Discovery Gaming Community
To: Anyone at all (Mainly Order and Liberty Navy) - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: Anyone at all (Mainly Order and Liberty Navy) (/showthread.php?tid=31500)

Pages: 1 2 3

To: Anyone at all (Mainly Order and Liberty Navy) - Moneybags - 12-22-2009

*Starting Transmssion*
*ID: Civilian, John Bailey*

Ho-Ho, look what I found:

[attachmentid=112]

Looks like Mr. Robby has some LBM (Little Blue Men) in his cargo holds, along with some live Order pilots.
Thats not really a good thing, seeing how Liberty having those little guys started a war.

To: Anyone at all (Mainly Order and Liberty Navy) - Bauer - 12-22-2009

---Incoming Transmission---
--CommID: LSF Secretary of Covert Ops Adam Thomas--

...and? He has some Order prisoners and some dead... things that don't exist for research.

What I'm interested is how your scanners managed to get this data. I should probably send some agents to Fort Bush to have a chat with you.

Signed,

Secretary of Covert Ops, Adam Thomas

-End of Transmission-
--Data Connection Lost--

To: Anyone at all (Mainly Order and Liberty Navy) - Grimly - 12-22-2009

That's somehow embarrassing. I told the Robby crew to throw that antiquities of uniforms as well as their toxic waste out to the sky and burn it up with plasma drops, but it seems you came when the crew enjoyed a costume party.

This transmission hopefully came to our eyes before it could be broadcasted. I'm sure you would not appreciate the people of Liberty look at you as you were crazy.

As the agent Thomas said, the LSF will send few of their mens just for you can tell them about your discovery if you're still sure you saw non-Newtonian blue jelly or anything close to that description.

Officer Mc Donalds, Liberty Navy.

To: Anyone at all (Mainly Order and Liberty Navy) - Harcourt.Fenton.Mudd - 12-22-2009

[Image: dear_god.png]

To: Anyone at all (Mainly Order and Liberty Navy) - X-Lancer - 12-22-2009

<Incoming Transmission>
To: Liberty HC
*Message decoded*

Expecting Order will have some sort of operation soon
be prepare

Transmission will self-delete upon first opening.

*Deleting Messege*
<Transmission Lost>
Search Source: Not Found
Search Transmission: Subject: Order: Not Found
Trace: Unable to comply
Signal: Static

To: Anyone at all (Mainly Order and Liberty Navy) - Moneybags - 12-22-2009

*Starting Transmssion*
*ID: Civilian, John Bailey*

Those things we're live. Trust me, I did a heat scan also, they came up possitive.
And if you don't think I can hack into someones cargo hold, then you must be really dumb. Thats childs play to me.

To: Anyone at all (Mainly Order and Liberty Navy) - rayne - 12-22-2009

****INCOMING SECURE TRANSMISSION****
[Image: Julia.png]
[font=Agency FB]
[color=#FFFFFF]PRIORITY:[color=#33FF33] Medium
SOURCE:*Error...Unknown*
TARGET: John Bailey
COMM ID: =LSF=Julia.Wolfe
SUBJECT: Nomads?

First I would like to remind you that issues such as this are a matter of the Security Force not the Navies (They have enough to deal with). Second of all, how many times must we tell people that Nomads do NOT exist, your scans are obviously fabricated to try and make the captain of this vessel look "compromised". Should you attempt to bring this matter up again you will be arrested and detained without trial. That is all and have a nice day....

Miss Julia Wolfe
Associate Deputy Director
Liberty Security Force

[font=Agency FB]
[color=#FF0000]****TRANSMISSION TERMINATED****

To: Anyone at all (Mainly Order and Liberty Navy) - jimmy Patterson - 12-22-2009

====== inbound transmission=====
Comms id: Captian James Patterson CB-19 Fort Louisbourg,Commanding Liberty Army Atache LSF
to;LNS"robby"

<transmission starts>

allright,ill be breif you either give me that ship or i take her all military Vessels of the National guard are under my direct jurisdiction as a request by the Navy,you got two weeks to submit her to the proper Regrestrys or ill be sending an assault team to lock you in your own brig as for your cargo,class o specimens are the LSF's problem same for the POWS dpo not let me see you inspace in that ship,Captian.

to the zoner exploration cruiser: we can take care of our own ships just fine

Captian James,paterson,out

To: Anyone at all (Mainly Order and Liberty Navy) - Daerune - 12-22-2009

[Image: transmission.png]

[Image: 6085177sm1.jpg]

Miss Wolfe is completely right there is no such thing as nomads, never have been and probably never will be. All they are, are story to scare people into recruitments or tell to a child as a way to frighten them when they are little. And if you believe those "Stories" then you are a fool my good sir.

Those order pilots I am sure are just prisoners just like any other Rogue or criminal they would pick up and that would be the end of that there is no further questions that need answering. I would suggest you not waste my or Miss Wolfe's time with such matters I have very low patience with people that believe in kids storys and I am sure Madam Wolfe is very very busy.

[Image: transmissionlost.png]

To: Anyone at all (Mainly Order and Liberty Navy) - Sprolf - 12-22-2009

[Image: incoming.png]
Nomads?

Don't be preposterous, man. There's no such thing.
Malevolent blue aliens? Bah, I saw more plausible things on the holovision when I was a child.

We're men of science here, not men of science fiction.
Please, if you wish to attempt to construct some sort of conspiracy theories of this scale with the implications reaching up to that of blaming a Battlecruiser captain... keep it confined to your head and your notebook, otherwise you may find yourself confined somewhere else rather reminiscent of a pillow.

Please leave all these other hard working men and women alone and cease distracting them with your fevered rantings and conspiracy theories fit for Zoners to believe in... we have important things to be doing.

Nomads... the very notion.
Pah.
[color=#000000]>>>End Transmission<<<