Discovery Gaming Community
To Lane Hacker Guard, Hellfire Legion. - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To Lane Hacker Guard, Hellfire Legion. (/showthread.php?tid=31917)

To Lane Hacker Guard, Hellfire Legion. - Lieutenant - 12-30-2009

Hacking datastream.
Maximum encryption.
Destination: BfdA3lG- Error.
Source: Grandma's House

[Image: CodenameDeadpool.jpg]

Apologies for the appearance, but the neurocyte finds the neural net atrocious to my senses. I do believe some Hellfire Legion fellow insisted I was stealing a l3GS-1, or a Hacker Gunship for those not in tune with the project codes. I've been a part of the crazy end of the Hacker Guard, and find my time entertained by offering the daring service of being paid handsomely for making the system nets of people my employers hate go cRaSh AnD bUrN - cRaSh AnD bUrN!

Ahem, I'll gladly register the vessel, and let it be known I am a loyal, although some might call me a bit insane. I think they just have to warm up to my idea of using jars of my own urine to fire upon House vessels when I am irritated at them. Aside from my daily routine of making the Navy's clean their ship hulls of golden goo, I am humbly requesting this matter be cleared up like liquid methane. So I might get back to calmly re-routing unmanned mining ships to fly into various jump holes for our friends! Who doesn't like getting a free ship to scrap for Junkers, then scavenge the ore on board? I mean really! Its entertaining to supply our allies with materials for their fun.

As for anything needed by the Guard, or the Hellfire Legion who seems to be gloriously sharing our homes in Vespucci, I am at your disposal. Apologies for any misunderstandings with that pilot about my intentions for this fine piece of diabolical hardware that I intend to use thouroughly for our organizations. Deadpool out!

Transmission hack, terminated.

To Lane Hacker Guard, Hellfire Legion. - Exorius - 12-30-2009

Incoming transmission...
... Scanning source...
... Source verified.
Loading transmission...
... Decoding...
... Disinfecting...
... Decompressing...
... Complete.
Opening transmission...
... Transmission open.

Comm ID
Major Shia Bennington

Target ID
Deadpool

Right, The situation is that we are having far too many l13GS-1's stolen or pilots lazy enough not to register their own vessel. These ships are one of the most advanced pieces of technology.
We cannot afford to have them in the wrong hands.

Now, Its simple really. Yes, you sound reasonable and loyal. But you must prove this. A good step would be to register it before you get shot down. The details of
registering you craft is below.

I look forward to seeing your registration.

Transmission complete.
Closing transmission...
... Transmission closed.
Re-compressing...
... Archiving...
... Complete.
Closing connection...
... Connection closed.