Discovery Gaming Community
To: Zoners - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: Zoners (/showthread.php?tid=31941)

To: Zoners - Mao - 12-30-2009

[::::Opening new communication channel::::][[color=#FFFF33]Port-001]
[::::Incoming video transmission::::]
[::::Encryption level::::][[color=#FF9900]MEDIUM
]
[::::Source::::][LNS-Bucharest]
[Image: charlizek.png]

Honorable Zoners

I am Captain Charlize Haylee of the LNS-Bucharest. We have problems. During a recent patrol in New York system I was witness to a very strange event. First I though my eyes had problems but my XO confirmed that we were watching a Zoner Gunboat pirating and damaging trade lanes in New York. We approached the said vessel and we detected a Pirate ID on it. How do you comment this... event? I mean come on... are you selling your equipment to every scum in the Sirius sector?

If you need more information about this, please contact Lt. Cdr. Kade Tucker on this channel. He's our Chief Technical Officer and can provide you with some photos from our GunCams.

[color=#CCFFFF][::::End of transmission::::]

To: Zoners - Doc Holliday - 12-30-2009

*incoming transmission*
Comm ID: [TAZ]Doc Holliday
To: Capt. Haylee, LNS Bucharest

Greetings, Captain,

Your transmission finds the Zoners at a very bad time as the Council has more or less totally dissolved and we are scrambling to re-structure. In the meantime, as TAZ leader, I will address your call.

Unfortunately, in our efforts to monitor and control the sale of many of our ships, our Gunboat has been the one that has slipped through the cracks. It is currently available out of our influence in Omega 15, being produced at a base there. It is an area of Sirius that we really don't venture into.
It is also available at Ames Research, something we have known about for some time and something we are trying to remedy. Many of those ships have been re-sold on the open market by private owners so we have found monitoring these ships to be difficult at best.

I have little immediate hope to offer at this point. I can only tell you that once the Zoner people re-structure that we will be able to make a more concentrated effort. In the meantime, I will put up a bounty on this ship when I return from my meeting in Kusari with the Emperor.

Yours in Eris,
Dr. John Henry Holliday
TAZ Administrator

To: Zoners - reisiger_duke - 12-30-2009

..:: Incoming Transmission - Encryption Detected! ::..
> Decrypting............... done
> Com ID: Peter Duke
> Location: Duct_tape, Barrier Gate Station, Coronado
> To: Lt. Cdr. Kade Tucker, LNS-Bucharest
> Subject: Err... what ya messaging me for?

..:: Message Begins - Starting Playback ::..
[Image: Peter_Duke.jpg]
[font=Verdana]
*The screen flickers a few times then springs to life... showing Peter upside-down*

Oh bloody [color=#FF6666][CENSORED]

*A wrench seems to grab the 'screen' and turns in around*

There much better...

So miss urm... Tucker... is this kind of a new [CENSORED] trend to bombard every Zoner in Sirius with nonsense?

If yer 'aving trouble with a pirate, blow the [CENSORED] fellow to pieces.

*Scratches his chin in thought altho smearing some oily substance onto it by doing so*

Altho I give ya... them redesigned Conferences shouldn't be sold left 'n right... but I guess this ain't no different than some [CENSORED] fellow managing to take one of your ships for a joyride...

Aaaaanyway... the Doc seem to 'ave answered the more serious points already... so for future reference, please transmit such messages to the Council 'o Zoners, the Zoner Alliance or any of them Zoner factions that are around. Otherwise yer sending this to every [CENSORED] single Zoner and their mothers...

Kind Regards
Peter

*pushes a button...
which causes all lights in the room to go out...*

Oh [CENSORED] [CENSORED] of a [CENSORED] [CENSORED] [CENSORED]!!!

To: Zoners - Mao - 12-30-2009

[::::Opening new communication channel::::][Port-001]
[::::Incoming video transmission::::]
[::::Encryption level::::][[color=#FF9900]MEDIUM
]
[::::Source::::][LNS-Bucharest]
[Image: charlizek.png]

Mr. Holliday,

Thank you for this fast reply and for these clarifications. I will ask my XO to add this ship to the "Kill on Sight" list. [color=#FFCCCC]*Calls for her XO*
Jett, remember that zoner gunboat... Exactly, that one. Put it on the KOS list. The Zoners are also placing a bounty on it*

Mr. Duke,

*smiling* First, I would like to tell you that my name isn't Tucker. That's one of my officers. *hardly refraining not to laugh* Second, maybe I should send Lt. Tucker to you. He can fix the problem you have there with your equipment. And third and most important, I sent this message to all the Zoners to let them know that their technology is used against civilians. Maybe some of the Zoners who receive this message even worked to build that Gunboat. Maybe they will all like to put a bounty on this pirate.

[color=#CCFFFF][::::End of transmission::::]
[::::Closing communication channel::::][<strike>[color=#FFFF00]Port-001
</strike>]

To: Zoners - reisiger_duke - 12-30-2009

..:: Incoming Transmission - Encryption Detected! ::..
> Decrypting............... done
> Com ID: Peter Duke
> Location: Duct_tape, Barrier Gate Station, Coronado
> To: Capt. Haylee, LNS-Bucharest
> Subject: Oopsie

..:: Message Begins - Starting Playback ::..
[Image: Peter_Duke.jpg]
[font=Verdana]
*The screen flickers a few times then springs to life... showing Peter in black & white*

Oh... whatever...

[color=#CCCCCC]*Sighs and turns his attention to the recorder*

Sorry about that ma'am. Yer message had that name in there, so I punched it in as recipient.

Now to the matter at hand... *Examins his own hands and takes a handkerchief to wipe them clean* Gah not that [CENSORED] grease...

Err, sorry about that.

Anyway, asking us Zoners to regulate the sale of our gunboat is like asking them Liberty corporations building the Eagles and Rocs to stop selling them to every [CENSORED] triggerhappy idiot who won his space licence in a [CENSORED] lottery.

Aaaaanyway... the Conference is a big enough target for folks to hit... and still has the old reactor core... so I doubt yer ships are gonna have troubles blowing up those poor [CENSORED] trying to pirate with them.

*Looks around the workshop he's in, with a mix of humour and annoyance on his face*

Thanks for the offer about the 'equipment'... but it ain't mine. I just work at Barrier Gate to fix up whatever fuses and whatnot blew up after that docking pylon got [CENSORED] bombarded.

And I gotta tell you... the [CENSORED] cheap junk they use here... it's amazing the whole station hasn't blown up already.

Well I get better back to work... or those folks stuck in transport tube two will get [CENSORED] antsy...

Kind Regards
Peter

*pushes a button...
which causes a terminal on the opposite wall to shut down...*

Oh [CENSORED] [CENSORED] of a [CENSORED] [CENSORED] [CENSORED]!!!