Discovery Gaming Community
Bretonian Royal Family Character - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Discovery General (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Discovery RP 24/7 General Discussions (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=23)
+--- Thread: Bretonian Royal Family Character (/showthread.php?tid=31627)

Pages: 1 2

Bretonian Royal Family Character - lord-vorn - 12-24-2009

I was just wondering, is it possible to roleplay a member of the Bretonian Royal Family?
Not like a important Royal as in the heir to the throne or anything like that but just a minor Royal that carries the title HRH (His Royal Highness) Prince -enter name here-?

a reply would be appreciated, the basis behind wanting to make a character like this is to create more roleplay for others, as while in Bretonian space I'd be looked after by the BAF and BPA, almost inspecting their operations somewhat. and While I was in other non-Bretonian systems, as a member of the Royal family, I'd act as a diplomatic emmisary to the local house (obviously not unlawful houses or Kusari)

If accepted I'd look into getting a Royal Liner as soon as possible to make the RP more realistic.

Again I just want to expand the roleplay for myself and others.

thanks alot,
Lord-Vorn

Bretonian Royal Family Character - Thurgret - 12-24-2009

You might want to inquire with one of the folks who 'knows' Bretonia. I don't spend much time down in that neck of the woods myself, but plenty of others do. One in particular who might have an answer for you (that comes to mind just now) is LeMaitre

Bretonian Royal Family Character - Patriot - 12-24-2009

If you have a good RP,why not,dont think you will get any power over the BAF or the BPA.

But i dont see any reason who can stop you.

Bretonian Royal Family Character - Zapp - 12-24-2009

Yeah, ask the BAF. They hand out Knightings for exemplary service (my BHG is a respected knight of Bretonia, for example). If you clear it with them I don't see how there'd be any issue.

Bretonian Royal Family Character - Capt. Henry Morgan - 12-24-2009

I'd say that LeMaitre is definately the man to talk to. For my own part, though, I think it's best to avoid having people RP members of the Royal Family, to be honest. Theres on reason you couldn't easily fit in as another member of the nobility, though.

Bretonian Royal Family Character - Dab - 12-24-2009

Earn a Knighthood and you're part of the royalty. Coming in with a brand new character and RPing as a member of the royal family won't happen without a very very good reason.

Bretonian Royal Family Character - lord-vorn - 12-24-2009

Alright, thanks alot guys, Im gunna take it safe and not head for instant royalty, I don't wanna get on anybody's bad side.

I will definitely get LeMaitre's opinion on the matter though, thanks again for all the advice.

Cheers,
Lord-Vorn

Bretonian Royal Family Character - Sprolf - 12-24-2009

Unselie is Queen Carina, but hasn't been around for a while.

LeMaitre's your best bet, but he's not exceptionally omnipresent as well...

Bretonian Royal Family Character - lord-vorn - 12-26-2009

Oh dear in that case :S
I have messaged LeMaitre but Im rather stuck if neither of them are very active, it definitely locks down roleplay opportunities, which is a great shame.

Thanks for all the advice and assistance anyway guys, its truly appreciated.

Take Care,
Lord-Vorn

Bretonian Royal Family Character - Thurgret - 12-26-2009

Enjoy yourself, anyhow, and take a gander at the assorted Bretonian player factions available to join. There are a good few of them.