I don't question the motive, it was their own, but I do question the methods after they claim not to hurt civilians.

In any case, the Hekat will be in attendance. I will be bringing support encase of any trouble.
The lives lost won't go quietly.

To: All friends of Barrier Gate Station - The Joker - 12-21-2009

[INCOMING TRANSMISSION]
[HOLOGRAPHIC PROJECTION APPEARS]

[Image: holoprojectionc.png]

[font=Trebuchet Ms]I forgot; please donate only 1 credit[color=#33CC00] for all of those hot chicks of ours, who died at Barrier by unselfishly dancing naked in the bar on Pod C. Now we need to buy another ones to entertain all those people who come here to relax on regular basis. Thank you in advance.

1-800-KILL-COMMIE-GAYS

[HOLOGRAPHIC PROJECTION DISAPPEARS]
[END OF TRANSMISSION]

To: All friends of Barrier Gate Station - XTriton - 12-21-2009

---------Relaying Comms------------
---------Comms Connection established-----------
---------Standing by.......------------
Comm ID: Xavier Triton
To: The Joker and Barrier Gate Station

I give my condolences to those who have lost someone on Barrier Gate Station. These attacks were never wished to be by our people. I guess we have something in common now Joker. We have both lost people from irresposible and unfairly generalising motives.

I will send a shipment of flowers and well wishes from the people of Gran Canaria. Quite a few of our people had emotional ties to the people of Barrier Gate.

-----------Comms Connection closed by User---------------
-----------Deleting trace files--------------
-----------Connection terminated--------------

To: All friends of Barrier Gate Station - Boss - 12-21-2009

[Opening Channel - Beginning Transmission]

[color=black][Subject: RE:Party]

Joker:

I might drop by.

-Schneider
[font=Book Antiqua]Daniel Schneider
Colonel of the Children of Conviction

[Transmission Closed - Channel Open]
Encrypting Source............................Complete

To: All friends of Barrier Gate Station - Kazinsal - 12-21-2009

*** INCOMING TRANSMISSION ***

Well, I might be able to be there. Provided I don't sleep through it. Sad thing that happened there.

Regards,
Vice Commander Vadim Petrov
Children of Conviction

*** TRANSMISSION SIGNAL LOST ***
** TRACE: Failed. ***

To: All friends of Barrier Gate Station - Otxoa - 12-22-2009

To: All friends of Barrier Gate Station - nephandus - 12-22-2009

--Opening Connection Channel--
--Sender ID: Dr. Fransico Guer--
--Encryption rate:moderate--

Herr Joker!

We already sent two salvagers filled with metal, and devices to re-build the Gate. They contained food rations, warm-blankets and many other items for the civilians, who supports your fleet. We simply cannot let any civilians to starve to death after they survived an attack like that. Eventually we doesnt really understand the behaviour of CR, killing thousands of innocents just to revenge death of thousands of innocents seems to be a lille...you. If oyu know what I mean mein herr.
I hope the frigates arrive soon, but as I heard they had to break-their path cause of some kind of attack agansit them.

--encryption initiated--
--coding level: high--

Another thing.: we already re-produced a few ancient trideo-movies from the time before the sleeper ships left Terra. We relaized where is your costume from, and we found it a brilliant choice for you.
BUT: it seems after we sold over 30000(!!!) copies on various bases, off course with a new virtual feature, 200 new pilots left those bases with callcodes, ship paintings and other stuff. We produced and manufactured seven new BTL chips, what contains full personallity of the enemis os the ,,dark knight,,, and a few companions of him. We will transfer you 2 million credits as your share of the profit beside you gave us the idea to participate in those projects.

Please be aware cause, many (and when I say many here I mean over hundreds of cyber modificated humanoids) flies around the space with Penguin, Frost, Scareface and other newly discovered popular anti-hero costumes, and personality-chips. (BTL, VPRc, and two other older chip types included)

Beside we can call you an original man, similar to the one in that good old movie, and we all accepted your brightening presence (well, maybe those innocents who died when the communists destroyed a few platforms of barrier, not, but still...) we will highly ask you to think about teaming with the new cheap-personallity users. As you may know the BTL chips side effects are pathetic. Just like as the people who buys and uses them. Most of the time they cannot separate their own personallyity from the new bought one. It doesnt matter that our company produces the best BTL chips- the cheap hardwares and cy-wares, are not able to grant a fully calculated resoult. So only if they uses OUR chips with OUR cy-wares only than they can re-produce a fully guarantedd self-reality.

If you would need fully working personality modificated nemesis from the ,,dark knight,, series, (or any other conception) our company could send you working models, with garantee. If you just need completely mad people, with special personallity its the same. But if you put some cardamin, some pills into a half-mad man, torture him badly while he is high, than throw him into the darkest rooms of your Asylum-keep him ther for a few years give him dogfood to eat and piss to drink,and after it you let him to use these personality-chips (or BTLs)- give him a gun in his hand pointing to your head, than order him to start driving your ship with eyes closed...the resoult could be bad- and wery similar what happens if someone uses the most expensive chips- chepaest copies or pirate versions on black-market cy-wares or moduls.
Think twice. No. Think three times before you let any of those cheap replicas into your team. They are NOT original persons like you. just chip-users. And everyone knows in the galaxy that there is only two worse thing than a full-cardamin user: somone with cheap devices what brokes their minds after using chips for a few weeks, and the ,,L.zero.L.-W.zero-zero.T.,, fever, what completely destroys the persons mental capacities- but only this second thing in many cases are a resoult of the first mentioned effect.

I hope our ships arrives to the Barrier today or tomorrow. and I hope you will keep in mind our warning for you, to watch the steps of the new fashion-followers of new-old series.
If you need it: use our cy-wares in your thugs, use our chips in them, and you can set up any combination of personalities for them. Plus as a gift- we can grant you a full platina and iridium decorated remote control to turn them on/off or to make em explode when they deny to obey you.

-note-we garantee you, that the clown from the series wont be re-produced, and wont be accesible on BTL personallity chips. This is our special surprise for you. The only existing copy, is on the board of the salvagers what will arrive to aid the citizens of Barrier gate, and will be delivered to you. Our scientist was able to reproduce that personallity, but the unusual amount of chaos-theory and newly developed philosophies made it an extremly dangerous software- able to re-program complete security systems or androids...It worth millions of creds, even if its used in miner-droids, the resoults cannot be calculated. Are you surprised? Im sure you are not.

Beware of the cheap penguins. they dont feel the cold, they are only programmed to beleive so.

--encyption terminated--
--encryption level:moderate--

yours:

Dr. Fransisco Guer
lead scientist of BTL(Better Than Life) and
VPR (Virtual Personality Research) projects.

--Communication channel closed--
--Transmission signal lost--

To: All friends of Barrier Gate Station - jammi - 12-22-2009

INCOMING TRANSMISSION
COMM ID: Recon Lieutenant Julio Quinteliia, SCRA
TARGET ID: " All friends of Barrier Gate Station" communication frequency

Below has been attached a communique directed towards the Zoners. I believe it still serves a purpose here, to clear the muddied waters of the Joker's counter revolutionary lies and impart wisdom to the few misguided sheep that believe him.

' Wrote:INCOMING TRANSMISSION
COMM ID: Recon Lieutenant Julio Quinteliia, SCRA
TARGET ID: Trident of Eris

Hola senor Triton. I would ask you whether you are either an ordnance, engineering or demolition expert? Given your... Pacifistic leanings I'd be inclined to doubt you are. The Revolution requires experts in these fields however, and it was with these experts we consulted with when planning the strike. We are primarily a professional Revolutionary vanguard, and when we set out to complete an objective it is completed with ruthless efficiency.

If we had set out to destroy the station, or effect maximum civilian casualties, we would have done an exceedingly poor job considering the results we obtained. The people's milita does not obtain poor results. If you can call the denizens of Barrier Gate civilians, that is. Intelligence indicates a majority of the estimated four thousand population are Outcasts, followed by the Liberty Rogues, Lane Hackers, Junkers, unaffiliated smugglers, unaffiliated pirates, unaffiliated bounty hunters and mercenaries. This is in combination with a large alleged sex trade, that seals the station's fate as a den of degrading and amoral corruption.

Now, I call your attention to the images of the strike itself. The first strike cracked the asteroid lining of the hanger we have been informed serviced the Mandalorian Mercenaries. This would have put that particular hanger out of service through structural decompression, but had no structural effect on the rest of the station. There are three hangers in total, all attached by external passageway links to the station's main body, to prevent structural damage to the station's core body in the case of just such an attack. The station's owners may well be degenerates, but they are not idiots, comprende?

In the second image, you will notice my weapon striking the hanger door of the bay believed to house the Joker and his thugs. This would again have decompressed the hangers and will deny it's use until it is repaired. The remaining hanger (which is not connected to the two affected hangers in any way save they are all attached to the station's main nexus) was undamaged.

In both images, I would call your attention to the habitation modules that are clearly visible. If the Revolutionary Army were targeting civilians, I would have targeted those modules instead of the tactical asset of our enemies. This makes sense, si? To further my point, the entire 'civilian' population is contained within those modules. The hangers were were served critical damage and depressurised, or at least partially depressurised, but the bulkhead systems present on all of Sirius' stations would have locked this down to the hangers themselves.

It is the belief of our tacticians that any casualties would have been localised to those inside the hangers at the time, which would have been the support staff and probably pilots of the two targeted factions and unfortunately, a small contingent of civilian maintenance workers. Any innocents died in the name of the Revolution, as they were brutally used as moral hostages by the occupying tyrannous forces. They shall be mourned as such.

As for senor Nighten who ignorantly talks about about Barrier Gate's supply issues... Well. One of the three hangers are still fully operational. Base command will now face the choice of occupying those hangers with illegal drugs and weapon runners to line their own pockets, or supply ships to sustain the people living there. Now we shall see the manner of the men that pull the strings, eh? Any deaths through suffocation, dehydration or starvation will have been brought about solely by the greed of the ruling hierarchy.

I am no diplomat, so I have not given you a diplomatic reply. I am a soldier, and a warrior of the people. I have given you a reply to give you the eye of a professional soldier when it comes to damage to structural assets.

For the Revolution!
~Quinteillia out.

Lieutenant Julio Quinteillia

Sirius Coalition Revolutionary Army
Революционная Армия Коалиции Сириуса

END TRANSMISSION.
Barrier Gate has no supply problems save those it's rulers have brought upon themselves. I would reccommend that it's owners cut loose the peddlers of evil that clammer in their hangers in favour of those carrying humanitarian goods who cannot dock for a lack of space. As of now they line their pockets with the blood of the people.

Viva los Revolution!
~Quinteillia out.

Lieutenant Julio Quinteillia

Sirius Coalition Revolutionary Army
Революционная Армия Коалиции Сириуса

END TRANSMISSION.