Discovery Gaming Community
Kusari RP, Pointers, Ect. - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Discovery General (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Discovery RP 24/7 General Discussions (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=23)
+--- Thread: Kusari RP, Pointers, Ect. (/showthread.php?tid=31558)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

Kusari RP, Pointers, Ect. - Camtheman Of Freelancer4Ever - 12-22-2009

Well, Ive got 1,250,000,000 and I bet you know what im going to buy in Kusari.

Heres the thing. All my RP stories start with "In XXX time, blah blah blah was born to a bleep family on bleep planet"

See, I hate forum RP and im not exactly the most creative person ever. So i could use some pointers there.

Now onto Kusari. Names of people and Kusari Capital naming conventions. I honestly do not go there a lot.
What is their diplomacy and general RP? I know there are funky things between Farmers and lawfuls, and Hogosha's are just like Junkers in Liberty...

The way i currently understand it, it goes like this.

HOGOSHA: Similar to Junkers, Infiltrated Kusari Gov't. Nuetral to lawfuls?
BLOOD DRAGONS: Generic, boring terrorists. Anti-Kusari Gov't.
FARMERS ALLIANCE: Not against Synth Foods like the LWB? Do they have something to do with Kusari Shipping? or Kyushu Fishing?
KUSARI-BASED-OUTCASTS: A question mark for me.

I could use a lot of help...

Thanks in advance,

Camdeman.

Kusari RP, Pointers, Ect. - Barrier - 12-22-2009

If you truly have little info about Kusari, then you should probably hang on to that cash for the moment.
Create an indy policeman and roam around Kusari, or at least read up on the factions on the Wiki.

Kusari RP, Pointers, Ect. - Zelot - 12-22-2009

Quote:CHL - Dusty Lens facepalms so hard the earth's crust is shattered
[3:20:18 PM] CHL - Dusty Lens: That's all I have to say about that

Too bad this isnt flood, Zealot.

I dont want to "roam around kusari" and feel awkward when i attack that farmers alliance and people go yelling at me saying "WTH ARE YOU DOING!!!!!!!!!!" I hate it, makes me feel awkward, and its happened before so thats why im asking for help now.

But thanks for the advice...

Kusari RP, Pointers, Ect. - Reverend Del - 12-22-2009

Not meaning to be mean, but your lack of understanding surrounding the Kusari should preclude you from making a Kusari character. For the first time in nearly two years I have made mine because it is only know that I understand Kusari well enough to make it work. Kusari is different to the other Houses, it's intolerance to outsiders it's tolerance of some of it's more shady factions. You really do need a good understanding here and it's not the easiest thing to get.

Kusari RP, Pointers, Ect. - Zelot - 12-22-2009

Seriously, you had time make 1,250,000,000, you didnt have any time to read the Wiki?

Im going to fly around in a dragon (kusari naval forces vanilla chimera, right?) for a bit, searching around. I do not have 1.25 bil yet, but im close enough to start figuring out what i should do and what not.

No offense taken, Del. I know about the "Ganjin" affair, Kusari is rather isolationist/and or intolerant to foreigners. I am quite sure i can make it work, i just need to solidify a few things...

Kusari RP, Pointers, Ect. - pipboy - 12-22-2009

' Wrote:I know about the "Ganjin" affair
Are you sure about that?

Kusari RP, Pointers, Ect. - Reverend Del - 12-22-2009

Do you understand the true concepts of honour and face, do you know the difference between insulting a gaijin and insulting a native, even if that native is a Blood Dragon? Do you understand how low an outsider should be in your estimation? There's more to it than simple gaijin or not gaijin.

There is no reason for the hatred other than it is ingrained, and has been for more generations than any man can count. They are not human, anymore than a dog is human. But it's more complicated than that, if you really want to understand read up on Edo era Japan. It will have more pointers than I can give and explain properly.

Well, I know they do not like Ganjins (however you spell it) but I dont know WHY, Which is why i made this topic, so I can erase the "Why"

No, I dont, Which is why im here. Please explain.